Fairly Insane | {K.SJ}

By KabyHsu

The Wonderland Kingdom was burnt down into ashes. The only survivor was the King who managed to escape the re... More

Fairly Insane
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 9

2K 152 223
By KabyHsu

The young Jin tiptoed to reach the handrail as he stood on the balcony. His head was barely above but he could clearly see the view of his entire garden filled with striking exotic flowers.

He heard his mother humming softly as she walked into his room. He immediately hopped down and ran to her.

"Mother!" he gleefully called as he spread his arms out, requesting her to carry him.

The Queen laughed softly at the adorable boy's action and complied immediately. She held the boy in her arms and sat down on the bed. She sat him on her lap and poked his nose fondly.

"What did the charming king do today?"

"I've completed my equestrian lessons, provided ideas during royal court meeting and went around the town to meet my people!" he reported proudly.

"Such a responsible king."

Jin put on a smug expression as his mother praised him. He then looked at the Queen with curiosity.

"Mother, while I was going around the town, I saw a pregnant lady. From what I've read, pregnant women have a huge bump but why does that lady not have any at all?"

The Queen chuckled and ran her fingers through his hair.

"You see, dear. We do not have any baby bumps. We get pregnant and we give birth on that exact day. Our babies need not be carried for nine months like human babies. You know how offsprings are special and important to parents."

Jin nodded his head.

"Offsprings are the life of the parents. The cure to a heartbreak which is the second way that brings harm to us."

"Indeed, dear. Heartbreaks are the worst kind. It's impossible to escape or heal. If the loved one dies, the partner will follow soon after going through a painful suffering. With an offspring left behind, that person can survive and eliminate the suffering."

"Then, is it possible for a human and a person from Wonderland to fall in love?"

The Queen smiled, "Love is a beautiful thing. Everyone deserves it."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"What is the meaning of this?" Jin questioned Yoongi who stood in shock as his right eye glowed green.

They were interrupted when Jimin coughed vigorously. Jin's eyes widened when he saw blood in the other's hand.

Yoongi clicked his tongue and rushed out to grab his phone. He hurriedly dialed Namjoon's number and waited for the latter to pick it up. He informed him about the situation and Namjoon replied with 'I'll be right there.'

Yoongi hanged up his phone and he knew Jin was standing behind him, awaiting for an answer. The two had placed Jimin on the bed in Yoongi's room and while waiting for Namjoon, Yoongi decided to explain a bit but not all.

"Can you tell me now?"

Jin waited for him patiently. He did have his doubts but he had never expected Yoongi to be a half breed, moreover a green eyed. It's the rarest and he never recalled any of his family ever getting married to a human except...

Just then his eyes widened when he spotted a plant in Yoongi's room. It's impossible for anyone beside the king himself to get his hands on such a flower.

"That flower! Where did you get it?"

Yoongi took in a deep breath to brace himself.

"You gave it to me."

"That's impossible. I don't remember knowing any half breed... who's your Father?"

"I can't tell you that."

"Tell me who your father is! He's... he's Min, isn't he? That's the only possibility!"

"If he is, will that make a difference?"

Jin grabbed Yoongi's collar and gritted his teeth.

"He's a betrayer! He even tried to kill me."

Yoongi smacked his hand away and straightened his shirt.

"My father may have been part of the revolution with other humans but he never tried to kill you."

"How can I trust the words from that man's son? I knew it. You planned to kill me as well and all of this was just a show. Also, you are so close to being a human."

Jin then pointed at the boy who was asleep on the bed.

"Who is he? Is he also one of the traitors? A green eyed who had been siding with the humans?"

"Jimin is not a traitor..."

"Then, who is he? Why has he suffered from such high pressured heat and is still alive?"

"He's an escapee from the experimental prison."

"A what?!"

Jin was shocked to find out that this was what one would have to go through once caught by the officers. He glanced at the boy who was barely breathing and guilt ran through his veins.

'If only I was stronger, then I could've been able to protect my people and they wouldn't be suffering like this.'

