The Hand I'll Hold // AI

By LilLilly5193

Zaria is the new girl at a high school in Kyoto, Japan. This means she'll be living alone in an apartment not... More

Chapter 1: The Goodbye
Chapter 2: Kon'nichiwa!
Chapter 3: Tea Time for Two
Chapter 4: The Uniform
Chapter 5: Mister, Mister ;)
Chapter 6: The New Girl
Chapter 7: Knight in Shining Converse
Chapter 8: His Roomie
Chapter 9: The Choice
Chapter 10: The Truth Is Luke-warm
Chapter 11: Cliff Hanger
Chapter 12: It's Okay
Chapter 13: Back to the Basics
Chapter 14: Bamboo Boy
Chapter 15: Into The Woods
Chapter 16: WTF Zaria
Little Update :)
Chapter 17: 1 + 1 = 2
Chapter 18: Loving Luke
Chapter 19: Like Mike
The End

Chapter 20: Another Day

3 0 0
By LilLilly5193

Zaria's POV

It's been days.

No...

It's been a week.

Luke has fallen off the face of the earth. He won't respond to texts or calls. He hasn't been in the apartment or practicing in the studio. He's completely disappeared.

Ashton's POV

I don't think I can tell her yet. I don't know how she will see me if she finds out. Will I be a monster in her eyes? Will I be a saint? He's dead to me now. The thought of it is suffocating, I don't know what to do anymore.

Zaria's POV

I called Luke again. No answer.

What was I expecting?

I tried talking to Ash about it, but he has no clue either. It's starting to really worry, I hope Luke is okay. I haven't seen him since Ash and I came back from the bamboo forest. 

A part of me feels like I'm being ignored, that I've done something wrong to upset him.

The other part of me just feels worried that he's hurt.

Why did he leave so suddenly? Their friend Michael just arrived this week, I would assume that Luke would stay for him at least. Ash told me that they haven't seen each other for a really long time ever since the move to Japan. Not sure how long is really long, but I can imagine it must have still been difficult since they are apparently like family.

Luke

I hope you're okay.

Author's Note

It's a quick little transition piece today. I'm a little stressed with filling out local scholarships, job applications, and figuring out what to write for my speech and scholarship essay. 

This chapter is mostly for building some suspense and helping me getting back into the swing of things. I reallllllllllllly want to get into some juicy parts and start wrapping it up. I'm unnaturally excited to start on this other fanfiction I have in mind, so please look forward to it.

Since it's been 2 years since I've updated, I can tell the views have dropped sooo much ;-; so I don't even know if people are still interested in this. A part of me just wants to write one big chapter and end the whole story or just simply delete it.

Well, I'm going to throw around some ideas and hopefully, in a couple of hours, I'll have another chapter with something ACTUALLY interesting in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 212 34
Katerina is young girl who lives in Boston whose brother lives in Sydney, Australia. His name is Ashton Irwin. Heard of him? Yea, he is the drummer f...
24.1K 519 26
Ashton Irwin is my brother, he's in a band called 5 seconds of summer, have you heard of them? My name is Eva, Eva Irwin, I'm 14! I love my brother...
3.6K 199 34
Addison Ramsey was just a normal girl. But she wanted to be a rockstar. When she was asked to be the opening act for 5 Seconds of Summer, her entire...
19.7K 513 30
Scarlett Taylor Anderson is a normal 17 year old that lives in America, but is going to be in the exchange program. She is moving to Australia for a...