Small Bump || Nathan Sykes

Door xBabyNathx

Eliza Grace Edwards is a famous comedian YouTube girl and photographer. Eliza is pretty much a laid back gir... Meer

Small Bump (Nathan Sykes)
Chapter 1 : Did you say baby?
Chapter 2: I have to tell you something
Chapter 3 : Telling the family and friends & Twit Cam
Chapter 4 : Thank's a lot Tom! & Stop acting like children
Chapter 5: Hang Out & Wake Up Eliza!
Chapter 6:Telling Nathan's Mum & Grandparent's
Chapter 7: Vitamins & Hot Guys
Chapter 8: Paparazzi & Hate
Chapter 9: Do I like her? & First baby scan
Chapter 10: I'll Pray For You & I'm Scared
Chapter 11: Kelly's Story & Advice
Chapter 12: Question & Concert
Chapter 13: Getting Ready & Date
Chapter 14: Goodbye England & Future Parents
Chapter 15: Manicure & Early Birth
Chapter 16: Party & Hospital
Chapter 17: What To Expect & Prediction Date
Chapter 18: Keeping up with the Kardashians & Vocal Problems
Chapter 19: Sammie's crush & Kelsey's Secret
Chapter 20: Edwards Cousin & Going to the Caribbeans
Chapter 21: Plane Ride & Kelsey's Secret
Chapter 22: Midnight Cravings & Rib Cage
Chapter 24: Last Day & Skype Call
Chapter 25: Nathan's Surgery & Babies Kick first time
Chapter 26: Last Day In California & Tomsey back together
Chapter 27: BBQ & Happily Ever After
Chapter 28: Baby Shopping & Ed's Song
Chapter 29: Painting Baby Room & Baby Names
Chapter 30: Gambling & I Will Take Care Of You
Chapter 31: Second Thoughts & Soundtrack
Chapter 32: Doctor appointment & Look Alike
Chapter 33: Cocky & Duet
Chapter 31: Dinner & Girlfriend
Chapter 32: Music Video & Three Words
Chapter 33: Baby Shower & Fat
Chapter 34: Bed rest & Slave
Chapter 35: Twitcam & Contractions
Chapter 36: Hospital & Birth
Chapter 37: Babies & Small Bump
SEQUEL INFO!!!
IT'S HERE!!!
HI GUYS!!!
Long time no see....

Chapter 23: Surgery Appointment & Bye Kelsey

4.6K 151 8
Door xBabyNathx

Chapter 23

Eliza's P.O.V.

I kept pacing back a forth down right outside Nathan's and I hotel room. Currently Nathan and Nano are inside the room on the phone with the doctor making arrangements for the surgery. 

"Ellie you have to calm down, you can hurt the babies by being over stressed" Kelsey told me. "In fact lets go to Tom's and I hotel room so you can sit down and relax a bit" I was about to decline the offer but Kels grabbed my arm and pulled me into their room.

I whined a bit but quickly shut-up before I sat on the bed and laid down. "Feel better?" Kels asked as I nodded.

"So Kels have you made a decision on what you are going to do?"

"No, I was planning on telling Tom tonight about the situation and maybe he can help me decide you know, If he is okay with Kayden living with me from now on and we can still be together that will make my life so easy but knowing Tom and his tendency to be a bit stubborn, I don't ever see that happening"

"So you're afraid if you tell him that it may be the end of Tomsey?" I ask as I sit back up.

"Yeah..." Kelsey said. "Like I told you before, I love Tom with all my heart and I would always secretly imagine myself being Mrs. Tom Parker but with me having to make a decision on my son and the end of Tomsey or Let Tomsey continue and have my son out there hating on me for the rest of his life cause of one choice I made when I was young" 

"So wait you're going to pick your son?" I ask.

"I think I am... Cause like come on his my son, my little boy, the boy I went through twelve hours of labor for, the little boy I love with all my heart; I just wish Tom would accept this and let me be a mum to Kayden and we can still be together" Kelsey said before she fell back on her bed.

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it?" Kels asked. 

"It's Tom!" Kels quickly sat up.

"What if he heard us talking Ellie?" Kels whispered to me.

"It will be alright, I'll be here for you" Kels nodded before she open the door and Tom walked in. Tom pecked Kels' lips.

"Oh Ellie Nath is out of the meeting" Tom said before I rushed out of the room and into my room where Nathan was on the bed.

"So what is going on?" I ask as Nathan looked at me and pointed to the small white broad. 

The doctor said that the surgery will be on April eighteenth and I need to get back to California by the end of this week so I can have a check up before the surgery

"Wait isn't April eighteenth your birthday?" I ask as Nathan nodded. "Your having your surgery on your birthday?" I ask as I sat next to Nathan on our bed. Nathan took the white broad away from me and erased what was on it before he wrote again.

Yeah, it sucks I know but I have to do it and even though it hurts me that I might never sing again I have to be able to at least talk

"I get it... So when do we leave?" I ask.

Well the boys are going to continue to stay here and finish interviews and other stuff but I leave on the twelfth and you can come with if you want, you don't have to

"I would never leave my boyfriend to go through something like this by himself especially when he stuck by me when I told him I was pregnant and even more when we were told about having triplets" I said as I pecked Nathan's lips.

