To Marry Or Not?

De Ayricka16

Both of them agreed to get married for one sole reason! Business! Both of them came to a single agreement th... Mais

Lucy
Jeno
Him
Her
Us
Day 1: The Start of Us
Day 2: Love
Day 3: The Last Day
Day 4: Confused
Day 5: Kiss
Day 6: White Flowers
Day 7: How To Say 'Cute'
Day 8: I Cried Because I Love You

Day 9: Going Home

217 11 6
De Ayricka16

Lucy's POV

The sun rays were like a silent alarm clock that woke me up. I lazily sat on top of my bed. I reached for my phone that kept on buzzing on top of the table.

A message notification appeared on my screen.

Jeno

Wake up sleepy head! 😘😘

A smile formed on my lips.

I dropped myself on top of the bed and hugged my pillow tightly. My eyes were fixed on the ceiling.

What happened last night was like a dream.

My hand reached for my lips. His kiss felt so good to be real.

I moved from the side and tapped on my phone screen.

'Good morning.'

And hit SEND.

I quickly got off my bed and went to the shower room.

Last night...

He said 'I love you.'

Those words were like the most important phrases that I have ever heard.

And I can't seem to find a way to erase it out off my head.

Everything happened to us were memories so precious and valuable to me.

And, it will forever stay like that no matter what!

************************************
Jeno's POV

"Yes, today's our flight back to Seoul. And, Dad, you don't have to get a house for us. What's wrong with my current place? I know it's a bachelor's pad but I can always re-design it."

I sipped a cup of coffee and placed it on top of the table. I opened the window and let the wind inside my room.

"You should do it and think of your future family. Your place is not appropriate for Lucy. You need to change the interior, okay?"

I closed my eyes a bit and forced a smile like my Dad was in front of me.

"Okay. Okay. I will. You don't have to worry too much."

"I have the right to worry like this especially that Yanna is there. Did Lucy know about her?"

I sat on the chair facing the window.

"No. Lucy knows nothing about her."

A lie that I need to do.

I don't want him to know what happened here last night.

"Good. I don't want it to become a problem. Talk to Yanna and make sure she won't make a scene."

"I will. So, how's the business going?"

"Doing great. The media has been talking about your sudden wedding and I'm sure once you get home reporters will flashed like wild at the airport. I already contacted our security group. They will wait for you at the airport to keep things calm."

I leaned myself at the back of the chair. I forgot how the media responds with the news of me getting married.

I just hope Lucy hasn't checked any news sites.

I am alarmed on the number of negative comments that were circulating now.

I breathed deeply as the thought of it subsides.

"Well, we will have a board meeting this Saturday and you will attend it as the company's next President. We will have the official ceremony done this Monday. I'm so glad that finally you will take over my position."

I stood up from the chair and went to the window and leaned on the side.

I know. That was the original plan. That was the reason why I got married. To get that title.

"Once you are officially declared, you and Lucy can file a divorce. I know that everything that happened was too much for both of you."

"Well, Dad. What if...what if I don't want to file a divorce?"

When I asked that question, there was a long silence on the other line.

I checked my phone and it seemed that we were still connected.

"Dad?"

"We will discuss it once you are here. But for the meantime, don't do anything reckless."

"Why can't you answer my question now?"

There was no answer from him and he dropped the call just like that.

My eyes were on my phone screen.

I pressed the back button when a message appeared.

Lucy

Good morning.

A smile came naturally as I opened the message box.

She's awake.

I immediately responded to her greeting.

😘😘😘

And SEND.

I just felt like teasing her this early. I closed the window and put my phone on top of the coffee table.

I went to the shower room to get ready for today's activity.

I planned to give this day a memorable ending since this will be our last stay here.

************************************
Lucy's POV

Jeno

Let's have our breakfast outside the resort.

Just in time when I finished assessing myself in front of the mirror when I heard a knock on my door.

I went to the door and opened it.

And there...

He was standing with a smile on his face.

He was wearing simple clothings. Yet, he appeared outstanding, still.

"Let's eat?" he asked.

I nod.

I still get butterflies in my stomach everytime I see him.

I still felt awkwardly shy when I am in front of him.

He casually took my hand and held it tightly.

He looked at me with those same gorgeous eyes.

