After The Storm

By EvonAiyana

Book #3 Sometimes meting new people can have an amazing outcome. Sometimes meeting new people can bring a tra... More

{Zero}; Newborns
{One}; Problem Child
{two}; B double F
{three}; Fake Nudes
{four}; Problems
{five}; Walk of Shame
Peeped
{six}; Rekindling Flame
{Seven}; Regrets
{eight}; Nothing But Net
{nine}; Sister Sister
{ten}; Shady Bitch
Irritation
{eleven}; Sibling Bonding
{twelve}; Pride
{thirteen}; N A S T Y
{fourteen}; Studio
Sorry to be a bother but..
{fifteen}; Grapefruiting
Jesus take the wheel
{sixteen}; Debate
{Seventeen}; Unexpected Date
{Eighteen}; New found friend
{Nineteen}; Blast from the Past
{twenty}; Mommy
{twenty-one}; Friends With Benefits
{Twenty-two}; Ring Pop
{twenty-three}; Clout
{twenty-four}; Devil Reincarnated
{twenty-five}; VIP
{Twenty-six}; Still Fine
{twenty-seven}; bitch
{Twenty-seven} Part 2
{twenty-eight}; morning after
Update.
{twenty-nine}; Double D
{thirty-one};Tours
{Thirty-two}; beef no pork
{thirty-three}; Textbook
{thirty-four}; Pregnancy Tests
{thirty-five}; Meds
{thirty-six}; Disrespectful
{thirty-seven}; Tarnation
{thirty-eight};Pavement
{thirty-nine}; Hard Truth
{Forty}; Season
{forty-one};Breakfast
{forty-two}; Come Back
PSA
{forty-three}; Smart Phones
{forty-four};Baby Mitchell
{forty-five}; Glitter
{forty-six} 3 a.m.
{forty-seven}; baby shower
{forty-eight}; Italy
Quick PSA {Read This}
{forty-nine}; Stage 2 Cancer
{fifty}; "Fucking Hoe"
{fifty-one}; Run away
{Fifty-two}; Happily Depressed
{Fifty-three}; Apologies
{Fifty-four}; Flight
Part 2; One
Part two; Two
Part two; Three
Part two; four
Part two; Five
Part Two; Six
Update!
Part Two; Seven
Quick Second
Part Two; Eight
Tough
Part Two;Nine
Part Two; Ten
Part Two; Eleven
Part two; twelve
Part two; thirteen
Part Two; Fourteen
Part Two; Fifteen
Part Two; Sixteen
Read Please.....
Part Two; Seventeen
epilogue
SpinOff
Go read!!

{thirty}; Ankles

3.7K 122 148
By EvonAiyana

Omniscient

In this moment Adalina wished she could defy the laws of gravity and flip the car back over right but she knew that would never happen. She wished this was just one of those movie car accident scenes as to where the car would flip over and land in a perfect position and no one would end up hurt, but this was far from fake. Dominic's brand new Jag had got destroyed by a Twinkie semi truck and flipped over.

Dominic's side is the one that got hit but thank the good lord himself that the car didn't slide under the truck.

Dominic was hurt but he wasn't hurt to the point where his only thoughts were about his own life. In this moment he could give a fuck less about himself, he was worried about his baby girl, his princess, his everything. Seeing her unconscious from hitting her head on the dash as the car flipped over had his mind, and heart, racing. He just wanted her to open her eyes and be okay. He was trying to picture her before he got into the car, she was looking so beautiful without even trying too hard.

Dominic admired all her facial features and even though she was bloody and his vision was blurry and fading he still thought she was beautiful. If the last thing he saw had to be of the young woman that he wanted to marry and have all his children with, he wouldn't even be mad.

The sounds of sirens started to give Dominic an even bigger migraine than he already had. Adalina was out cold at the moment and although Dominic couldn't move because his leg was stuck he was trying to make sure she was okay.

