I'm In The Naruto World

By LightWolf46

It was a normal day for me, I get up, get ready for school, grab a quick breakfast, run to to school, get bac... More

I'm In The Naruto World
Naruto
Teams
The Bell Test
The Land Of Waves
Training and Life
Chunin Written Test
Forest of Death
The Festival
Attack on the Leaf
Searching
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Untitled Story Part
He Comes Back
Gaara
Naruto the Nine Tailed Jinchuriki
Sora
Shit
A Death of Someone Close
What the hell
The six tails
Pain and Danzo
I'm a Jinchuriki? Since When?
Damn it Naruto
War Part 1
Aftermaths
My Travels Part 1
My Travels Part 2
Chapter 33

War Part 2

459 13 4
By LightWolf46

Sora's POV

I turn around last second and I punch Kaguya back into her space thing and I jump up high.

"Naruto, Sasuke, don't get separated from each other." I say to them.

"Right." The two stand next to each other on their guards.

I do hand signs. "Nature Style: Snow Storm, Hail, Blizzard." I hold my hand up to the sky and it starts snowing and hailing really bad around Kaguya.

She looks around and I smirk.

"What's wrong? Can't handle my Nature Style?" I ask her.

I float in mid air due to the wind keeping me up.

She looks at me with a scowl.

"Sora, do you really think taunting her right now is a good idea?" Sasuke asks me.

"She's got a small amount of Chakra for someone who claims herself as a god." 

"You would know this how?" The black parasite asks me.

I look at it unamused. "Go to hell parasite." 

"Yeah, still the same old Sora." Naruto says with a grin and Sasuke nods and they both come up next to me.

I look down at her. "You know you shouldn't do this right? Your a idiot for thinking the way you do." I say to her.

Sasuke and Naruto look at me. "How is she thinking?" They ask me.

"Can you two cover me for a second? I need to see something." I ask them.

They nod.

I jump down next to Kaguya and I touch her shoulder. I jump into her mind scape.

"Mind Scape." The lights turn on as I walk down the hall of her memories.

I touch one and I watch as her maid gets slaughtered by someone that I'm guessing is supposed to be her lover.

I watch as she eats the divine fruit and sets everyone in the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

I see something else, something unusual.

I touch it and it plays everything that happened since she was sealed away. How she created the parasite. I see her look at her sons with regret and sorrow.

I get confused. "Sorrow." 

"Yes Sorrow." 

I turn around to see Kaguya looking at me with tears falling down her face.

"My children, I loved all three of them. Why couldn't they see I was protecting them?" Kaguya asks me. "You wouldn't know the love a mother gives to her children."

I smile. "I know what it feels like to love and then lose. Neji, I loved him a lot. He was the first friend I made when I came to the Leaf Village. Of course, now I can't tell him that I love him because he's dead. He died protecting my brother in arms Naruto the Jinchuriki of the tailed beasts. I have an adopted little sister who hates my guts. I raised her since she was 6 and a while back she started to hate me 'cause I couldn't stop Asuma's death from happening. He died and she was sad. I let her say what she wanted to me and that was hate. All the words she said to me from beyond that was all hate." Tears fall as I talk and Kaguya looks at me shocked. "My little sister Umi. I may not have been her blood but I still love her just like how an older sibling should. The reason for my tears is because I'm sad that you can't see the beauty of the world with people in it. I didn't know emotion before I came to the Leaf Village. All I knew was anger and hate."

I look at Kaguya in the eyes. "After I was placed on team 7 with the pink haired banshee, the loud mouth, the emo, and the Pirate, slowly my emotions started to come back to me. When Sasuke ran away, me and Naruto and Sakura and Kakashi searched for him because he's one of us. Naruto left to train for two years and during that time I trained in the village while trying to find out about Orochimaru. Then when Naruto came back the village was destroyed. Kakashi-Sensei died, I went into the spirit realm and wacked him on the head a few times. He came back to life thanks to Nagato. I already know about the entire history of the Kimiki clan. Ichigo, Mizu, Sorario, I can name everyone, but those three are the ones who are the most important to the history of my clan. Kaguya, don't kill everyone."

