Keep Safe 》one piece x reader《

By getosboyfie

your power is your weakness. your family is far out of reach. you found a new one to keep you company. but is... More

LOLLL hello
》ch. 1
》ch. 2
》ch. 3
》ch. 4
》ch. 5
》ch. 6
》ch. 7
》ch. 8
》ch. 9
a short break
》details《
》ch. 10
》ch.11
》ch. 12
》ch.13
》ch. 14
》ch. 15
》ch. 16
》walk alongside y/n
》ch. 17
flashbacks to ace, sabo, luffy, and y/n
》ch. 18
》ch. 19
》ch. 20
♡》special chapter《♡
nightmares[-luffy x reader-]
》ch. 22
》ch. 23
》ch. 24
》ch. 25
sorrrrryyy
》ch. 26
》ch. 27
》ch. 28
》ch. 29
ch. 30
-update-

》ch. 21

3K 83 21
By getosboyfie

In the corner of my eye, I could see the Kraken's tentacles moving towards the ship.

"Guys watch out!"

They seemed to have gotten the note and took care of the problem with ease.

Franky opened a hatch in his hint shoulder and three rockets stayed lined up, ready to be launched. He sent out the three rockets out and it took care of one of the incoming tentacles. The sea monster only seemed to be more determined to crash the ship and sent another attack their way, but this time Chopper took care of it. His guard point before was small compared to his current version now. The only thing visible was his small face in the sea of brown fur in a ball form.

'Cute!' I thought, a pink blush on my cheeks. What the reindeer was cute!

Another swing was sent this way nd Robin acted fast. In a traditional attack form, she crossed her arms over her chest and out of the side of the ship, two giant arms sprouted out made of smaller arms. It pushed the ship away from the rocky edges, saving the ship in the last second.

Sighing in relief, I gave them a thumbs up before moving towards the Kraken.

Luffy was the first to move and bit into his thumb. His stomach puffed up with air as he opened his mouth, ready to move the air to his thumb. His other hand shot out of the bubble and the blown air moved to that outstretched hand.

"Armament: Hardening!" Luffy announced his attack as a black coat went over his stretched hand.

I smirk, "Already showing off Luffy?"

The Kraken noticed that Luffy was preparing an attack and moved another one of its tentacles to knock him out of focus.

I was about to move and stop his movements, but Sanji held up his hand.

"Don't worry Y/n, I shall protect you, my princess!!" I chuckle and let the blonde move forward. He kicked himself out of his bubble and moved towards the Kraken at an unbelievable speed.

"Awesome!" I yell.

The way Sanji was moving was by kicking under him, like skywalk, but the coolest part was that he was underwater. "Even under this amount of pressure, he can still move at an unbelievable rate!"

"Diable Jambe!" He yelled, spinning around and building up the heat in his leg.

"Awesome!" I repeat, cheering him on in the background.

The fire in his leg gleamed and he launched himself forward to the Kraken's tentacle, which was still aiming towards Luffy in his bubble.

"Bien Cuit: Grill Shot!!"

I watched in amazement as he kicked the tentacle, keeping his foot in place for a while. When he pulled away, it looked like someone had grilled the tentacle as it was cook through to the crisp. The Kraken's eyes bulged out in pain and stayed still for a few moments.

The Kraken seemed only more determined to beat us, so he reached out for Sanji, but was stopped by Zoro who unsheathed his swords.

"Three-Sword Style Technique: Crossing the Six Paths!!"

The flying air attack was sent towards the tentacle that was trying to reach for Sanji. I watched as the cuts met the Kraken's skin, cutting right through like a hot knife against butter. His outstretched tentacle was left to be only pieces floating in the sea.

"Impressive, but let me show you how the big guys really play," I say with a smirk.

"

물 거품(Water Bubble)

"

My hands were open as I took the water surrounding the Kraken and turned it into a bubble around his body.

"Now, if I remember correctly, you need water to breath like any other creature in this sea," I say a smirk on my lips. "Let me take that away."

I enclose the bubble and take out any water from the inside of the bubble, leaving the Kraken to thrash around.

