I'm In The Naruto World

By LightWolf46

It was a normal day for me, I get up, get ready for school, grab a quick breakfast, run to to school, get bac... More

I'm In The Naruto World
Naruto
Teams
The Bell Test
The Land Of Waves
Training and Life
Chunin Written Test
Forest of Death
The Festival
Attack on the Leaf
Searching
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Untitled Story Part
He Comes Back
Gaara
Naruto the Nine Tailed Jinchuriki
Sora
Shit
A Death of Someone Close
What the hell
The six tails
Pain and Danzo
I'm a Jinchuriki? Since When?
Damn it Naruto
War Part 1
War Part 2
Aftermaths
My Travels Part 1
Chapter 33

My Travels Part 2

425 11 0
By LightWolf46

A few days later

Sora's POV

I run through a field of flowers with a grin and I turn and fall on my back, the flowers fly up around me.

"Sensei, why?" Kiara asks walking over.

"Let loose, I became strong because I wasn't so uptight. Besides, I love doing this, its fun." I say to her with a grin plastered on my face.

Kiara looks at me doubtful. "Who trained you?" 

"No one. Kakashi-Sensei was my squad leader when I was a Genin but I already knew everything he taught me thanks to" I fall silent as I look at the sky.

"Who?" Kiara asks me.

I put a smile on my face. "Neji." I say to her.

"Who's Neji?" Kiara asks me.

"Well my first friend in the Leaf Village and the guy I liked, a lot. He was a Hyuga but I didn't really care. I loved him for who he was not who his family was." I say to her.

"What do you mean was?" Kiara asks sitting next to me.

"He died during the Fourth Great Shinobi War." I say to her.

"Oh, did you love him?" Kiara asks me.

"Yeah, I realized it after I heard he died. You never appreciate what you have until you lose it. For me I've been through that more times than I can count. I lost my parents when I was year old, then I lost three important friends of mine, after I came to the Leaf Village I lost Gramps who was like a kind grandfather to me, then I lost my best friend who I think of as a brother he ran away, after I continued to lose to him, then I lost Asuma who I thought of as an older brother, then I lost Old Man Perv who was like the annoying pervy grandpa to me, then during the war I lost Shikaku who was the closest father figure I had and Inoichi who was like that uncle who laughed and helped you after you made a mistake, I lost Neji after, I loved him a lot, after that I was held captive by a corrupt friend who gave me this jacket and my old one." I say to her as memories flood in and I immediately look for those damned blue flowers.

"What are you looking for Sensei?" Kiara asks me as she holds a glowing blue flower that looks exactly like the one from the Land of Silence.

I see more. "Damn it, I thought I was safe from there. Damned blue flowers that torment the mind." I mutter and I do mental hand signs and I put my hand on the ground focusing on the blue memory flowers. "Nature Style: Balance." The blue memory flowers wilt and Kaira frowns.

"Why did you do that Sensei?" Kiara asks me.

"Those flowers are evil." I say to her.

"You've lost me, how can harmless flowers be evil?" Kiara asks me.

"Those flowers conjure up your worst memories, the ones you want to forget the most. I dealt with them for two years while I was in captivity." I say to her.

I stand up and I look around. "Now, to replace the flowers with different ones." I do actual hand signs and my hand glows green. I touch the earth. "Nature Style: Heal and bring new." The earth in this meadow heals and the wilted flowers change to tulips of different colors. "There."

"Sensei, maybe you should work on finding a present for the two from your village." Kiara says to me.

I bend down in front of an odd colored tulip. "Orange but with light lavender or maybe white? My favorite tulips are the red orange and white ones. They look like fire during dusk and sunset. I'll get them these." I say to her with a smile.

"Why do you like flowers so much?" Kira asks me.

"I have the Nature Style, I love nature and its beauty, I would do anything to keep it from wilting or rotting away." I say to her and I shake the red and lavender tulip. I grab the seeds and I set them in a small bag and I take the tulip head. "Come here Kiara."

She walks over.

"Sit down, I'm gonna do something."

Kiara sits down and I place the tulip petals in her hair.

"They will wilt when you take them out." I say to her and Kirai nods.

I look around and I find a pond. "There, you can take a look." I point to it.

"Alright Sensei." Kiara says goes over to look. "Wow, Sensei your really good at doing this."

"I have really long hair, I have to do something with it." I say to her with a shrug.

"Really? How long is your hair Sensei?" Kiara asks me.

I pull my hair out of its thick braid and it falls down to my calves. "Almost to the ground."

"Woah, how did you grow it out so long?" Kiara asks me.