Kaguya looks at me. "You have no clue what it means to be a mother. Your supposed to protect, and keep your children alive."

"No, your wrong. Being a mother is about taking care of your children, loving them, supporting them, caring for them, letting them stand on their own, keeping them safe, sacrificing yourself so they can live. I may not be a mother and I don't know what it feels like to have a living mother, but I know that keeping them under a rock and constantly telling them they can't do this or that, and how they shouldn't go past there or never leave you. No a mother is supposed to say they can go beyond the clouds, beyond the heavens."

She activates her Byakugan.

I do multiple hand signs. "Kaguya, it isn't to late to turn back." 

She pushes me out of her mind scape and I fly back in the real world. 

I grab the edge of the glacier I'm about to fall off.

"Damn iiitttt, this happens to much." I try pulling myself up but the glacier cracks a little and my hand starts to slip. 

"SORA." Naruto and Sasuke yell.

I look at them. "I'll be fine. I'm a rouge hunter, rouges put up better fights than this." I say to them while I look around.

If I fall then I jump down there, jump up really high then activate Mimicry and do my storm Jutsu, no that wouldn't work. 

Before I could react I get sent to another dimension and Gravity takes its toll and holds me on the ground.

"This could be a whole lot worse if I didn't know how to use my nature style." I sit up unaffected. 

"I know I won't be able to find an exit."

I sigh and stand up. 

I wait and wait and wait and wait oh and you know what I'm doing now? Waiting, fun right? Not. It could be worse, I could be stuck here with Danzo or Fan-Boys.

A portal opens next to me and I see Sakura and Obito there waiting. I race through in a matter of seconds.

"Thanks Sakura, Obito." I say to them.

They nod. "Now to find Sasuke."

"Sora, can you have your Mimicry Jutsu activated and place your hand on my shoulder?" Obito asks me. "I need some more Chakra."

I do the rat sign with one hand and I activate my Mimicry Jutsu. "I don't see why not." I place my hand on his shoulder and I push some Chakra into him.

We open a portal and a sand dune appears with Sasuke in it.

"SASUKE." Me and Sakura yell.

He starts running towards us as the portal starts to close.

I push some more chakra into Obito making the portal larger.

It closes after a minute and Sakura falls backward while I stumble backwards.

Someone places a hand on my shoulder and I see Sasuke holding Sakura.

"I hate your guts." I mutter to him.

"Your a klutz, you would have fallen backwards if I didn't catch the both of you." Sasuke says to us.

"Whatever." I stand up and I feel something trickle out of my eye. I dab it and I see blood. "That's not good."

Sasuke looks at me. "What isn't?"

"I over used my Mimicry Jutsu so now my eye is bleeding, again."

Sasuke nods.

We place a hand on Obito after he tells us to and we make it back to the ice realm.

"Thank you Obito." I say to him and he smirks and nods at me.

I jump up in the air and I land on a black platform Naruto made for me and Sasuke stands on one to.

"Kaguya, that gravity realm, it doesn't effect someone with the Nature Style." I say to her with a smile.

I think for a second. "Wait, Naruto do you have some of Tails in you as well?" I ask him.

Everyone falls.

"That's way off topic Sora." Naruto says to me. "And yes I do."

"Hmm, great now I can telepathically talk to you." I say to him.

I then turn serious as I stare at Kaguya. I appear in front of her and she looks at me shocked. I punch her into the glacier.

"That's for pushing me out of the mind scape." I say to her.

"I don't see the problem with you getting pushed out of mind scape's." Naruto says to me.

"It pisses me off."

The parasite sticks to me and I look at it.

"I also get pissed off when parasites stick to me."

"I only stick to you cause I'm feeding off your anger and I'm gonna take over your mind and pit you against everyone." The parasite announces.

"Hmm, well your weak." I say to it.

"You little."

"You remember what I did to Hidan right?" I ask the parasite.

"Yes I do, I watched you fight him."

I smile at the parasite evilly. "I'll do the same to you if you don't get off of me."

"You can try." Kaguya says to me.

My will, it won't fade, it won't leave, its strong, my will won't lose, my will, will win.

The black parasite flies off me.

