Revival

By Savage_Opress

Every beginning has an end. Many people say goodbye in different ways when something that marked their life e... More

Stone of Tears recap
Clash of the Titans recap
Rise of chaos recap
Major spoilers alert!
Grimm lore
Shannara Chronicles lore
Chapter 1: Omens
Chapter 2: Consequences
Chapter 3: Story of my life
Chapter 4: War on two fronts
Chapter 5: Daddy issues
Chapter 6: Evil arises
Chapter 7: Don't die on me
Chapter 8: I won't leave you, not this time
Chapter 9: Family affair
Chapter 10: The box of Pandora
Chapter 11: The Golden Claw of Hadrian
Chapter 12: Reformation
Chapter 13: The war of change
Chapter 14: School day
Chapter 15: Adventure time
Chapter 16: Enigma of love
Chapter 17: The heart of darkness
Chapter 18: Friends or Foes?
Chapter 19: Welcome to the old world
Chapter 20: Behold the kingdom of Leah
Chapter 21: Fortress of Warlock Lord
Chapter 22: Traitors among us
Chapter 23: The River
Chapter 24: Is a trap
Chapter 25: The fall and rise
Chapter 26: Free us!
Chapter 27: Civilized Jungle
Chapter 28: Silver River
Chapter 29: An unlucky alliance
Chapter 30: The Reunion
Chapter 31: Mykonos
Chapter 32: Cross of God
Chapter 33: Alliance of Evil
Chapter 34: Good versus Evil
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Grimm's treasure
Chapter 37: Walking Dead
Chapter 38: Day of Independence
Chapter 39: The last stand
Chapter 40: Undead hospital
Chapter 41: Under Siege
Chapter 42: Signs and secrets
Chapter 43: Revelations
Chapter 45: Jackie returns
Chapter 46: Criminal Minds
Chapter 47: Deceptive apparitions
Chapter 48: Signs and premonitions
Chapter 49: Questions and answers
Chapter 50: Hand of destiny
Chapter 51: Unknown mysteries
Chapter 52: A world between worlds
Chapter 53: The darkest hour
Chapter 54: Path of knowledge
Chapter 55: Emergency alert
Chapter 56: Fire in the hole
Chapter 57: The last of us
Chapter 58: Fight til the end

Chapter 44: To be or not to be

12 0 0
By Savage_Opress

The sun rose in the sky and a new day began. In less than a few hours, the Parliament gave the vote of investment to the party that represented Black Claw. The plan of Aramis was straightforward to be made because they just needed sabotaging the conference of the press that was in advance of the vote of the Parliament. As the brilliant Aramis plan was, it had a substantial problem because the people recognized their candidate and was capable to notice fast if something was wrong with him. Our heroes finished taking the Breakfast and Aramis performed the last preparation to complete the spell.

"Lydia, are you ready?" asked Aramis and continued, "The time has come,"

"The time to transform me into a man has come," said Lydia and asked, "How I should explain to my daughter I am her mother?"

"We live in Beacon Hills?" replied Stiles and continued, "You don't necessitate a more advanced explanation,"

"Sorry Stiles, I truly want to help Lydia, but Aramis will not allow me to enter in contact with the hat," said Scott and continued, "Lydia, you have to inspire the gas from that hole,"

"Scott, I swear on my life if you don't have the problem with the stick, I allow you to accomplish that in her place," said Aramis and continued, "Now we must wait a few seconds,"

"Lydia, Lydia, are you all right?" asked Corey and said, "Jesus, you look brilliant,"

"Nevertheless, the Mirror of Montresor is much better than this," said Mason and added, "Also, you don't need to do so much stuff to steal the identity of anyone,"

"Who are you and what have you done with Lydia?" asked Liam when it came from upstairs

"Dude, that is Lydia for sure," said Theo and explained, "I don't see the point why the candidate of Black Claw will come here,"

"Please, don't make me look in the mirror," said Lydia and asked, "This is the first time when you steal the identity of this guy?"

