SHE'S/I'M DIFFERENT (Kuroko n...

By Trufflerabbit13

Kuroko Koyuki was very much similar and different to her cousin Kuroko Tetsuya. They both had a burning passi... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: Meeting the Cousin Rewritten
Chapter 2: She's back Rewritten
Chapter 3: She's Rather Popular Rewritten
Chapter 4: Scrambled Eggs Rewritten
Reunion Chapter 5 Rewritten
CHAPTER 6 FIRST KISS Rewritten
CHAPTER 7: P-PERVERT?! Rewritten
CHAPTER 8: British Accent Rewritten
CHAPTER 9 "We play." Rewritten
CHAPTER 10 "YOU TRAITORS!!!!" Rewritten
CHAPTER 11 Basketball at the beach! Rewritten
CHAPTER 12 Results and Dinner rewritten
CHAPTER 13 BET rewrittened
A/N
CHAPTER 14 Loophole REWRITTEN
A/N
CHAPTER 15 Girl's Day rewritten
CHAPTER 16 Empress's Eye rewritten
CHAPTER 17 edited
CHAPTER 18 edited
CHAPTER 19 edited
CHAPTER 20 edited
CHAPTER 21 edited
CHAPTER 22 edited
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER .......
CHAPTER 27
A/N
SHE'S/I'M DIFFERENT!?
QUESTION AND ANSWERS!!!!
CHAPTER 28
SPECIAL CHAPTER
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
CHAPTER 39
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

CHAPTER 29

15.7K 450 121
By Trufflerabbit13

WARNING:

A lot of time skips.....

RECAP:

"Lane-up!?" I gasp as Tai-chan yelled while jumping in the air. He's going higher and higher...

My eyes widen as a shock went down my back making goosebumps appear all over my body. No, he didn't... The tingly feeling didn't disappear out of my limbs, he did it... He forced it open...

There's no proof. But I felt it, I bet they all felt it. We're called geniuses that appear once in a decade, the generation of miracles. The the only ones that can counter us in a 1-1 is us ourselves.

Players who are in the same level as us aren't suppose to exists, and even if they appear it'll only be in the future.

But we all heard it... That was the sound.... The sound of the tightly closed gate that only extraordinary geniuses can enter being...

Being forced open....

KOYUKI P.O.V.

"GOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed as I stood on the court. My voice echoed through the stadium with the rest of my teammates as they screamed with me.

My magenta eyes shined with excitement as I watched the the hard orange ball enter the basketball hoop.

"Ye-...." I trailed off as I watched Tai-chan fall onto the ground landing on the hard smooth floor with a loud 'THUD'

"NOT AGAIN!" Everyone on the bench yelled in disbelief as they sweat dropped.

"Although he made it this time...." Koganei-senpai added at the end as he laughed hesitantly. I jumped slightly at shock as a loud whistle was blown.

"END OF MATCH!"

I quickly realized what happened and jumped in joy. I ran towards the hoop where Tai-chan laid on the ground. My beloved cousin offering his hand to the tall red haired teen.

"Ouch...." Tai-chan groaned as he squinted in pain as he held his lower back with his left hand.

Tet-chan was smiling pleasantly as he pushed his hand into Tai-chan's face, "You're flipping over quite often today, Kagami-kun."

Tai-chan grinned and gripped Tet-chan's hand and stood up, "Shut up Kuroko."

I couldn't help it, I couldn't hold myself anymore.

"We won!!!!" I cheered and ran to my two friends. I jumped and crashed into the two males, wrapping my thin arms around each of their necks. They stumbled but somehow held me up.

"Good job Yuki-chan," Tet-chan softly said as he hugged me back with a kind smile on his face.

Tai-chan on the other hand grinned wildly and gripped my head with his hand, "Of course we'll win!" I giggled and dragged them to where the teams were gathering.

For a second my eyes went to the bleachers where Tōō were sitting, but quickly looked away when I saw it already empty.

"With 108 to 61, Seirin highschool wins!!!"

