Tough Love

By Kirya_isawesome

Alexis is a high schooler with typical problems. Boys, mean girls, etc. She has a best friend named Hayden wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 9

1.1K 75 103
By Kirya_isawesome

(Cole)

My mom needed to talk to Blaze but I'm sure it's just to apologize for yelling at him. Of course he gets an apology and I don't. But it's whatever she wants to have a favorite that's fine, I don't need her to apologize to me anyway.

I grabbed my keys and headed to the garage. I ain't feel like being home right now so I might as well go for a ride.

———
As I drove around I figured I should call the girl from the party I met. She was cool and I needed my plan to go through so I shot her a text to hang out with me, now I just gotta wait for her to sneak out of her house.
———

I was playing a game on my phone when I heard a light knock on my window. I unlocked it and she got in. She was wearing a hoodie and jeans, she took her hoodie down and smiled at me nervously.

"You ain't gotta be scared, I ain't kidnapping you or nun." I assured her. I started my car and pulled off from her block.

"Oh I know. I'm just kinda nervous you know?" She said playing with the sleeves of her hoodie.

"Don't worry you'll be safe with me." I rested my hand on her thigh while driving with my other hand.

"Wanna grab a bite to eat?" I asked her as we drove down the street loaded with fast food businesses left and right.

"Um okay. could we have Taco Bell? That's if you want it." She said.

"Okay I'm down with that." I turned on my blinker and we pulled into the Taco Bell driveway and I ordered our food.

I messed with the radio for a bit but for the most part it stayed silent. I glanced over at her and smirked a little. Maybe we could have some fun tonight.

I pulled up to the window and got our food and just sat in the parking lot and ate our food.

———
I brought her home after we got through making out in my car. I had to park my car in the driveway since the garage would make too much noise and my car was loud. I punched in the code so my house alarm wouldn't go off. I took her hand and made sure the coast was clear before leading her into the house.

She stayed close behind me as I lead her upstairs.

Going down the hallway I noticed all the lights were off so that meant everybody was sleeping. After all it was like 3 am.

We made it to my room and I closed the door behind her and just sat on the bed. She mirrored the same thing I did, and I kicked off my shoes laying back into my bed. But she was still sitting there messing with her sleeves.

"Nice room..You like blue a lot I see." She said referring to the fact that my room had blue painted walls.

"It's cool color" i smirked. No pun intended.

"Why you all the way over there ma? Come over here.." I commanded. She sighed and got closer to me. So I pulled her closer until she was straddling my lap.

"What's wrong? You wasn't this shy at the party." I reminded her.

"I was high and drunk so it made me less nervous that's all." I shook my head and reached up unzipping her jacket a little bit.

I expected to see a T shirt or something but to my surprise she was only in a bra.

"See you even came prepared..nice" I sat up a little bit getting ready to kiss her but she backed away a little.

"I had to hurry up and put something on. You texted me VERY last minute." She explained. I smacked my lips and shrugged.

"So? It worked in my favor so it's cool. You look nice so just relax." She sighed and let me finish unzipping her jacket revealing her bra completely.

It was a light pink bra with a lace design, holding her chest up nicely. I bit my lip at her body and grabbed her waist. I leaned in kissing her, and as predicted she kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck.

I flipped us over and crawled in between her legs getting more on top of her.

"Want me to make you feel good like last time?" I asked kissing on her neck a little. She just nodded not being able to speak.

I kissed on her some more and reached over to my night stand grabbing a condom...

———
(Blaze)

I woke up pretty early so I decided to take a nice hot shower to fully wake up and fix breakfast.

My mom talked to me about my behavior last night, she knows I'm a little more hot headed than Cole but I can't help it. He's got to be the only person that can irritate me more than anybody.

I shake my head at the thought of him and just reached on top of the fridge grabbing some cereal. I got a bowl and poured my cereal in it then put the box back.

I opened the fridge grabbing some milk, drowning my bowl full of it. I let it get to the brim before stopping. I screwed the cap back on and placed it back into the fridge.

I sat down and started eating my food. I love lucky charms, it's the best cereal right behind Honey Nut Cheerios. I love the marshmallows the most. The whole thing is bomb.