"There is any problem if I like seeing shirtless guys with nice moles on the body?" asked amused Aramis and replied, "Will not pass long until I will steal the identity of another person to study some nice moles,"

"Are you informed the werewolves are able to hear the heartbeats?" asked Peter and continued, "You fall in love with Theo's moles from the chest,"

"So? What is wrong with this?" asked Aramis and continued, "Each of us has our fetishes,"

"No, isn't wrong at all," replied Derek sarcastic and asked, "We can focus on more important business?"

"It will be the case because the time runs out," replied Parrish and asked, "Do you have the guy clothes?"

"Everything you need is here," replied Aramis and asked, "Sweetie where you go?"

"I don't know where is my mother," replied Ariel and asked, "Have you seen it?"

"Your mother is in the city for some shopping," replied Nolan and continued, "Will be here soon,"

"I will not defend you if something will happen," said Alec asked, "Nolan?"

"Sweetie, can you put Nolan down, please?" asked Lydia and explained, "He is not the twins of Uncle Scott and Aunt Malia to laugh when you raise high them up in the air,"

"What happen to you?" asked Ariel

"We want to stop Black Claw and I am the only one who has a high score and I need to look like this to sabotage a conference of the press," replied Lydia and added, "Also, while I am missing, your daddy, Stiles will take care of you,"

"Fine, take care of you," said Ariel and asked, "Can I play with Leo?"

"Okay, you can," replied Aramis

Aramis utilized the cloned phone of the candidate to tell to her assistant, Arabella, to meet with her at a mall to leave together to the conference of the press. The girls went with her, and each of them had a device in the ears that helped them to talk. In addition, Lydia had on her a device that sent her location to the others.

"We are spread in the shopping," said Aramis and asked, "Everything is okay in your perimeter?"

"Here is everything okay," replied Lydia and added, "Also, Arabella isn't coming,"

"What about Zayne?" asked Malia

"The boys will keep him busy, and I don't know where he is prompt," replied Lydia and asked, "Why the telephone is blocked?"

"The telephones are connected between them and if a telephone is blocked, the authentic one will be blocked too," replied Aramis and continued, "Zayne will think this is a system error or something like that,"

"Is any way to figure out what his telephone has?" asked Ariel curious

"I don't know how this cloning works, but the people from a GSM can figure this out," replied Lydia

"Mama, why are you moving?" asked Ariel

"Arabella arrived and made a sign to come in the limousine," replied Lydia

"Let's go to the car and chase them," said Malia

"Take easy because we don't want to be spotted," said Aramis

Arabella with Lydia, who was in the shoes of Zayne, entered in the car and a humble robot served them an old wine. They began to talk about the vote of trust of the Parliament and Arabella came closer and closer to Lydia and pulled the tie from the neck and woged. Lydia kept her calm and was surprised to see Arabella was a Hexenbiest.

"What are you accomplishing?" asked Lydia and explained, "I need to prepare my speech,"

"I respect your promise, and you are a shy person, but I crave a kiss from you," said Arabella and explained, "You advise me to kiss you to calm down,"

"I am calm, but I need preparing my speech," said Lydia and continued, "I am their candidate,"

"So?" asked Arabella and added, "Do like your colleagues do,"

"Read the papers like an idiot?" asked Lydia and said, "No way,"

"Trust me, when you will witness what I am accomplishing, you will want more," said Arabella and continued, "I don't see any use for this,"

"What are you accomplishing?" asked Lydia and explained, "This is my favorite shirt,"

"Calm down, you own dozens of shirts like this," said Arabella and continued, "We must celebrate,"

"We don't even achieve the vote of trust,"

"Close your mouth and act,"

Lydia accepted to be fucked by Arabella while it looked like as Zayne. To be easier to digest the situation, Lydia said in her mind was Stiles and remembered about good moments spent together. She understood Aramis and her test because can happens, something that came out the blue and you needed to keep being calm to handle the situation without to raise any question marks. In the meantime, the boys went to the house of Zayne, and Zayne observed them in front of the house and went to question them what was going on.

