Black

By httpkpop

Her favorite color is black even her life became black. Will there be somebody to turn her life to a colorful... More

1: The Characters
2: Welcome To The Company
3: Hello Neighbor
4: Say Hello To The Past
5: First Day Of The Job
6: Hello Chaeyoung
7: Passenger Seat
8: The View
9: Late Nights
10: Lisa meets Kai
11: The Four of Us
12: Realized.
13: Camera
14: Smile For Me
15: The Bruise
16: Picture
18: Jealous Jennie
19: Wife
20: Moving
21: Date?
22: Karaoke
23: Real Date.
24: Kuma
25: You're My Home.
26: Two of Us
27: Her Illness.
28: Lisa
29: Meet The Family
30: Away
31: Start Of An Ending
32: Congratulation.
33: Night Lights
34: Merry Christmas
35: Preparations
36: Countdown
37: Thank you
38: Stuck
39: Manager
40: A New Start
41: Shine
42: Engaged
43: Never Be The Same
Epilogue: BLACKPINK
author's note
another story

17: Hello Doctor

46.8K 1.4K 891
By httpkpop

yo guys sorry for not updating i was busy this weekend but yeah, i'm back. enjoy!!

--

"Mom please, just let me go to Korea. There's a job waiting for me there." The girl was sobbing. She and her mom was sitting at their sofa in their big living room.

"You know going outside this country isn't good for you especially you're condition is.."

Her daughter cutted her.

"This is the last thing that I want to do, mom. The CEO of that company wants me. Please, one last time mom." The girl's tears are already falling on her cheeks.

Her mom sighs and took a deep breath. She will make a biggest decision of her life. She looked at her daughter, she can see the determination on her eyes. She wants her daughter happy. She decided to give this to her one last time.

"Alright." Her mom said. The girl looked at her mom with a widened eyes.

"What do you mean 'alright?'" The girl asked.

"I'll be sending you there." She saw her daughter's eyes sparkled. "But, there's a but. I'll be sending your private doctor there once he came back from England. He'll be staying with you wherever you're staying." She said.

The girl stood up and jumped. "It's alright! Yes mom, you're the best!" Then the girl hugged her mom.

"Promise me after you finish that work, you'll come back home okay? It's better to tell your boss your condit.."

The girl removed her hug from her mother.

"What? No! I'll handle it just don't tell them my condition besides, I promise I'll come home safe." She reassured.

The mom took a deep breath. "Fine, but go to your everyday check up when Jiyong came back okay?" She didn't have a choice.

"Yes, mom! Thank you!" She smiled widely.

"I'll talk to your dad about this." The mom said and the girl just nodded.

-

Lisa woke up from her dream she instantly checked her phone. There's a message from Jisoo and Jiyong.

She first looked at Jisoo's message.

"Ppong! Morning Lisa. I would like to tell you that it's your rest day! Yahoo no job from you today but tomorrow continue your shoot with Chaeng okay? I'll send you the details later. Have a nice day."

She automatically smiled at her boss' texts. She then looked at the other message.

"Yo, wassup! My Lisa! I'm here at Thailand! I'll be there later! Fetch me later at 3 pm. See you brotha!"

She giggled at the text of her best friend. Jiyong is her bestfriend. Jiyong took Medicine while Lisa pursued photography.

Lisa then replied to Jiyong.

"I'll be there, Jiyong. See you motherfucker"

--

"Lisa!" The man wearing a aviator and a black coat is running towards Lisa.

Lisa jokingly rolled her eyes.

Jiyong hugged Lisa. "I missed you!"

"The plane didn't crash?" Lisa jokingly said.

Jiyong was about to punch Lisa when Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"Do it." Lisa stuck her tongue out. Jiyong remembered something so he smiled sadly.

"Stupid. Come on, let's go to your house. We'll catch up." Jiyong said avoiding the thoughts to his head.

"Okay, let's go!" Lisa then putted her arms on Jiyong's shoulder.

Jiyong looked at her bestfriend. He smiled sadly but he doesn't want drama so he just smiled and went to Lisa's car.

-

Meanwhile, Jennie and Rosé decided to go to Irene's café. They are both eating their lunch.

"So, what is going on between of you two?" Jennie asked making Rosé choked on her iced tea.

"Who?" Rosé avoided Jennie's stares.

Jennie chuckles. "Jisoo and you."

"We're friends what else?" Rosé faked a laugh.

"Hmm. whatever." Jennie then smiled.

"But what about you two?" Rosé emphasized the word 'two'

"Huh?" Jennie creased her eyebrows.

"Lisa and you." Just like Rosé she choked on her coffee.

"We're... okay." Jennie then grabbed her bacon and ate it.

"You like her?" For the second time, Jennie again choked.

Rosé laughed. "Come on, Jennie. It's obvious but don't you think it's too fast to like her?"

Jennie then stared at her bacon. "I don't know if I like her. I just.." Jennie paused and looked at the people walking outside.

"I just want her by my side. It's crazy because I am not like this. It's like I'm craving for her presence." She smiled sadly.

"Oh, Jendeuk. You like her." Rosé smiled.

"But yeah, she's coming back to her hometown after this project." She then felt her heart ache.

