Tom Felton x Reader - Terribl...

By xxTheRetardedGirlxx

I just want to tell you that you're eighteen and Tom's twenty. He's filming the fifth film (Harry Potter and... More

Meeting The Snake
How Things Got All Screwed Up
Meeting the Lion
The Best Day Ever
Italians, British, French and Spanish
I'm Not The One
Christmas Tradition
The Commuter
L'imbarazzo Di Se Stesso
HRVY - I Won't Let You Down
The Gala
The Gala - 2
Bonus Part - 1
Bonus Part - 2
2K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!
Other Stories

1K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.6K 62 2
By xxTheRetardedGirlxx

As this book just reached 1k reads, I'm going to do something fun. I'm thinking of adding A CHARACTER YOU CREATED to this book story. It can be either a boy or a girl.

I'll publish the next part next week just for the record.

You can send me the character and the way you want it to appear in this story. I'll choose as many characters as I can but I'll add them in different chapters. 

Send your ideas to mianatrischasemalfoy@gmail.com.  I'll read them as soon as I can.

I'll also dedicate the chapters to the people that sent me the ideas.

Thank you VERY MUCH for reading this book!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.7K 36
Finally, after being in the dark for years Cassandra gets to meet the fellow order of Phoenix members and find out what's really been going on...howe...
205K 6.7K 68
Anna Potter is starting her fifth year alongside her brother after an eventful fourth year. She goes to the astronomy tower once more. Only this tim...
1.3M 41.9K 94
Honey, I love you That's all she wrote Oh, Ophelia You've been on my mind, girl, like a drug Oh, Ophelia Heaven help the fool who falls in love. Tom...
9K 196 26
After her parents died, It took 5 years for professor Dumbledoor to track down Melody Marshall. At 15 years old she is entering an entirely new life...