Completely complicated

By luvgwrl

Amelia winters and Niall young. They have mutual friends when two of their best friends start going out and... More

1- Salads and cakes
2- giggles and eye rolls
3~ lunch and a party
4~ shrinks and girlfriends
5~ secrets and lies
6~ insults and complements
7~ leaving and staying
8~ gym and plans
9~ plans and icecream
10~ plans and parties
11~ problem solving and ice cream
12~ the date
13~ the boys
14~ the events that followed
15~ the party and the almost fight
16~ the cafe
17~ food courts and a party
18~ the aftermath
20~ revelations and questions
21~ smoothies and shocks
22~ the tables turn
23~ Day 1
24~ day 2
25~ Day 2 (continued)
26~ the final day
27 ~ endings
28 ~ nights out and new things
Epilogue

19~ happy halloween

5.3K 113 18
By luvgwrl

It was Halloween day and me and Niall decided to go out for a bit to eat before we got ready for the party that us and the others decided we were going to.

It was a few days since me and Niall got together and it hadn't happened since but we weren't being awkward about it, we were more like close friends now. The way we should've started before we got together.

We were currently having breakfast at a local cafe.

"I'm thinking about getting a tattoo." I tell him after I'm finished eating my pancakes.

Niall raises a brow. "Really?"

"Yeah." I answer. "It'd obviously be in a hidden place." I wink and we both laugh. "No, i actually want one but I'll probably wait a few years."

"Yeah I wanna get a few too."

"Let me know when and I'll come hold your hand." I say with a grin and Niall rolls his eyes but smiles.

"Aren't you funny today."

"Excuse me I'm funny everyday."

"Stop with the jokes, I won't be able to breath." Niall chuckles.

I raise a brow.

"I'm kidding." Niall raises his hands in surrender.

I roll my eyes. "Your an idiot."

I get this feeling someone's watching me but when I look around the cafe no ones paying attention in my direction.

"What's up?" Niall asks.

"This day just gives me the creeps." I tell him.

My phone buzzes and I look at the message.

Unknown: Not the creeps. Try again.

My stomach tightens and I start to mess with one of my earrings.

"What is it? You mess with your earring when your anxious." Niall tells me, making me realise that he had observed one of the things I do.

"It's nothing. My mom just texted, she wants to talk about something. Just have no idea what about." I lie. I know Niall knows I'm not telling the truth but he leaves it. "Anyway I better go, I need to talk to her before I get ready for the party. I'll see you there."

Niall says goodbye before I give him the money for what I ate and then leave.

I walk home, never loosing the feeling of eyes on me. I knew one of them was Niall, but the other one - I was completely clueless.

The girls came over an hour later.

I walk out of the bathroom closing the door and walking back into the girls who were currently getting ready.

I sit back on the ground starting to straighten my hair.

"Why do you need to pee every five minutes?" Lauren asks. "How much water have you been drinking?"

"A lot. I find it hard to swallow the painkillers so I drink like a bottle every time." I answer.

"How is your ribs anyway?" Madison asks as she applies her eyelashes.

"Getting better." I answer.

"I heard you made them a lot worse the night of the incident when we fell asleep." Bethany says and my cheeks burn.

"Ya by walking up the stairs." I mutter.

"How's Niall Anyway?" Lauren asks.

"You'll see him tonight. Ask him then." I say, my cheeks still hot.

"You two have been very close since." Bethany says.

"We're just friends. Turns out we're better that way." I say, focusing back on straightening my hair. 

My phone buzzes again and I quickly pick it up reading another message.

Unknown: your ribs aren't your only problem though, are they?

I decide to answer this time.

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: Keep your eyes peeled at the party and you might just find out.

I throw my phone back on the ground causing the girls to look at me.

"Another stupid chain message. They creep me out." I lie.

We all continue to get ready, and as usual everyone's done before me.

I drive us to the because I was the only one who wasn't going drinking.

It was busy when we got there but we met the boys in the kitchen and as soon as I walked in I felt eyes on me.

My friends were having a conversation while I lent against the counter looking around the room. They told me keep my eyes peeled and that was exactly what I was going to do.

