A Sweet Game Of Chess (ShikaX...

By Yume14

(COMPLETED) Your best friend so happeneds to be your crush. He is the most laziest smart person you know and... More

1.Since Childhood
2.King of Drags
3.Sweet Game Of Chess
4.TimeSkip
5.Hostage
6.Clan Orgin
7.Unexpected
8.Checkmate
9. Kings of The Leaf

Important must READ!!!!!

8.4K 128 13
By Yume14

*if you added this stroy to your library or reading list awhile ago, plz refresh it (delete and add it again)*

*This story is not yet done editing. Also you might see comments that are unrelated to the story that's because I got rid/edit parts out.

*half the story is ready to read. The other few are going through recovery (being edit) I'll  release those when ready.*

Instructions:

(e/c)- Eye color
(h/c)- Hair color

Ex: I have (e/c) eyes and
(h/c) hair

(f/n)- First name
(l/n)- Last name (Which is your clan)

*recommend you make up your own clan name*

Ex: my name is (f/n) (l/n)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 8.5K 34
~COMPLETE~ #1 in Dr. Strange as of 6/16/2021 Infinity War: How did Thanos know the locations of all but one of the Infinity Stones? Well, reader, you...
23.8K 1K 20
They were experiments, battled to death every month. She was a civilian, a kidnapped one. She was normal, or so she thought. Now she has to fight in...
68.5K 1.2K 12
Could It Be??? Mishima. .Uzumaki . . .Hold Up Uzumaki? That's Right!! She Is Naruto's Sister In This Story Kushina Doesn't Die WARNING: DONT KILL ME...
48.9K 946 87
Ashley and her best friend Dawn starts there own journey in becoming a Coordinator, they both start off with a piplup and a Turtwig While going off...