His Personal Maid ✔

By theCertifiedbawse

First, Florence. Second, Kira. Then Josey, Tess, and Meena. Now, it's Lara. His New Personal Maid. "Lara, if... More

SYNOPSIS
AUTHOR'S NOTE/ CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2- BUTTER AND PEANUTS
Chapter 3- MASSAGE GOES WRONG
Chapter 4- KITCHEN MADNESS
Chapter 5- DRAMA ROLL
Chapter 6- PEE PEE
Chapter 7- SLEEPOVER CRISIS
Chapter 8- SLEEPOVER CRISIS (2)
Chapter 9- OUTDOORS
Chapter 10- YOUR COOKING
Chapter 11- POOL AND DESSERT
A/N
Chapter 12- TONIGHT
Chapter 13- BUSTED!
Chapter 14( PART 1) WHO ARE YOU?!
Chapter 14(PART 2)- TRUTH OR LIES
Chapter 15- MY STORY
Chapter 16- IT'S BACK
Chapter 17- WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR IT?
Chapter 18- TROUBLE IN THE HOUSE
Chapter 19- MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
Chapter 20- GET TO KNOW
Chapter 21- FLY TO CONCLUSION
Chapter 22- IT'S TIME
Chapter 23- FACE TO FACE
Chapter 24- VICTIM/SURVIVOR?
Chapter 25- THE DARK SIDE
Chapter 26- HER REASON
Chapter 27- JUSTICE IS PRIORITY
Chapter 28- FREEDOM
Chapter 30- DEEP CONNECTION
Chapter 31- TEMPTATION
Chapter 32- DON'T HOLD BACK
Chapter 33- FANTASY GIRL
Chapter 34- WHO'S HERE?
CHAPTER 35 - I'M SELFISH
CHAPTER 36- CONFESSIONS
CHAPTER 37- EMOTIONS before PASSION
CHAPTER 38- YOUR ROOM
CHAPTER 39- Mr. CELIBATE
CHAPTER 40- INFIDELITY
CHAPTER 41 -TAKE ME ANYWHERE
CHAPTER 42- I DO MEN
CHAPTER 43- HER DUMMY
CHAPTER 44- A NIGHT WITH YOU
CHAPTER 45- UP ALL NIGHT
CHAPTER 46- TASTE YOU
CHAPTER 47 - HEART TO HEART
CHAPTER 48- FALLING
CHAPTER 49 - FIRE ON FIRE
Chapter 50- NEW BEGINNINGS?
Chapter 51- HIDDEN FEELINGS
CHAPTER 52- WHO IS IT?
CHAPTER 53- THE MISTRESS
CHAPTER 54 - HIS GROSS ZIT
CHAPTER 55 - I DON'T DO MARRIED MEN
CHAPTER 56- PEANUTS
CHAPTER 57- DINNER
CHAPTER 58- CONFIRMED
CHAPTER 59- D-DAY BASH
CHAPTER 60- YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE
CHAPTER 61- SHOWER HARASSMENT
CHAPTER 62- TORTURED MONSTER
CHAPTER 63- ETERNAL BLISS
CHAPTER 64- THE CHOSEN ONE
CHAPTER 65- FINAL TURN
HPM QnA CHAPTER
HPM-MILLI SPEECH

Chapter 29- JUST FRIENDS?

28.6K 1.3K 1.1K
By theCertifiedbawse

20K what the actual??? Are we sure those are reads?? Or approx. the number of letters per chapter?

Everyone deserves a chocolate for this!!❤🍫

Brie marched into Mr. and Mrs. Benson's room with a tray of half of their breakfast, while Katy followed, holding a tray with the other half.

She knocked lightly and opened the door, definitely not expecting what she had laid her eyes on.

A naked Mr. Benson was atop his naked wife and they were chewing each other's faces off.

Mrs. Benson was the first to notice there was a third member in the room.

"Brianna!" She pulled the thick woolen blanket over her bosom and Mr. Benson fell on his back with the blanket covering his manhood.

Mrs. Benson continued, "Where are your manners! How dare you come in without permission?? Don't you know how to knock?!"

Brie breathed in, and breathed out. She had to. She was fuming with jealousy.

Mr. Benson had been behaving indifferently with her ever since the Tess night. He hadn't touched her since that night. Hadn't called for her even when Mrs. Benson had been away for two days. And she sure was missing some action.

