Immature || Park Jimin

By saegulkim

"We have been dating ever since we were 6 years old." _ Everything changed between Yeseul and Jimin once adol... More

Prologue
Primary School |1|
Yeseul's Secret |2|
Normal? |4|
Different Perspectives |5|
One Step Forward |6|
New Experience |7|
World Is Gonna Change |8|
Part-Tay |9|
Ki-Ki-Kisseu |10|
Yoga-ing |11|
Jin Hyung |12|
Netflix and Chill? |13|
Match |14|
New Side |15|
Love |16|
Interview Time!
Big Bro Yoongi |17|
Yeseul's Dark Side |18|
Dance |19|
Surprise! |20|
Show Time |21|
Awakening The Beast |22|
Patience |23|
Who's Gonna Lead |24|
After |25|
Revenge |26|
Jin- The Sadist |27|
Epilogue

From A Girl To A Woman |3|

20.3K 954 1.2K
By saegulkim

"Period?" Mrs. Choi gave us a weirded out look. "Why do you want to know about that?" She asked us.

"J-Just curious." Taehyung said. "One of our friend got it so we were just curious about it."

"Ah I see." Mrs. Choi chuckled. "Well, it's good that guys are taking interest in this." She said.

"So what is it?" I asked her, being impatient.

"Well..It's a sign which tell us that a girl has finally become a woman." She said.

What?

Me and Taehyung stared at her dumbfoundedly.

"Please elaborate, Mrs. Choi." Taehyung said.

"When a girl reaches a certain age, for example 11-13, blood starts flowing out of the opening between her legs every month. This is called a period. The age of the girl depends on person to person, though." She explained and we still didn't understand anything.

"Wait," Taehyung shot. Did he understand? "There is an opening between a girl's legs?!" He exclaimed and I mentally sighed.

"Obviously, dude! How do you think that they pee?" I exclaimed.

"You think about how girls pee?" Taehyung asked me in a disgusted tone.

"Obviously, I don't! It's disgusting! But have some common sense." I said.

"But we don't have an opening, why?" Taehyung asked.

"We do have one, think hard." I said as Taehyung started to think but then suddenly widened up his eyes. "Y-Yeah, we do have one." He said as he blushed.

I sighed and turned towards Mrs. Choi.

"So like, she was bleeding at that very moment?" I asked her and she nodded.

"It can be uncomfortable, so girls may have mood swings and stomach cramps." She said. That is why!

"So...she is a woman now?" I asked her again and she nodded again.

"Yes, she is a woman now. So try to become more of a gentleman." She said and sighed.

"Thanks, Mrs. Choi." I said in a monotone and grabbed Taehyung's hand as we left the staff room.

Both of us didn't say anything for the first 5 minutes but then later, Taehyung decided to break the silence.

"Do you think that it hurts?" Taehyung asked me.

"I have no clue. Basically, if you are bleeding, you are supposed to treat it and go to a doctor but.." I took a pause. "Yeseul is so brave! We couldn't even tell that she was bleeding and she doesn't even feel a thing!" I exclaimed.

"You are right, she is brave." Taehyung nodded in agreement. "But what should we do now?" He asked me.

"I think I should take care of it. You go and play with Jungkook." I said.

"But he is a junior! I don't like juniors!" Taehyung whined.

"Just go." I rolled my eyes.

He gave me a kiddish look and left and I rushed into the staff room again.

"Mrs. Choi," I said as she looked at me dumbfoundedly.

"Why are you here again, Jimin?" She asked me.

"You said something about mood swings earlier. What can I do to please her mood swings?"

**********
Yeseul's P.O.V.

I sighed as I got out of the bathroom.

This is literally the 5th time today. This period thingy is making me so insecure!

I went inside my class and sat on my respective seat. I was spacing out into the moment but suddenly Jimin came up running towards me, holding a box in his hands.

"Yeseul!" He said as he panted.

"Jiminie, where were you? And what is wrong?" I asked him, worriedly.

"I bought this for you." He said as he handed me the box. Huh? What's this?

I took the box and gave it a stare, and then looked at Jimin.

"You have never given me anything before. Is everything alright?" I asked him, suspiciously.

"You said that you had a period thingy, so this is supposed to make it better." He said as he sat on the desk in front of me.

I looked at the box again.

I wonder what it is.

I shrugged as I opened the box, only to find a steel glass in it.

