What Happened?

By Kuwonu_Jackson

Three best friends since kindergarten were literally inseparable. Everything changes when Zion gets discovere... More

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
LMFAO
😍😍😍
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter 45

2.5K 70 208
By Kuwonu_Jackson

Edwin

"GUYS MEETING!"

I groaned out loud and jumped out of bed. I ran downstairs and met up with the guys.

"What's up Zion?" Brandon asked.

"This better be good because I was watching my show," I replied and Zion smiled wide.

"Ok what is it you're scaring me," Nick joked.

"I'm proposing to Jewel," he replied and the boys jumped.

Except me.

I felt my chest crumble and my heart began beating fast. Jealousy arose and I shook out of my emotions. I need to be supporting and happy for them.

"That's great bro!" Brandon smiled patting his back.

"Whaaaat! Anything you need let us know," Austin smiled hugging him.

"That's where you guys come in. I want her to find me. She starts here and finds each of you one by one. Each of you will have a reason I love her. Are you with it?" Zion asked and I mentally screamed. This hurt. Badly. Jewel has such a big part of my heart and honestly this is killing me.

"Yea I'm down," B smiled. The others agreed and I nodded my head reassuringly.

"What order?" Nick asked.

"I wanna be last," I finally spoke.

I got a few things to say. I wanna tell her to go through with it. That she deserves to be with Zion. No matter how much I .. no matter what I just want her to be happy. And Zion will do that for her.

Zion stared at me for a moment and then smiled. "Your support means a lot."

"Of course."

Jewel

My eyes pierced open and I smiled to myself. Zion was laid out next to me and I drew circles on his chest. His eyes opened and he looked down at me. He pressed his lips on my forehead and wrapped his arms around me.

"Good morning future Mrs. Kuwonu," he smiled and I blushed.

"Good morning," I replied as our door opened.

"Good morning hoes," Rose yawned walking in stretching, climbing back in Brandon's bed. Brandon woke up as well completely laying on Rose. "HOLD UP!"

Rose pushed off Brandon and jumped to our bed. She grabbed my hand and saw the ring placed on my ring finger. She screamed covering her mouth and began crying.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" She giggled hugging us both.

"Thanks hoe," I smiled as my eyes watered up.

"Awww congrats guys!" Brandon smiled.

"Thanks B," Zion replied.

"I can't wait to start planning!" Rose smiled excitedly.

"Girl me either," I squealed.

"I can't wait to see you in a beautiful white dress walking to me," Zion mumbled staring down at me. I kissed his lips and Rose
got to her feet.

"Babe lets go make breakfast," Rose said and Brandon hopped up. He intertwined their fingers and they headed out the door.

"When are we gonna tell them?" I asked.

"I mean we can tell them now if you want," Zion smiled playing with my hair.

"Yes please!" I squealed getting to my feet. He got to his feet as well and we held hands jumping on the bed laughing hysterically. So grown.

He wrapped his arms around me and we fell on the bed with him on top of me. Our laughing died down and he stared at me intensely.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. For every inch of pain I caused you. I will regret it forever. I should've never left you. I promise I'll always be with you ok?-"

"Baby I know. I know. I love you," I smiled cupping his face.

"This is what you want right? To be with me forever? To stand by my side?" He asked as his eyes watered.

"Of course Z," I mumbled kissing his lips.

-

"GUYS MEETING!"

"Didn't we do this already?" Nick laughed as the guys gathered in the living room.

"Yes but we got three questions," Zion replied.

I took out a box that contained a necklace with a golden rose and looked at Rose. "Would you be my maid of honor?"

"Bitch! Omg yes!" She screamed getting to her feet. We hugged instantly and then Zion took out a bag. He took out a box and handed it to Brandon.

"No favoritism but he was there from the beginning of this. B can you be my best man?"

Brandon opened the box and saw a brand new lens for his camera. "Of course Z. Thank you."

Brandon got up and they hugged. Zion gave the other boys personalized gifts and they geeked out over them.

"Groomsmen or nah?!" Zion yelled and they all jumped together.

"Ya!!" They replied.

-

Austin was playing video games with Edwin upstairs, Nick was playing basketball with Zion in the house as if there's nothing called outdoors and Rose, Brandon and I were watching White Chicks.

"Imma use the bathroom," Brandon said and we nodded.