It was either he still thought she was involved, just like Tess, or he just really wanted his wife only.

It was probably the first, Brie thought. Why would he even want his wife when he had her? Young, beautiful, feisty, becking to his every call, on her knees, in any position he desired.

Brie glanced at Mr. Benson, who had his steely gaze on her, devoid of good vibes which made her still wonder why he was acting that way.

Katy was out the door, Mrs. Benson's voice triggering her to remain out of sight.

Brie spoke, "I knocked." Bitch, she wanted to add. "I'm sorry for not waiting to be called."

"Put the food down and make yourself disappear." Mrs. Benson's voice was filled with irritation.

Brie put the food down on the bedside table, with Katy rushing in to join the other half, breathing a 'Good Morning Sir and Madam'.

Mr. Benson nodded but Mrs. Benson still had the massive frown on her face as she awaited their departure.

When Brie touched the door knob, Mr. Benson voiced out, "Close the door behind you, and don't show up till we send for you."

Brie turned to face him, her mouth tight-lipped, "Yes, sir."

She would confront him. She would confront him when his pain in the ass of a wife wasn't around.

This man was not getting rid of her that easily.

"Jayden's here?!" The girls present in the kitchen gasped when Katy had told them she had seen Kira's car pull up in front of the house.

"He's here!" Dana yelped and held Lara's hands whilst laughing, "Your lover boy is here!"

Lara's eyes widened, while she tried to stomach down the large sandwich she had shoved into her mouth.

"He's here?!" Her voice was muffled by the food she was now trying to stomach down quickly.

Three whole weeks. He had disappeared for three whole weeks without getting in touch with her.

Brie, Katy, Dana, Ella and Lara were the girls present in the kitchen. They were making truffles, muffins and chocolate chip cookies, as per Mrs. Benson's wishes.

It had been approximately two hours since Brie had barged in on Mr. and Mrs. Benson smooching each other, and they still had not left their bedroom.

Lara turned to Brie, Katy and Ella who were standing at the door of the kitchen and stuck their heads out to get a view of the front door, which was a couple of feet away. Due to the transculent glass portions on the door, they could also somewhat see through the door.

Lara was nervous. She was finally going to see him, his handsome face, his-

"Lara!"

Brie's voice startled Lara and caught her attention.

"You've, GOT to see this."

"What??" Lara asked impatiently.

She rushed to join the girls at the kitchen door, sticking her head out from behind the four of them as she tried to have a view of what had caught their attention.

Through the transclucent glass frame on the front door, Lara could see Jayden and Kira. His arms were wrapped tightly around Kira's waist as she stood on tiptoes, arms wrapped around his neck with a smile on her face.

"This is intense!" Katy whispered as Brie glanced at Lara who seemed like she was patiently waiting for them to separate from each other.

"Did something happen between them?" Ella turned to Lara, who returned her gaze immediately,

"No. They're just friends."

Ella responded, "I don't hug my friends like th-"

The sound of the door swinging drew the attention of the five, young maids, and stepping into the house, in a pair of black and grey striped sneakers, black denim jeans, a black leather jacket and a grey shirt beneath was Jayden.

Kira was right behind him with her hand in his, a chuckle escaping her lips.

"It's terribly cold outsi-" He began to say but stopped in his tracks immediately he laid eyes on the five maids who were completely staring at him.

His eyes then met Lara's, deep, piercing gaze which had eventually dropped to his and Kira's intertwined fingers, and rose back to his eyes.

Jayden noticed how beautiful she looked with her long dark wavy hair neatly pushed back by a silver band and hanged loosely on her back. He noticed how fitting her dark shortsleeved uniform hugged her soft, delicate skin and how slender her legs looked from the hem of the uniform to her feet in black pumps.

His eyes travelled back to her eyes, and he saw a flicker of hurt in them.

"Welcome back!" Brie's voice broke the awful silence and drew his attention to her.

Tim, Jayden's parent's driver also walked in carrying Jayden and Kira's travelling bags.

Brie glanced at the girls, signaling them for something. Then she turned back to Jayden, and they joined her as she approached him, but Lara remained at her spot.

"We just really want to apologize for what we did," Brie began. "Tess told us those stories, and our mistake was believing her."

"Yes," Katy stood beside Brie, "We're so sorry for what we did. We promise it won't ever happen again. We know the truth now."