I don't know who this person is or what they want with me. Never mind how or why they know these things but the anxiousness of not knowing anything had me uneasy all night.

Niall noticed too but didn't pass any comments like I noticed he wasn't drinking alcohol and I didn't.

An hour later and everyone but me and Niall were absolutely out of it.

Madison was the worst of them. She'd been all over Matt since she started to get tipsy.

"Why haven't you-" she points a finger while she slurs out. "-tried to get back with me? I mean am I reallllyy that bad?" She slurs.

"Your drunk." Matt says although he was too.

"Have I forgotten a time where you tried?" She asks and starts laughing. "Maybe I should move on. Maybe I should sleep with some random to forget about you."

Matts jaw hardens and I decide it's time to get Madison away from him before she embarrassed herself more.

"Come on mads, lets go find you a chair to sleep this off." I say, she wraps her arm around my neck making me support all her weight.

I bite my lip holding in the squeal of pain I almost released.

Both Niall and Matt seem to take notice and take over for me bring her out the back where they somehow knew there was a set of chairs.

The others were too focused on kissing each other they didn't notice us leave.

It was silent when we got outside. Kind of creepy but I was occupied as I watched how carefully Matt put Madison down. He still cared even though he was drunk.

Niall was beside me now. We had hardly talked all night since I was focused on who was texting me and Niall was focused on finding out what I was focused on.

I hadn't got a message all night and I would've preferred them to be blowing up my phone instead of the anxious waiting.

"You alright?" Niall asks me.

"I mean I'd be better if I was sleeping." I tell him with a smile.

"You've been acting weird since this morning what's wrong?"

"I can answer that for you." The voice wasn't mine but one that I recognised.

"Caroline. How didn't I guess." I say turning around, she was smirking and I knew something bad was about to go down.

"I was surprised too. It must be the b-"

I cut her off. "Here to break a few more ribs?" I Ask. "Or get your 'soon to be boyfriend' back?"

Caroline rolls her eyes but takes a step closer. Niall's body tenses but he doesn't do anything.

"Why have you been texting me all day, Caroline?"

"Well I was hoping it would creep you out a bit more and you'd run to your friends and tell them but they're all clueless, except for Niall obviously. He's been trying to figure it out too."

"What sort of kick do you get out of this?" I Ask.

"Watching you anxious? I don't know I get some thrill off of it."

I bite my lip.

"So If you know who I am now, why are you still so nervous?" Caroline smirks. "Afraid I've got something to reveal?"

She laughs and it sounds evil. "Do you want to tell him or will I?"

I look at Niall and his brows knit in confusion.

"Why are you doing this?" I Ask my voice low.

"I pushed you down the stairs, you slept with Niall again, isn't it my turn for revenge? Well this is it."

"How'd you know?" Niall asks standing in front of me.

"It doesn't matter. Want to know what she's hiding or not?"

My eyes start to tear up and I close them holding back the tears. "Caroline please." My voice was pleading and weak and I hated it.

Caroline's smirk only widens. "She thinks she's pregnant. You anorexic slut of an ex think she's having your baby."

I wait for Niall reaction.

Shouting, screaming, laughing, anything would've been better then what he did.

He walked away silently not even looking back at me.

"Happy Halloween." Caroline says before walking back into the party after Niall.

Matt and Madison were silent behind me and I was hoping they'd last out or something but when I glanced back at them Matt was looking at me with pity and shock and Madison was asleep and that I was thankful for.

"Please Don't say anything and look after Madison." I say to him annoyed that my voice cracked in the middle.

Matt nods his head and I make my way out of the party through the back gate.

I hardly made it to the car before I broke down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 207 38
#628 in Fanfictions in 2016. What if a girl who can be the total mysterious one, Never think of love, And Fall for a kickass guy who just hurted her...
464 21 16
For reasons he doesn't even know about, Harry has always felt hatred toward her. It could be because of her eyes. It could be because of her smile. O...
581 70 25
Trina and Sonya have been bestfriends there whole life. They have shared things that no one knows about. Like any friendship they have problems. But...
6.2M 42.3K 31
Amberlynn Grace has been best friends with Niall Horan since she was 5 years old. When she was 15, Niall left to go audition for X-factor, and she wa...