I was in the middle of eating when Cole walked in. He walked in shirtless and only his sweats and some Sox. His hair was kinda wet so I guess he showered before. But still nobody wants to see all that.

"Put some clothes on you look ugly walking around like that."

He rolled his eyes and just grabbed a bowl and his cereal, Fruit Loops, and began opening the box.

"Nigga shut up. I look EXACTLY like you so you're calling yourself ugly too." Damn. He's right, but he knows what I meant with his dumbass.

He opened his box and tilted his head back and started eating his cereal that way. Ugh. He's so rude and annoying.

I watched him finish some cereal and he was still chewing when he got the milk out the fridge and took off the cap and drank it straight from the jug.

"Put this shit down other people gotta use that milk." I said standing up. But before either of could say anything else some small petite girl wearing what looked like Cole's hoodie came walking in.

I couldn't see her face since her face was covered by the hood she had on her head.

Cole damn near chocked on the milk when she walked in.

"What are you doing!?" He asked looking at her like she was crazy.

"I woke up and you weren't the-." He cut her off and put the milk on the counter and grabbed her arm basically dragging her out the kitchen.

I chuckled to myself. He be bringing home random hoes all the time I don't know why he was acting all mysterious about it. But I walked over to the sink and poured the rest of the milk out. Nigga ain't gone be drinkin out the jug like he some type of animal or some shit. He really done lost his mind.

I finished the rest of my cereal and headed back to my room. I grabbed my cellphone and checked to see if I had any new messages.

So far nun really besides a few streaks from Snapchat. I unlocked my phone and went to the Snapchat app and took a random pic and sent them out to my streaks.

I then decided to text Alexis. We're supposed to hang out today and catch a movie but I'm probably gonna need to leave the house sooner since Cole was getting on my nerves.

To Alexis 🤪: Is it okay if I pick you up sooner? 5ish?

I locked my phone and tossed it on my bed waiting on a reply. I hopped into bed and grabbed my controller and cut the game on.

———
(Alexis)

I was in the middle of a good sleep when my phone buzzed. I debated on looking to see who texted me but I just really wanted to sleep.

Blaze kept me up all night on FaceTime and...I can't blame him because right after we hung up I stayed up watching a few YouTube videos. You know what happens when you start with one YouTube video, it could be a river of videos before you get some sleep.

———
I finally woke up and still somewhat groggy I sat up and rubbed my eyes a little bit. I wasn't prepared at all for this mini date with Blaze but he wanted to hang out so be it.

I took my phone from underneath my pillow and unlocked it. 4:03? I really slept that late? 3 missed calls, 1 miss FaceTime, 3 texts. I ran my fingers through my hair and decided to check my text messages first

Dad...Hayden...Blaze

I checked to see what Hayden wanted first and she just asked what color should she dye her hair over break. I then opened my dad's messages and all it said was he was gonna be busy all day. And finally Blaze's message.

I read the message and my eyes widen. I then looked at the time. 4:12 it read. Shit!

I checked my missed calls and FaceTime  and some were from him and Hayden. I threw my covers off of me stumbling into the bathroom, I need to get dressed and re-Shit! I forgot to text him back.

I grabbed my phone and quickly texted him.

"Sorry over slept. And sure 5 sounds great" I left my phone in my room on the bed and grabbed some clean clothes going into the bathroom.

———
I tried to do something with my hair but I got it as straightened as I could. I put on a red jacket and some gray sweats and converse and grabbed my purse and phone.

I saw that he didn't text me back. I felt a little bit sad because I should've woken up earlier and maybe he would've still came. He probably thinks I'm a stupid lazy sloth now.

I took my purse off my shoulder and sighed going back to my room. I knew this whole thing was bogus honestly, why would he wanna hang out with me in the first damn pla-My phone buzzed and a text popped up saying

"Here" Across the screen, I read the contact name next to it and it was Blaze. Wow.

I didn't know how to feel to be honest. He showed up after all! Maybe it's cause he felt bad that he promised we'd hang out and he doesn't wanna blow me off but he'll probably never ask me to hang out with him again.

I quickly raced downstairs and opened my front door.

