ππ‹π€π‚πŠ πŒπ€π†πˆπ‚ β€Ίβ€Ί 𝐇...

By -sincerelystyles

Orphan, Aubrey Thomas was founded by Voldemort himself, before his powers were taken away from infant Harry P... More

BLACK MAGIC
EPIGRAPH
[0] ; THE ORPHAN
[1] ; THE MISSION
[2] ; POTIONS 101
[3] ; CURSED NECKLACE
[4] ; SLUGHORN'S DINNER PARTY
[5] ; BREWING ENEMY
[6] ; CHRISTMAS PARTY
[7] ; THE TRUTH
[9] ; HARSHLY HANDLED
[10] ; POISONED
[11] ; FOR ENEMIES
[12] ; DRUNK ON LUCK
[13] ; FAREWELL
[14] ; RENUITED
[15] ; THE WEDDING
[16] ; EXPOSING SECRETS
[17] ; ROAMING
[18] ; BLOOD TRAITOR
[19] : GRINGOTTS
[20] : FINAL MOMENTS
[21] : EPILOGUE

[8] ; SPEWING LIES

6.5K 256 102
By -sincerelystyles

✧∘ଂ ࿐

AUBREY WATCHED THE Burrow ignite in flames, horror glowing on her face. She knew she was too late; the damage had already been done. The witch gulped in fear, slowly approaching the scene. She heard the shouts of the Weasley family and Lupin calling after a certain Potter boy. He had ran off into the field, chasing after Bellatrix (who was hysterically laughing, and screaming "I killed Sirius Black"), and Greyback, his won pointed at them both, spells shooting out. Ginny had followed in tote-jealously seething through the brunette's veins. Aubrey shook the feeling, standing beside Hermione and Ron.

"Aubrey?" Hermione glazed at the witch in bewilderment.

"The bloody hell is she doing here?" Ron hissed in disgust, his glaze narrowing in on her.

The Thomas girl knew Harry must've told them what he heard during the night of Slughorn's Christmas party.

Guilt clouded her mind; she felt such betrayal toward the golden trio.

"To clear things up," Aubrey claimed, fiddling with her hands.

Before the two could muster something up, Harry, Ginny, Remus, and Tonks had came back from the field, gathering together with the Weasley family. Arthur had calmed down the flames, flourishing the homey, comforting home once again.

Harry's eyes immediately darted toward Aubrey, a look of deception filled his emerald-green eyes. "You!" Harry hollered at the witch, resulting in her to flinch heavily.

Harry marched up to her, pointed at her accusingly, his eyes glaring in hers. "Were you apart of this too?" He questioned, referring to the scene that just took place. Aubrey shook her head quickly, her lips quivering.

"No!" Aubrey insisted. "I had nothing to do with this! I just came from the Malfoy's, after our Christmas dinner." She seamlessly lied-surprising, she was good at telling lies. Her truths sounded like lies at this point.

Harry didn't look too convinced. His glare still locked deeply with hers, as she stared at him with innocence. Aubrey's goal was to make Harry believe her lies; she knows those lies would unravel themselves and the truth would spill out, but she wanted to make the most of it beforehand.

By this point, the Weasley family had vacated into the house, as Remus and Tonks had left.

"Explain," Harry demanded.

"Harry, stop! You're making her tremble," Hermione grimaced, wrapping a single arm around the brunette's shoulder.

Ron scoffed. "You heard what Harry said, Hermione. Aubrey is a Death Eater-just like her family," he spat.

Aubrey gritted her teeth. "Shut it, Weasley! You have no idea what you're talking about."

"Everyone knows the Malfoy's are Death Eaters. They've always been loyal to You-Know-Who. And it's quite obvious you followed into the your family's footsteps," Ron accused, his tone sounding aggressive.

The witch tensed her muscles in anger, her eyes sending daggers at the red-haired wizard. She was seething with fury, the color red coating her body in great anger.

"Ron!" Hermione screeched at him.

"Tell me the truth, Aubrey. Explain what I heard," Harry sighed impatiently, his tone soft.

