So What It Is ? ( Nba Young B...

By Shesofatty

Started December 18, 2017 Publish January 16, 2018 More

Gangsta 🏁
Ride πŸ’˜
Rubbers πŸ—Ί
22 πŸš₯
Living πŸ’š
Another baby 🐻
Secrets ?
Atlanta πŸ¦„
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Twenty -
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Ch. 9

5.1K 153 152
By Shesofatty

K E N TRE L L

I woke up to lexis braids everywhere on me while she sleep wild. I swear I can take this over the strip club any day.

I slide from under her and went to the bathroom and do my manly things. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. Today I wanted to take lexis out since we didn't go to the movies as planned  because she kept throwing up.

Tomorrow is the day I won't see my baby for while cause she going be gone all day. I threw the tissue I was using to clean my ears in the trash but I saw a pregnancy test box. Not one but 3 more.

I smiled but then thought how lexis wasn't telling me. I walked to the bed and tried waking her up. " Baby " I said and she moved not getting up.

" babbyyyyyy " I said playing with her lip flicking them back and forth. I laughed to myself but stopped. She still wasn't getting up.

I pulled the covers back revealing her naked button and i just smirked. I spread her legs putting them on my shoulder & blowing on her pussy.

I dived in doing tricks with my tongue and she gasp. I spread her lips wide sucking on them. " Oh oh shit baby " She moaned looking down at me.

Kentrell really couldn't believe what he was doing, lexis was the first girl he ever went down on. And he was loving it, He felt like she deserved it since all she wanna do is love him and make sure he was straight.

He was falling for her slowly but he won't let nobody know, all they know is lexis loves him. Kentrell didn't know he even had feelings he thought them mfs died but lexis was changing him day by day and she didn't know.

By now Kentrell was done he got the cum he wanted out of her now he wanted to know about the pregnancy tests. He wasn't mad but then he felt as he should've knew.

Lexis was up now just getting done brushing her teeth and now stripping just from her shirt finna get in the shower. But Kentrell stop her.

" Can I talk to you for a minute ? " He asked and she just nodded sitting on the bed giving him her full attention.

" Say I found some pregnancy test boxes in the trash and i been wondering is they yours " He said looking at her and she was biting her lip.

" Yes and i was going tell you i promise but I was so scared, just when I was ready " She said looking into his big brown eyes and he just sat there thinking. Now he wanted to know what was the test results.

" I get what you saying lexis but I'm a easy ass person to talk to, I wouldn't be mad shit you know I Wanna baby by you so tell me wassup. Is my baby having my baby " He asked and she just smiled lowly. Lexis thought that was cute and that made her heart blossom.

" Well... " Lexis said playing with her nails.

*******

I watched as lexis got out the shower as water dropped from her body and i just smirk. She bent down and got some out the cabinet and i then got up and walked behind her.

She jumped and look at me in the mirror. " Why you love scaring me tho like that shit got to stop " She said smiling grabbing her towel.

I just bite on my lip watching her. She was looking like a melted caramel bar that waiting to be eaten.

" Why you looking at me like that ? You looking like you finna rape me Kentrell and I'm not feeling that " She said walking pass me grabbing her Vaseline coco butter lotion.

I just rolled my eyes cause she was thinking way to hard. I just followed her and wrapped my hands around her waist and her booty just filled the space. I moved us a little and i start kissing on her neck.

" Baby much as I love this right now I got to get dressed  " She said breaking apart and i just scrunch my face.

" Dress for what ? It's just me & you plus I got the day planned out " I said sitting on the bed watching her lotion up her perfect body. " I'm just getting dress baby, I don't wanna be walking around here butt ass " She said and i just laugh.

Shit I wouldn't mind that at all..

I just left out the room going to Ben room and see what they got going.

*******

" What youngboy " Eva said holding the door not trying let in they room. I looked over her shoulder to see Ben sleep.

" Damn let a nigga in just trying holla at him " I said pushing the door a little and she shoved me and slam the door in my face.