We all bowed at each other, "THANK YOU FOR THE MATCH!"

>>TIME SKIPS>>

I sat on Teppei-senpai's shoulder and looked at the paper in his hand curiously.

"Wow we only have few more matches left!" I comment as I steady myself on the iron heart's shoulder. Teppei-senpai smiled and nodded as he held my calves.

"Yeah, like it or not, there are only three matches left..." Izuki-senpai commented, "The winter cup preliminary will be over in a instant..."

I slid down Teppei-senpai's back and landed on the ground on the ball of my feet, "Thanks senpai!"

Teppei-senpai smiled at me and placed his hand on my head and left it there. Though I didn't mind, it actually felt reassuring somehow.

I jumped slightly at Captain's loud voice, "What're you dumbass saying!" Captain glared at the males who walked behind him, "It's the opposite! We're finally here..."

Everyone immediately became serious and looked at Captain and Coach.

"Did you guys forget already?" Riko-senpai scolded, "The only ones that can participate in the preliminary are the top 8 schools that survived in the midst of over 300 schools from summer competitions, in other words, the winter cup preliminaries has already started at the time as inter high preliminaries."

I sighed of course I knew that... But when I looked at Tai-chan's face I knew he was confused.... Eh, I might be pretty stupid in studying and school but when it comes to basketball I'm pretty clever... Not to brag or anything....

"Oi, nee, Yuki-chan are you listening?!"

I nod and smiled at Coach sweetly, "Yeah I am Coach!"

Riko-senpai frowned and sighed but continued, phew... Safe... "Therefore the winter cup preliminary is a tremendously long qualifier that has been going on since summer."

Riko-senpai shared a look with Hyuga-senpai and took a step back letting him get all the attention, "THE FIRST OPPONENT FOR LEAGE FINAL IS SENSINKAN!!! WE ALREADY LOST TO THEM TWICD, SO WE'LL HAVE OUR REVENGE AGAINST THEM FOR SURE!!!"

"YEAH!!!" We all cheered and walked through the hall ways.

At the corner of my eyes I say Tet-chan stop and talk to the red haired giant. And I didn't miss what they said, "Kagami-kun, later can you make time for me?"

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"I'll be going now," Tet-chan muttered as he slipped on his shoe. I sighed and stopped cutting the vegetable and put the knife down.

"Don't over use your body practicing for the new drive alright?" I state and look at my cousin strictly.

Tet-chan's eyes widen in surprise as he stood by the door, "How did you..."

I scoffed and glared at him, "Kuroko Tetsuya! Did you really expect me not to notice you sneak out of the house every night and come back home all sweaty and tired?" I scold, but sigh, "If you need any help you can always come to me as well ok?"

Tet-chan nodded and smiled, "Alright...."

I sighed and walked up to him and hugged him tightly around the chest, "I love you Tet-chan, so please don't keep secrets, ok?"

"Ok."

I smiled and let him go, "Alright, now go! You can't let Tai-chan waiting forever! I'll be waiting at home cooking dinner, ask Tai-chan if he'll like to come over too, I'm making plenty of cream stew!"

I watched my cousin run out of the house and sigh, "Man, he really need to stop keeping secrets..." I pull up my sleeve and looked at the still uncut vegetables in front of me in determination, "Ok! Since Tai-chan is coming over I need to make sure I make much more then usual!"

>>TIME SKIPS>>

The ball left my fingers and soared into the sky. I grinned happily and landed on the ground and watched the ball spin perfectly towards the hoop with a high arch.

The ball entering the hoop made a loud 'whoosh' and earning three points.

"Yes! Yuki-chan nice one!" Riko-senpai cheered from the bench. I wiped the sweat off my face with wrist sweat band and ran towards where my team was gathering.

"Great shoot!" Teppei-senpai congratulated me while slapping my back. I grinned happily and nodded.

I eyed the other team and smirked evilly. Seinshinkan were berthing and sweating heavily as the gather together, I could tell that they were looking at us with a look of disbelief.