I was taken  back when I saw what type of car he was in sitting in my driveway. It's one thing to have a nice car, but his car was pretty badass.

I locked my front door up and headed towards his car. I was almost scared to touch it really. It was so beautiful.

I got in the car and buckled my seatbelt in

"What's up?" He asked putting his phone away.

"Nothing..and I'm sorry I responded late. I was tired from last night that's all and I over slept."

"It's okay ma. I accidentally took a nap myself but my brother kept bothering me so I thought we'd kill some time before the movie started." He explained. I just agreed and watched him reverse out of my driveway.

His side profile was everything. How can someone look good driving?! His jawline was perfect, his cheekbones were perfect, he even had some freckles scattered across  his face. God he was perfect.

As we were driving he glanced over at me a few times. I didn't know why but I kinda felt like I did something wrong again. Did I smell bad? No I showered. Did I say something? I don't know!

"Nice hoodie. I like red it's one of my favorite colors." He smiled a little before facing the road.

"T-thanks. I got it from forever 21."

"Really? I love that store it's dope and they got some cool stuff in there. Matter of fact I was hoping we could go to the mall real quick before the movies." He said. I just nodded in agreement. I mean it was his car and he could've taken us to Utah and I would've just agreed.

"Yeah that sounds good." I replied.

———
We pulled into the mall's parking lot before  getting out of the car.

"That's a pretty cool car.  And the color makes it look good too." I complimented.

"Thanks. I like it too, and the guy I had paint my car did a great job, he's gonna add some more stuff too it soon but he's always busy."

"He did do a great job. And what designs do you want on it?" I asked him as we walked to the building.

"Oh you know, maybe a couple of flames, not sure yet." He shrugged. "But I got some ideas I found on Instagram. I'll show you."  He reaches into his pocket getting his phone and going to Instagram.

He went to the pics he was looking for and showed me some designs he bookmarked. I nodded a little.

"These are pretty cool. Maybe you could get something on the hood like graffiti."

"That's what I was saying!! But my mom said she don't want it to look like an Alley wall. So it's cool, that's why I get tattoos." He said rolling up his sleeves, revealing all of his tattoos.

"Wow you have a lot. How many do you have?"

"Not sure" he shrugged. "I lost count but I have some room on my stomach and back. Wanna see?" He asked beginning to take his shirt off. My eyes widen somewhat and I got that nervous feeling.

"W-what!? No I mean yeah. Well if you want to.." I said not really knowing what to say but he just started laughing.

"I'm kidding with you Lex. I wouldn't take my shirt off in a parking lot." I rolled my eyes playfully and we just entered the mall.

It was some what packed but not crowded. We talked and walked and after a while I grew a little more comfortable with talking to him.
————
(Blaze)

I actually enjoyed Alexis's company. She was cool and she's just the friend I needed especially in school. I didn't wanna be friends with some nigga and most definitely not some hoe.

She was a laid back type of a girl, I needed someone who was gonna be peaceful and not rowdy. That type of energy is how I get hyped up and have out burst.

We were walking around until we made it to her favorite store forever 21. I didn't mind the store but the music it played was getting annoying.

She walked over to some sweat pants that looked dope then walked away.

"Did you like those?" I asked her. She nodded but mentioned they cost a lot and walked over by the jackets.

"I'll buy it for you if you want em." I suggested but she just shook her head and kept looking around.

"Are you sure? Cause either way imma buy em for you so whatever your answer is it doesn't matter." I teased her. But she kept insisting not to pay for her.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the pants she was looking at and tried to find her size. Hmm, 0...3...14..7..7 yeah 7 seems about right. She had a good ass and her frame was good. This was probably her size.

She came over and crossed her arms.

"You wear a 7 right?" I asked her.

"I'm not telling yo-." I just gave her a look.
"Y-yeah that's my size."

I grabbed the pants and walked to the jackets she was looking at.

"Did you want a jacket too?...Actually never mind don't answer that. Which one did you like the most?" I asked her but she kept saying no.

"You were looking at the green one right? Get your size." After a while she just grabbed stuff she liked because I wasn't letting up. She got at least 4 good outfits and we got ready to check out.

