My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be...

By XOJayB

Nicole Altway's life turned upside down when her mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and can no longer take... More

My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be Husband
Chapter 1- Elegant White Dress or Shirt and Jeans
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaptrr 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Wedding
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 My best Friend's Wedding
Update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- My 18th Party
Chapter 41 - Two Places at Once
Chapter 42- Midnight
Chapter 43 - Epilogue- Sneak Peek of "My Real Celebrity Family"
Chapter 1- Baby Talk
Chapter 44- A Day Married To Luis Jones
Chapter 45- There was a knock
Chapter 46- OMB (Oh my, Babies!)
Chapter 47- Sex, Sex, and More Sex
Chapter 48- No Distractions
Chapter 49 - He's Seriously Not Coming!?
Chapter 50- She's in Labor!
Chapter 51- Nicole's Coming Home
Chapter 52- I'm Late
Chapter 55- Our First Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 53- Someone's Getting Married
Chapter 54- Secret Keeping is Never Good
Chapter 56- Mood Swings, Cravings, and Being Dropped from the Label
Chapter 57 - Hailey, the Ex is Back
Chapter 58 - Just One More Secret
Chapter 59 - Emergency Room Visit
Chapter 60 - At the Hospital
Chapter 61- The Secret's Out + (A recap in Case you Forgot!)
Chapter 62 - Marriage Counseling
Chapter 63 - Someone Leaked My Pregnancy!
Chapter 64- Dinner with Lianne
Chapter 65 - Luis's Father
Chapter 66 Another Secret from My Husband
Chapter 67 - Luis's Father Pays Another Visit
Chapter 68 - The Grammys, A Break In, and The Gender of Baby Jones!
Chapter 69 - Stuck on Bed Rest
Chapter 70 - Exposing My Fake Marriage to the Public
Chapter 71- My Water Broke
Chapter 72 - Six Weeks Later - Adjusting to Motherhood and a Vogue Shoot

Chapter 11

5.7K 182 2
By XOJayB

"And action!" I rolled my eyes as the camera men recorded me. I walked downstairs as my fiance awaited.

"Goodmorning honey." I grabbed his shirt, tugging his body towards me as I slowly leaned in and kissed him.

"Hey babe." I answered back, almost bursting into laughter, but held it in. This was so stupid, like my house was my safe spot to stop living this lie.

I got up, as we laid on the couch, kissing. I should tell you about his lips. His lips were just perfect every time. Yeah I hated the fact his lips were always occupied with Hailey, but I just loved how his lips felt. It was like a drug I was addicted to, and I didn't want it to end, but reality was a pure real bitch and had to snap me out of this to real life.

"Babe, I gotta go get some work done." He said, checking his watch. "But, I'll be back." He said as he kissed my neck. I smiled as I got off of him and rolled over the couch.

"Babe, please don't leave. Five more minutes." I said as I climbed back on him and kissed his lips. His lips felt like a soft pillow, and I didn't want his lips to end, but again to mention reality was like an alarm clock that forced me to wake up from my dreams and to a crappy world where love does not exist. Especially in my world where I have to show my love and passion to a man I secretly don't love.

"I would love to snuggle with you, but I'm really far behind." He said. He got upstairs and changed and kissed my forehead. In a minute the door slammed and he was gone.

"Great footage, Nicole." The cameraman said. I smiled and waved to the camera. "Now listen, when we're taking footage, don't directly look at the camera, ok?" He instructed as I nodded.

He was pretty young, blonde shaggy hair, with brown eyes. It was just him for today, getting sample footage. "Well, I'm not doing anything interesting, so you could turn off the camera if you want." I said as he took it off.

"By the way, my name's Manny." He smiled.

"Nicole." I said back.

"Everyone knows you, you're the girl everyone's taking about." I giggled as I opened the fridge to chop some onions.

"Do you need help with that?" Jack asked (the chef in case you forgot) about to grab the vegetables.

"No, no. I'm ok. I was going to make a dinner that's a family recipe, so I guess you can take the rest of the day off." I suggested. Nodding, he packed his supplies and was out.

"So, we're the only ones here?" He asked as I nodded, slicing each tomato in half.

"Let me help." He said as he excitedly took a knife from the draw. "I'm not that good." He said as he chopped the onions horribly. I laughed as I guided him with my hands slowly.

"See, all it takes is a little practice." I said as I searched for a pan to make a little stew. As I was chopping some peppers, my phone buzzed. Seeing Luis's number, I clicked the green answer button. "Hey babe." I said.

"Nicole, honey, can you tell me my schedule for next week?" He asked.

"Lou, I don't know it by heart." I said jokingly.

"I have an extra phone and it should tell you my schedule. It's in the living room." I searched around until I found it.

"Ok, Monday you're going to the gym. Tuesday is recording session. Wednesday you've got paperwork, and Thursday and Friday are choreography." I said reciting what I saw.

"Ok thanks babe, I had to see if I could squeeze time for my special someone." He said. I blushed.