"I wasn't able to cut it for two years and this is what happened." I say to her with a shrug and I pull my hair up into a high rough tail of hair.

"Sensei are we gonna train today?" Kiara asks me.

"I don't know. Come on let's get going." I say to her as I walk through the meadow.

"Right." Kiara says and runs to catch up to me.

I laugh. "Loosen up. Your being uptight and trying to keep a schedule. Being a student under me, means no schedules. I'm a free person, nothing ties me down, unless its a certain pink haired banshee who really packs a punch if you don't listen to a words she says." I mutter the last part as I remember the last time I disobeyed her.

"Who?" Kiara asks me.

"A fellow team 7 member, her names Sakura Haruno." I say to her as I place my hands behind my head. "Sasuke is also part of Team 7 and Naruto is as well and the 6th Hokage Kakashi Hatake was our Jonin Sensei. I was put on Team 7 because there was an odd amount of students in class, I wouldn't have been put on Team 7 if there was an even amount. Being Kakashi's subordinate was fun and I don't regret anything. I first called him pirate because I didn't know his name, then I called him Kaka-Baka, because he was a baka, I started calling him Kakashi-Sensei during my first Chunin Exams, I remember having a hard time with the second and prelim rounds."

"Really? The last Uchiha, the Hero and the Hokage?" Kiara asks me.

I nod. "Yeah. Then Sakura the student of Lady Tsunade, the Princess of Slugs." I say to her.

"You know so many important people, how?" Kiara asks me.

"I don't know, I guess I was just lucky to meet so many people." I smile at her. 

"Sensei, your too care free. What if we were to get attacked while you slack off?" Kiara asks me.

I place a hand on my katana. "I don't slack off, I'm always on guard no matter who I'm with now and have been since I was a young. I'm always ready to fight." I say to her.

Kiara nods. 

We walk up to the gates of the Cloud Village and I wave to the guards and they nod to me. I walk past them until I see a hoard of Fan-Boys waiting for me.

"Well then." I jump over the fan-boys and they watch me, I start running down the streets and they follow me while yelling my name. I continue running from them.

I jump up on to the roofs and I start running, a few of the fan boy's follow me up.

"WHAAA? They got smart. Aww man." I mutter.

I look around. "Where did Kiara go?" I ask myself. I see her running and trying to catch up to me.

"Watch out!" Kiara yells.

I look up and I see the Raikage building. "Score." I jump into the office and I see the fan boys crash into the wall. "YESS, HAHA, I outsmarted them again." I glare at them and they scramble away.

"Sora. Compose yourself." Lord Raikage says to me.

"Whaaaat? I was chased all they way here by those dumb fan boys." I say to him.

"You weren't gonna say dumb." C says to me.

"No I wasn't."

"By the way, we never got to thank you for catching the rest of our Rouges." Lord Raikage says to me.

"It cost me my career but oh well." I shrug and I put my hands in my coat pockets.

"Where's your student?" C asks me.

"Kiara? Uhhhh" I walk over to the window and I look out to see Kiara jump up in front of me. "SHIT." I stumble backward and I fall on my behind surprised.

Everyone laughs. "Seems you found her." C says to me.

I scowl at him and C laughs. I stand up and Lord Raikage watches amused by this.

"Sensei, are you ok?" Kiara asks jumping down and running over to me.

"I'm fine. No need to worry." I say to her and she breathes a sigh of relief. 

C looks at me confused. "You don't usually get jump scared. They don't usually faze you." C says to me.

"Eh? I was just surprised. I didn't expect it." I say to him and C nods unsure.

"Sensei are we gonna train today?" Kiara asks me.

"I don't know and what did I say about schedules?" I ask her.

"That you don't need one." Kiara says to me.

"Sora shouldn't you have a schedule?" Lord Raikage asks me.

"Nope, I don't keep to a schedule when I'm travelling. Its pointless." I say to him.

A Few Months Later

I walk through the gates of the Leaf village with Kiara next to me.

"HAHA, I'M BACK EVERYONE." I yell.

Everyone looks at me as if I was crazy until they recognize me, they just continue what they were doing.

I grin and run down the streets. I see Lee running towards me.

"SORA." Lee yells.

I see Kiara freeze at the look of him.

Lee stops in front of me. "I CHALLENGE YOU."

I smirk. "Alright, your on. Lets see what to do, OH I KNOW, RAMEN EATING CONTEST AT ICHIRAKU'S." 

"AWESOME." Lee see's Kiara. "WHO IS THIS YOUTHFUL FLOWER?"

"My student." I say to him with a smirk.