A/N:: how y'all feeling? Shitty? Yeah I know.... this was a joke. Anyways.... on to the beginning of the chapter for real. Stop yelling, don't throw your phone or nothing, calm ya tatas, don't take the book out the library I'm not that trifling, and keep reading. I'm sorry, I had to, that was like the perfect opportunity to play with y'all lives.

****

Adalina R. Vasquez//

I was sitting in the car admiring the interior of this car and wondering if maybe my parents wanted to get me one. Aleyah would probably look at me like I'm dumb, but then again I do have grandparents so I could just ask them about it.

"What you over there thinking about?" Dominic asked while rubbing my inner thigh and I shook a little.

"If my parents gone get me one of these in white."

"Why, So you can match my fly?"

"You already - I got an ass so big like the sun. Hope you got a mile for a dick I wanna run. Slap it in my face, shove it down my throat. Nigga, where your blunt? I can make this pussy smoke. I know how to fuck, I know how to ride. I can spin around and keep the dick still inside. Now your mouth wide, you looking real scared. I'm a maneater, headhunter, I'm prepared."

"Adalina why do you know this damn song?"

"Boy Trina is my bitch, imma real freak."

"Oh word?"

"Yes, word, but Oop I'm about to call Aleyah."

"She gone fuck you up."

"How and she three months pregnant, explain."

"Be so glad you don't got on jeans, shorts or a dress. I would be fucking you up right."

"How you was gone do that daddy?"

"Oh you gone find out when we get home just wait ma."

"Tell it to me straight then baby." He started laughing as the phone started ringing and she answered on the third ring.

"Aleyah Vasquez speaking."

"You be doing that too mommy? Oop Twins."

"Oh it's just your crackhead ass, what you want?"

"Can I get a Jaguar?"

"Like from the zoo or something?"I could tell she had her face twisted up.

"No silly, the car."

"No."

"Mommy please! I'm your favorite child you have to say yes."

"No, do you know how much that car cost, and we gone talk about why you spent damn near four thousand dollars at Gucci and then bought some other shit from different designer stores ma'am. You spent almost ten thousand dollars Adalina, for what?"

"It's Dominic's birthday and I paid for Tristian's shoes and I spoiled myself the freak you mean why?"

"I hate rich kids I swear I do. Just because you have doesn't mean spend it, I should whoop your little brown ass."

"You act like it was your money or something, but back to this Jag, I want it to be white with neon lights. You can do that for me?"

"Yeah."

"Really!?" I squealed.

"Fuck no, get yo dumb ass off my phone."

"See, now your being disrespectful."

"McScuse me bitch?"

"You don't even like McDonald's don't say that mess."

"I never knew how annoying you was until I sat on the phone with you for five minutes, goodbye." "Who you on the phone with." "Um that little girl that you left while I was pregnant." "Stop brining that up damn it! Be glad ian a dead beat and leave for real." "I would've dropped her off to you." "You really wouldn't have." "If I would've put her ass in a Jordan elevens box bitch you would've got her fasho." "You so fucked up in the head man damn."

"Daddy!"

"No Adalina." My mom said. "Yes princess?"

"Jaguar F-Type, all white, neon lights."

"Damn you got bars, that shit went in. Fucked your bitch, I hit twice, she sucked my dick, it was nice." I heard Tony in the background.

"Ate her pussy, with some ice."

"Daddy my car!"

"No, you just got two cars at the end of the school year."

"Daddyyyyy!"

"I know her crimson chin looking ass is not pulling the daddy card." Marcus said and I rolled my eyes because that bitch always got something to say about my booty chin.

"And look, his bitch ass about to go for it too. Look at his face." Treyshawn said and I started giggling.

"Marcus shut up!" I heard Malaysia yelling.

"Bitch you been testing me all fucking day wassup son!?"

"You gone get yo ass shot at keep fucking playing with me."

"You not that fucking bold Mayonnaise. Shut yo transgender ass the fuck up."