I don't got time for Eva and her childish Ass right now. I went to 3three room knocking on it and he let me in and weed instantly smacked my face stepping in.

" Man I gotta talk to you about some " I said sitting down, running my hands down my face.

Kentrell was full of emotions and he didn't know what to do, He Never talk to nobody but lexis about what's bothering him but shit he couldn't go to her if it was about her.

I grabbed a backwoods rolling up and talking to 3three. " Wassup " He said sitting down on his phone but listening to Kentrell.

" I think I'm in love bruh and i don't mean no me and jania type shit, this right here is beyond and i don't know what this girl doing to me but I don't wanna leave her side for nothing " I said putting the blunt in my mouth lighting up.

He looked at me and hit his blunt. 3three was happy for Kentrell, one day he hope he'll be like that but for right now he was focusing on his music. Lexis was like a little sister to him he don't play about her. He never seen Kentrell like this and for him to express himself like this to him he knew he was feeling lexis alot.

" Damn you in deep, pussy must be good whipped ass nigga " 3three said throwing the lighter at him.

" That too--- and she really care about me, she always wanna see me make it and she don't want me for my money which make me look at her different then all the other muthafuckers I fucked with. " Kentrell said.

" From me to you, I never seen you like this other then Starr but that shit was when you 16- if she really care about you and love you for you then she's a keepers. She want Kentrell not youngboy, she ain't ready for him yet. " 3three said and i just nodded hitting the blunt two times just thinking about the whole situation.

" -- I found a pregnancy test in the bathroom trash " I said and his eyes widen. I just laughed

" Nigga what ? The fuck you doing, having babies for fun ? " 3three said and i just laughed. No matter who you're he going always keep it real and that's why alot people don't like him.

Muthafuckers rather hear fake shit then real, that's something they ain't used to. I just run my hands down my face shaking my head.

" Mane fuck you, her shit just to good and I'm not going get into details cause that's not finna happen but she was a virgin, I couldn't help myself I never fucked a virgin these loose pussy ass hoes like Starr. " I said shrugging look at the blank t.v. then at him who was laughing his ass off.

Shit it was the truth. " So wait you know she really finna be crazy over you and sprung, my nigga she gave you her shit don't break that girl heart. That Shit scary " He said

" Yeah I know so that's why I'm Finna take her serious Cause I know she really love me "

He just nodded but snapped his fingers thinking of some. " So what the pregnancy test say ? She having your baby or not " He asked and I just sighs hitting the blunt.

" No-- " I started and he jumped up yelling. " Boy what? The fuck you mean no, I thought you-- yeah just never mind " He said shaking his head walking to his kitchen.

" I know I know but that's what she told me, I think she lying tho " I said standing up brushing myself off going into his kitchen fixing me some to eat.

" Okay so wait let's bag this back, you found a pregnancy test in bathroom right so wait was it the test or box ? " He asked and I just stared at him trying comprehend what he said. I'm so fucking high it sound like he said the same shit.

" The box duh, but she told me no she ain't pregnant but I know she lying cause she won't stop throwing up for shit " I said looking at him and he laughed.

" Damn so basically she scared to tell you but you do you think y'all moving to fast ? I'm just saying think about it " He said holding his arms up in surrender.

I looked at him crazy. " No nigga I don't think so but then again yeah you right cause we still getting to know each other. You know when I first saw her at my show I just knew she was the one ? " I said dancing popping a pizza roll in my mouth.

Kentrell just felt so happy about this whole conversation, maybe the weed making it worse but he didn't give a fuck. He loved lexis even tho they met a long time ago he just knew she was all he's and he liked that.

" Okay so what's this whole thing with her mom ? " He asked and I instantly sat down looking around.

" Its a whole lotta crazy shit, I'll text you the picture of her mother and hopefully a light bulb--- light up in your head, it's so wicked man. " I said eating another Pizza roll and putting ranch on it. He looked at me crazy and shaked his head.