"Happy?" Rose asked.

"Extremely." I sighed in relief.

"How did the boys do?"

"It was nice. But Edwin-"

"Oh my gosh... guys! Yo!" I heard Brandon yell.

Zion and Nick stopped playing and exchanged glances . Zion signaled for Rose and I to stay put. We watched as they approached the bathroom and Brandon stumbled out leaning against the wall. He was breathing heavily and Rose and I got up.

"Edwin? Can you talk? Edwin speak to me," Nick said worriedly.

That's when I ran. I approached the bathroom and saw Edwin on the floor with blood splattered everywhere.

"Edwin!" I gasped falling to my knees next to him.

"Jewel stay back-"

"Somebody..." Edwin mumbled cutting Zion off. Zion walked out calling out for Austin.

"We're getting someone," Nick reassured and I saw a deep wound on his side. That's when it hit me.

"There's somebody in the house," Edwin spat.

My eyes widened and I got to my feet. "What?"

"Guys we need the police!" Nick yelled as he pulled Rose in the bathroom. Brandon stood at the doorway as Zion came in.

"I can't find Austin," Zion said worriedly. "I'm calling the cops."

There was a crash heard from the hall and everyone froze.

"There's someone in the fucking house! I will fuck you up!" Nick growled and Rose gripped his arms .

Our phones rang and we all exchanged glances.

Austin: I'm in the room across from you guys. Stay put. They have guns.

We got another text and saw

Unknown: You're surrounded.
Rose up for a round .. 3? 4?

I looked at Rose and she threw her phone on the floor as Brandon wrapped his arms around her. Edwin sat up and I helped him lean against the wall. The door to Austin's room opened and he was kneeled by the door frame.

It was completely quiet.

All you heard was multiple footsteps.

"Alright let's make a deal!"

Andrew.

"We want one. Zion. Then we're satisfied and we're done," He yelled.

My heart literally fell out my ass. My airway shut off and I felt everything pause. I looked at Zion and he clenched his eyes shut.

"You have 1 minute! If not you all die," he laughed.

Zion got up and I instantly got up to stop him. "No-"

"Jewel I have to-"

"Zion no-"

"Jewel. I love you. I have to go-"

"Zion no!" Brandon yelled.

"There has to be another way-" Nick growled pacing.

"Z don't do this," Edwin croaked getting to his feet clumsily.

"Guys we have no chance. Even if the cops come we'll all be dead. I need to go-"

"Zion," I cried covering my face and shaking my head. He gripped my hair and pressed his lips on mine.

"I love you. Hold her," Zion commanded as he kissed Rose's cheek quickly. Edwin grabbed my arm as Zion stepped in the hall.

Zion

I walked out the door nodding at Austin in the other room and stood my place. I looked down the hall and saw a group of guys in masks with their guns up.

I looked back in the bathroom and saw Edwin grabbing a crying Jewel. Tears poured down my face and I met eye contact with Edwin who was shaking and on the verge of crying as well.

"Edwin.. take care of her," I choked and he nodded as a tear slipped down his cheek. "Boys watch them two. It's been fun. Love ya."

I closed my eyes and stepped forward waiting for my fate.

Jewel.

Tears slipped down my face thinking of everything we could've had. We just got engaged and now I'm sacrificing myself for the people I love. To protect them.

PrettyMuch.

Beanz.

My life was theirs. Traveled around the world and met so many people. Seen and accomplished so many things.

Unfortunately this is my last stop.

There was complete silence. I heard a chuckle before hearing the gun go off. Pain erupted in my chest and I fell back. Screams rang in my ears and...

Then there was nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3K 30
meet zion; he can do whatever he wants in his shared apartment and go where ever he needs a bring in whoever he wants but he won't let his new roomm...
27K 886 109
Three girls Three paths Three different love stories
108K 3.5K 16
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 π˜‰π˜³π˜’π˜―π˜₯𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘨𝘒 𝘳𝘦𝘀𝘰𝘨𝘯π˜ͺ𝘻𝘦𝘴 𝘒 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘒π˜₯ 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘡 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳 𝘒𝘨𝘰. 𝘏𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 οΏ½...
29.4K 389 34
About Nick Mara's little sister, Aubrey, who catches feelings for singer/songwriter, Brandon Arreaga also known as her brother's best friend.