Living With The Monroe Boys

By InNarniaMeek

Ciara "CiCi" Brown she had everything from loving parents to the greatest friend she has ever had and not to... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter. 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14-Monroe's P.O.V
Chaptere 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.A
Chapter 19.B
Chapter 19.D The Funeral
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22-The Party
Authors Note #2
Chapter 23.-Anyones POV
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.-New Info
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.Jason P.O.V
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.She's Gone
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Authors Note 3-Your Ideas
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39-Guess what
Chapter 40. Blissful mornings?
Chapter 41. New arrival and summer camp?

Chapter 19.C

24.6K 331 25
By InNarniaMeek

“Ciara wake up honey.”I heard a calm sweet voice say to me,I opened my eyes a bit and Kelly soon came into focus.

“What time is it?”I asked rubbing my eyes,

“Its almost ten o’clock.”Kelly replied taking a seat on the bed.

“Oh.”I replied yawning,

“Honey are you okay?”

“I'm fine kelly why?”

“Well it’s kinda strange to find you in Kyles bed.”She responded,I looked around and I forgot I was even in here.

“Oh about that..”I didn’t know how to reply to this,It was a very akward moment to me. “kelly I was just feeling really down and kyle is such a good comforter,when I came in here I was still crying and I laid down and kinda cried myself to sleep.”

She didn’t say anything and just gave me a hug,I stayed there still feeling a bit bad.We eventually released then she spoke

“Well you might wanna get ready,your already packed.The boys get home from practice at eleven then it's off to the airport.”She informed me while getting up,she was dressed already so I assumed she was going to see tommy

“Alright.”I replied back jumping out the bed,I followed her downstairs where she departed and I headed into the kitchen.I went into the fridge and decided on something light like yogurt,I didn’t have too much of a appetite.Michael soon appeared into the kitchen and took a seat with me at the bar.

“Aren't you supposed to be gaining weight,eating that alone won't help.”He said pointing at the cup of yogurt.

“Shut up”

“Oh and the boys wanted me to give you the theme since they forgot to mention it last night.”He stated getting up from the chair and looking for something in the kitchen

“Which is?”I asked finishing off my cup.

“Well did you see the movie Project X?”

“No but I heard that movie was insanely crazy.”

“Well thats your theme,they want the party like Project X.So if I was you I would go into the Hangout room and look for the DvD and study from it.”

“So much pressure.”I shouted throwing my hands over my head,this would have to wait till we got back.

“I know but the finishing results is well worth it.”He encouraged while shaking my arm,

“What ever,Im going to shower.”I threw the container away and headed upstairs,I took a shower then slipped into a some sweats Lime green suits made by kelly and a white wife beater,I looked in my closet for shoes and threw on some white jordan shoes.I went to my dresser and place my necklace back on me,I looked in the mirror.What I saw was me and my parents all in my face,I had my dads nose yet my mother's smile,Her lengthy hair and my dads brown eyes.

“Ciara its time to go.”Michael said poking his head in the door,

“Alright Im coming down,where did kelly put the bags?”I asked looking around while gathering my electronics into my hollister bag.

“There already in the car.”He replied taking one step in door

I said okay and we both descended down the hallway and then down the stairs,since kelly was already gone we just strolled out the house.The black stretch Limo was already waiting for us,the driver opened the door and we graciously got in.He closed the door behind us and he proceed to the drivers side to get in.

“Man I swear what does Jason do?”I asked looking around the inside of the limo,it was definitely tricked out with a mini fridge a T.V. and the sky roof was calling my name.

“Dad Likes to Dabble in a lot of things.”He replied smirking,

“Well what he Dabbles in is really worth it.”I replied flipping random buttons,

We arrived at this hanger at the airport an hour later and this very nice looking jet appeared before us,My eyes widen I was completely baffled.I got out and saw Xavier waiting on the stairs leading inside,I waved to him and me and michael quickly went up and into.

The rest of the boys was lounging around,Tyler and Trevor was playing the xbox on the T.V,Javaughn was laying about on the couch texting,Kyle was just sitting eating skittles and reading a book,Jason was sitting as well sippin on a drink and working on his computer.