" We need to have a set here before we leave, you know everybody In the A--- fuck with us " he said.

I just nodded my head. I texted kd and told him to make the flyer and I just went and text lexis back.

Babygirl 🐾💕 : baby can we go get a bite to eat? Plus I'm so bored in this room by myself.

- Yeah bby, I'm on my way! And lemme make up for that 😏.

Babygirl 🐾💕 : You must want me to give you the tornado swirl extreme 😛🍭💦

- Damn for real ? Hell yeah tonight it's going down fashoo.

++
Babygirl 🐾💕
would like FaceTime...

I just start laughing, this girl crazy.

" Fuck you over there laughing at ? " 3three said sitting on the couch on the phone just strolling

" Lexis ass but say Slatt i gotta roll out I'll check your ass later " I said and we shook up and i left out the door going to my room going to get my baby.

*******

I sat down and watch lexis look at the menu. She so fucking beautiful, I think I'm actually turning soft shit crazy.

" Whatttt ? Is some on my face " She said smiling but with a worried face. I just laughed.

" Not one bit but you wanna come wimme to go get a tattoo ? " I asked.

We was sitting here at this fancy place getting some to eat and after this I plan on taking her to the mall since she don't know shit about Atlanta but wanna live here. I was going text the gang to meet us at the mall but then I thought about it, I want it to just be me & my baby. We never really spend time together.

She looked at me with this crazy face--- " Of course I don't know why you even ask but what you pla- " She started. But got cut off by the waitress approaching our table.

" Thanks for coming to Aria what can I get you two to drink ? " She said eyeing me but I paid it no mind I just looked at lexis.

Lexis put her hand on the table showing off her ring with a smirk. She then looked at me.

" Yes me and my husband would have the Red Hills Wine, thank you " She said putting her hand on mines.

The waitress look like she was in her early 20s with this ugly ass sew in, look like she had her little sister play in her hair and she stood 5'6 with this dark complex. She looked like a hoodrat that working in a fancy ass place, wonder how she got in.

I think we all know tho.

She rolled her eyes writing it down and I read her name tag laquean. The fuck type of name is that, I thought to myself .

" And what would y'all like to drink " She said with a attitude towards lexis. I didn't like that shit one bit I'll end up killing this hoe in here.

" Say can we get somebody else to take our order ? Cause we ain't got time for all this disrespectful ass shit. I'll body slam your ass on this table if you keep talking to my girl like this. Now stupid ass burnt bitch give us somebody else " I said standing up and she just had this scared look running to the back and a couple people was looking at us.

" Say The fuck y'all looking at ? Never seen a black muthafucker talk " I said and they turned around.

××××××

After Leaving the restaurant we was now at this mall walking around. Barley. Lexis hold my hands as she just look around at all the stores in amazed.

" Memphis ain't got shit on Atlanta baby " She said laughing and I just admire her. As her dimples just get so deep when she smile or laugh. And how she walk now.

Lexis was getting thick and Kentrell knew he was the reason. She was walking different & had a new attitude since he been putting it down. Lexis felt as she didn't want any other guy, Kentrell was all she needed plus she couldn't leave the bomb dick. Kentrell on the other hand emotions was still over the place but he knew lexis was the only girl for him.

" Can we go to nike before we get stopped again ? Cause I already see some girl look like they finna come ask you for a picture. " Lexis said rolling her eyes.

Lexis didn't have a problem with supporting him or anything. She was just tired of them getting stopped ever five minutes when she just want her baby to herself & shop.

Kentrell just laughed and agreed.
-- " You lead the way " He said smirking she just smiled walking ahead of him and he just watch her ass.

" Stop you freak " She said for him to hear.  He just smirked and put his arms around her from the back and they just walked to nike.

********

B E N

I woke up to see Eva on the laptop doing some and I just watch her for a minute. " What you doing " I said and she jumped almost falling out the seat.

" Don't scare me like that, damn a nigga almost had a triple heart attack bitch ass nigga " She said and i sucked my teeth getting up.