(there was basically a bubble around the Kraken, keeping out any water) 

"Hold on, we're almost done," I say, unsheathing my own sword.

" 드래곤 스케일 소드(Dragon Scale Sword)!"

I sent my water shell forward and jumped out once I entered the bubble the Kraken was in. My sword was covered in green dragon scales, which temporarily replaced the blades at the edge. I swung my hand back and got my sword ready to meet the Kraken's face.

"Soru!"

In a second, I was in front of the sea monster and brought my sword right in between the Kraken's eyes. Blood seeped out of his wound as I smirked.

"See ya later, friend." I look behind me and saw Luffy already sending his attack to the Kraken.

"Hey, hey Zoro, Sanji and Y/n you can't harm him too much!" He scolds, but you could only laugh.

"Bubble pop," the bubble I had surrounding the creature pop just in time for Luffy's attack.

"Gomu-Gomu No...ELEPHANT GUN!!" His armored fist was sent straight to the Kraken's face and it was a K.O. Blood spewed from his mouth as I clapped, glad that Luffy became stronger while I was gone. I was about to leave and retreat back to the ship, but I saw something coming out of the Kraken.

"Is that a shark?" I think out loud, squinting to try and see better.

"Is it wearing clothes?" Sanji asked, sitting in his bubble.

"It's a pretty big shark." Zoro points out.

"Like we couldn't see that, sea cucumber." I retort, a smirk on my face. "Stupid ass."

"Say it again, bipolar witch!" I flip Zoro off and keep my eyes on the shark.

It started swimming towards us and it got pretty close, but we all kept our calm composure.

"Is it trying to thank us for saving it?" Zoro asks.

"Quite a polite shark, huh?" Sanji said.

"It's cute," I say moving forward. When you looked closely at it, you could see a familiar logo and name printed on the shirt it was wearing. Yur eyes widened a bit as a grin spread across your face. 

 "Wait a second! Guys, isn't tha-"

"Y/n-swan! We have to go or else we'll be sucked into the current." Sanji said, cutting you off, he moonwalked to you and grabbed your hand.

"Shit! We're too late! We're getting sucked in!" I yell. I tried to get a grip on the sea water and manipulate it, but the current was too strong and I was already using so much power in the hard shell protecting me from the sea water.

"I can't get a grip on the water! We're gonna just have to go with the downflow!" I yell, looking back at the ship. "I'm more worried about those guys!"

The Sunny was swaying side-to-side as Franky tried to steer the ship onto the center of the current.

"Shishishi~! This is so fun!" Luffy chuckled and I moved my shell near his bubble.

"This isn't the time to be laughing you dip shit!" I bonk his head down, making him rub his head in pain. "We can die!"

"But we won't!" He yelled back a stupid grin on his face. "Because that guy is gonna guide us through this whole place."

Luffy pointed at the Kraken, who looked lifeless.

"I'm stuck with idiots," I mutter, rubbing my forehead, "I am going to die." 

《》《》《》《》《》《》

While we were floating around, completely hopeless may I add, Sanji's and Luffy's bubble ran out of air.

"Sanji-kun, come here, Luffy go with Zoro," I command.

"Yes, my princess~~~!!" Sanji complies with ease while Zoro rolls his eyes as Luffy jumps into his bubble.

"Now, we have to find the rest of those guys, hey Kraken! Did you see anything?" I sent a dark look at the sea monster who shook his head with a shiver going down their spine.

"It's way too dark here, how will we ever find the-"

I was cut off by the Kraken moving suddenly.

I moved the shell to peek over its shoulder and I could see the Sunny.

"Luffy! Sea cucumber! I found the Sunny, we should get moving!" Luffy nods and moves towards you guys.

I moved forward and then turned around to see the Kraken fighting this...man, baby, underwater breathing creature. He attacks the thing with his many tentacles, almost like a Gatling gun.

"Okay! That's enough!" Luffy yelled, emerging from the shadows. You saw the crew on board cheering once they saw their captain. "You did well!"

The Kraken turned bashful, rubbing his head with his tentacle.

"Hey, guys!" I say, turning to the side I saw Sanji looking at Robin and Nami with heart eyes. I chuckle as some blood sprayed onto the hardened shell that surrounded the two of us.

