Chapter 10: The Truth Is Luke-warm

A/N Meh... Been a while, sorry.. Love you little pandees!

It was a few days after I had gone to the hospital. Ashton hadn't said a word to me since. One minute he was perfectly fine and smiling, now he completely avoids me.

I was stuck in my apartment watching reruns of DareDevil, which was okay since he was pretty hot. The pain killers the ER doctor had given me, gives me slight memory loss and extreme mood swings. One minute I'm wanting to hug and cuddle and the next I'm wanting to skin a man.

The more I thought about what had happened at Ashton's apartment, the worse the ideas got. Maybe I groped him or threw a knife at his crotch. The choices were endless, and a lot of them I would probably be capable of doing. I decided to text him and see what damage I had done.

7:12 PM

Zaria: Hey, Ash c:

7:30 PM

Zaria: Did I do something wrong?

8:05 PM

Zaria: Please text back, I'm really worried.

8:10 PM

Zaria: Hey Luke. Can we talk?

*Phone rings*

"Okay, so I probably sound really stupid and clingy, but Ash hasn't talked to me in days. Did I do something wrong while I was over there?"

"Yeah, I've noticed something up with him. He won't talk to me either. The last thing he said was that he was heading to Tokyo for a while. I don't think you did anything."

"Tokyo? Why there?"

"Our studio is there, well one of them. I think he's off songwriting and practicing for our upcoming tour. Hey, wanna come over? My phone's dying."

"Sure. See you in a bit."

"See ya."

Well, if that wasn't a huge sign that said Ash was mad at me, then the sky wasn't blue. Why was he mad at me? And not just me, but Luke as well.

I heard a knock at your door. Groaning, I slowly got up holding my side and opened the door.

"I keep forgetting you're not suppose to do any walking." Luke scratched the back of his neck. I smiled and let him in.

"I would've been fine."

"No, you don't want to risk getting more hurt..." His voice grew really soft and sincere, "I think I need to explain something. I-I haven't been completely honest and it's killing me to lie to you."

"What are you talking about?"

"See..." He shuffled over and sat on the arm of my couch, "You wouldn't remember, so I kind of took advantage of that moment. And because of that, Ashton's mad and hurt, and it's all my fault."

"Luke, what did you do?" I tried sounding soft, but I was growing impatient by his guessing games.

"You were struggling for the TV remote, so I pinned you down. It was nothing at first, something friends would typically do and also I didn't want you to hurt yourself more. But then, I couldn't stop myself, you were right there and..."

"You kissed me and he saw."

"Yeah."

I sighed and grabbed my head, rubbing my temples. Embarrassed and angry. Two strong emotions swirling throughout me, getting stronger by the moment. I didn't know whether to slap him for taking advantage of me in such a moment, or just hide from everyone altogether.

I obviously had kissed him back, that's why Ashton was mad at me, too.

"I can understand if you're mad-"

"I'm mad, yes, but I'm not going to kill you. We just need to explain what happened to him, right? I just don't understand WHY he would be mad about it."

"Wow.. Really?"

"What now?"

"You're kidding me right? He likes you! That's why he's mad! I knew he liked you and because I kissed you, he feels betrayed."

"So, YOU need to fix this." He shifted awkwardly. If this guy didn't grow a pair and fix this, then he'll be out a best friend/ band member.

"I've tried, but he won't listen."

"Then we'll make him listen. Grab your keys, we're going to Tokyo."

...

Ugh, why did this have to happen to me? Why couldn't someone who would know how to handle this, be in this situation instead of me? And Ashton has to go say he "likes me". Yeah, I quotation marked that crap, because he can't like me, it's too impossible and irrational, AND A FANFIC CLICHE! Cliche romances aren't my thing... Luke better fix this.

A/N Herro my little pandees, that's your new nickname now! Anyways, This was pretty long and it took me some self-hate to actually decide on publishing it.

So, yeah, I'm back and things are okay. Thank you for the ones who checked up on me, I love you as deep as Ashton's dimples!

Don't be a ghost! Like, comment, or whatever you really wanna do b/c you free fam. Be a tree and be free!... Yeah I'm tired lol. I've got some more ideas flowing through this hades' hole of a brain, so expect another update soon.

Love you my little pandees!!! Stay awesome!

SHOUTOUTS:

magcon_is_life11

Quirkygirl775