Highschool DxD: Unlimited Bla...

By Yuto_Fuyuki

Just a idea I got inspired from the Fate Series in general and I don't really have a good summery to put but... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: E-Rank Luck
Chapter 3: Faker Vs Knight
Chapter 4: Are you my Master?
Chapter 5: Siblings
Chapter 6: Inferno
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Duel
Chapter 9: Fake
Chapter 10: Knight Vs Knight
Chapter 11: Preparation
Chapter 12: Hellish Training
Chapter 13: Archer Card
Chapter 14: A Mother's Will
Chapter 15: Sword of Promise Victory
Chapter 16: Assassin of Red and Black
Chapter 17: Parent
Chapter 18: Magical Girl
Chapter 19: Sisterly Love
Chapter 20: Saint
Chapter 21: Vampire
Chapter 22: Natural Enemy
Chapter 23: Emiya and Kotomine
Chapter 25: Light and Dark
Chapter 26: Aftermath ( Rewritten)
Annoucement Part 2

Chapter 24: Carnage

7.1K 109 43
By Yuto_Fuyuki

The leaders of the three factions had safely teleported everyone out of the room and set up a barrier to protect the ones who were frozen. Looking ahead they saw two figures come out of the smoke from the explosion, Yuto slammed onto the ground as Takumi landed a few meters away from him. The faker quickly got up and traced three black keys before throwing them at his enemy. Takumi pulled out two sub machine guns and fired them as the bullets tore right through the blades and were now heading straight towards Yuto.

Holding his hand in front of him Yuto created a purple shield that looked like a flower to block the incoming gunfire. Takumi walked forward while pressing on the attack not letting Yuto trace another weapon or even escape. Seeing her master in trouble Jeanne had materialize and rushed to help him but she was forced to stop and dodge a blue beam. Turning her attention to the new threat she was forced to dodge was more until Jeanne jumped into the air. Meeting her opponent head on he moved to the side as the drag pole pierced the ground next to him.

" Ruler "The Servant said taking off his hat and bowing a bit

"Avenger " Jeanne said as she pulled back her weapon

The two engaged in combat.

While the servants and masters fought, Rias had realized that Gasper's Sacred Gear was being used and soon got Issai to help her save him and Koneko so that time can flow again. With her pawn bringing out the boosted gear the two soon left and went to save their friends. While the two did that Azazel had his subordinate unleash her Sacred Gear and soon she entered her Balance Breaker. Soon Vali took on the dozens of mages still coming out of the magical circles.

Back to Yuto and Takumi, the red haired teen still had the faker pinned down as he got closer and closer to his target. Deciding enough was enough Yuto allowed his shield to disappear as he traced six black keys, three in each hand, as he started to counter the incoming fire with them. Knocking away the bullets that intended to kill him the faker ran at Takumi.

Seeing this Takumi threw away his guns and dodged the blades swung at him, bringing out two combat knives he engaged in close combat. The two exchange blows as the sparks of their blades connected with one another and soon Takumi destroyed the Black Keys within Yuto's hands. Jumping back the Kotomine threw both his knives before grabbing his rifle he had on his back and fired.

A large traced sword appeared above Yuto and slammed down in front of him blocking the knives and gin fire from harming its creator. Bringing his hand up the faker traced two dozen blades in the air and bought all of them down on Takumi. The latter managed to break and destroy some of the steel that went for him but he couldn't get all of them. Rolling over to dodge he managed to come out unharmed although Yuto appeared next to him giving the Kotomine a hard kick to the stomach. The attack went him a few meters back before he stopped and stood up.

Tracing Bakuya and Kanshou once more Yuto rushed at his mortal enemy, Takumi reloaded his rifle and took out a smoke bomb.Throwing the bomb at him he took aim and fired it in mid air causing the smoke within it to be released, it covered the entire area around the two of them. Yuto stopped himself but it was too late as several gun shots could be heard as he felt pain in his left arm and stomach.

" Damn it!" He quickly traced his shield once again to intercept the gunfire that came afterwards. Using his magic circuits to reinforce his body Yuto ignored the pain as he jumped into the air. Tracing Excalibur Galatine he fired a slash of holy light as the attack caused a small explosion below pushing the smoke away.

When the smoke cleared it revealed Takumi aiming a anti tank rifle at him. He fired as the force of it sent him back a few inches. Seeing as there was no time to dodge or even to protect himself Yuto used his own arm to shield himself.

The bullet connected as a large chunk of flesh on his right arm was blasted off almost ripping the entire thing off. Gripping Galatine tightly in his left hand Yuto raced down and slammed right onto the kotomine creating a crater below him as blood spayed everywhere.

Takumi has used his rifle and arm to protect himself against the holy sword. It pierced both as his arm was bleeding heavily.

Yuto pressed down the blade as it dug itself deeper into Takumi's arm as blood spayed out even more. By now the entire upper blade was through the arm as it neared the Kotomine neck. Determined to pierce it the faker pressed down harder causing more pain to his rival. Though said person only grinned as he looked up at the raven hair male, using his other arm Takumi pulled out his glock.He started to fire the entire clip into Yuto.

Feeling intense pain coming from his chest and stomach area, Yuto got off of his rival and fell down onto his back coughing up blood. Excalibur Galatine disappeared into prana as Takumi stood reloading his gun he dragged himself over to the injured Emiya. Pointing the weapon at him Takumi had prepared to pull the trigger.

That was the plan Anyway

"Get Away from Tou-San!!!" " Jack yelled out furiously as she came down and slashed Takumi back with both her daggers. The latter gritted his teeth in pain before being forced to dodge several chains that would have ended his life, firing his glock at the two new threats he retreated back.