"What? But how? You don't even have the Byakugan." The parasite says to me.

"I don't need it or the Sharigan. You can't take over my will, its far to strong for you to try to take over." 

Sasuke smirks. 

"You failed, once you failed you flew off me like a bug I flick off my shoulder." I say to it.

I jump back on the platform as I fall.

The next thing I know is that we're in the Gravity place and everyone but me is affected.

I stand up with out a problem.

"How are you unaffected?" Naruto asks me.

I do multiple hand signs and I place my hands on the ground. It starts raining and thundering and gets really windy. Lightning cracks down next to Kaguya.

I direct the lightning to her as she gets up. It hits her and fries her slightly but she just shrugs it off with an impassive look.

"Cocky little dumbass." I mutter.

"I know this Jutsu. Its her Nature Style Raging Storm Jutsu." Sakura says watching me.

I do more hand signs. "Nature Style: Wild Cards." The Weather and the Nature goes out of control and gets worse as I put my anger into it. "No matter what dominion we're in, I know how to counter it. I've been basically everywhere, there's no way you can win Kaguya."

She tries to hit me with her stoning thing but I zap it with lightning with just a glance.

"Damn she's strong." Naruto says watching me.

"You won't hurt them." I say to her.

"She's protecting us again. Damn it, I thought I was strong enough to protect myself." Sasuke mutters.

"Its my job, as a Jonin and as a Kimiki, to protect the ones I care for. That means Team 7 and all my comrades and friends and people I consider family." 

More of those stoning rods come and I glance at all of them, zapping them.

Two get past me and Obito and Kakashi get in front of them. Obito uses his vortex thing and saves Kakashi but one the one coming at him, hits him.

I look at Obito as he talks to Naruto and Sasuke.

"And Sora, always protect your comrades, don't let my death get in the way of that. Your a natural guardian." Obito says then says something to Kakashi and turns to stone and crumbles.

"Good that traitor is dead." The parasite says cocky.

Something shatters in my head and the storm gets worse. "What did you say about Obito?" I ask him.

"He's a good for nothing traitor." The parasite says to me.

"You should not have said that." Sasuke says to it.

The wind picks up around me and my hair flies up because of it.

The storm gets 10 times worse and the Natural order in this dominion goes out of control.

Kaguya and the parasite look at me shocked.

"Oh no, you've pissed her off." Naruto says to them.

"Kakashi-Sensei, stay back." I say to him seeing that he's about to join me.

"But."

"Its for the best." Sasuke says to him.

Kakashi nods to me.

Chaaaaaa.

The balance of this place starts to get worse by the second.

"What's going on?" Kaguya asks looking around.

"She's ending the battle, that's what's going on." Sasuke says to her with a smirk.

"She doesn't have the power of a god, like I do. So how is she, a mere mortal, disrupting the natural order of my dominions?" Kaguya asks watching me with an unwavering gaze.

Blood starts to come out of my eyes again.

"I may not have the power of a god. But you have nothing on my Nature Style, you weak, lousy, asshole." I say to her.

Sasuke and Naruto get up after a minute due to Dominion change.

They each place a hand on my shoulders and Sakura places one hand on my back and they push chakra into me.

Chaaaaaaaaa.

The balance gets knocked over and the natural order of this dominion gets thrown out of whack.

"This Nature Style, its more powerful than Shell's." Kaguya mutters.

"I'm gonna hate the aftermath of my over use of Mimicry."

Kaguya changes into the Ten-Tails and I see a bit if Tails in her and I scowl.

"She took tails." I mutter and Sasuke looks at me.

"Who's Tails?" He asks me.

"My tailed beast. The 11 tailed wolf."

"Oh yeah, I forgot you were a Jinchuriki too Sora." Naruto says to me.

Sasuke looks at me shocked.

I smirk. "I'm still full of surprises."

A silver stripe of hair appears on the right side of my hair as my Nature Style attacks Kaguya.

"Her hair." Kaguya mutters.

Sasuke attacks her with his Susano'o and Naruto helps him while I keep the balance way off.

I close my eyes as I look at the balance meter. I smirk seeing its way off track.

"At least I know how to reverse this." I mutter.

