Is This Love? || JUNGKOOK

By kbntjjs

love: noun | \ ˈləv \ a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen (Final)
Must Read from the Author

Chapter Two

7 0 0
By kbntjjs

Three years later...

I felt something slobbery on my face. 

I-Is someone kissing me? This early in the morning? No! It can't be. Why is my face so sticky? Why does it smell like bad morning breath?

I opened my eyes. 

It was too blurry. I couldn't see anything. 

I put my glasses on, and-

Oh. It was my dog, Areum! 'Areum' means beautiful in Korean. 

I wiped my face on my shirt and pat my dog on her head.

"Let's go eat breakfast, Areum!" I said.

Areum barked happily and went along.

I cooked myself eggs, bacon, and sausage, with also a side of rice! I also made myself some hot coffee to drink with my food. I gave Areum her regular soft food and we both ate our own meals side by side. 

I did my normal morning routine on my phone. e-mails, social media, and messages. 

|| One message from Soo Yun ||

----------

Soo Yun: girlll wya? can i come over before school?

Hae Won: sureeee im not gonna cook you anything though lol

Soo Yun: ugh whatever im gonna get some food before i get there. ill be there in 15 mins

Hae Won: alright

----------

I washed Areum and I's dishes and waited for Soo Yun to come over. As I was washing the dishes, I looked at Areum on the couch. She was dead asleep. Why is she so sleepy at this time in the morning? What an inactive dog. But I couldn't really say anything...

Because, same.

I live by myself since I'm now in college studying graphic designing. It's pretty boring here. That's why I got a dog! Areum makes me happy and she's my best friend! Even though she sleeps most of the time, I still love her, haha. I've had her for about a year now, and she really does keep me company. 

I go to school here in Seoul. My family still lives in Incheon, not too far from here, so I visit them here and there. They're really telling me to find a boyfriend soon and start my life, but I don't know if I'm ready yet. But the right time will come soon, I hope. 

The doorbell rang and I looked through the intercom's camera. It was Soo Yun! I let her in and I could tell Areum was really excited. 

I hugged Soo Yun and Areum greeted her with kisses! 

"Who's that guy moving in next door?" Soo Yun asked.

"There's a new guy? I don't know?"

"Yeah. He looks about our age!"

"Was he with anyone else?"

"Yeah, I think so. His hair was dyed blonde and he was shorter than him."

"Ah, really?"

"We should get to know them!" 

"Yeah, we should soon!"

I smelled something gross. It smelled so foul. 

I looked at Areum.

There she was.

Taking a shit.

"AREUM! YA!" I yelled, "Why are you pooping?"

Soo Yun laughed and said, "Good job, Areum!"

"Ya! I'll put it in your food!"

"No!" Soo Yun exclaimed while protecting her food.

I picked up Areum's poop and threw it away in the trash. It still smelled so disgusting in my apartment. I went to go and find the air freshener and sprayed it across the whole place.

It smelled like lavender. My favorite scent. I have like twenty of these under my sink! 

I went to go and change into my clothes. I felt being bummy today, so I threw on some tights, an oversized sweater, some slides, and tied my hair up in a bun. 

"Wow so stylish." Soo Yun said.

"Shut up, idiot."

We left for school at 8:15 since we both had class at 9:00. As we exited my house, we saw my new neighbors enter their house, not even getting a chance to get a look at their face. It's okay, they're my neighbors now and I'll see them more in the future anyways.

I was so happy that today was Friday. The last day of the week. I only have two classes today, so it should be easy.

We got to the bus stop to get to school. There's actually a lot of people waiting for it to arrive. I don't think we're gonna get to even sit. Oh, well.

...

I was done with my first class and I went to go to the near convenience store, one of the few in this area, to get some ramen and a drink. I usually get it a few times a week, so I guess you can say I'm one of their regular customers, haha.

I saw a guy walk into the store and he was very good-looking. He went and got some ramen right next to me. He was pretty tall, I have to say. 

He looked carefully for the ramen he was going to buy. There wasn't that many to select from, so I don't know why he took so much time.

He got two things of ramen. Is he gonna eat them both himself? I don't think so. 

I went to go and pay for my items. I then cooked them on the cooking machines just outside the store. Ah, the great smell of a college student's everyday meal. 

Ramen never gets old! So yummy.

I sat at the table and ate my ramen in peace. As I ate my food, I browsed my feed on Instagram. Nothing interesting. But I really enjoyed to watch some animal videos as I eat.

They're super cute! I want to have like ten dogs, but I can't right now because Areum is already hard work. She doesn't even poop on her dog pads! Agh, so annoying. 

How come dogs aren't more respectful of their waste just like cats? I don't get it! That's my only wish. To have Areum clean up her own mess...

I finished up and walked back to school and attended my last class. 

Class went by pretty fast. Was it because... I thought about my neighbors the whole time? No, it wasn't. I think it was because I was secretly on my phone the whole time watching... slime videos. I'm so weird.

My body was tired. My brain was tired, I just wanted to go home.

I decided to text Soo Yun that I was gonna go home now without her.

----------

Hae Won: ya, idiot! im gonna go home now im tired

Soo Yun: alright dont die on the way home

Hae Won: shut up

----------

I arrived at home about ten minutes later. As I unlocked my door, my neighbors coincidentally left their house also. They turned around and decided to greet me.

"Hello! We're your new neighbors!" the shorter one said.

"Ah, hello! I'm Ji Hae Won." I replied as I bowed.

"Mannaseo bangowoyo! (Nice to meet you!) I'm Park Jimin and this is Jeon Jungkook."

The taller one was Jeon Jungkook. It was the guy that was in the convenience store.

"Ah! Nado mannaseo bangowoyo! (Nice to meet you, too!) Safe travels!" 

"Yes, thank you! See you around!" Jungkook said as they both proceeded to leave.

I entered my house and texted Soo Yun.

----------

Hae Won: dude my neighbors introduced themselves to me just now

Soo Yun: their names?

Hae Won: park jimin and jeon jungkook

Soo Yun: waitwaitwaitwait those names dont ring a bell to u?

Hae Won: i wouldve told you lmfao

Soo Yun: look at our 12th grade yearbook dude. search for their nmaes

Soo Yun: names*

Hae Won: alright

----------

I looked through my yearbook, not only looking for their names, but also looking back at my 12th grade class. I wonder how these people are doing now? Are any of them successful? Any of them CEOs of a big company just like in K-Dramas?

I flipped to the next page. All the kids with the last name that start with J. 

"Jeon Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." I whispered to myself as I scanned the page with my finger.

Jeon Jungkook

Oh my. Is this him? It was the kid that we were friends with! Me, Soo Yun, Mi Sun, Jimin, and him. I think he used to have a crush on me?

Do they still remember me?

I don't think they do. They would've noticed. 

I'll just wait for the right time to talk to them.

----------

hello! this was chapter two of "Is This Love?". i hope you like it so far. and tbh this chapter was pretty boring. butttttttttt i promise i'll work even harder on the other chapters! love you all!

-D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.7K 11
A story about friendship turned to hate and a love broken by betrayal.
1.6K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...
6.4K 389 7
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 ❝𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DISCONTINUED Jeon Jungkook; Angst; Romance ©...
8.2K 486 27
❝ 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 ❞ 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰�...