" Fuck I tell you about that bitch word--- " I said and she just bag back laughing. I pulled her and picked her up from the seat throwing her on the bed playfully and her laughs filled the room.

" I'm sorry baby damn, now can I have a kiss ? " She asked and I just nodded my head no getting up but she only pulled me back.

" No you ain't going nowhere, why I can't get a kiss " She asked again and I just laugh this girl going be the death of me.

" Damn you don't want me to brush my teeth? " I asked her and her face expression changed to nasty. " Yeah you right my bad " She said pushing me off her.

I just shake my head going to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth.○○ I continually to brush my teeth & tongue.

After 8 minutes I washed out my mouth going back to where she was and she was back on the laptop.

" So you going tell me what you doing ? " I asked sitting across from her.

" I'm doing the orders for your shirts and re-stocking everything. Then after I do these orders I'm go post your music and everything. Then I'll be all yours. " She said and i just smiled hard. This girl is really pushing behind me and supporting me.

Aint no other girl never did some like this. " Damn thank you, -- you real as shit dead ass ain't no girl did this and for you to do that. You Showing me you down for me "

She just smiled looking over at me with them big black eyes. " Of course and that just go to show you been fucking with bum ass girls who don't give a fuck about you, but just your money. Thats just stupid how these bitches is and It make me so mad Ben because you really is a good, nice and caring dude. But some muthafuckers don't see that and I'm so happy you found somebody like me. I promise not to ever fuck you over cause I know how that shit feel and it hurts. I just hope you give me all this in return that's all. " She said looking down playing with her nails.

I couldn't even say shit cause I was just speechless. I just stared at her until she looked up at me.

" You know I don't know what to say because I never had this towards me, you like a real down gangsta ass girl you feel me ? And I appreciate that too. Everybody just dating to past time and shit but I think I'm stuck with this one. And I wish them other girl had a mindset like yours. No capp. " I said standing up and walking to her kissing her on the forehead.

" I promise to not fuck you over either, and to protect you. I got you baby " I said and she just smiled.

*******

Lexis ♡

I slumped on the bed after getting in the room and just sat there for a minute. I had a good day today and I wish this can be like that everyday.

" You good " I heard Kentrell say and I just sat up nodding my head yes. I put everything up and stripped from my clothes & getting in bed getting comfortable grabbing the remote putting on Netflix.

" Baby, can we build a house ? " I said watching him take off His shirt and I swear my breathing changed.

" In Atlanta Or BR " He asked and I laughed. He looked at me funny and walked to his side of the bed putting his phone on the charger then getting in bed and i just bite my lip watching him.

" I'm saying in here with the cover and watch Netflix with snacks " I said sitting on top of him and he just hold my waist. " Lemme slide these panties to the side and slide in " He said pulling on them and biting his lip.

I just pout laying on him and he just laughed but I didn't find shit funny with his ugly ass.

He grabbed my ass and just played with it, it seem ever time he play with my thighs or booty I get sleepy.

Seeing that we wasn't on the same page with watching Netflix and building the house. I was slowly getting sleepy.

" You going to sleep ? " He Asked against my neck and I only just mumble a yes. He moved a little getting comfortable and I was slowly going to sleep.

" I love you Alexis " He said kissing my head but I was to sleepy to reply. Soon I fell to sleep.

--------------------

Who you think going get pregnant first in this story?

Kentrell falling for lexis slowly.

Do y'all think lexis is pregnant?

Eva pouring out her feeling to Ben

Do you guys think Ben going keep that promise?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 18.8K 20
"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 π—π—Žπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—…, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹π—Œ." She was everything he wasn't. Confident, precious...
369K 9.9K 67
Read to find outπŸ’ž( COMPLETED)
76.7K 5K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐬π₯𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ π™Έπš‚ π™΅π™°π™»πš‚π™΄!! 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ : 𝖺 𝟀𝟦-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 π—ˆπ—…π–½ 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂...