Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

51- Loveless

16.4K 512 439
By BluePringlez

Riza Pov.

Its been about a day since we last saw Kotetsu and Asoka. We had made slow and sad progress walking to Konohagkure.

Kyosuke walked infront of us, next to the cattle that pulled the cargo. We now neared the village gates and Izumo was on post with a diffrent chunin from what we could see. Izumo waved, and we made a feeble attempt to wave back. We all were utterly depressed at the moment, Asoka being passed out really bummed us out. She kinda grew onto us in her own quiet way.

Asoka is smart, quiet, and down to earth. Her silent gaze with her purple-blooded eyes seems to hold wise thoughts and kindness, even behind the façade. And sometimes, she'd just stare off into the distance, a longing look on her face, soft smile and eyes downcast, sitting down with hands resting on her knees.

Hich and Watanuki both liked Asoka, who could tell the diffrence between them. Kyosuke seemed to respect Asoka, and worried in his own way.

Before he had told us about his Kekkai Genkai, and the reason the Akatsuki was targeting him.

The silent tension continued to burn our group from the inside out. Hich and Watanuki were silent their eyes downcast and the auras around them having a devoid and depressing feeling, much more diffrent from their usual outgoing and happy-go-lucky selves. Even Gai was unusually quiet, I looked at him to see he was looking back at me. Our gazes locked and I smiled a bit.

"How about, when Asoka is all better, we go on a double date with her and your Rival, slash, her husband." I suggested. Gai's eyes lit up and he grinned, bringing everybody from their depressioned feelings.

"That would be amazing my Seed of youthfulness!" He announced and juged me. I smmiled and retorted back with.

"Yes! My man filled with love for amazing youthfullness! You are aa youthful loving rose! Your thorns strick me with love!"

"I am in love with your youthfullness! Marry me!" Gai went on one foot and pulled out a candy pop.

"I am in love with your love for youthfullness! I will marry you! In candyland where all the gumdrops play." I announced taking the ring, putting it on my finger, gazing at its artificial coloredness and plopped it in my mouth. Tastes like watermellon... Yum!

I gave a close eyed smile and a hum of enjoyment. He grinned and gave me a thumbs up. We walked on and were now past the gates. We made our way to the Hokage's Building and left the cattle and cargo outside, walking down the halls.

All five of us, Hich, Watanuki, Me, Gai, and Kyosuke, stood infront of the doors, and knocked. A 'come in' was heard and I opened the door, leading everbody behind me.

"Gai... Team Kana... there you are... I heard what happened to Asoka, but all I understood was that, a serious Genjutsu was placed on her. Can you tell me, who did it?" The Hokage greeted and asked.

"Itachi Uchiha." The moment those words were thrown into the air, they hovered there for a few moments, and slowly were sucked into understanding.

"Is that so..." The Hokage sounded grave. "First Orochimaru... and now the Akatsuki.." He mumbled. Kyosuke'd eyes widened slightly from what I could see in the corner of my eye.

"She wasn't the reason the Akatsuki was there. It was me, if you remember..." Kyousuke became quieter as he went along.

"But why would the Akatsuki want you..?" The hokage asked slightly shocked and confused.

"I-I can read minds... its part of my Kekkai Genkai. The Akatsuki thought my ability had use and wanted to use me for their plans..." Kyousuke confessed.

He can read minds? Thats crazy...

"But in the file it said you were being targeted, and needed an escort back here..." The hokage narrowed his eyes

"I was, both. By the Akatsuki, and escorted back here for the Chunin exams. I am one of the many lords who have came here to see the battle between the last of the Uchiha Clan and the Sand's Village Weapon." Kyosuke spoke in,a voice that gave him a right to be a nobel.

"Is that so..?" The hokage spoke, his eyes looking down to the paper work that he had on his desk.

"Will Asoka be alright?" I asked the questions everyone else wanted to know.

"Yes, she is just resting at the moment. She should be fine by tomorow. We put medicine in her food to put her to sleep, so we could run some tests."

"YOU DRUGGED HER?!" Watanuki yelled, Hich grabbed onto his brother's arm, keeping him from ripping the hokage to shreds.

The hokage gave an airy laugh. I frowned, what would he be laughing about?

"You obviously don't know Asoka. Last time we tried to give her the imunizations, and a check up, she almost put all the doctors into hospital beds. She is very stubborn."

Watanuki seemed to calm down alittle.

"And her husband hasn't left her side... with exception for bathroom breaks." The hokage continued and laughed again. "You can go visit her now, if you'd like. She should be resting, but she might be awake aswell."

We all nodded and bowed.

"We'll bring in our reports tomorow." Hich said and we all left.

Kyousuke went on his own with his cattle and cargo, since we did our job.

