For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

De lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... Mais

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! 🗣🗣
U P D A T E
💟 U P D A T E 💟
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❤️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 36 : The Possible End

2.2K 74 10
De lovesickyuno

Jisoo was at home, alone, she was watching television. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, she was a bit puzzled, considering Jinyoung's not going to be back for couple more nights.

She opened the door and Jiyeon was standing in front of her.

"Jiyeon? You look all over the place. What's wrong?", Jisoo asked, concerned.

"I had a fight with mum and dad, can I stay here for a few nights? I have nowhere to go..", she frowned.

"Of course, considering I'm alone too.", Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you Jisoo unnie.", she exhaled as she hugged Jisoo, Jiyeon has gotten really close to Jisoo eversince Jinyoung and Jisoo got married, she always wanted a sister, not that she didn't like having a brother, she loved Jinyoung to bits but sometimes she needed someone to talk to about her girl problems, considering her bestfriend was also a guy.

"Care to tell me what's wrong?", Jisoo asked after she prepared her some tea.

"It's just a mess, mum and dad asked me to quit flying to get my degree so I can work in the family company.", Jiyeon sighed, "But I don't want to work in the company, I love my job, I get to travel around the world while working, I've always wanted to be a flight attendant, they don't even acknowledge that, all they do is tell me I can do better.", she sighed.

"They mean well..", Jisoo said.

"I know...I'm just going to stay here for awhile, if you and oppa don't mind.", Jiyeon sighed.

"No, of course not.", Jisoo said.

-

Jinyoung was in his hotelroom on the last night, he was drying his hair with a towel, he couldn't wait to come home tommorow, the project was all settled, and everything was back on track.

Suddenly, someone knocked on his door, he went over to open it and to his surprise, it was Taera.

"How did you know I was here?", he asked.

"Is that how you greet your guest?", Taera smirked and Jinyoung scoffed.

"Get out of my sight.", Jinyoung spat and was about to close the door until Taera quickly stepped inside, Jinyoung was taken aback, "Get out.", Jinyoung said firmly.

"Nope, I don't want to.", Taera said playfully, "and I have something to give you..", she trailed.

"Do you think that was cute, it's not.", Jinyoung said annoyed.

"You used to tell me it was.", Taera smirked.

"Used to, see that's the part you don't get, used to, we used to be together, we used to love each other-"

"No, you used to.", Taera said as she looked at him tenderly.

"That's not my problem, you cheated on me, you brought that on to yourself.", Jinyoung said, "Now get out, keep in mind that I'm happily married.", Jinyoung spat.

"No.", Taera spat, and Jinyoung scoffed and went to the bathroom, clearly he was fed up with her behaviour, and he needed to calm himself.

Suddenly, Jinyoung's phone rang, and Taera didn't care to take any interest at first but after seeing that it was Jisoo at first glance she quickly picked it up, smirking.

"Hello!!", Jisoo said cheerfully over the line.

"Hey Jisoo..", Taera smirked, Jisoo's heart dropped.

"T-taera?", Jisoo stuttered.

"Yes sweetheart, it's Taera.", Taera said.

"Wh-where's Jinyoung?", Jisoo asked as a big lump formed in her throat.

"He's in the bathroom..we just had a wonderf-", Taera was then cut off by Jisoo hanging up on her, "Yoon Jisoo, you're still just as naive.", she said, laughing to herself. She quickly deleted Jisoo's recent call so Jinyoung wouldn't know.

Jisoo on the other took a few deep breaths and combed her hair back as soon as she hung up on her, there's no way that there could be an acceptable explaination for this, she thought.

"You said you loved me but this is what you do behind my back?", Jisoo said rhetorically to herself as she felt a big lump forming in her throat.

Jinyoung came out of the bathroom and was about to tell Taera to get out, but before he could Taera had already cut him off.

"Ugh, I get it, you want me out of here, I will.", Taera rolled her eyes, "But before I do, here's a little something for you..", she smirked, as she placed an envelope on the table.

Jinyoung ruffled his hair in frustration after she had left. He dialed in Jisoo's number to wish her goodnight and a see you tommorow, but Jisoo rejected his call, he was puzzled and he tried calling again and again.

Jisoo on the other hand was getting irritated that he kept calling, she didn't want to talk to him so she switched off her phone. Jisoo ended up crying to sleep the whole night, losing her mind.

Jinyoung sighed after figuring out that her phone was off, suddenly his eyes landed on the envelope that Taera had placed on the table.

He went to get it, since he was curious about what would be inside the envelope.

After he opened the envelope, like the saying, curiosity killed the cat. He was crushed at the contents of the envelope.