He got up and rushed out of the room. Yoongi was shocked by his sudden actions and followed him. The young monarch slammed the door opened and left the house.

He met Namjoon at the door way but pushed him aside and ran wherever his feet would take him.

"Jin!" Yoongi called out but the latter never turned back. He clicked his tongue and looked at Namjoon.

"I will take care of Jimin. Follow him."

Yoongi thanked him and traced the other's path.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

The smell of cigarette burning swirled up in the sky as the silver haired boy huffed out the smoke. The hot air that entered his body after each puff burned the insides of his body. The heat harshly kicked against his chest and felt as if someone squeezed his heart. However, the feeling disappeared soon after because the heat wasn't strong enough.

Taehyung was outside the building where his father's men and officers were trying to fish out some coloured eyed people that were trying to go against Min. He was never a fan of blood so he stood outside and smoked.

He smoked hoping that it would kill him slowly but he was already dead inside. Hope was long gone but he waited in anticipation to see the one and only person who promised to save him.

Just then, he heard the officers started making noise and following someone. His eyes travelled to the man who was running down the street. That person had green eyes and Taehyung knew that he was definitely not an ordinary person as he could feel a deep connection with him.

He felt the need to follow him so he dropped the cigarette onto the ground and quickly stomped onto it until it became nothing but ashes. He hurriedly followed him.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jin didn't stop running and his eyes were still green. He wasn't able to control it and he couldn't comprehend the reason but he didn't care. He didn't know where to go but he didn't want to stay any longer in Yoongi's house. He wanted to do something to help but he couldn't. He wanted to stop the suffering but he couldn't. It frustrated him and he might go insane if he remained.

His steps came to a halt when he saw officers wandering about. He stepped a bit back, hoping that he wasn't noticed but one of them noticed him.

He shouted to the others and started turning to Jin. The young king moved backwards and quickly sprinted off when the officers chased him down.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi panted as he had been running the entire time but Jin was nowhere to be found. He knew that officers had sprayed a scent to search for coloured eyed people at night. Such scent prevented any coloured eyed who had inhaled from changing their eyes. That same thing for Yoongi who couldn't change his right eye back to black and all he hoped was for Jin to not run into any of officers.

He spotted a group of officers chatting so he entered the dark alley near them before being noticed. He stood behind the wall and listened to their conversation.

"Group A officers saw one coloured eyed person running down and it's a big deal," the officer started.

"Big deal? What do you mean?" Another asked.

"He's a green eyed and not just any normal green eyed I suppose. He's giving out this intimidating presence that sent chills down the one who could feel it."

Yoongi's heart almost stopped beating when he heard it. The officers' conversation stopped when the other group called out to them. They joined the rest and continued their duty.

Yoongi clenched his fists tightly and headed off on a search again but this time, the direction was at the back of his head. He knew exactly where Group A was. After all, he was the President's son.

'Please be safe.'

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Fear was rising and taking over. He didn't wish to be caught yet. He felt someone pulled him and was swirled around so that he was facing the opposite of where the officers were coming from.

That person had him locked by his arm. Jin didn't know what was happening and he couldn't retaliate.

"S-sir, that man he's a-" one of the officer spoke but was cut off when the other turned his head slightly.

"I know," the person replied, "I'll take care of him."

"Y-yes, sir," the officers bowed at him and left off to search at another place.

Jin felt his heart pounding so roughly against his chest that it felt like it wanted to explode. His palms started sweating out of anxiety and he couldn't think anymore.

"Why is a king running down the street this late at night?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 339 62
Not many can say they've lost the light of heaven. Mortals live out their entire life awaiting the day they will experience the light of heaven for t...
201 9 10
Flames of phoenix- book 2 of mystery of shadow It had been one year since Jimin was released from the asylum. he was suffering from dissociative ide...
1.3K 38 10
(( EDITING IN PROGRESS )) "I was scared of losing my conscious mind, and falling into darkness again. I didn't want my few hours of absence to be my...
88.5K 5K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...