"WHAT?" Lee yells then runs off.

I sigh in relief. I grab Kiara's hand and I run to the Hokage office. I knock.

"Come in."

The two of us walk in.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI." I yell and hug him.

I see Kakashi's shocked face. 

"Sora?" Kakashi asks me.

I step back with a grin. "I'M BACK." I yell and Kakashi laughs at my energy.

Kakashi spots a nervous Kiara. "Sora, who is that?" Kakashi asks me.

"This is my student Kiara Suchi." I say to him with a grin. Kakashi's eyes widen.

"Y-Your student?" Kakashi asks me suddenly terrified.

"Yep. Now Kakashi-Sensei can you test her?" I ask him.

"Why?" Kakashi asks.

"I want her to become a Ninja so she can full fill her dream." I say to him.

"I'm gonna die." Kakashi mutters.

"Probably. Now test her." I say to him.

"There's no backing out of this now, is there?" Kiara asks me.

"Nope." I drag Kakashi and her out of the room and to training ground 7.

Kakashi sighs and does a normal test for ninja.

"You pass." Kakashi says and hands her a Leaf Forehead Protector that has a white cloth.

"Hurray!" I hug Kiara with a grin.

"Sensei, your such a kid." Kiara says to me.

I pout. "That's mean." 

Kakashi laughs and places a hand on my head. "I think I raised you well."

I look at him as my eyes widen. "Sensei." I say to him as he gives me a closed eyed smile.

"SORA?"

I look over to where I heard it and I see Naruto and Sakura.

"Crap, its the banshee and the loud mouth." I say and I see a tick mark appear on Sakura and she runs over and hits me on the head.

"What did you say Sora Cow?" Sakura asks me.

"I called you a banshee, forehead." I say to her with a smirk.

"Your both adults, so stop fighting." Kakashi says to us nervously.

"All we need is Sasuke to complete Team 7." Naruto says with a grin.

Me and Sakura punch Naruto into a tree. "SHUT UP." We yell.

Naruto laughs and Kakashi sighs.

Kiara watches us in awe. 

"Do you guys have to always fight?" 

We turn our heads to see Sasuke.

"SASUKE." Me, Naruto and Sakura yell and hug him.

"Get off me you losers and Sakura." Sasuke says to us.

"Hey your the loser, loser." I say to him as I stand up.

"Uh huh, then why do you always fight with Sakura?" Sasuke asks me.

"Why do you fight with Naruto?" I ask him back.

Sasuke scowls at me. "No answer." 

I nod. "Dumbass."

I see Sasuke twitch. "Are you trying to be a smartass?"

"No, I'm naturally a smartass, your naturally a dumbass." I say to him with a smirk.

"Sensei, are we gonna train today?" Kiara asks me.

"Eh? Kiara, I don't go by schedules remember? Besides I have a few more people to go say hello to and I want to introduce you to my younger sister, Konohamaru, Moegi, Udon and Hanabi, oh and Mirai too, and Kurenai, definitely not Guy, or at least not yet, you've already met Lee, Sasuke, now Sakura and Naruto and Kakashi-Sensei. You've met my friends from other lands as well. I also have to introduce you to Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Kiba, Hinata, Shino and Ten-Ten, along with Iruka-Sensei. You've met Yamato and Orochimaru, along with Lady Tsunade, oh and you should meet Shizune." I say to her and Kiara's eyes widen.

"Why do you know so many people?" Kiara asks me.

"I don't know, hey Naruto, Sakura can you get everyone that I said she had to meet together? It'll be a pain trying to find them." I ask them.

"That's actually a good idea. Saves time." Sakura says to me.

"Where are we gonna meet?" Naruto asks.

"Hmm, not my place, its too small for that. How 'bout the main gates?" I ask them.

"No, the Hokage office." Sasuke says to me.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Its the most reasonable place." Sasuke says to me.

"Yeah but, damn I don't have an answer for that. You win." I say to him and Kiara watches. "Come on Kiara we're heading to the Hokage office or at least outside of it. Kakashi-Sensei you should get it organized." I say to him.

"I'll do it later." Kakashi says to me.

"You won't, and I know you won't. I'll do it. I can't stand messes." I say to him and Kakashi laughs nervously.

"How did you know I wasn't?" Kakashi asks me.

"Simple, your too stressed out." I say to him. "Go take a nap or something, get something healthy to eat. Do something other than stress out for a while. You won't be slacking off, just taking a break. If Shizune asks I'll tell her your getting something to eat." I say to him as I walk out.

"Thanks Sora. Your a lifesaver." Kakashi says to me.