We all went in and soon the door was locked and we were preparing for takeoff,I walked up to Javaughn and tapped his leg signaling for him to get up.

“Dang you ruining my comfortableness.”He swung his legs over moving so I could sit down.

“Well excuse me for wanting to sit next to my favorite Monroe boy.”I replied

“What!”Was all I heard from the boys,excluding Xavier

“Oh im sorry one of my favorite Monroe boy.”

“Well who’s the rest?”Trevor yelled still focusing on the game.

“Michael who else?”

There were a few pouts after that last comment but I didn’t care,I grabbed a pillow off the couch and curled up near the arm rest and tried to sleep.I in no time drifted off the a deep sub consciousness,planes always made me do that.

“Wake up CiCi.”I heard Jason voice say.

“That was fast.”I replied stretching,I looked around the door was open and everyone was gathering the items they brought with them.

“Its a jet what did you expect.”Javaughn sarcastically remarked,

“Shut up.”I said,throwing the multi colored pillow at him

He laughed then put the pillow back in its place,we were the last to get off the jet and when we did I felt like I was home.We took two vans and im guessing they were rented cause the inside interior was decked out like the Jet,I don't know why I kept getting surprised.

We headed downtown cause thats where the more nicer hotels stayed we checked into a hotel I have never heard of before,we got one of the presidential suites and when the doors open it was something out of the hangover.

everyone got situated and soon who was sleeping where was being argued,I laughed cause I sat my stuff in one room and claimed it without them looking.

“Michael!.”I yelled,he soon entered and smiled already knowing what was up.He sat his stuff down and flopped on the bed,I shook my head and walked out to their yelling.

“I get the room on the left.”Trevor yelled at his twin

“No I got that one,and tyler is sharing it with me”Kyle replied walking out,I just laughed because there was only one room left and that one would have to be shared with Jason.

“Me and Javaughn got a room next door so don't even try it.”Xavier intervene flopping down on it,Trevor looked hella mad.

“So that means you will be sharing with me then.”Jason added walking out,

He looked at me for mercy and I shook my head,I mouthed Michael and he just got madder.I was laughing on the inside cause to be honest,he was nice to me but the boys he was like the devil.He eventually caved and went into the Jasons room and put his stuff down,Jason said he was going down to print so papers up from the buisness room they had.As soon as he left Trevor was snapping,I took a seat next to xavier and just watched the show

“F*ck everyone in this room,Xavier you could let me stay in your room.”He stated grabbing a water from the mini fridge.

“I would have but only monroe elder brothers.”Xavier was surely being a smart ass today

“Ciara what's your excuse?”He asked

“First Im the only girl so I get a room automatically second I wanted my best buddy Michael with me.”I replied rolling my eyes he had some nerve,

“Kyle?”He questioned

“What can I say your twin beat me in there,if you wasnt so busy flirting with the girl down the hall you may have gotten a room.”He answered going to the mini fridge as well but he pulled out a soda.

He couldn't say nothing and took a seat in the chair across from us,I got up and went to go look out the window.It was philly alright but this was the more upper class part,I went back into the room I was sharing grabbed my phone and Ipod went back out.

“Tell Jason Im outtie.”I said beginning to walk out the room

“Where are you going?”Javaughn asked finally coming into the hotel room

“Remember I grew up here I know how to get around.”I replied and kept walking.

“But you need dad to get the driver.”Trevor shouted,I turned around forgetting these were rich boys they didn’t know about septa

“Don't need him,Imma take septa.”Everyones face looked hella confused. “Bus”

“I wanna go.”Javaughn said walking up behind me.

“Sure whatever.”I replied opening the door.

“Me too!”I heard kyle shout from behind.

“Okay who else cause this is starting to sound like pre-school.”I added,everyone but Xavier jumped up and I wasn't surprised.