-FF-

We opened the door to Asoka's hospital room to see a masked man with white hair sitting by the window, reading a book with a weird 'Ø' symbol on it.

(A/N: See that epicness? :DD Lookk what Ii madeee!!! ITS A Ø <~ ;D Okay, gomen, keep reading.... You jelly?)

"Kaaaakaaaaashiii~!" Gai yelled and ran to the masked man, glomping him, causing the masked man and Gai to fall to the floor out of the chair.

"Gai..? What are you doing here?" Kakashi asked Gai, his voice was laid back and mostly monotone.

"Checking up on Asoka!" Gai said cheerily. Kakashi nodded and pushed Gai to the floor, then stood up on his own. He then looked to us.

"Hello, I'm Kakashi Hatake. Asoka's Husband... and boyfriend..." Kakashi mumbled the last part quietly, but because I was one of the first people infront of him. I heard.

"AWWWW! What did I miss? When did you two start going out?" I gushed with sparkles going around me.

"Eh... Wha-?"

"The love for her is so strong! I can see it in your heart-" A fire burned around me along with a 'go for it' aura. "I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES!!" I yelled.

Hich hit me over the head.

"Quiet you idiot. Asoka is sleeping." He hissed.

"Sorry Asoka..." I whispered into her ear, appearing next to her bed side. She moved her head and opened her eyes, giving me a dull stare.

"I was awake the moment Gai came in yelling." She said blankly.

"Oops.." Gai said scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"Soooooo~ You going out with him yet?" I asked wiggeling my eyebrows suggestivly. I recived another hit to my head, this time from Watanuki.

"You don't just ask things bluntly like tha-"

"Yep, I'm going out with Kakashi." Asoka replied bluntly. Watanuki fell to the floor headfirst and Asoka gave a small laugh at his reaction.

"Awwwwww!!! Lets go on a double date!!" I looked at Kakashi and Gai. "Lets go on a double date!!!" I said again, and continued yelling it till Asoka hit me on the head. I began crying.

"OWW! THAT HURTTT!" I cried. She meerly rolled her eyes.

"Deal with it."

...

"Sure... I'd like to go on a double date with Asoka... and Gai and... you...?" Kakashi said.

"Oh! We forgot to mention our names!" I yelled, only to be hit on the head again.

"Stop yelling." Hich and Watanuki said in unsion. Tears poured down my face as I mumbled a incoherent 'fine'.

"I'm Riza Nakiama."

"Hich Otorani."

"Watanuki Otorani."

"And we're Team Kana!" We all said together grinning.

"Aren't you Jonins...?" Kakashi asked and Hich nodded. "So why..?"

"Because we can!" Watanuki replied with a grin.

Kakashi shrugged.

"So, for that double date... at 7 later?" He asked. Gai and me nodded with a grin, both of us giving thumbs up.

"Yeah! Cya there!" We yelled and I poofed off to find something to wear.

Time to get Love in the Air before Team Kana has to do the unlikely and swipe love into greif. Don'tchathink?

I smirked, opening my wardrobe, pushing past clothes to a small chest.

The plan is going perfectly.

I clicked open the chest and reached in.

All we have to do now, is kill the rose princess during the invasion, and our land won't be threatened by her power.

I grinned evily as I took out the dagger, letting it shine and reflect the evil smirk so I could see my reflection.

No hard feelings. I kinda liked her... but she'll interfeir with Father's rule.

*end chapter* 

- - - -

GASP.

Didn't see that coming! ;D

Yerp. More shall be revealled... maybee ;3

...

My mom wants to publish one of my books..

If ABW doesn't have copy-right problems.. and stuff. I'd like to somehowmanage to publish it...

If I did. Would anybody get it? O.O

It probably will have copyright problems... so I might do my Alice in Wonderland Afterstory book instead... since it doesnt really have anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, its more of a giant cross over with my mind and Heart no Kuni no Alice's Character's Grand Kids... and stuff... STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS!!

Did anybody try reading that one yet? Do you think I should keep working on it?

Anyways..

o3o

Sorry about slow uploads.. I enjoy pressure to write, because it helps me right. But now I got motivation with this big twist. And I shall teach you how enemies can become your best friend.

Please Comment if you can

Vote if you have nothing to say

Something , like talk to me on Meeboo someday.

Thanks for reading up till now!

You all make my day and smile like insane c:

-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 7.4K 69
Story of Sarutobi Michiko (OC) and the love of her life Hatake Kakashi. Disclaimer: I do not...
120K 4.2K 55
"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝." • KakashixFem...
18.4K 511 31
Hidaka Amane was born to the Hidaka Clan - a Clan which left the shinobi world a hundred year ago becoming extinct for the rest of the world. Things...
359K 14K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...