"Aww, that's sweet. Well, I'm not busy this Thursday so-"

"I meant for Hailey." He whispered in the phone. I felt a weird feeling. Like a weird, queasy feeling in my gut.

"Mhm." Was all I could muzzle out. I clicked the end button and turned around. "Hey Manny, you- Manny?" I asked realizing he wasn't there. I walked around the kitchen, but he wasn't there. I opened the door for downstairs to the game room. "Manny? Where are you?" I called, my voice echoing. I ran upstairs and knocked in the bathroom. Peeking in, there was nobody.

"Where the hell is Manny?" I yelled to particulary no one. I heard a noise down the hall. I followed the echo, down to Luis's room. I opened the door and heard a faucet. Opening his bathroom, Manny was there.

"Hi Nicole." He waved with a smile as he dried his hands.

"What are you doing in Luis's- our room?" I asked him.

"Oh, I was looking for the bathroom." He said, smiling.

"Then why didn't you ask? And why did you even come in the room?" I asked him frusterated.

"Look, I needed to use the bathroom, you were on the phone so I just decided to find it." He gave me a pleading look. "Forgive me, I didn't mean any harm." He said.

"Look, I wasn't on board with strangers filming my house in the first place. Have some respect for my house. Look I'm not in the mood to film." I said leading him to the door. He nodded, picking up his bookbag and going downstairs and out the door.

**

"Babe, where are you? Practice took a while today." Luis yelled as he slammed the door.

"Don't worry, the cameras are gone. You don't have to pretend." I said as I channel surfed through the tv stations.

"Why? They told me they were staying till dinner." He said as he sat next to me.

"First, you smell like sweat, and second, I kicked him out." I answered.

"Why? Nicole, it's a set deal, and breaking the contract could be a lawsuit and-" He started but I blocked him out.

"Can we just watch some tv?" I asked, putting my legs up to get comfortable. I grabbed his hand and he sat close to me. I leaned on him, his leather jacket cold, yet clinged to my soft skin. "Please shower! Ugh you reek!" I gagged.

"I just stopped by the gym. Relax." He laughed.

"Go shower ok?"

"Until you smell my sweaty pits!" He joked lifting up his arms. He tickled me as I squirmed around.

"I hate you!" I giggled.

"No you don't or you wouldn't be marrying me now, would you?"

"We should kiss practice." I suggested. "So we know." I leaned in and kissed him, holding on to his face. This time, my eyes closed.

** (Monday Morning)

"Grace Ali?"

"Here!"

"Rob Albert?"

"Here."

"Nicole Altway?"

"Didn't you hear? It's soon gonna be Jones soon." Elizabeth snorted.

"Why do you honestly give such a damn about my wedding, when you won't be invited to it?" I shot back as the class went crazy.

"Quiet down class! I need to take attendance before the announcements come on!" Mrs. Folly yelled, as she proceded to the B's.

"Good Morning, Victory High! This is your principal Mr. Jefferson speaking! Money is due for Senior Prom this Friday! So bring your dates and money in! The theme this year is Hollywood, so dress to the occasion! Another announcement seniors in order to graduate you need to do one of the activities listed in the main office as a credit so please don't wait till the very last minute."  Mr. Jefferson went on and on, but everyone was talking about prom.

"Hillary and Jase are totally going together!" Elizabeth gossiped.

"Man, you wanna just rent three rooms for the girls in a hotel. I hope my HO sure as well TELLS me all her dirty little secrets!" The jocks joked.

I rolled my eyes, I didn't want anything to do with prom. No one was gonna pick me since I'm getting married. And even if I wasn't, still no one would pick me.

"And one more quick announcement, your Prom King nominees are Greg Brix, Lyle Rivera, and Elijah Jordan. And your Prom Queen nominees are Elizabeth Torres," Everyone clapped as she smiled. "Victoria Campell, and Nicole Altway." My eyes widen. I looked around the room, as everyone clapped.

I was so confused. Is this some type of sick joke? I straightened up, covering my mouth as I couldn't believe it.

"Way to go, Altway! Congrats you've got my vote." Someome said as they patted my shoulder.

"What that's not fair, she didn't even run in the beginning like the rest of us!" Elizabeth whined.

"Let's face it, everyone wants me for queen, and not you. You're old news and your're just afraid of a little competition." I raised my eyebrow as everyone clapped.

"You know, they only chose you because of your celebrity boyfriend." She said smiling.

"We'll see about that. And correction, fiance." I smiled and after four years or horrifying high school I finally thought, maybe high school won't be that bad after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 179 35
When some get older, they wanna start a family, and that's what Danny wanted to do. Danny's now 24 and wants to ask his girlfriend of 2 years to mar...
3.9K 333 15
A fashion designer and a rockstar singer contract marriage It was a deal that seemed too good deal because there parents forced them. They agreed to...
984K 12.6K 13
Olivia is a shy, reserved, and lonely 24 years old lady who had fallen in love with a man that ended up marrying her twin sister Sophia, right before...
42.5K 2.6K 50
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One Year contract marriage is all takes to attracti...