He pulled me closer to him as he closed my door.

"I know a restaurant downtown. Let's try it there."

I nod. "Okay."

He intertwined his fingers to mine and we headed towards the elevator.

Everything seemed normal to him. Whereas I, I'm still trying to get things inside my head.

The elevator door opened. We went inside and he pressed the GF button.

He leaned to the other side, still holding my hand.

I wanted to say something but...I don't know what to say.

His eyes fell on me. I grew alarmed when he caught me looking at him.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

I quickly took my gaze off away from him.

"I'm fine." I said.

I sneakily took a peek and I caught him smiling widely at me. His eyes disappeared adorably. I straightened myself when I realized how different his smile became.

The moment the elevator door opened he grabbed my wrist and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Today's our last day here. Let's make the most out of it." he said.

I nodded.

All of these emotions seemed unreal.

I mean...there were a lot of things that happened before I got to realize my true feelings.

And now...

All I can think of is happiness...

And him.

*****************************************
Lucy's POV

After our breakfast, we decided to stop over at a souvenir shop. He wanted to get something for our parents and friends. He felt kind of bad since he was unable to tell his closest friends that he was getting married.

Well, I can understand though. Everything happened like lightning.

"Shall we get some shirts?" he asked.

He lifted a piece of white shirt with a coconut tree printed on the middle and the word Macau under it.

"It looks nice. We can get some of it."

I was also busy checking for some items to bring back home when my eyes caught a sight of a wooden star-shaped pendant.

It was so cute and pretty. I decided to get it secretly. Well, I wanted to give him something that he can remember when we were here.

He was still busy looking for some items. I quickly went to the cashier and paid for the pendant.

I immediately went to his side after paying. I'm glad he did not notice my disappearance.

"I think these are all enough." he said.

On his arms were some shirts, sling bags, house decors and miniature paintings.

I nodded. "That's more than enough."

He smiled. "Let's pay for these."

I followed him to the cashier. He bought a lot of stuff.

After paying, we went outside the shop.

"Shall we go back now?" he asked.

I looked at my wristwatch. "Yes. Our flight is early. And besides, I haven't finish packing my things."

"Alright."

He put his hand around my shoulder and I still get jumpy at times.

We headed back to the hotel room.

I immediately pack my things. We will be leaving at an early hour.

I went to the bathroom to change my clothes. I wore a pair of jeans, gray knitted sweater and let my hair in a high ponytail.

After packing I went outside my room.

Jeno also came outside bringing his things.

I approached him.

"You did not leave anything behind?" he asked.

I nodded. "Everything is packed."

"Alright. Let's go home."

We went downstairs. He went to the front desk to leave the keys. We were accompanied by one of the hotel drivers to the airport.

"Are you excited to go home?" I asked, when we were inside the car.

"Well, sort of. But once we get there, I'm certain there'll be a lot of things that will happen."

My brows met. "What things?"

He looked at me and saw my puzzled expression.

He gave me one of his boyish smile and brushed my hair with his fingers.

"Don't worry about those things that haven't happened yet."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He lifted my chin and it froze me.

I can see my reflection on his clear beautiful dark eyes.

"Just."

And with that he looked away.

I can feel my cheeks burning.

I know that we are a married couple and this kind of closeness is common and normal.

But...

Why do I still get so undeniably jumpy?

*****************************************
Lucy's POV

We uttered thanks to the driver and told him to drive safely.

Jeno held my hand tightly.

Finally!

We're going home.

Somehow I felt nervous.

And excited.

But above all...

I feel love and happiness.

Like there's nothing in this world that can make me unfeel it.

And seeing him...

The first man I've ever loved...

By my side...

Is definitely more than enough.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

66.1K 1.8K 33
One simple meeting that changes two lives - his and hers. Was it fate or just a coincidence that brought them together?
26.9K 854 13
What's the point to marry someone who loved u first then said he doesn't like u but u have to marry him? Just bcoz u love his parents u agreed for e...
9K 342 54
Your life was going well with no problems. You had kept yourself hidden for the past 4 years. Many thought that you were blind and deaf, but you coul...
367K 10.1K 28
"This is nothing but a forced marriage. Don't you expect me to love you or something? I have a girlfriend and I am only hers.", He growled, "Do you u...