To Withstand the Force of Sto...

By thecastlebuilder

Annaka and Loki have been together for what's coming up on centuries. All of the sudden, Loki starts disappea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: New Storms for Older Lovers
Chapter 2: A Departure
Chapter 3: Sunday Morning, at a Funeral
Chapter 4: A Broken Jar
Chapter 5: You and I in Unison
Chapter 6: Edit Your Hometown
Chapter 7: Bury Your Flame
Chapter 8: Damaged Goods
Chapter 9: Stay Happy There
Chapter 10: Harder Harmonies
Chapter 11: All Our Bruised Bodies and the Whole Heart Shrinks
Chapter 12: I See Everything
Chapter 13: First Reactions After Falling Through Ice
Chapter 14: Last Blues for Bloody Knuckles
Chapter 15: Fall Down, Never Get Back Up Again
Epilogue

To Withstand the Force of Storms

1.9K 30 0
By thecastlebuilder

Hi! Here's a little author's note before the story begins.

I do not own any characters affiliated with Marvel (Loki, Thor, etc.) only the ones I have created (Annaka, Leyna, etc.) as well as the storyline. Also, all chapter titles and the title of the story belong to La Dispute.

This story is set AFTER the events of the Avengers, but BEFORE the events of Thor 2: The Dark World. For this story, we're going to pretend that the events of Thor 2 are never going to happen.

Asgard is the main location so anyone residing there will be included (Sif, Frigga, Odin, etc.) and Earth isn't involved much.

Quotes mark the beginning of a chapter, but do not pertain to the events of that chapter. They'll be about mischief or something Loki-ish.

Updates should occur regularly unless I say otherwise. Any questions can be asked through comments or my inbox. If you want your question answered by me specifically, please use my inbox so there's little to no chance that I'll miss it!

I'll try my best to be neat about grammar and spelling, but if you see a mistake don't hesitate to point it out. I appreciate constructive criticism.

Also, Wattpad is the only site this story is featured on. Please let me know if you find it somewhere else.

I don't ask for votes every chapter because I feel weird asking for them, but know that they're appreciated :)

Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

©2014 thecastlebuilder

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 118 10
Loki and Ase (AH-she) have been inseparable since she was introduced to his life. Will they try to rule Asgard together or separately? Will there bon...
173K 7.8K 16
Loki and Thor have come to Earth to find a new home after the destruction of Asgard during Ragnarok. Loki has reservations about Thor's plan, given...
240 37 12
"Can't you see? We're never ever getting back together?" "Steve was right if I stay with you sooner or later I will just become like you" A slow burn...
49 6 6
Loki has finally changed for the best. He is a part of the Avengers and he gets along well with the team. Although, Loki meets up with his ex after 7...