"Damn, these guys! They're completely different from how they were in summer!"

One of the males looked at me and Teppei-senpai angerly, "How can just two players change the team so much!"

I scowled and glared at them, the team isn't just strong because of us, we all trained hard to get here! How dare he think like that!

Driven by annoyance my play became faster and stronger as the game continued. I skillfully caught the ball that came from Tet-chan's ignite pass and jumped into the air.

"GOOOOOO!!!" My team yelled as I jumped high into the air.

With all my strength I dunked the ball. As soon as I did the whistle blew ending the game.

"MATCH IS OVER!!!"

My team cheered while I continued to hang on the hoop. "SEIRIN HIGH SCHOOL FINAL LEAGUE THE FIRST VICTORY!!!"

"Yessss! Good job Kuroko!" Teppei-senpai yelled as he slapped Tet-chan on the back making my cousin fall. Ouch... But you know what'll hurt more? If I fell from this height...

"LINE UPPP!!!"

"Thank you for the mat-"

"Wait!" Everyone turned towards one of the Seinshinkan players in question.

"What?" Tai-chan questioned in annoyance.

The Seinshinkan player frowned and looked at the lined up team, "Your missing a person...."

My team all looked at each other in confusion, they forgot about me..... I'm still hanging on the hoop!!! Uwaaaaaa.....

"You guys!!!" I screamed, "Uwaaaaaaaa!!!! You forgot about me!!!!" I cried as I furiously tried to stay hanging on the hoop.

Everyone looked shocked as they watched me struggle, "YUKI/YUKI-CHAN!!!!" My team ran up to me while yelling.

Teppei-senpai who was the tallest of the group got me off the hoop and held me safely. I cried and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You guys are all B-Baka's!!!! *hiccup* You a-all forgot about me and just left me there h-hanging! *hiccup* And I even m-made the points!!!" I hiccuped again and wailed angrily in Chibi form.

Everyone sweat dropped and gathered around me as Teppei-senpai placed me on the ground.

"Waaaaaaa!!!! You guys always forget about me!!!!"

Everyone panicked and circled around trying to stop me for crying.

"Oi, Yuki, we're sorry alright? Stop crying!" Tai-chan yelled. He just made me cry harder.

Riko-senpai hit him on the head angrily before looking at me.

"Nee, Yuki-chan please stop crying all right? I'll even make you a cake!"

My eyes widen and tears started to spill out of my eyes at a faster rate. I-I'm going to die!

"Oi, Riko you made it worst!" Hyuga-senpai yelled.

I hiccuped and rubbed my eyes furiously, still mad and sad that they keep forgetting me... I know, it's childish but it gets a bit emotional when they continuously do it.

"Nee, Yuki-chan," I looked up and saw Teppei-senpai kneeling in front of me, "How about I take you out for some crêpes after this?" He placed a hand on my head and patted it gently.

I hiccuped again and stopped crying a bit, "R-Really?"

Teppei-senpai nodded and smiled at me kindly. I couldn't help it but smile a bit.

"I'll l-*hiccup*like that..." Teppei-senpai picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his stomach and wrapped my arms around his neck while he supported my weight with my thighs.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Ah... Ummm..." The referee studded as he looked at Teppei who was holding a sniffling Koyuk.

'Looks like a parent and a child....' Everyone thought.

"Uhh.... 78 to 61, VICTORY TO SEIRIN"

"THANK YOU FOR THE MATCH!"

Teppei continued to carry Koyuki as she clung onto him. The Seirin team all sweaty sat at their benches and looked at Koyuki apologetically.

"Sorry we forgot about you...." They all apologized. Even Kuroko looked ashamed as he sat next to Teppei who still held Koyuki who was snuffling.

Suddenly a loud cheer made them look to the right stiffly, "Looks like the neighboring Shutoku also won." Hyuga commented as he looked at the court with narrowed eyes.

Everyone suddenly had a serious look, "We both have one win each, the winning team will seal it's advancement to the winter cup, and the loser will be greatly distanced from it...."