It didn't take long before we floated to the ship, all of us safely planting out feet onto the solid ground.

"Y/n! You're alive!" Chopper jumped into your arms once you stepped foot onto the deck.

"We thought you would've died!' Usopp said, throwing an arm around your neck. "I know you must've been shivering in fear without me, captain and brave warrior, Usopp by your side! Don't fret, I am here now!"

I sweat drop at the man's boastful words and pat his hair down.

"Sure, Usopp-kun."

Suddenly, a wave of immense heat washed over you, making you discard the heavy coat and letting it pool by my feet.

"It's smoldering in here, why is it like this Nami?" I turn to the navigator who was currently sweating as well.

"This is anything, but good! The underwater volcanoes are...erupting!!" She turns towards Luffy, "Luffy tell your friend to steer us in the other direction!"

Luffy nods and yells for Surume, the Kraken, to run in the other directions. But it wasn't necessary, he was already running away from the area where the underwater volcanoes were.

"I didn't think I would ever see a legendary creature running away like this," I mutter, glancing behind me.

"What a terrible way to run," Robin comments bluntly, making me nod my head in agreement.

"Don't say that it shows just how dangerous these underwater volcanoes are!" Franky scolded making me shrug.

"Yes, indeed!" Brook yells in agreement.

I turn around to look behind the ship to see that eruptions are only becoming closer to the Sunny. Also, you spotted Sanji holding many different photos of you, Robin, and Nami, all which were shot from different angles. When? You had no clue.

Out of nowhere, a volcano near the back of the ship erupted. It startled the Kraken and he lifted the Sunny up, which caused the whole ship to lean to one side.

"Aish!" I mutter as I grab onto one of Franky's cyborg shoulders.

Eventually, the levels became even again. But, there was still a bigger problem.

"The magma is flowing into the ocean floor," Nami notes, watching from the bubble as the magma flows out of the volcano, "the water temperatures are gonna start rising."

"I'm dying of heat," I mutter, stripping off the cape that was flowing down my shoulder. "I am really gonna die, what the hell."

Franky looks at you curiously, "Are you made of water? You didn't specify that part of your flashback story."

"I guess so, I just have a connection with the water around me. I can feel the heat that it is taking, and I hate it." I say, face planted on the grass floor. "Same goes for ice."

"It's like we're in a cooking pot! We're gonna get boiled!" Usopp yells, sprawled out on the deck.

Suddenly, the ghost ship next to us and the weird man, baby, child thing went flying through the current.

"Oi! Y/n! What is Hell's name is going on Earth?" Holum said, sprouting out of your necklace.

"You shouldn't be out here," I mutter, pointing a tired finger at him.

"Well, it is kinda hard to work down there, when your whole body is fucking boiling! What's happening?"

I don't say anything but point at the magma which seemed to be flowing even faster towards you guys.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled, eyes bulging out of their sockets. He finally seemed to take notice of your actual pain and critical condition.

"Oi! Hang in there!" He turned to look at the crew. "How much longer 'til Fishman Island? She'll end up dying in this heat!"

"Just straightforward!" Nami yelled, making Sanji suffer another nosebleed. "Right into that ocean trench!"

Surume ran faster, not liking the thought of becoming a boiled octopus, and went right down to the trench. Usopp and Chopper yelled in displeasure, but it was too late. The whole ship was heading straight for the dark and empty void of the trench. 

"Here," Holum muttered pulling you up. "Do the thing, it'll help you with your body temperature."

"I got it, don't tell me what to do you, oversized baby." I snarl, butting heads with the demon. "Also, I didn't need you giving me shit when I was almost dying earlier, stupid boy!"

"Shut the hell up! It's not my fault that you can't control your fucking body temperature!" He retorts.

"Like I'm supposed to!"

I stare him down, but a sword cuts right in between us, which we both dodged in time.

"Why the hell is he here?" Zoro asks, a bitter look on his face.

"Ah, Zoro-senpai!!" Holum yells, breaking his mean character.

"Stupid ass," I mutter, slapping his head down, but he doesn't react. Instead, he looked at Zoro with stars in his eye.