They were photos of Jisoo and Minho, Minho was leaning in towards Jisoo and there were photos of them laughing as well. He was speechless, he raked his hair and exhaled, figuring out how to ask her tommorow when he gets home.

-

Jinyoung arrived around home 9pm the next day, he was surprised to see Jiyeon in the living room.

"Oh hey..", Jinyoung said as he took of his watch.

"Hi!", Jiyeon beamed, "Unnie, oppa's home already.", Jiyeon called out, Jisoo came out of the kitchen and looked up at Jinyoung. She sighed and went back to the kitchen. Jinyoung followed after her and leaned on the counter as Jisoo did the dishes. There was already tension between them, and the both of them could sense this.

"Why did you switch off your phone yesterday?", Jinyoung asked.

"No mood.", Jisoo answered bluntly as she put away all the dishes.

"I have something to ask you.", Jinyoung said.

"That's funny, I have something to ask you too.", Jisoo said sarcastically.

"Why are you acting like this? Shouldn't it be the other way around?", Jinyoung said, annoyed, considering that he was the one who received questionable photos of her with another man.

"Excuse me?", Jisoo scoffed, "You're one to talk.", Jisoo muttered.

"What?", Jinyoung said.

"What are you doing behind my back?", Jisoo asked seriously, facing him.

"What is it now?", Jinyoung said in an annoyed tone.

"Answer me.", she said.

"What's the matter with you?", Jinyoung said.

Jisoo let out a hollow laugh as she dried her hands and went out of the kitchen and headed for the stairs, Jinyoung followed after her.

"I'm not done talking to you.", Jinyoung said, they passed by the living room and Jiyeon heard them and she could tell that they were arguing.

"I'm done Jinyoung, I'm done talking.", Jisoo spat, stopping in her tracks and turning to face him, Jinyoung could tell that she had been crying due to her bloodshot eyes.

"Is that all you know Jisoo? Running away from your problems, running away from me?", Jinyoung scoffed, Jisoo rolled her eyes and headed towards their shared master.

Jinyoung closed the door behind him after they were already inside their room.

"Why are you acting like this when clearly you have some explaining to do.", Jinyoung said angrily.

"Excuse me? No I don't.", Jisoo shot.

"Then what can you say about these?", Jinyoung said as he threw the photos of Jisoo and Minho on the dressing table.
Jisoo took them and scoffed.

"Now you're spying on me?!! I can't believe you don't trust me that much.", Jisoo said in disbelief.

"Why should I trust you when you're seeing someone else behind my back?", Jinyoung spat without thinking, Jisoo couldn't believe her ears.

"Excuse me?!!! I'm not the one who left his wife behind to go sleep with an ex-girlfriend!!!", Jisoo yelled, heavy breathing and the words that just came out of her mouth took Jinyoung aback, Jiyeon who was at the stairs outside was shocked to hear them arguing like that, she stayed there, eavesdropping.

"What did you just say?!!! Sleep with her?!!! I went there to work Jisoo!!", Jinyoung shot back. "Why do you keep bringing Taera into our fights?!!", Jinyoung asked, raged.

"Because she's always the cause of it!!! That's why!!! And the worst part of it all is you let her be the cause of it!!!", Jisoo yelled, eyes glassy.

"No I don't!! You keep mentioning her in every fight we have!! How many times do I have to tell you, we have nothing!!! Yes I dated her but I'm married to you now, she's completely out of the picture!! Stop making her the cause of our arguments!!", Jinyoung said, raising his voice, and it made her flinch, he has never yelled at her like that.

"Then why was she the one who answered your call in the middle of the night yesterday?!! Why?!!!", Jisoo yelled, her tears betraying her, "You're a liar, you're a liar!! You said you loved me and this is what you do to me behind my back, you're a liar!!!", Jisoo said as she cried, pushing him repeatedly, causing him to stumble, Jinyoung steadied himself and grabbed her wrists to calm her down.

"Listen! Jisoo calm down please.", he retorted with a fed-up sigh, still holding her.

"Then answer me Jinyoung, answer me!! What?!! You have no answer for that?!!", Jisoo provoked.

"You never ask, all you do is assume.", Jinyoung said in a fed-up tone.

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ASK YOU??!! THE SITUATION IS ALWAYS OBVIOUS!!! No questions needed!!!", Jisoo yelled, heavy breathing.

"Yes she was in my room!! But it was less than 10 minutes!! I didn't even know she was going to be there!!! We didn't even do anything!!", Jinyoung yelled back.

"Why was she in your room to begin with Jinyoung??!!! That's not normal!! Why can't you say no to her!!! Ever!! Why?!!", Jisoo shot, "Do you still love her Jinyoung?", Jisoo said as her voice cracked and her face softened.