"You better know how or were all dead." Sakura says to me.

I See Kaguya about to fly up. "Sakura get her."

"Right." Sakura jumps up and punches her down and Naruto and Sasuke seal her.

"Aww man what a drag." I mutter and keep my hands on the ground.

Kakashi catches Sakura as she falls.

"Oh by the way parasite, I hate your guts, oh wait you don't have any so I hate you." I say to it with a smirk.

Tails and all the other tailed beasts get dropped out of the Ten Tails.

Tails runs over to me immediately and the other tailed beasts watch her confused.

"Sora, are you ok? Are you hurt? What happened? You have another silver stripe. How did it get there? Why are your eyes bleeding?" Tails asks me.

I laugh. "Hello Tails."

"Tails who is this?" The three tails asks.

"This is Sora. My Jinchuriki."

"Well its nice to see you again." Matabi mutters.

"Hello Matabi. Shukaku, I trust your well. Hello 8 tails. Kurama. Three tails, four tails, five tails, six tails, seven tails." I greet them.

Kurama and Shukaku growl and nod to me.

The other tailed beasts look at me curious.

Once I put the Natural Order back I stand up and release my Mimicry Jutsu.

"How are you still standing? You just messed with Nature." Naruto asks me.

"Nature Style. And how I'm still standing is a mystery to myself."

"Woah Tails, your huge." Naruto says shocked.

Tails watches him curiously. "Sora, he's got a peace of me in him."

"I know." I say to her with a grin. "Naruto, that parasite is still there."

Me and Naruto walk over.

"You said you never liked being seperated from your mother right?" Naruto asks.

"Uh oh."

I pick the parasite up and I spin on my heel a few times and I throw it up to the giant boulder.

"CURSE YOU." Parasite yells down to me.

"I can deal with a curse." I say with a shrug and I walk back over to the others.

"Wait, how are we supposed to get back?" Sakura asks.

"We'll use Sora's Nature Style. Right Sora?" Naruto asks me.

"If my Nature Style worked like that then I would have gotten us out already." I say to him.

We suddenly appear in an area and I see old man sage.

I run over to him. "Old man Sage?" I ask him.

"Oh Sora, seems you've unlocked the Nature Style Sage mode like how Kik did." Old Man Sage says to me.

"Say what?" I ask him.

"You see the silver stripe on the other side of your hair now? There's a few more in the back. Its called Nature Style Sage Mode. It can only be unlock if the balance is thrown off by the user." Old Man Sage says to me.

"There no getting rid of it, is there?"

"No. Kik and Shell both had Nature Style. They both unlocked it but it isn't as powerful as yours."

"Oh well. Nothing I can do about it now."

"You shouldn't have to use Mimicry as much anymore now. But you should still be carefule with it. Your eyes are proof." Old Man Sage says to me.

"Yeah. But it couldn't be helped."

"Well I guess its time to send everyone back." Old Man Sage says looking at all the Reanimated people.

I look around and I see Mom and Dad. "I have a few things to say to my parents." I walk over and I hug them.

They look at me shocked.

"Is something wrong?" Dad asks me.

"Your my parents. Even though you didn't raise me and I practically terrorized a lot of people when I was a kid, your still my Mom and Dad and I'm gonna miss you." I say to them.

They hug me back. "Is there anything you want us to say to the other clan members?"

"Tell them that there only survivor just kicked the creater of Chakra's butt and sent her to the moon. Tell them that there's no need to worry about the princess. I have the Nature Style and I'm a rouge hunter. I've never been defeated by anyone and I'm really strong and fast. I may not act like a clan head, or go to any meetings, but I will revive the Kimiki clan and set it straight. Tell Mizu and Sorario that I'm using my Nature Style for good not for the worse like how Ichigo did. Whack Ichigo on the head for me. It'd be pretty funny. Tell them that I'm not what they would expect of someone who is supposed to be the head. I don't dress fancy, my talk is pretty colorful, I have a temper, and I have a lot of trust issues. Of course being alone for 12 years does that. But coming to the Leaf Village was not a mistake for me. I have friends. People I care for. Someone I loved. Tell them, that when I see them, that I want to have a battle and see who the stronger person is. Me or Ichigo, or Soario or Mizu. I will win."

