His Flower (COMPLETED)

Galing kay hinashiekh_

Its a sweet romance AARAV SINGH RATHORE He is known for his coldness in the whole university .girls fall at h... Higit pa

characters
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
epilogue

2

39.5K 1.6K 25
Galing kay hinashiekh_

AARAV'S POV:

next day , it was the first time i was excited to go the university .i hoped that i could see her again . i went to the university , i was looking here and there , the usual look girls was irritating me to no end today. i didn't want these girls to lust on me . 

i decided to go to the class . just then , i bumped into a girl . i was going to pass by , but then i saw that it was my flower . it cheered up my mood . she was picking her books , i also sat down and helping her , 

sorry , i wasn't looking " i told her her with a smile . she looked at me as if analyzing me . but then ,she also smiled and mumbled its okay . when i stood up , i saw she was with two girls , they were also looking shocked . i saw ansh standing a bit far with a smirk on his face .

" what was going on ?. someone was helping the most beautiful girl of her faculty  " he asked while smirking . 

you know her ? " i asked 

ofcourse , ahana is in 1st year of bba . boys keep swooning on her ,but she doesn't even seem to notice them ." he told me  and i just nodded 

we went to our class , i was thinking about how to ask her out . i decided to go to the library in a hope to see her again .

after half an hour , she entered . she was looking for some book . the look of confusion , irritation ,frustration on her make me smile . she was looking so cute with her cute pouts now and then .i noticed that she was trying to reach some book on  top shelf . i went behind her and took it .i was so close to her that i could smell her . she smelled like roses , the only thought that crossed my mind was MY FLOWER.  i give the book to her . she thanked me and i smiled . she went to take a seat and i kept looking at her. 

when she left , i also decided to leave . 

AHANA'S POV : 

we were late for uni . riya and pihu were just busy in laughing and teasing and i had a very inportant class today . they both are the student of fashion designing . i was walking a bit ahead of them . sir was just goi........ i was busy in my thoughts when i bumped in to someone . 

my books fell down , i quickly started picking them . when i looked up , i saw it was aarav . He was so handsome .He said sorry and smiled .

His smile literally took my breath away . I didnt know when a smile crept on my lips as well .
When he left, pihu nd riya came running towards me .they were gushing about him . they were also surprised that he smiled . everyone knew how cold he is . he never even bothers to answer someone's question let alone excuse himself.

after classes , i spent sometime with friends  . i went to library after that . i forgot a book yesterday , so i decided to take it today . the book was on top shelf , my hand was just some inches away from the book , i was trying hard . then i felt a presence behind me . a smell of fresh water and mint surrounded me . it was intoxicating . when i turned around i saw it was aarav . he was towering with his 6.4 height over my 5.3 height . 

after thanking him , i took a seat and started reading . after sometime, i decided to leave . i reached the hostel and drifted into sleep .

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

48.4K 1.7K 36
What would happen if you See the eldest cousin of your family involved in mafia. ever thought about coming from university after an exam but ending...
24K 3K 38
Subliminal // an act of functioning outside the area of conscious awareness but acting to influence one's thoughts or feelings // He never knew he cl...
548K 21.8K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...
31.7K 505 20
This story is about hate and love between Steve McGarrett and Y/N Brown (Your Name). At first, they don't like eachother, but later they understand t...