Midorima stood next to the Shutoku team as he looked over at Seirin. Both teams glared at each other competitively.

"Arrre~ Shin-chan look! Yu-chan looks like she' seen crying!" Takao loudly commented. Midorima obviously heard and snapped his head towards the female.

He looked at the female in the Seirin center's arms. His dark green eyes could obviously see the tear streaks on the magentanette's face, and the sniffling made it even more obvious she was crying.

Midorima turned around and stalked off leaving the team.

"What?! Shin-chan you're not going to check if she's ok??" Takao questioned in surprise.

"We're going Takao, there is no need to see if she' so, nanodayo. She has her team."

Takao stood there with his team gapping.

"Che, what a tsundere!" Miyaji commented as he slipped his jacket on, "If I had a pineapple, I'll throw it at him!"

>>TIME SKIPS>>

Some how they were able to separate Koyuki from Teppei long enough to let the male change. Though as soon as he finished Koyuki was by his side clutching onto his now clean shirt.

'C-Cute!' Teppei, Riko, and few of the other males thought as they watched Koyuki grip his shirt tightly while using her hair to cover her face.

"Oi, Kuroko... Is she going to be alright?" Izuki hissed at the phantom player who was picking up his bag.

"It's ok senpai, as soon as she has some sweets her bad mood will be gone, " Kuroko assured, "It's a good thing Kiyoshi-senpai offered to take her out for some crêpes."

Hyuga carried Teppei's bag for him while the tall Seirin center held the magentanette securely in his arms. The team happily walked through the hall ways enjoying their victory.

"We don't even have the time to celebrate. Tomorrow will be an extremely tough battle without doubt." Hyuga stated as he walked behind Riko.

Though one of the first years quickly spoke up, "But...!! Now we've got Kiyoshi-senpai and
Yuki-chan! We're completely different from before!"

"And we won last time too... We-"

"... I don't think so."

Everyone turned towards Kuroko who spoke up, even Koyuki who was pouting to herself looked at her cousin.

"Eh? What are you saying Kuroko?" Furihata questioned in confusion.

"It won't be easy, since we won against Shutoku once they will be on high alert, they won't be the same opponent we had once, especially when they have the generation of miracle. Even if we don't go against them I'm sure our opponent isn't an average foe."

Everyone realized what the phantom player meant and gulped nervously.

Koyuki frowned and looked at Kiyoshi worriedly as she saw him look at something worriedly.

"...Sorry everyone, go ahead before me."

Koyuki frowned and stayed put to where she was hanging off Teppei.

"Eh?" Koganei questioned in confusion, "Alright, we'll be waiting for you outside Teppei!"

Koyuki slowly unwrapped her arms from Kiyoshi's neck and peered into his face.

"I'm staying." She strongly stated as she eyed the person sitting on the bench to the right. Her magenta eyes narrowed and became hard.

She slowly slid down and took her senpai's jacket in hand and gripped it as she stared at the male sitting on the bench.

""Long time no see." Teppei muttered as he stood there, "Hanamiya...."

A/N

Dun Dun Dun!!!!!! Man!!! That was fun writing! 

So finally Hanamiya comes in, i love and hate that guys so much, ya know the love hate relation....

So in this chapter i made Koyuki a bit emotional, let'sjust say it's the time of her month right now. She's whiney and grumpy, so I made her a bit out of character and a bit bratty...

The picture on the side is how she looked when she cried. imagine a chibi Koyuki with her long magenta hair crying... Awwww moment!!!! XDXD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.3K 37
Hina was sent to America for a few years as her mother did not want her to see her father struggled for the rest of his life with his sickness, they...
83.1K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...
69.2K 2.5K 100
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic. Teiko's basketball #2. The basketball club is back! This time with new faces, more drama and all the former craziness. Wil...
21.7K 741 11
THERE ARE FRIENDS. THERE IS FAMILY. AND THERE ARE FRIENDS WHO BECOME FAMILY. Shirosaki Ichiro is a basketball addict. Born in America, he dreams of...