"Don't even go there, you know I don't.", Jinyoung spat.

"Then why is she still involved with you?! Why?", Jisoo attacked.

"Why does that matter so much to you??!! Why are you so concerned about her?!", Jinyoung said, fed-up.

"Because she's everywhere Jinyoung, and I'm so tired of her always shaking things up between us, and I always catch you and her in questionable situations!! As much as I try so hard to not believe it, I do, and you're right, I don't trust you when it comes to her and apparently you don't even trust me around other men just as much..I can't lie to myself!! This won't work..So if you wanna be with her, then go ahead!! I'm too exhausted to even care!!", Jisoo retorted as she combed her hair back. By this time, the happy news was long forgotten.

"Don't challenge me.", he warned.

"I think I just did.", Jisoo said.

"I can just snap my fingers and she'll come running back to me, is that what you want?", he asked, and Jisoo kept quiet at this, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "I'm talking to you Jisoo, is that what you want?", Jinyoung said intensely.

"No, it's not, but if that is what you want then go ahead, like I said, I'm too exhausted to even care.", she said as she went towards the closet and started taking out her bag, throwing in random clothes.

"Where are you going?", Jinyoung said, sighing as he raked his hair back.

"You don't need to know where I'm going.", she spat. She turned away from him, holding back tears, "Don't come looking for me, because right now..I can't even look at you, or even be in the same room as you without feeling like this whole thing is falling apart.", she said, her voice shaking.

Please tell me you need me to stay, please. Jisoo thought, hopeful, she didn't want to leave Jinyoung, of course she didn't.

Jinyoung scoffed.

"Then go.", Jinyoung said without thinking and in that moment, Jisoo could've sworn she heard her heart breaking, "Go!!", Jinyoung raised his voice. "Since that's all you know, leaving the moment things go wrong, just go Jisoo.", Jinyoung spat.

"Fine..", Jisoo said,  and she quickly left the room went downstairs, in hopes Jinyoung would chase after her, but as she expected, he didn't.

Jisoo grabbed her phone and car keys and was about to leave the house until Jiyeon stopped her, Jiyeon had heard all the yelling that was done, but she didn't think that it would lead to Jisoo leaving the house.

"No, unnie, you can't leave..", Jiyeon said, worried as she pulled Jisoo back.

"He just told me to Jiyeon, please, I need to go, so please, let me go.", Jisoo sighed as she wiped her tears and left the house.

"B-but..", Jiyeon just stood there speechless, she chased after Jisoo, trying to stop her.

Jinyoung took a few deep breaths, ruffling his hair in frustration.

"Jinyoung, what have you done?!", he muttered to himself as he quickly went downstairs, to stop Jisoo and tell her that they could work things out, but the moment he reached the front door, Jisoo had already drove off.

Jinyoung quickly grabbed his car keys to go after her. He drove around carelessly, trying to figure out where she went.

Jisoo on the other hand just drove, not knowing where to go, suddenly, she pulled over and took out her phone, she  sighed at all the text messages and missed calls she got from Jinyoung, suddenly, Jiyeon's caller ID popped up on her screen, she quickly switched off her phone and tossed it in her bag.

She leaned back in her seat, and took a few deep breaths, figuring out where to stay the night. She thought of going back to her parents' or her sister's but she knew she couldn't knowing there'd be endless questions, and she couldn't go to Hyeri's either for the same reason. She leaned onto the steering wheel and burst into tears as Jinyoung's words replayed over and over again in her head.

"Just go Jisoo.", Jinyoung spat.

She leaned back in her seat, is this the end of us? Things are just starting look up. She thought.

Suddenly, she got reminded of something.

"The keys..", she said to herself as she quickly wiped her tears, "Yes, the keys.", she said as she opened the dashbox of her car, and there it was, the keys to her old apartment.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N : update hehehe,I have news for you,,,,I might be able to finish this book Tonight ! 💞

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

219K 6.5K 27
Y/N recently lost her mother in a car accident. So her father took custody. But she has seven stepbrothers. So when she moves into her father's home...
397 15 1
The time Chaeyoung accidentally steals Dalgom from her next-door neighbor. And how unfortunate it had to be when it was Kim Jisoo, the Kim Jisoo that...
21K 938 28
Jisoo shook her head. "I-I can't do this. Run on your own, Jin. T-The game's over for me." Her voice was barely audible. With that, she dropped down...
341K 21.7K 41
"why are you doing this to me?" namjoon snickered, clearly doesn't like being touched by her. but she just laughed, while moving closer to him. "can'...