"Please forgive us?" Dana pleaded with Ella.

"Uh," He slowly rubbed the back of his neck and shifted his gaze to Lara, "Can I talk to you for a sec?"

Lara stood frozen for a couple of seconds. She glanced at the other maids who had expressions on their faces that reaked of pure humiliation.

She shifted her gaze back to Jayden who had kept his eyes on her, waiting for her response.

"Yes." She simply said.

Kira then said to Jayden, "I'll take these upstairs." She referred to the travelling bags.

Dana, being the kind soul that she was, offered to help Kira with the bags and Kira appreciated it.

They left as soon as Jayden brushed past Brie, Katy and Ella and mumbled to Lara, "Follow me."

Jayden walked down the hallway where the maids' rooms were situated as Lara lulled behind.

Even as he simply walked, with his hands buried in his pockets and his dark tresses portraying their untamable attributes, he looked majestic. His broad shoulders were relaxed, and he casually glanced at the names on the room doors;

'Dana and Emma, Tess and Mabel, Rachel and Lara'

His eyes lingered on the third room two seconds more than they did for the first two, before returning to the hallway as he neared his destination.

This was the first time Lara had seen Jayden use this route, which, to its left led to the outdoor patio, and to its right, led to the library, the indoor pool, the quiet room and the basement.

Jayden followed the path on the right, passing by the library and the indoor pool, and stopped at the quiet room.

He unlocked the white door with a key he had taken from a caramel dish attached to the wall, and opened the door for Lara to enter.

She slowly walked into the vast, serene, sound-proofed white-walled room, and Jayden closed the door behind him.

The tiled floor was centered by a very large white fluffy shaggy rug with two pillows in its center and a medium-sized aquarium at the other end, directly opposite them.

Apart from the wooden table painted caramel that was supporting the aquarium, there was no other furniture in the room.

Who used this room?

She felt a chill run down her spine when Jayden mentioned her name,

"Lara."

She turned to face him, and tried to control her emotions.

The text she had sent, she had not gotten any reply to it. Was he avoiding it?

She also had questions to ask, Kira being the main subject, and his attraction towards her, Lara, following.

She tried to manage her exploding questions so they would come out as civilised as possible, but she was finding difficulties in doing so, so she just waited for him to speak.

And he did.

"You warned me... not to touch you." He began, a pause following right after, before continuing, "Your message says-"

"I know what it says." She was standing three feet away from him, fingers laced before her, whereas he kept his hands in his pockets, the brown beads on his left wrist slightly visible.

She continued, "And I meant every word."

Jayden dug his hand in his back pocket and pulled out his iPhone.

Taking seconds to open up her text, he said, "Lemme read it to you."

"No, wait-" Lara tried to cut in nervously but mentally prepared herself for the humiliating sound of her words when she heard him clear his throat.

"Hey Jayden, I hope you're fine. Haven't really heard from you these past weeks. Are you okay? I've been thinking a lot lately, about the last time we spoke. I-"

"Jayden-" She felt the humiliation surfacing, but his eyes never left his phone's screen,

"-know I said I didn't want you to touch me or get close to me the last time.... but I said all that in the heat of the moment-"

Jayden's voice laced around her words made it sound like they were his, and imagining that they were his did an excellent job at fading away the humiliation.

"I really do miss you. I miss kissing you. I miss being naughty with you..."

A blush crept onto her cheeks as he continued to read,

"I don't care if it's inappropriate. Screw rules. I don't want it to be over. I want to be naughty with you..." He shifted his eyes towards her upon reaching the final sentence, and her heart pounded in her chest as she held his gaze.

⚫⚫⚫

(Well somebody misses some Jayden juice. What do you think Jayden will do??)

(I'll update Thursdays and Sundays! (I hope) And a surprise chapter here and there! Have a nice week!)

FANARTS
I Love you guys for even the thought behind this, for your time, support and for the beautiful covers!!

@poploc

@I_Sell_Potatoes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 65K 19
"I need your help." He was obviously drunk, and I was obviously confused. "What the fu-" Mason pushed a hand to my mouth. "Shhh," he shushed me lou...
77.3K 2.4K 72
Bribed by her stubborn and terribly conceited self, Imani Ane agrees to be the personal maid of a creep whose family's a little too perfect. To the u...
9.5M 308K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
857K 26.5K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...