"When did she grow up?" Sakura asks the other two losers.

"W-Wait, Sensei." Kiara says then runs to catch up to me.

I stop and wait for her. "Come on, we have some sorting and moving to do." I say to her.

"Cleaning?" Kiara asks me.

I nod and we walk to the Hokage office. I read through the papers in a flash and I sort them out with some help from Kiara and we place them in storage area's in the room and label them.

Once we're finished Kiara stands in the middle of the room with me in front of her.

Shizune walks in. "Eh? Sora? Where's Lord Kakashi?" Shizune asks me.

"He went to go get something to eat." I say to her. "Like what I did? I organized everything with some help from my student Kiara." I say to her with a grin.

"YOU WHAAA?" Shizune asks me surprised.

"Yep, now to wait." I say and Kiara nods.

"Can we train?" Kiara asks me.

"No, not in here." I say and sit down in Kakashi's chair and I put his Hokage hat on. "How do I look?"

"Sora, you know you shouldn't do that." Shizune says to me. "And you look good." 

I grin and put the hat back up in its spot. "Maybe I should become Hokage. I don't know, a Kimiki as a Hokage, ha, like anyone would trust that." I lean back as I go into thinking mode.

"Sensei?" Kiara asks.

"Yes Kiara?" I ask her.

"What are you thinking about?" Kiara asks as she sit next to the Hokage desk.

"Reputations, especially my clans reputation. I can't believe I'm the last Kimiki, now I have to change peoples view points on my clan, and its reputation, and I have to some how revive it. What a pain, but its my job as the Princess or heir or whatever you want to call it. I don't have a preference." I say to her.

"Sensei do you have any shame?" Kiara asks blushing.

"Shame? Oh word wise? No." I say to her.

Everyone walks in and see's me in the seat.

"Sora, what are you doing now?" Shikamaru asks me.

"Nothing. Now, meet my student Kiara Suchi." I say pointing to her.

Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Ten-Ten, Iruka, Umi, Hanabi, Udon, Moegi, Konohamaru, Kurenai, and Guy look at us shocked.

"YAY A NEW FRIEND." Mirai says running over to her. "I'm Mirai Sarutobi Yuhi." Mirai introduces herself.

"So, Cute." Kiara mumbles and hold out her hand. Mirai shakes it then sits on Kiara's lap.

"Kiara, the pineapple head is Shikamaru Nara, the female blonde is Ino Yamanaka, the guy next to them is Choji Akimichi and there is one word that is taboo around him, I'll tell you later just to be safe. Then the guy with the red fang marks is Kiba Inuzuka, the female with the dark blue almost purple colored hair is Hinata Hyuga, the guy with the hood is Shino Aburame, the giant white adorable dog is Akamaru, the female with the two buns in her hair is Ten-Ten, then the guy with the brown spiky pony tail hair is Iruka Umino-Sensei, the girl with the black hair and silver stripe is my younger sister Umi, the girl with the brown hair is Hanabi Hyuga, Hinata's younger sister, the boy with the glasses is Udon Ise, the girl with the orange hair is Moegi Kazamatsuri, the boy next to her is Konohamaru Sarutobi the cousin of Mirai, the women with the ruby colored eyes is Kurenai Yuhi Sarutobi, Mirai's mother, and the last one is Guy Might." I say to her.

"Its nice to meet you. I'm Sora-Sensei's student, Kiara Suchi." She says to them with a smile.

I see Kiba blush and I throw a shoe at him. "Not a chance." I say to him.

"OWW WHAT THE HELL SORA." Kiba yells at me.

"Don't stare at my student with that perverted gaze." I say to him.

"Perverted?" Kiba asks then jumps up onto the desk to glare down at me. "I am not a pervert." 

"Uh huh, you sure about that? You just jumped up onto the Hokage desk to stare at me." I say to him.

"Sora, do you really have to start a fight when you just got back?" Shino asks.

"Yes, its boring with out me around fighting someone, right Mirai?" I ask her.

"Its fun to watch her fight. Sora is funny." Mirai says with a grin.

"Take that Kiba." I say to him with a smirk.

"Who's more funny Mirai? Me or Sora?" Kiba asks her.

"Kibamaru." Mirai says with a grin.

I fall out of the chair. "Whaaa?" I ask her.

Kiba laughs at me. "Take that Sora." 

I get up, open the window, walk behind Kiba and punch him out of the window, then I close the window and lock it. 

"Sensei!" Kiara freaks out.

"3, 2, 1." I say and the door slams open to reveal Kiba.