"You realize you just called yourself gay right? And to think all thought this accountant job was making him smarter." I heard Karina say and I started giggling.

"Daddy."

"No."

"What she asking for?"

"Papa!"

"Give me the phone bitch!" I heard grandad say and I started smiling. "Wassup princess?"

"Can I get a Jaguar F-Type with neon lights?"

"What color you want it?" "I KNOW YOU FUCKING LYING!" I heard Marcus screaming. "Talk shit now bitch! Talk shit!"

"What's going on?"

"Malaysia pulled that bright ass automatic out on him, but what color baby girl?"

"White."

"You got it princes- Malaysia don't shoot that damn gun in my house I'll whoop up ass with my cane!"

"Bad grandpa looking ass motherfucker!" I heard Marcus yell.

"Light his ass up." I heard gun shots going off and my jaw dropped as if I was standing right there.

"Umm so I love you papa, thank you."

"I love- Aight that's enough chill the fuck out." I heard and more gun shots kept going. "I love you too Lina." He hung up the phone and I just slowly sat mine back down.

"what happened?"

"So we about to be everybody relationship goals daddy."

"They actually getting you that car?"

"My mom told me no, my dad was about to say yes but they distracted him, so my papa told me yes."

"Aight."

"Pull over for me."

"We on the highway and we almost back home babygirl whatever you tryna do can wait."

"Just pull over please." He did as I asked and I undid my seat belt while he was just looking at me.

"What you about to do?"

"Round one."

"Adalina come on man your freaky ass can wait."

"Oop, this dick already hard for me. You was ready wasn't you?"

"Chill man." I started to slip my jumpsuit off without bumping my head and Dominic just looked at me mesmerized.

"These windows tinted right?" I asked while pulling his dick out his pants. I slipped my thong to the side and adjusted his seat while he just let me do my thing. His hard member was sitting straight up and I slid down on top of him. I started winding my hips as I took every inch of him inside of me as I held my moans in. "I think I asked you a question."

"Yeah ma these windows tinted, damn." He spoke then started biting his lip and smacking my ass. I stated twerking a little on him as I started letting my moans release. "Nope this not gone work."  I slowed down and looked down at Dominic.

"W-Why not?" I asked while my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Fuck man chill, I'm about to bust Lina." I just ignored him and continued to ride him while his eyes raked over my body. "Fuck it." He took control of the situation and started ramming into me and I just held on to his chest. I was about to reach my peak when he slammed into me again and filled me up with his cum and I exploded all over his shaft.

I leaned back and accidentally laid on the horn. "Sorry."

"You good ma. You should've let me get fully undressed though ma, you came all over a nigga pants."

"You'll be alright."

"Nigga this is Gucci."

"Okay? Gucci can be washed just like a t-shirt."

"Man getcho ass back in yo seat."

"Fuck youuuu."

"I love you."

"I love you more mamas."

"Impossible."

"Way possible, but when we get in this house and I tell you to grab your ankles, don't ask no questions, just do it." He said while fixing himself before pulling off.

"Wait what?"

"You understand me?" He asked while slipping two fingers inside of me.

"O-oh shit, yes daddy."

*******
Tristian A. Forehand//

"On some real shit you doing too much. They don't even fucking mention you and you keeping they name in yo mouth like it's my dick."

"Watch how you talk to me Tristian I'm not one of these little hoes that you just gone disrespect."

"I really don't give a fuck about how you feeling about the shit to be honest. You mad because you still got this bruise on your leg and on the side of your face when you brought that upon yourself. I told you, and Lori, to stop fucking with them but you don't want to listen. You just gone keep getting your ass beat if you keep doing stupid shit and I'm personally not gone save you. That's shit ain't gone be nobody fault but yours."

"So your gonna let me get beat up?"

"Na, Lori got you baby girl, remember ?"

"You've been a real dick lately, this isn't the nigga that I met months back."