Aubrey let out a breath, before she began to speak. "I'm not a Death Eater, and I'm not a servant to You-Know-Who. My family wanted me to be, but I didn't want to go down that path. They never accepted my decision, they threaten to disown me and kick me out. So, I'm only pretending to be a Death Eater," she lied, her eyes glistening with the false truth.

Harry's eyes twitched, a look of acceptance showing, before being replaced by suspicion. ""Second in-command" is what you said you were to Voldemort..." Harry trailed off.

Aubrey merely nodded. "There's supposedly prophecy-"

"What prophecy?" Ron interrupted.

The brunette glared at him. "I'm getting there."

"There's a prophecy that may or may not exist, about myself being the key to helping The Dark Lord rule over the Wizarding World," Aubrey implied, only sugar-coating the truth.

"And you're just telling us this now?" Harry outraged, as his two best friends stared at the witch in shock.

Aubrey rolled her eyes. "What was I supposed to say, Potter? "There's this prophecy made about me ruling with You-Know-Who to destroy the Wizarding World." Because, that sounds pleasing," she sarcastically mentioned.

"Aren't all prophecies meant to be true?" Ron questioned, puzzled with confusion.

"Not all," Hermione stated. "Take Harry's for example: A boy born at the end of seventh month, will have the power to vanquish The Dark Lord. Neville and Harry were both born at the end of July. But He picked Harry instead."

"Voldemort picked me though, Aubrey's was spoken by name," Harry implied.

Aubrey shook her head. "Actually, it doesn't."

"What?" Harry hissed.

"Mine said: A girl born the middle of the sixth month will be the key to help The Dark Lord take down The Chosen One, and rule over the Wizarding World with her master," Aubrey restated, biting her lip in anxiousness.

The golden trio looked in astonishment and worry. "I wanted to tell you guys, but I knew something like this would happen," Aubrey insisted, awkwardly fidgeting.

"I promise you, you can trust me. I'm not your enemy. I'm on your side," Aubrey persisted, staring at them with pure innocence.

Hermione smiled small. "She's given us no reason not to trust her." Aubrey smiled with great delight at the bright, young witch.

Ron looked hesitant, but shifted over toward the witch. He stretched the back of his neck, giving his mate a shrug. "Her story and explanation seems good enough for me." The witch chuckled at the red-haired wizard's defense.

"Is there anything else you're keeping from us?" Harry asked, eyeing her carefully.

"You-Know-Who killed my parents too, Harry," Aubrey said, her eyes glistening up at the raven-haired boy.

Hermione and Ron stared at her with sympathy. Harry frowned, his mouth gaped open, silence voicing out. "The night he killed your parents, he killed mine before going to Godric Hallows. He had discovered my prophecy and murdered my muggle parents," the brunette witch explained. "I'm in your boat, Harry."

"I'm sorry about your parents, Aubrey..." Harry trailed off, finding it difficult to find any other words to apologize with.

Aubrey smiled, shrugging her shoulders lightly. "Hey, I never knew parents. I have no memories of them."

"Anything else we should know about?" Harry questioned.

"No," Aubrey stated.

Harry slowly made his way over toward the brunette-haired witch. He smiled awkwardly at her. "Then, I'm sorry for accusing you so suddenly."

Aubrey chuckled. "Apology accepted, Potter."

Aubrey Thomas felt her stomach nerve with guilt and sin. She was spewing lies from her mouth left and right. She didn't know how to stop telling lies. And she didn't know how long her lies would last, before the truth slowly makes its way out.

✧∘ଂ ࿐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.3K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
251 28 10
Amara Potter is attending her first year of Hogwarts with her twin Harry Potter, she thinks she will live the somewhat normal life of a witch. (if th...
1.7K 228 24
Broken. A word I never knew I could describe myself as. Things you thought would never happen to you, I was always taken advantage of, seen as weak...
4.6K 87 52
When 14-year-old orphan Leah discovers she is a witch and the descendant of Merlin, she also learns that she is bound to the serpent-like wizard Vold...