"Oh, right. Oh my God..." Jennie looked at Rosé and she followed Rosé gaze and there it is. Lisa with a guy.

Lisa and Jiyong decided to grab a late lunch when she was shocked she saw Jennie and Rosé on the corner of the café.

She went to their table and Jiyong followed her.

"Hey guys, what are you guys doing here?" She smiled and looked at Jennie whose not looking at her.

"We decided to have a lunch here. You?" Rosé then gaze at Jiyong.

"Oh yeah, guys this is Jiyong, my do.. my friend." She nervously said.

Jiyong then shaked Rosé hands but Jennie just nodded. Jiyong looked at Lisa and the latter just shrugged.

"Why don't you guys join us?" Rosé offered but Jennie, for the first time spoke.

"No, we're going right Chaeng?" Jennie then eyes Rosé telling her to go. Rosé then shook her head.

"Ah yeah, sorry. We'll be going we have some other stuffs to do right Jennie?" Rosé had this teasing smile on her face while speaking.

"Yes. Let's go." Jennie then stood up not finishing her lunch because she lost her appetite.

"Oh, okay." Lisa then gave way to Jennie. Rosé stood up and mouthed 'sorry' and Lisa just smiled.

-

"Hmm, I smell something." Rosé said. They are now in Rosé's car.

"What? I don't smell anything." Jennie look for the 'smell' Rosé was talking about.

Rosé laughs. "I smell jealousy." She then started to drive.

"I'm not jealous." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"I didn't tell that you're jealous." She smirks.

"Shut up." Jennie then buckled her seatbelt.

-

"So this is where you live in? Amazing." Jiyong scanned the area.

"Oh, you have a studio here? Can I see?" Jiyong was about to open the door when Lisa stopped him.

"Sorry, no one goes inside except me. You know me." Lisa said.

Jiyong knows Lisa well. She let people look at her photos except for the one she treasures.

"Hmm, important photos?" Jiyong said.

Lisa remembered the photos there. It was all Jennie.

"... Yeah so important." Lisa then grabbed Jiyong and went to the living room.

They were seated beside each other then Lisa saw Jiyong's face got serious she knew that he will talk about 'that'.

"Are you taking care of yourself?" Lisa then saw in Jiyong the worried eyes.

"Yes." Lisa said.

"Your activities? Is it heavy?" Jiyong grabbed a notebook a paper on his bag.

"Are we seriously talking about this now?" Lisa tried to ease the atmosphere.

"Answer me, Manoban." Jiyong looked at Lisa.

"Yes, actually I just came back from Jeju." She scratched her head she knows that Jiyong will be mad.

"Jeju? What are you doing there? What if you colla..." Lisa cutted her.

"But I didn't. See? I'm strong woman." She reassured Jiyong.

Jiyong then took a deep breath. "Just don't let yourself get tired. May I ask, when will this project be finish?" Jiyong closed his notebook.

"Two months from now.." This time Lisa looked down.

"Two months? Lisa, you know that you only have..." Jiyong was about to speak the truth but Lisa looked at her with a sad eyes.

"I'll finish this project as soon as possible. I'll come back home safe, Jiyong." Lisa then smiled.

Jiyong cannot take this anymore so he hugged his bestfriend so tight.

"We'll going back home, Lisa. We'll make it." His tears was now forming so he wiped it not wanting Lisa to see it.

"Yeah, we'll make it." Lisa then patted Jiyong's back.

--

It was already midnight but Lisa couldn't sleep. She tried every position but no to avail, she couldn't sleep. Jiyong was sleeping on the guest room. She grabbed her camera and looked at the photos. She smiled looking all of the photos she took from their trip from Jeju. She then saw Jennie's photo. She remembered how Jennie acted earlier at the café. She started to get bothered so she put her camera back to the table and grabbed her phone.

"Should I call her?" Lisa then searched Jennie's number. After a minute of looking at Jennie's number she touched the call button then she took a deep breath.

"Why am I even nervous?" She said to herself.

After four rings, Jennie then picked up the phone.

"Hey, did I wake you up?" Lisa said.

"No, I can't sleep. Why are you calling?" Lisa can heard the coldness in Jennie's voice.

"Are you mad at me?" Lisa asked.

She heard Jennie faked a giggle.

"Why would I be?" Jennie asked.

"I don't know. You didn't even looked at me earlier or even greet me." Lisa felt the sadness towards her body.

"Hmm."

There was a long pause before Jennie decided to speak.

"Hey Lisa." Jennie said to the other line.

"Hmm?"

"I miss you."

--

OKAYYY LONG UPDATE FOR Y'ALL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 156 16
Jisoo x Rosé (Chaeyoung) Jisoo's dreams was to work for Dior, as a model or a reporter. She had finally gotten one of the jobs of her dreams but some...
51K 1.9K 54
Dealing with a trauma, Lisa's father decided to transfer her school where she met two women who will change her life. The question is, is it for the...
88.7K 3.9K 41
Stereotypes are as common in high school as a quirky girl's love for chicken nuggets. Whether you're a queen bee, a nerd, a class president, or a joc...
15.8K 792 18
Will you go back to the place where your heart feels at home and in hell at the same time? An original ChaeSoo ft. JenLisa FanFiction. Do not reuplo...