"What's inside it?" I asked him.

"It's hot chocolate. It's gonna make it better, trust me." He smiled.

I do remember mom talking about how I should only eat and drink warm stuff during periods. But how does he know about this?

"Where did you get this from?" I asked him.

"I went to the store." He said casually.

"During the school hours?" I asked him again.

"Yeah." He replied.

I stared at him for a while.

"Why are you staring at me, Yeseul? It's creepy!" He exclaimed.

"You went all the way to the main road THAT TOO during school hours for me?" I asked him as I softened my eyes. This is literally the sweetest thing ever!

"Uhmm..kinda, yeah. It's not allowed though but I managed." He smiled. "You are more important."

I literally wanted to cry at that very moment.

"Jiminie, this is the sweetest thing! Thank you so much!" I said as I got up and hugged him.

But he didn't say anything.

Why aren't you talking, Jiminie?

I looked at the figure who was sitting on the desk and had a flustered expression on his face.

"That's a funny expression you have right there, Jiminie." I said as I chuckled and he snapped out.

"H-Huh? O-Oh haha, yeah.." He said as he gave me a weak smile.

"What's wrong, Jiminie?" I asked him in a concerned tone as I sat back on my seat.

"N-No nothing.." Jimin replied as he averted his eyes.

"Tell me, Jiminie. There is definitely something wrong, right?" I asked him suspiciously.

"N-No, there is nothing wrong. I think th-that I should leave now. I need to u-use the washroom." He said as he rushed out of the classroom as I watched his figure leave.

What was that all about?

Jimin's P.O.V.

I rushed to the bathroom without caring about the stares that I was receiving on the corridor. I went inside and shut closed the door and panted.

What was that all about?

I sat (more like fell) on the bathroom floor without even thinking how much gross it was.

This is so weird!

I brushed my fingers through my hair in exhaustion and put my head on my knees.

After some time, I heard one of the bathroom stalls open up. I could feel a gaze fixated on me but I ignore it.

"Hey Jimin, Why are you sitting on the dirty floor?" A familiar voice asked me.

As I looked up in curiosity to check who it was, I saw that it was my senior, Namjoon hyung.

"Oh hyung..." I said as I gave a small sigh.

"Is something wrong, Jimin?" He asked me in a concerned tone.

"Basically everything is wrong right now." I said as I averted my eyes.

"Tell me about it." He said as he sat down on the floor too without caring about the fact that the floor was dirty. After all, Namjoon hyung was a big brother to me.

I took a deep breath, and decided to vent out everything.

"So you know Yeseul, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah, your girlfriend." He said and started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him in an innocent tone and he cleared his throat.

"I am not. Please continue the story." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah so she got her period today an–" he cut me off from my sentence.

"Jimin, you aren't supposed to tell that to anyone. I am sure that Yeseul trusted you when she told you about that." He scolded me.

"But why not?" I asked him. I have already told Tae and Mrs. Choi about it.

"Well, I am a good person but there are some people out there who aren't open minded like us. So you should be careful, alright?" He said and I nodded.

"Should I continue?" I asked him.

"Please do." He said and I again took a deep breath, and started talking.

"So like, she got her period today and she was really very depressed. So I decided to get her some hot chocolate thinking that it would make her mood bett–" I again got cut off by Namjoon hyung.

"Hot chocolate!? That is literally the sweetest thing ever! She is so lucky!" He fanboyed and I rolled my eyes.

"Will you let me complete, hyung?!" I exclaimed.

"Ah, Yeah..sorry." He said as he scratched his head. "Please continue." He said and I sighed.

"So she got her period today and she was really very depressed. So I decided to get her some hot chocolate thinking that it would make her mood better and it did! She became a little too happy and started hugging me and stuff and.." I took a pause.

"And what?" He asked me.

I averted my eyes as I blushed.

"I felt something in my stomach or in the region lower than that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 1.5K 31
[ COMPLETE ] This fanfiction is my original work. All the characters in this fanfiction are fictional. I don't own any pics or videos. Credits to the...
26.9K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
23.7K 1.4K 45
"So you have a big time crush on my brother?" "I'm going to kill you Park Jimin," I said darkly. "This is going to be great blackmail," he laughed...
1.6K 756 20
A hard love story between 2 young people.They love each other so much.But will the fate let them be together? Jimin:My angel dont go! Yn:My love dont...