"Are you waiting for somebody?" asked Zayne

"We are some random journalists, and you want to question you," replied Peter and asked, "Do you have time to aid us?"

"Come at the conference of the press and I will answer as many questions you have," said Zayne and explained, "I wish to do now, but I must arrive at the conference,"

"You can't spend a few minutes with us and after can you go?" asked Parrish

"Fine, you win, I can't go anywhere," replied Zayne and explained, "My telephone activate the self-protection mode,"

"We can do something to aid you?" asked Liam

"The one and only people that can aid me with the telephone is you to call a cab, and a GSM to repair my phone," said Zayne and asked, "Why you are the only one who wears dark sunglasses?"

"We have eyes sensitively in the sunlight," replied Theo and continued, "The sunglasses take care of our eyes,"

"The time is limited," said Stiles and asked, "We called a cab for you, you can answer our questions now?"

"Absolutely, I can," replied Zayne and said, "Is not so easy to get rid of the journalists these days,"

"What do you anticipate about the protests that occur in the town?" asked Corey

"In my opinion, the people need to be more open-minded," replied Zayne and explained, "The time are changing and the people remain with the same mentality,"

"If you can change something, what you will change?" asked Mason

"If you can see, I am a Zauberbiest, more exactly a Wesen," said Zayne and replied, "I want to be treated as a rational person and I want to practice my cult without somebody criticize me,"

"What do you consider about the move you have made to become part of Black Claw is a wise idea?" asked Alec and explained, "They are very merciless,"

"We desire is a bit of balance, nothing more," said Zayne and asked, "Who are you?"

"We revealed you who we are," replied Scott and explained, "We are some journalists who want some answers from you,"

"Do you study the books about those teens adventure? What do you reckon about the supernatural?"

"I can state just this; the world is filled with mysteries that need to be discovered," replied Zayne and added, "Also, I don't comprehend them why don't join forces with Black Claw,"

"Perhaps, the Wesen should be a little forgetful," said Scott and explained, "Because of Monroe, now everybody knows about the supernatural and the world is split up into two groups,"

"I am informed what Black Claw can do, but I can chill them," said Zayne and continued, "Wait for a second, the sunglasses are black, but the area near the eyes become darker for a moment,"

"It depends on how the sunglasses deflects the sun rays," said Parrish

"I am not so foolish as you think, they are Grimms," said Zayne, knocked everyone and ran to the cab

"Everybody is okay?" asked Liam and said, "I think Zayne is blind as hell,"

"We are all fine, but we have a few scars, nothing more," replied Theo and continued, "The guy stared at us and don't see we are Grimms,"

"I hope we give Lydia enough time," said Stiles and asked, "How much it has Lydia until arrives at the conference,"

"They already arrived," replied Mason and said, "Look,"

Before the beginning of the conference of the press, Arabella helped Lydia to adjust the shirt and Lydia found inside of the pockets a small box with a ring. Lydia decided to use the ring to her advantage and asked Arabella in the front of journalists to become his wife. Arabella accepted and kissed Lydia on the mouth without to know Zayne was not Zayne. Additionally, Lydia said his party would not want to constitute the government and asked for the anticipated election. All were shocked to hear that and Lydia motivated the decision, saying it had a family to take care of and to grow up his future child. After that, Arabella with Lydia left and Aramis, Ariel, and Malia came from behind and kidnapped Arabella. After a few seconds, Zayne made his appearance to take him his interview, and everybody asked him about his decision to run with his Arabella in the world and to abandon the government. Zayne did not understand what was going on and denied everything. Late night when it arrived home, looked at the news and saw someone replaced him. Zayne saw Arabella and wanted to question what was going on. In the next second, the telephone rang, and Arabella advised him to reach a location alone.