"No, your starting irrelevant drama that I don't need in my life Scarlett and I know you. You gone try to make me pick between you and my cousins and I'm gonna pick my fucking cousins. You think you some type of special because you my girlfriend but they don't spare nobody, and you better be glad they don't fuck with that jumping shit."

"So you would let them jump me?"

"Once again, Lori got you."

"I swear to god imma-"

"You gone what? Say it."

"Nothing Tristian."

"Y'all good?" Scarlett's step mom, Ariana, asked.

Pause, yeah it's who y'all think it is.

"Yeah, just having a little disagreement."

"Alright well pipe down cause Scarlett you yelling all loud for no fucking reason."

"Sorry." Scarlett mumbled.

"It's okay babe." She closed the door back and I sat there wondering where she got that bullet wound in her forehead from.

"When am I gonna meet your mom?"

"Probably never, I don't think she likes you."

"What!? Why not!?"

"You fought her babies and anybody who got beef with them, she got beef with them, the adult way."

"What does that mean?"

"She'll be extremely petty by she won't touch you or anything but she will touch Ariana or anybody who's over the age of eighteen who want they one."

"I think I could change her mind on not liking me please just let me meet her."

"I'll think about it."

"Why?"

"Because I do t really know how long we gone be together if you want me to be honest."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She twisted her face up.

"It means we might not last as long as I want us to."

"Why not?"

"Because you doing all this petty and childish shit and I don't like it. And on top of that shit you just acting like you got an obsession with my cousins. We ain't never argued so much until you met them now you won't stop talking about them. That shit annoying as hell. I'm not Lori and I'm not one of your friends, and on top of that shit you joy about to talk about my family like they not my family, they are off limits and I mean that shit. Do you understand me?"

"I hear you."

"But do you understand me though?"

"Yes, I understand you."

"And I need you to apologize to Adalina and Myla, you and Lori."

"No, you pushing it."

"Yes, you started that shit so you gone end it."

"I don't like those girls."

"And they don't give a fuck about you, what's the point you making?"

"I just feel like you need to pick a side."

"I told you my answer already, you really wanna do that?"

"No, I'll apologize when we go to that new comers registration shit before school starts."

"I can deal with that but if you start some more shit-"

"I won't, I promise."

"Aight Scarlett."

"I love you Tristian."

"Love you too Scarlett."

"I don't mean to be a burden or anything I just - I don't know, I'm selfish I guess."

"The fuck they gotta do with our relationship?" I asked while smacking my lips.

"I feel like your always gonna lick them over me."

"I am, ain't shit changed but the date, it's always been family over everything and you know that."

"And I guess I gotta respect that."

"You are most definitely right, but enough about them and all this bullshit, lets go to sleep."

*****

Ahhhhh, y'all see what I did there? Yhup 🤣.

Next chapter will be a time jump and it will be more explaining on Ariana later on in the book. Oh and it'll be new character popping up next chapter too, yay! It's gonna be lit.

And the end of the junior year part to this book gone have such a huge twist, y'all aren't gonna expect it nor are y'all ready for it! The reactions are gonna be so priceless.

Ummm I forgot to tell y'all to tell my babes friend happy birthday, so please tell your friend I said happy belated sweetheart it really skipped my mind my life has been so busy lately, I'm sorry boo @dance_queen_02 ❤️. Anyways, much love for y'all, goodnight.

Imma be on a role with the updates though because it's spring break Mfs and I will be doing absolutely nothing but updating,lets hope and pray though cause sometimes stuff just be popping up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 9.9K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...
48 0 12
its not always easy having a friendship of a while. argumentative conversations and all. maybe if u get together it'll all stop? nah. journeys and pa...
447 3 30
Ava just came back from Greece as she decides to continue highschool back home with her bestfriends. She later on meets someone who makes her see a w...
105K 2.3K 12
After a bad start for you and Levi things started to get closer .Or maybe even a short term relationship due to the fact a certain family member got...