They start to disappear.

I look at them with tears on the brim of my eyes. "I love you guys so much. Thank you for brining me into this world. Thank you for sealing Tails into me. It was probably the best thing to ever happen to me, 'cause I was never alone. Thank you for everything. Thank you for letting me be your daughter and not some other random persons child." I say to them.

"Thank you for letting us have you." Mom and Dad say to me and they place a hand on my head. "See you on the other side Sora. And don't die to fast. Always do as your told. Respect your elders. Be careful how you spend your money. Be kind. Eat healthy. Don't fight too much. Don't over use your Nature Style." They say to me.

"I'm 18. Not 4." I say to them and they laugh.

"Still, listen to your elders. You don't always have to do as they say but it would be good if you did." Dad says to me. "Oh and don't blow up your house when you find out something shocking about me and your mother."

"Question, do I have to punch you on the other side?" I ask him.

Dad laughs nervously. "Why would you say that?"

Mom hugs me and Dad kisses my forehead. "We love you." They leave.

I look at where they once stood, then I turn around. "Alright Sasuke, I have unfinished business with you."

Sasuke smirks at me then uses a Jutsu to trap the tailed beasts.

"Tails." I look at her rock. "Sasuke, I'm gonna kill you."

"Sorry, but I have someone else I have to fight right now Ichigo." Sasuke says to me.

I look at him with an unwavering gaze. "I am Sora, not Ichigo. Or have you forgotten that we used to be teammates?"

"She's getting mad." Kakashi says looking at the two of us.

"No I haven't forgotten, but playing with you can wait." Sasuke says to me with a smirk.

"Oh did you forget what I said? I still have to pound your cocky skull in." I say to him.

"Now now. Don't fight." Kakashi says to us.

I walk over to Sasuke and I stare at him. "Whatever."

"Aren't you gonna punch me? Or are you to chicken?" Sasuke mocks me.

I look at him unamused. "If I try your susanoo is gonna get in my way. I'm not dumb, unlike you."

Sasuke glares at me. "I'm the one who's dumb?"

"Your the one who ran away and the one who left us behind for some stupid revenge. Hate plus hate does not equal good, it makes more hate. You killed your brother, then learned the truth. Now you want to become Hokage and do who knows what with you unstable mind." I say to him.

"My mind isn't unstable. I wasn't the one who just watched her parents leave. I wasn't the one who nearly had a break down earlier because of everything." Sasuke says to me.

"Everyone has emotions Sasuke. But yours are way out of bounds. I got mine under control. You don't have a clue about how to control yours." I say to him.

"Calm down, both of you." Sakura says to us.

"What about Sakura. You know how she feels about you. What happens to her after you become Hokage? Are you just gonna ignore her?"

Sasuke glares at me. "I said not to tell anyone."

"I didn't. You should have a little more trust in my promises Sasuke. I don't go around promising things then breaking them."

"Then how does your little sister hate you? You must have broken a promise to make her hate you like that." Sasuke says to me with a smirk.

"That's uncalled for Sasuke. I already know she hates me so leave her out of this." I say to him.

"Oh no." Kakashi says watching us.

"Oh really? Well then I'll just continue to bring Umi up. See the pain shoot through your eyes is great." Sasuke says to me with a smirk.

He's done it. Now he's really done it.

I punch him through a few boulders with just brute strength. "Dumbass. You aren't helping your case." I say to him.

Old Man Sage looks at me shocked.

"They aren't blood siblings, but they act like it. Sometimes he pisses her of other times she pisses him off. This is what happens." Sakura says watching.

"How did you hit me?" Sasuke asks getting angry.

I ignore him and I walk over to Sakura. "Don't listen to Sasuke. He's just a dumbass." I say to her.

Sakura looks at me worried. "How are you still moving? Throwing Nature off balance should have after effects." Sakura says to me.

"Will power." I ignore Sasuke as he talks to me.

Naruto and Sasuke start to drag me away.

"Say what?" I ask confused.

"We're going to fight." Naruto says to me.

Oh my poor chakra.

I stand up and follow them with an annoyed look.