"Sanji-senpai!" Holum twirls his way to the chef who looked at him with the same expression as Zoro.

"Oi! Get off of me you dumb demon! I only want affection from ladies!"

I sigh and spread my arms out.

"Shazam!"

Smoke surrounds you and when it finally clears, all the guys, except Sanji and Zoro(they were too occupied with Holum) yelled in fascination.

"Y/n changed clothes!" Luffy yelled stars in his eyes.

"How did you do that?!" Usopp and Chopper asked in unison.

"Magical girl~!!" Franky and Brook said, checking out the new outfit.

(everything is the same, except you aren't wearing the hat, no elbow guards, the boots are knee high, instead of covering your whole leg, and the outfit is blue instead of red)

(this would be what the reader wear for the whole fishman arc unless said otherwise)

"Wow! Amazing outfit Y/n!" Nami exclaimed running to your side to examine closely the clothing.

"Nice change of wardrobe," Robin comments with a kind smile.

"God help me! You chose that one, literally the most scandalous one." Holum comments, making you punch him right in the jaw.

"Why don't you go back to Hell, you idiot!"

"Nah, I think I'll stay here until Fishman Island." He says, a smug grin on his face.

"Oi, are you bothering my princess-chwan? What have you been putting her through these past 2 years?" Sanji asked, threatening the demon. "Y/n-chwan! Do you want me to beat him up?"

The second the chef took the sight of you, his head was already flying backward as blood gushed out of his nostrils.

"Mellorine~~!!!!" Was his only comment as he had hearts in his eyes.

Everyone commented on your outfit until a rumbling sound was heard. It seemed things were peaceful until a shadow cast itself over the Sunny. I glanced up and saw more than a dozen boulders heading our way.

"Oh shit!" I say already grasping the hilt of my sword. "I'll take care of it!"

The second my foot touched the railing of the ship, ready to jump out and cut the boulders, Robin's hands sprouted out and stopped you from moving.

"You must not go out there! We are already 8 thousand meters deep, with this water pressure you would be crushed and die! Even if you are water itself!"

I frown and glance at the approaching stone.

"What should we do?"

"Leave it to me!"

My head whipped around to see Usopp, goggles over his eyes and weapon in hand.

"Hissatsu Midoriboshi Sargasso!" A small green bullet shot itself outside the bubble and flew past the rocks. I tighten my grip on my sword, it didn't look like anything was happening.

But I wasn't let down when I saw seaweed sprout from the sides of the rocks. The plant netter all of the boulders, stopping them just in time for us to escape from the rock avalanche. Honestly, you didn't believe that that would happen, you hand having a tight grip on the hilt of your sword.

"Good job Usopp! I believed in you the whole way through!" I say, causing Zoro and Nami to sweatdrop.

'You obviously didn't.' They both though watching as you hugged the sniper.

"Well, I didn't spend the last two years slacking off! Let me tell you a heartbreaking story of Hercules-senpai train-"

"Another time." Nami interrupted, making me nod a smile still on my lips.

"Don't smile and agree with her at the same time!" Usopp yelled. "And what do you mean by another time!!"

I scratch my head and walk over to the side of the ship.

"That seemed too easy..."

Just as I said that a stray boulder fell and hit Surume right on their head. 

"I spoke too soon," I mutter while the rest of the crew screamed in horror as the ship started to fall, along with out Kraken friend. 

》heylo,,,,next is Fishmen island arc I'm happy 😄😄😄

as usual, thank you for keeping up with this book and please point out at mistakes or typos so I can fix them danke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.6K 14
JUST RECENTLY EDITED!! You're a Neko. You were walking alongside the beach and eventually see a guy with sea green hair struggling to get up a hill...
117K 4.6K 47
having a childish captain was enough of a responsibility for the strawhats, but having another childish crew member that wants to play god is even mo...
91.3K 2.6K 28
You had developed a crush on your little brother's best friend ever since you first met him. Now, out of highschool, things might get a little heated...
54.8K 1.4K 13
━━━━━━ ❝𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖!❞ (𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏) 𝐬𝟏- ❝𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧.❞ 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘺. 𝘋 𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘹 𝘯𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