"SORA, WHAT THE HELL." Kiba yells and stomps over to me and stares down at me.

"I don't see the problem here." I say to him with a smirk.

"YOU LITTLE." Kiba yells while getting angry.

"Little what? I'm not that much smaller than you." I say to him.

"Cat, you little cat." Kiba says to me.

My face turns into fake horror. "Mirai, don't listen to his fowl words." I say to her with fake horror in my voice.

Mirai laughs and Kiara watches us amused.

"No your worse than a cat, your a, a, a, a cow, yeah a cow." Kiba says to me with a joking glint in his eyes.

"I know you are but what am I?" I ask him with a smirk.

"A child." Kiba says to me.

"I know you are but what am I?" I ask him with a smirk.

"Dumb." Kiba says to me.

"I know you are but what am I?" 

"Smart." Kiba says to me.

"Thank you." I say to him and everyone starts laughing. "What would you guys do with out me?" 

"Die of boredom." Shikamaru says to me with a smirk.

"Wait Sora is a cat?" Mirai asks.

"No." I shake my head and I do the rat sign and I take in Nature Energy and fox ears and tail appear. "Fox sage mode, I'm a fox, I'm a sneaky fox." I say to her and everyone looks at my ears and tail in awe.

"YAY." Mirai runs over and tries grabbing my tail.

"Na ah, not the tail." I pick her up and I set her on my shoulders. "No one wants their tales grabbed, just ask Akamaru." I say to her.

"Akakiba do you like your tailed pulled?" Mirai asks and Akamaru shakes his head no. "Oh. I'll remember not to pull tails then."

Kiara looks at me amazed. "Why are you so good with people, kids in general?" 

"I don't know, I just keep my colorful words to a minimum and I be myself." I shrug and Mirai laughs.

"Oh by the way Sora, I have to tell you something." Shikamaru says to me.

I raise an eyebrow. "Is it good or bad?"

"That depends on how you take it." Shikamaru says and picks up Mirai and hands her to Kurenai.

"We'll be back." We walk out and down the hall.

"Do you have your gift to Naruto and Hinata?" Shikamaru asks me.

"Eh? That's what this is about. I already plan on doing something for them with my Nature Style. Its nothing to big." I say to him with a shrug.

"You already have a gift? Damn I'm behind." Shikamaru says to me.

"How about a honeymoon or a vacation? I'll help pay for it but you don't have to tell them. I got a lot of money after I caught the rest of the remaining rouges." I say to him.

"You sure? Shouldn't you use that money to get a new house or help your student?" Shikamaru asks me.

"I give her daily allowance and I've already have some set aside for a house and for helping her out. Its really no trouble, besides that's what sisters are for right?" I ask him.

"I'm not allowed to argue about this am I?" Shikamaru asks.

"Nope, you decide where your going and I'll prepay, no need to give me any credit its just a favor." I say to him and he nods and we walk back. "Alright, now what?" I ask clueless.

Umi grabs mine and Kiara's wrists. "Your spending the rest of the day with me."

"Alright, see ya." I wave to the others as I get pulled out.

We pass Kakashi.

"You seem tied up." Kakashi asks walking next to me.

"Everything in your office is sorted out and put into drawers and storage spaces, they are labeled so you won't have trouble finding them. Kiara has met everyone and I was able to say hi to everyone as well, I have my gift for Hinata and Naruto, I just need to do something, then I can head to my place." I say to him and Kakashi nods.

"You've got everything planned out already." Kakashi says to me.

"I try. Hey I'm back in the Shinobi world and now I need to find a new career, mines in the pit of hell, I already caught all the rouges and returned them." I sulk.

"Seriously?" Kakashi asks surprised.

"Unfortunately yes." I say to him. "Hey Umi, mind if I take a small detour I have to do something real quick?" I ask her.

"Be at Ichiraku's after, I'm taking Kiara." Umi says to me.

I nod. "See ya Kakashi." I run to the cemetery in a flash. I do a few hand signs as I walk to Neji's headstone. "Nature Style: Rose." I place my hand on the ground and I few red roses surround his grave. "Neji."

I bend down and stay there for a while.
__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 125 7
*HIATUS* When I was very little, I awoke one morning and found myself in the Hidden Sand Village. Unsure of how I got there or where I came from, I w...
69.4K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
141K 2.8K 30
Her life is a mystery. ⚠ The first chapters are so bad and cliché but I promise this book is decent ;) + I started to write it when I was like 11 so...
46.3K 1.8K 31
A simple girl, living in a simple life... BUT one day, a weird mark appeared in her forhead. She told her parents about it and she expect them to be...