I got out my card tapping it on the counter waiting for the total to come up. She nervously bit her lip as the number finally came across the screen.

"$327.43" the girl announced. I swiped my card paid for everything. I then handed Alexis her bags and we left the store but she was quiet.

"Thank you for doing this but you didn't have to. Like at all you didn't. And that was a lot of money." She said looking down at her feet.

"You're welcome..and it doesn't matter. Think of it as a thank you gift for showing me around and stuff." She's told me about all the landmarks when we drove and stuff about our school. She was a really dope person overall.

———
(Alexis)

I can't believe he bought all this stuff for me. It costs a lot of money and I felt kinda bad but he wasn't letting up.

We made our way to the food court and we skimmed around looking at restaurants to see which one we wanted to eat. I saw him eyeing the Cinnabon place for a while and I just suggested we eat there. Of course he agreed and ran over there like a little kid.

I giggled at him as he stared at all the desserts.

"I think I only ate here like once." I spoke.

"Once? Girl I live here. I love this place, everything tastes good and it's addicting." He said looking some more at the food.

"Okay well how about you get what you want and I'll pay for you." He shook his head.

"But you just spent a fortune on my stuff it's the least I can do until I can pay you back."

"Lex it's cool. I told you it was a gift, you don't owe me anything." He said walking up to the counter and ordering.

I waited til he finished paying the lady and he got his treats and we left. I wasn't that hungry but I might grab some popcorn at the movies.

———
We headed back to his car and after he browsed around and got some Jordans we decided to go catch our movie. This whole hanging out this was unexpected and I didn't know it would be this much fun but I'm glad we did it.

"Those poor cinnabons couldn't even make out the mall." He ate them throughout the mall and wanted to go back and get some more but we wouldn't make our movie if he did.

"Aye they were good. I told you I loved that place." He said defending himself.

He played some music as we drove to the theater and we talked a little. I think this will be the start of a great friendship and he's a lot nicer than his brother. Which I hope I never have to run into again.

"Is your brother still upset with me? He hasn't bothered me in a while but I just don't want any unexpected pop ups." I said.

"Nah you're good. He's just a little baby and acts like a bitch. Don't mind him." He explained. They were really against each other but maybe deep down they love each other as brothers.

"So whose the oldest?" I asked him.

"Him..but only by 7 mins. That's it! But of course his big head just had to come out first." He said shaking his head. I giggled a little bit. Aw so Blaze is the younger brother, that's probably why Cole messes with him. He feels entitled to play the older brother role.

"That's crazy. It's so cool how you guys are like complete opposites too." He just nodded.

"We're different more than you think..." he mumbled but I heard it. I don't know what he meant by that but okay..

———
(Cole)

Okay...so the box says leave on hair for 25 mins. This shit better not make me bald headed or I'm raising all hell, literally.

I sat on my bed and put a timer on. I was trying to dye my hair a different color. I like the blonde hair but I was getting tired of it. I decided to go with a fun color to go with the blonde. I was thinking rainbow but I don't wanna look like a fuckin snow cone.

———
My timer went off and I quickly rinse out the dye and stuff I had in my hair. When I dried my hair and felt it, everything turned out nicely. I smirked and looked at my hair at different angles in the mirror. I did a damn good job myself. I'll probably have to stop by the barbershop to clean up the side to get a nice fade look, but other than that everything came out good.

I bet Blaze is gonna copy me like he always does because he's not original like me. But it's cool, he's just lookin up to his big brother.

(How do you guys like the story so far? Hope these updates are long enough. Comment "🔥" for team Blaze and Comment "❄️" for team Cole. Remember vote and Comment! 💕)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
164K 2.2K 18
(Caution:Bad English .Read at ur own risk) Kristen is the popular girl in her school.She has some god gifted physical power though she is not that mu...
88.8K 6K 85
✨COMPLETED✨ I took a few steps before I stopped to face him again. "Jay?" I said, barely above a whisper. "Hmm?" "I love you. You know that right?" I...
He Was A Ten By jo

Teen Fiction

6.5K 423 29
I don't know why I am the way I am. I just know that it's been this way ever since I was born. Paige Roberts was born with the ability to see numbers...