Don't Make A Sound (Laughing...

By JRich_2832

After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You b... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Hello Guys!
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Bonus Chapter~

Prologue

41.3K 961 1K
By JRich_2832

     "(Y/N)! Come down stairs for supper!" Your mother called out from the bottom of the stairs.

     "Okay!" You yelled as you sat in your room. You began to clean up, picking up any toys you had pulled out. Once you finished, you looked around to make sure you cleaned up everything.

     You looked and saw your favorite stuffed animal lying on the floor in a funny position. You giggled as you then picked it up. Although you were seven years old, you still slept with a stuffed animal. You smiled as you starred at it for a while. You then held it close to you as you made your way down the stairs. As you walked to the kitchen, the door bell rang.

     "Who could that be at this hour?" Your mother asked as she then made her way to the door. It was not that late. The sky was barely dark, but to your parents, it was basically midnight. You decided to go ahead and sit at the table. Your father was already there, reading the newspaper. He smiled at you as you smiled back.

     "Mom made your favorite," He said as he then ran his fingers through your (H/C) hair.

     "She did?" You asked, looking in to his eyes. He nodded as you then smiled brightly. You looked at your stuffed animal and then stated, "did you hear that? Mom made us our favorite."

     Your father chuckled to himself as he then continued to read his newspaper. You smiled as you then waited for your mother. You quickly became a little impatient waiting on her. You decided to go and see if she was done talking to whoever was at the door. You hopped off of the chair you were sitting in and then walked to the living room.

     "No! P-Please!" Your mother yelled in terror. You ran to the front door, only to see a man in a black jacket and a pair of jeans on top of her. He repetitively stabbed her multiple times in the chest with a small knife. You watched as the blood now surrounded your mother's still body.

     You just stood there, too scared and shocked to move or say anything. You couldn't even scream. You wat hed as he then cut open her stomach and found her heart. You watched as he took it out of your now deceased mother. He laughed a little as he held it up in the air like it was a trophy.

     "(Y/N), what are you- Hey! What are you doing?!" Your father yelled from behind you. He then ran at the man. The man got off of your mother and then came at your father with the knife. Your father and that man fought, rolling around in your mother's blood. You continued to stand there as you watched that man overpower your father. He got on top of him, holding the knife up in the air.

     "P-Please! Don't! I-I have a daughter!" Your father pleaded to that man. The hooded man just laughed as he then began stabbing your father in his chest repetitively with his already bloodstained knife. You watched as your father's blood mixed with your mother's on the living room floor. The man then dissected your father, removing his heart. He stood up, still holding the heart in his hands.

     He laughed wickedly, holding the heart in the air. His attention then turned to you. You looked closer at this guy and saw that he wore a black mask to cover his entire face. His entire body was drenched with the blood of your parents. You looked up at him as then threw the heart to the ground and walked closer to you. He then squatted in front of you, becoming eye level with you. You starred in to the blackness of his mask. Were you next?

     He reached beside you and picked up something off of the floor. He then held it in front of you. It was your stuffed animal. You starred at it in slience before you then took it from his bloody hands. You heard a small chuckle come from behind the mask. He brought his bloody hand up to your face. He then brushed the back of his hand across your cheek, getting blood on your (S/C) skin.

     You gasped a little at his touch. He chuckled at your reaction. You then watched as he just continued to stare at you from behind the mask. You just starred back at him, not knowing what to say or do. He then played with a strand of your hair, twirling it in his fingers. He just continued to stare at you for a while longer.

     He then stood up and walked away, calmly. He left the front door open for the whole world to see. You watched him exit the door as you then saw your parents. You gasped a little, as if you had just now seen them.