Semiramis formed a barrier as the bullets collided with it but couldn't even make a single dent. Looking back at her master she saw the many wounds around his body glow gold before they disappeared. The bullets that were shot into his body were forced out as the holes were instantly healed. Even his arm, that was missing a large chunk, had already recovered and the flesh it lost was replaced.

Standing back up Yuto thanked both his servants before tracing three black keys, seeing as the mages numbers were decreasing the faker saw that time was flowing once more. They must have gotten Gasper back and now everyone was in on the fight, enemy forces were being pushed back. Looking over Yuto can see the leader of the Fallen Angels in what seemed to be golden dragon armor fighting the lady who appeared with Takumi. It was a one sided fight as the devil was being overwhelmed by Azazel.

" This is just the beginning "Yuto mumbled "Semiramis are there any other enemy servants than the one Saber currently facing?"

The assassin nodded " Yes but currently there are only four others besides Archer, however three of them seemed to be watching the battle instead of joining in even though their master is injured and the fourth one seems to be fighting Ruler as of now"

Yuto took in all the information given to him,Takumi went in alone with only two servants while his other ones were standing by. Something didn't seem right and this battle was going their way easily, too easy.

Suddenly his eyes widened both in realization and pure horror " EVERYONE GET DOWN NOW!!!! " quickly running with both his assassins Yuto traced the largest shield he could to protect Rias,Sona,their peerages,Irina,and himself as he ordered each and everyone of his servants to take cover. The mages that were being pushed back formed barriers around themselves as all fighting cease.

Though it was far too late for the devil,angel,and fallen angel soldiers who heard the faker's warning as they were all mowed down by hundreds upon hundreds of arrows. The attack rained down continuously wiping out anyone who wasn't ducking in cover or were caught by surprised. When it finished the Shield Yuto traced had dozens of arrows impaled into it. It barely managed to hold on as the young devils and Exorcist stared in horror as they saw the carnage of those unlucky enough to have been caught in the line of fire. The bodies of the fallen lay dead on the cold hard ground as some of them were barely recognizable. They all had arrows pierced all around their body as some were even torn apart.

The two heiresses just looked on at the battlefield while their peerages couldn't even stare at the scene any longer. Asia broke down crying as Xenovia comforted her as she covered the sight so that the former nun didn't have to see something so horrible.

The leaders of the three factions all had grim expressions as the scene before them reminded them of the Great War. While it didn't seem like it they were clearly angered and wanted payback for who was responsible.

In the mist of everyone trying to process and recover from the earlier attack that almost killed them all, they heard someone giggling like a child. Before they knew it the giggling turned into full blown laughter as everyone turned their attention to Takumi who was standing next to a woman wearing a green dress. The thing that alerted most of them was the cat ears and tail she had, in her hands the woman had a bow.

Picking his bleeding and injured form up Takumi had on a wicked smile as his insane blood red eyes pierced through the souls of the Gremory and Sitri peerages. They all flinched in fear as they stared at the madman that appeared in front of them. The man responsible for the death and carnage presented in front of them. A certain dragon emperor stared at the Kotomine with a frown, his distorted mind never crease to both amaze and frighten her.

Yuto stood up and glared at his rival and sworn enemy, Rias was the first to notice it. The eyes of the kind and heroic person she knew since they first met were replaced with ice cold eyes that shined with anger and hatred. Like Takumi the Gremory flinched back a little, she soon become worried for him.

Takumi smile widen as he laughed even more " Yes, those are the eyes I've wanted to see! The eyes of a murderer face the eyes of monster " blood red met ice blue as they both glared at one another " Now that the Pathetic creatures are out of the way let the true fun begin" snapping his fingers several figures appeared next to Takumi.

The three servants that were on standby revealed themselves, Yuto knew who they were the second they showed themselves. A part of him screamed at him to run as it believed their was no way they could win this battle without someone important to him dying.

The three known servants were Rider, Achilles, the man who rivals that of Gilgamesh and someone who had one single weakness. Other than that the Greek Hero standing before them cannot be killed or even be defeated for that matter. The second servant was the very Son of the Sun God, the Lancer Class Servant Karna another heroic spirit that rivaled Gilgamesh in terms of power and legend. The final and third servant was a Archer Class Servant, one that Yuto's rage could barely contain itself. Even it is another version of the King of Heroes, they were both of the same with the arrogant grin they had.

Archer Class Servant Gilgamesh ( Prototype), the one who fought in the first couple Grail Wars.

However their troubles were far from over, a large magic circle materialize in front of the school's entrance. This time the enemy walking through them weren't the mages from before, no much worse. Walking out of the magic circle were large white humanoid monsters with glowing red eyes that almost matched their creators. By the time they finished the entire entrance way were covered in mindless Homunculus soldiers ready to raise hell against the surviving enemy forces.

By now the part of Yuto who wanted to run grew, memories of his parents dying flashed through his eyes. In due time they were soon replaced with the dead bodies of his servants, the Orc and the Student Council. This fear of his grew and grew until the faker was shaking uncontrollably. His eyes started to see red as everywhere he looked Yuto only saw the corpses of all he held dear or those he considered his friends.

" You're gonna lose those previous to you again, just like the first time you lost your parents. And the second time where you lost the only girl you ever loved. "A voice whispered into his ear as Yuto saw an image of a girl with long purple hair standing in front of him before it changed to her being dead on the floor.

Shaking more and more Yuto started to feel the despair of the situation in front of him.

Dad would be disappointed in me if he were to see me right now.....being afraid and helpless Yuto thought

That was when a certain red head placed her hands on his cheeks snapping him out of his thoughts

End of Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.