"Arabella, are you here? You again? What have you done to her?" asked Zayne

"I am okay, I swear," replied Arabella and continued, "They just kidnap me,"

"You are out of mind?" asked Zayne and said, "The Black Claw will kill the Grimms or us,"

"Nobody will slay you, not despite the Grimms who are attractive cupcakes, I assure you," said Aramis and explained, "I am a member from Hadrian's Wall and I can move you everywhere you want in the world until we will end with Black Claw,"

"I am the one who replaces you and I say that thing with the marriage because I find the ring," said Lydia and added, "Also, you love each other and I guess this is not the first time when we have sex,"

"What do you speak about?" asked Stiles

"I performed sex with her thinking is Zayne," replied Arabella and added, "Also, this guy is the famous Scott McCall, the one who Napoleon wishes him by his side,"

"We will not harm you, and you want to rescue you from Black Claw said," Liam

"Before to say something I desire to uncover you, this ring belonged to my grandmother and before she died, said to me to give to a significant person in my life and I wanted to ask you during the conference," said Zayne and asked, "Why you didn't say that from the beginning?"

"We wanted to inform you because you feel you regret joining with Black Claw, but you break up when you see Liam," replied Theo and said, "For sure isn't your choice and my mother died and put my father to promise will fix the things because she never wanted her husband to join in a radical faction,"

"I don't perceive the action of Black Claw anymore," said Scott explained, "You are free to show your culture and your look, and nobody forced you to hide anymore,"

"Scott, the things are not simple as you think," said Zayne

"Neither for the supernatural creatures too, "said Derek and explained," have I never believed the supernatural creatures will have the chance to be accepted in the community,

"Everything happens because of the Council of Wesen?" asked Peter

"Mostly yes," replied Arabella and explained, "They are the one who practices the rules and when it comes in the consideration to disclose our nature, they refused,"

"Their fathers revealed us almost all the conflicts begin from Wesen and you will always say Occultatum Libera that means the freedom of the cult," said Malia and continued, "If the Council Wesen accept the revelation of the Wesen identity...,"

"The Wesen from Black Claw will not have a reason to create an uprising," said Mason

"Also, always is better to cure the cause and not the effects," added Corey

"We can talk with the Council of Wesen to aid you?" asked Nolan

"I would want to aid you to reach the Council because I was a member, but I join in the Black Claw and would react pretty badly if they hear that from me," said Arabella

"Isn't another person that can aid us?" asked Alec

"I don't know, sorry," replied Zayne and continued, "If something will happen to my family, I swear I will hunt you,"

"You can count on me," said Aramis and continued, "Is time to depart,"

Aramis with the help of Black Claw prepared a safe house for Zayne and Arabella and our heroes stayed one more night at Aramis and talked about their adventures. Aramis obtained a message from Hadrian's Wall, the telephone number of a member of the Wesen Council. They conversed with him and after hours of negotiation, they managed to convince him. The person promised would accomplish everything he can, but would not promise anything. A new day began, and our heroes leave from Aramis and returned to Beacon Hills.

***************************************************************************************

Hello, this is the end of Black Claw. I should post the chapter sooner, but I have some technical issues because not everybody knows the tv shows that is based the crossover. So, to help you to understand better, I write two chapters about the lore of each tv show. Also, on this occasion, I create a chapter format that all books will have. Tomorrow I will see the last episodes from Star Wars Rebels and I am sad because come to an end. Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 0 4
Takes place during season 3 of teen wolf and crossesover with the TVDU. This will be a book with VERY long chapters, story changes, Flashbacks and ne...
9.7K 396 18
[2nd book] Going to college and maintaining a stable relationship isn't easy, especially if that college is across the country. Scott McCall and his...
261 25 26
"We're living ghosts with superpowers fighting a supernatural war that has been predicated since the beginning of time. Yeah, I'd say this is on the...
133K 3.5K 31
(Discontinued) When Mel was 3 a fire wiped out her family's home and killed her mother. Her dad had taken her brothers with him on the road and left...