We get to the valley of the end and I stand on Ichigo's head, Naruto stands on Hashirama's head, and Sasuke stands on Madara's.

I sigh. "Ahh man what a pain." 

I do a few hand signs and I try activating my Mimicry Jutsu but pain shoots through my eyes. I kneel on the ground holding the part where my eyes are.

"My eyes." I mutter.

Naruto looks at me worried. "Maybe you should sit out."

I growl. "Not a chance. I can still fight."

Sasuke appears in front of me and punches me in the stomach. "This is for your own good."

My eyes start to drift shut. "What the hell." I mutter and I fall forward.

Sasuke catches me and puts me on the ground. "Stay out of the way."

My eyes close and the darkness envelopes me.

A while later.

I open my eyes, unable to move. 

Must be the after effects of over using my Mimicry Jutsu along with my Nature Style.

I look to my left to see I'm not where I was before. I'm in a forest. I look to my right to see more tree's.

I bet they forgot about me. 

I try forcing myself up but pain shoots through me and I stay on the ground.

Damn, I can't move.

I wait for a while and I see someone jump down next to me.

I look at the person. 

"You look like crap." 

I laugh weakly. "I feel like it to." 

"Need help?" 

"Help would be great. Thanks Shikamaru."

Shikamaru takes one of my arms and puts it over his shoulder.

I wince slightly. "I think I over used my chakra a little."

"A little? You can't even move." Shikamaru says as he jumps through the tree's.

"Kaguya was strong so I had to set everything off balance. It was a pain and I somehow managed to live through it and unlock Nature Style Sage Mode. That's why there's more silver stripes in my hair."

"I was wondering about that." Shikamaru says to me.

We make it back to everyone.

"THAT'S WHAT WE FOGOT. WE FORGOT SORA." Naruto yells looking at me.

"If I had the strength to punch the both of you, I would." I say to them annoyed.

Sakura runs over. "You look like you've been to hell."

"I'm pretty sure I was in hell but I wasn't awake for it." I glare at Sasuke and Naruto as they inch away. 

"Good to know your mentally ok." Shikamaru says to me.

"Ehhhhh, not really. Hell is in my head. I can't sort out everything that happened just yet." 

"SORA." 

I look around and I see Tails bounding over to me.

Everyone falls from the tremors and I'm forcefully taken down.

Tails starts asking a lot of questions. 

"Slow down. I can't keep up." I say to her.

"Are you ok?" Tails asks me.

"No, I can't move, at all." I say to her.

After the whole mess was over Tails let me ride on her head as we traveled back to the village.

Once we got there I was immediately treated, much to my dislike.

A few days later Kakashi was named Hokage and the other Kage came to visit.

Darui and C came to check on me and that's what's currently happening.

"You look bad." C comments.

"I can't move. I over used my Nature Style trying to save everyone from some evil women who said she was the creator of Chakra and was a god. My chakra span was much bigger than hers and I had more abilities. I threw balance off charts and everything went to hell."

Darui and C laugh.

"I have two idiots I want to punch. Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto for his comment and Sasuke for knocking me out."

Oh yeah since I don't really have a seal anymore for Tails, she was able to go back inside my body. I'm recovering faster but still slowly, in my opinion. She's able to come and go at her will.

"Can you move at all?" Darui asks me.

"I've tried, believe me, I've tried. Tails keeps me down with chakra tails. Much to my dislike."

"Its for your own good." Tails says poofing next to me.

"I should be able to start moving on my own in a week. Nothing is more boring than staring at a hospital rooms ceiling, doing nothing, all day long."

We talk for a while longer then the two leave.

I fall asleep shortly after.
_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 2.1K 20
Did I ever tell you that my life was normal? If I did, then I'm 100% sure that I was wrong. Being the only girl in the family was not an easy task. N...
3.6K 175 22
"Aren't I supposed to be on the brink of death to be offered this?" "Yes, but lucky you----" "Sorry, no thanks." "What?" "I'm a multi-millionare at t...
44.6K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
19.7K 588 27
A warm summers evening two small girls ran in a field of beautiful flowers. They played till they were tired and started to make flower crown for eac...