“Sorry love to but im still a college student with homework,i’ll tell dad you left though.”He replied grabbing his laptop

“Cool beans.”We all walked out and here came jason walking up

“Going somewhere?”He asked with a smile

“Jason you know I gotta go back to where Im from.”I answered

“I know go have fun and boys dont let nothing happen to her.”He replied walking past us

We kept walking and ended up out the hotel I we walked around to the nearest corner store we could find we were gonna need change,the closest store we found was a walgreens and it would have to do.We walked in and I told everyone to get at least Five dollars in change,Javaughn and trevor already had it on them so they just got a soda.I on the other hand got a soda some candy and chips.

We soon got out the store and waited at the bus stop,I had my headphones in so I wasn't paying much attention.The bus finally arrived and we hopped on we paid the fair of two dollars and took our seats,the bus lead us to the train station and when we got off the train we walked up the stairs to above ground and was there at my old neighborhood.

“This is where you grew up?”Michael asked,I could tell he was full of curiosity

“Yup,this is home.”We continued walking till we got to my old block,I saw my house and smiled.I walked past it not wanting to start crying.I needed to know where she was and when I found her it was at the park,we walked up into the park and she spotted me.

“CiCi!”She yelled leaving her company to wonder what the hell?

“Bianca!’I shouted running toward her,I missed my bestfriend

“Im glad you found me,I was starting to think I came late.”She said releasing from our hug

“Wait what?”I asked

“I saw on twitter how you was coming in a hour and If I knew you like I did you were gonna come here.”She replied,I glad she knew me so well

“You got some explaining to do why hadn't you texted me back or anything back?”I asked,I put my hands on my hips and waited.

“Because its hard coping with losing a best friend.”

“Your full of it but glad that you tried.”

“Love you two.”She replied,she looked past me and her eyes widen “Um Ciara I believe there are about five incredibly hot guys behind you.”

“Trust me I know and guess what I live with them.”I whispered,She almost lost it when I told her that.

I introduced the guys and we all went back to where Bianca was and I saw a familiar face,well familiar tattoos

“Devonte?”I asked walking up

“Ciara? Long time no talk girl.”He replied getting up

“I know what you been up to?”

“Well after you left me heartbroken me and bianca over here started becoming best of friends.”
“Heart broken my ass you only knew me for a day.”I replied laughing,he was still fine those blondish hair and those tattoos still did a wonder on me.

“Details,Details.”He said waving it off.

We all chilled at the park I was catching up with Bianca while the guys were hanging with Devonte and with some friends he called up,I watched as they decided to get a basket ball game going.I was glad the boys were enjoying themselves and I was glad I finally had time to catch up with Bianca,But unfortunately every horse and carriage has to turn in a pumpkin sometime.

I said goodbye to my longtime best friend and Devonte and told them I’d see them tomorrow,we walked back to the bus stop and went through the same procedure we did coming.We arrived back at the hotel around nine,Jason was in the room working and Xavier had slipped out to their room.

I knew it was gonna be a long day tomorrow so I called it quits and retrieved to a shower and a bed,I layed down and just drifted off to sleep.

“Ciara!”The blood curdling voice yelled,

I walked through the darkened house and tried to figure out who was yelling,I couldn't see much.I kept walking down the hallway when the voice rounded off again screaming the same.I started to get goose bumps and finally found where the voice was coming from,it was my parents room.I twisted the knob and opened it,there I found a blood drenched floor that made my stomach queasy.I looked up and saw my parents slaughtered on the bed,on the other side a guy with a mask stood and aimed the knife he was holding at me.I quickly ran from the room and went down the hallway,I still couldn't see but I knew the front door was somewhere.I looked back and then bumped head first into someone,I looked up and there the masked man stood holding the blood covered knife he hoisted it up the with forced aimed it down at me....

“Ciara wake up!”I heard Michael shout

“W-what?”I asked confused looking around

“You Must of been having a bad nightmare.”He replied looking down at me

“Must of.”

I turned around and a single tear dropped,If it was a dream why did it feel so real?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you enjoyed,

Sorry for being away so long,and sorry for the late update! Technically I said today 6/28/12 but when I post this it will be 12:00 am so it still counts in my book :)

Look to right of the cover my brother made for me ^.^

Remeber:Fan,Vote,Comment and whatever else you do!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
109K 5.3K 41
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
39.6K 1.4K 19
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
568K 50.9K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...