     "Mom... Dad..." you trailed off as you then slowly made your way over to your parents' bloody mess. You walked over to your mother and knelt down. You looked at her pale face, pain and sorrow still plastered on it. You then began crying in to her body, getting blood all over your clothing. You began sobbing loudly in to your mother's bloody corpse.

~~~

     Someone came an hour later with police and found you still crying at your mother's body, blood all over you. A policeman took you to the police station. You made sure to grab your stuffed animal before you left the house. You still held your stuffed animal close to you as you now sat in the police station.

     After they got you cleaned up, they then decided to try to question you about what happened. They brought you to an investigation room and sat you down at a table. An officer walked in and sat across from you. She smiled at you.

     "Hello, (Y/N)- that is your name, right?" She asked. You looked at her and then nodded. You then starred at the table, thinking about everything. The officer tried to look in to your (E/C) eyes as she then asked, "(Y/N), I'm here to ask you about what happened with your parents. Do you have any idea as to who did it?"

     You shook your head. The officer just looked at you for a while before she began to ask some more questions.

     "Okay, did you even see their face? Anything that can help us identify the person that did this to your parents?" She asked. You shook your head, still staring at the table. You were not even thinking about the murderer, your mind was still full of the horrible images of your parents. The look of horror still plastered on their faces. You looked down at your stuffed animal. It has witnessed the murders as well. You frowned as you then hugged the stuffed toy tightly in your arms.

     You heard the officer sigh as she realized she wasn't going to get anything else out of you. You then heard the door open. You looked up and saw two individuals. One male and one female. They looked to be in their mid twenties.

     The woman had black, curly hair that bounced with every movement she did. Her bright blue eyes shined like diamonds. The male, on the other hand, had dark brown hair and eyes. He wore a black pair of prescribed glasses.

     The man had his arm around the woman's waist. They smiled at you. The officer stood up and whispered something in their ears. They then nodded, looking at you. You kept a neutral face as you looked at them. The officer then walked up to you. She then knelt down, becoming eye level with you.

     "(Y/N), this is Mr. and Mrs. Harrison. You'll be staying with them for a little while," the officer stated, looking in to your (E/C) eyes. You just nodded as you then looked over at them. The woman bent down and looked at you.

     "Hi, (Y/N), it's nice to meet you. You can just call me Kate," she said as she smiled at you. You just continued to stare at them.

     "-and you can call me Ryan," the man added as he smiled at you as well. You just stood up and walked over to them, still keeping the stuffed animal close to you. The woman put her hand on your shoulder.

     "Once we get home, you can rest in your new bed," she said as she walked you to the front of the police station. You continued to stay silent as you three exited the station and walked toward their car. They helped you get in as they then got in themselves. Ryan started up the car and then drove off.

~~~

     You looked out the window as you saw that they had stopped in front of a big, yellow house. Even though it was dark outside, the house still seemed to shine. You slowly unbuckled yourself.

     "This is our home, (Y/N)," Kate said as she then got out to open your door.

     "It's your home as well," Ryan added as he then got out. Kate helped you get out of the car as you continued to stare at the house. Kate took your hand in hers as she guided you to the front of the house. Ryan followed both of you as he unlocked the door with his keys and then opened it. Kate grabbed tighter onto your hand as she then lead you inside.

     She introduced you to every part of the house. Their bedroom, both of the spare rooms, the kitchen, the living room, the hallway bathroom, and even the attic.

     "This is your bedroom," she stated as she stopped you in front of a white door with a pink butterfly on it. You looked at both Kate and Ryan. They smiled at you. You looked down at your stuffed animal.

     "Well, go on now," Ryan softly demanded. You looked at him and then back at the door. You placed your hand on the doorknob and then slowly twisted it. You then opened the door. The lights were off, so you didn't see much. Kate quickly turned on the light as you now could see the entire room.

     The room consisted of pink walls and white carpet. A wooden dresser in the far left corner that was painted white. A twin sized bed with a pink blanket on it sat in the far right corner. You took a few steps in to the room, still looking around. You quickly noticed a huge closet to the left of your room, right beside the dresser.

     "Well, do you like it?" Kate asked, anxiously waiting for your response. You turned toward her and nodded. She smiled as she watched you walk over to your bed.

     "Go ahead and go to sleep, you must be really tired. We'll be right down the hall if you need us," Ryan explained. You just looked at them and then nodded. You then crawled in to your new bed. You got under the covers and then laid your head on the white pillow.

     "Goodnight, (Y/N)," Kate whispered as she then turned off the lights and then shut the door. You closed your eyes to go to sleep. You didn't say a single word and you wouldn't open your mouth to speak for years to come...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.7K 54
You are working as a assistant teacher for a part time job to earn money. You are a shy person who haven't have many friends. You live alone on your...
45.5K 845 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
64.5K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
142 8 5
β€’ π‘³π’–π’“π’Œ β€’ Meaning; ᡛᡉʳᡇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 π’“π’†π’Žπ’‚π’Šπ’ π’‰π’Šπ’…π’…π’†π’ 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’ π’‚π’Žπ’ƒπ’–π’”π’‰ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† 𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’οΏ½...