Did I ever tell you that I have an amazing girlfriend

"I have heard about this smart, kind, loving, model like girlfriend of yours and I'm dying to meet her fabulous self" Nathan chuckled. 

*Knock Knock*

"Hey mate it's me Max! The boys and I just heard about the surgery and want to have some guy time to celebrate your birthday so get off your girlfriend cause you can't get her more pregnant than she already is and lets go" I blushed like a tomato when I heard what Max said.

"SHUT UP MAX! I'm not lying on my back" I yell to him. "But I'm sure you have Nina lying on her back for you don't you" I continued.

"How did you know about Nina?"

"I have my ways" I said. Nathan rolled his eyes at mine and Max's conversation before he grabbed his broad and left out the door with the boys. Ten minutes later Kelsey walked in.

"Oh my gosh, Tom was so close in finding out! He can't find out that way, I have to think of some way to tell him" Kels said as she sat in front of me.

"Tell him when he gets back from the boys cause Kels the longer you wait on telling him the more chances he is going to mad and upset with you" I tell her.

"I know." 

-Two hours Later-

Kelsey's P.O.V.

Why? Why did I have to wait so long into telling Tom about Kayden? He won't ever be able to trust me ever again after tonight. Calm Kels, calm. I took a deep breath as Tom walked into the room. 

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" Tom asked as he sat next to me on the bed. 

"Oh I was just watching some random show, I still don't even know what's going on all I have understood is that the two girls were switched right after they were born" I said. Tom looked at me and grabbed the remote and went to guide.

"You're watching a show called Switched At Birth?" Tom asked. 

"I guess I am" I said. Come one Kels it's now or you say bye to Kayden forever. "Tom I have to tell you something"

"What babe"

"I want you to know I never meant for this to happen it's just one of those moments that just happen" Tom looked at me as he turned off the television.

"Okay babe, tell me now what going on." Tom demanded. 

"Don't get mad but four and a half years ago I was walking home in the dark and I got kidnapped and raped four times that night" I confessed. Tom clenched his fist. "And I got pregnant cause of it so I'm a mum to a three almost four year old little boy named Kayden Harrison" 

"You're a mum?!" Tom asked as he got up from the bed.

"Yes Tom but let me finish, I had put Kayden up for adoption when I realized I could not take care of him, but last month I found out that the family that Kayden was in got in a car crash and died instantly... So now I have a choice if I want Kayden to go to foster care or he comes back with me and becomes Kayden Hardwick"

"Why did you keep this from me?! I'm your boyfriend! We're suppose to tell each other everything and not have any secrets! is there any other secrets you haven't told me?"

"No Tom that's it" I said as a tear started to come down my face.

"You kept this secret from me for so long that it's like I can't trust you anymore"

"But you can" I argued back.

"I can't trust you! You have kept this secret from me, if you would've told me this sooner I would of not been as mad or upset with you but no" Tom said. "I need you to leave, I'll pay for your ticket back to London but I need to think, I need to know I how should react to my girlfriend being a mum"

"So that's it, just like that... we're done?" I ask as I more tears started to come down my face. 

"I'm sorry Kels but I need to clear my head" Tom said. I nodded and got my backpack and dumped all my stuff in a backpack and got my suit case. "Here, take the money to buy the ticket back home" Tom said just as I was about to leave.

"I don't need your money, I have my own" I said before I left the room. I made a quick stop at Ellie and Nath's room. I knocked on the door and Ellie opened the door seconds later. 

"Kels, come in" Ellie said. I walked in and saw Nath on the bed as he looked at me worried. "What happen?"

"You were right, Tom did get mad..." I said but paused. "Tom just broke up with me and I'm leaving back to London tonight" I breathed as Ellie hugged me. "I have to be there for Kayden I can't leave him, his little boy and I love him" 

"Well stay in contact with me, I would love to meet Kayden someday" Ellie said.

"Bye Ellie" I said.

"Bye Kels" Ellie said before I left. I'm on my way Kayden.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N- AHHHHHH! Who liked this chapter?! No one? Oh well.... I Tried.... 

I'm sorry guys I've been late on updates, I've been busy with other stuff and yeah.... I try to update soon!!! Don't know when but soon!!!!!! I'LL TRY!!!!!!!

If you liked this chapter please vote and comment

If you hate this chapter STILL VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

I want to know on what you think...

Love you guys! Bye!

xBabyNathx

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

237K 6.4K 24
When Alana attended her first high school party she had the most life altering experience of her life. Not only did she lose her virginity, (both par...
345K 10.2K 38
PREVIOUS RANKINGS: #1 in Humour Thank you all for reading, voting, commenting and fanning! Sending you an infinite supply of cookies, always. -Bel...
83.6K 2.2K 41
Maya becomes pregnant with her and Lucas baby when she is 15 years old and he's 16. When Maya's parents find out she is pregnant they tell her that t...
5.7K 135 25
What happens when one fun night turns into one mistake that turns into a huge responsibility? Lillian Jackson is only a 16 year old who had everythin...