Play With Fire (Completed)

By historia14

"Sana, there's many boys around you who silently and openly adore you..you can pick whoever you like. But rem... More

Oh Sehun
Park Jimin
Jung Hoseok
Rehearsal
Cinnamon Ice Cream
Speculation
Confession
After A While
Reasons
Heartbreak
In Sena's Free Time
Rain
Their Conditions Afterwards
Since That Till Now
Suicide Attempt
In Your Arms
Sisterly Love
Glitch
I Miss You
Hurt... it's just hurt
Unfair
J-Hope's Strikes
Get A Grip
Reconciliation
Quiet Days
Anger
note (update is before this)
Farewell
new book (au)
It's Too Late
Six Months
Empty
Going Public
Jimin's Feelings
Something is Missing
Faded
Lovers Trip
Paradise For Us
Ring
Triple Date
Note!
Special Stage Request
Never an Easy Day
Drunk Text
Corrupted
๐Ÿ”ธi got tagged ๐Ÿ”ธ
Realization Hits
How To Put An End
Forgive, Me?
The One She Loves
Seesaw
Sana's Heart
Intertwined
Sweetheart
Friend for Life
The Day We Start It All
Burning Up
But I Still Love You
It's Time To Forget
She Better Died
Butterfly
Final - Spring Day
๐Ÿ’–Note๐Ÿ’–

Park Jihoon

458 24 5
By historia14

"Hell fuck!"
"Chae, mouth..,"said Jihyo calmly whilst checking Jeongyeon's accounting of their monthly living expenses at dorm.
"But...hell fuck as well,"said Nayeon who joined Chae on the sofa as she peeked on what the younger one's checking on internet.
"What's wrong with you guys? Don't curse in front of Tzuyu, and you're still underage too Chae,"Jeongyeon nagged at them.
"Just check this guys! What the hell..what the real fuck. God damnit,"said Nayeon.
"Ah, since when our dorm turned into thugs' dorm,"Jihyo rolled her eyes.
"Since Park Jihoon said his ideal type is cutie sexy and older than him and damn, he mentioned Sana!"Dahyun joined the party.
"What?!!"Sana who's busy cleaning the dirty plates quickly ran towards them.
"Man... that's right, why is he so blunt?"Jeongyeon said after she checked the article.
"Maybe because Sana is way older than him. But he's so cute don't you guys agree? If I'm Sana I'll definitely date him!"said Dahyun excitedly.
Sana didn't budge at all. Suddenly she remembered something. Yeah...that text! So was that probably from Jihoon? As Daniel told that's not his number.
"Ah... he's my favorite member. Sana is so lucky, almost every popular member said she's his ideal type,"Nayeon whined.
"Sana is liked by many man. She even got into top 4 of battle ideal type in male sites. She's the youngest one after IU, Seolhyun and Suzy sunbaenim,"Jeongyeon added.
"But I thought Jihoon's ideal type will be like Arin or Yeri,"Mina joined them after she's done cutting the apples. Dahyun took one piece and ate the apple that Mina just brought.
"So between Sehun and Jihoon, which one do you like better, eonnie?"asked Dahyun whilst eating the apple.
Sana just responded with "What the-," shyly. She's Sehun's girlfriend ofc she would pick Sehun all the way but she admitted that Jihoon is undoubtedly cute and likeable.
"I go with Sehun sunbaenim,"said Mina, she's Sehun's fans from before she debuted.
"Me too,"said Tzuyu.
"Me three,"
"Me four,"
"Jihoon is too young,"said Momo.
"I go with Jimin. Hahaha!"Jihyo laughed, causing the girls hit her with a pillow.
"Aish stop it guys, what's the importance of me picking one of them. I like Gongyoo Oppa, satisfied?"Sana stuck her tongue out, teasing them all. Nayeon and Jihyo suddenly hit Sana with pillow, disagreed that Sana picked a man out of her league.
"Jihoon...uh?"Sana murmured after their pillow fight.
***
Meanwhile in BTS dorm.
"Guys! Yo guys! Check this out!"Taehyung suddenly called the members to the living room.
"What's that Tae Tae?"Namjoon who's making coffee asked from their kitchen bar.
"Ahhh...look at this! Holy shit! This kid is damn blunt!"
"What?"Suga finally approached the younger one.
"Fuck,"he cursed after looking at what Taehyung read on his phone.
"Why are you cursing?"Jin joined as he placed his butt beside Suga.
"Ah, don't let Jimin see this!"he suddenly covered the phone unreasonably.
"It's okay, I've checked that already and I don't have special relationship with her anymore,"Jimin sat on the other side of their sofa.
"First time Jimin doesn't get jealous,"Namjoon giggled from the kitchen.
"Thanks to me?"Hoseok came from his room proudly.
"What did you do to him?"Jin asked curiously.
"Ah, just that we're over, that's all,"said Jimin in annoyance.
"That's good if you can move on,"Jungkook patted Jimin's back.
Actually Hoseok told Jimin that he went to Sana's place after Samin's meeting the other day. At first Jimin got jealous because Hoseok was always the one she's seeking when she's upset and down. But when he heard that Sana was crying because of Jimin, Jimin regretted his actions before. He realized that Sana is suffering because of his actions and he didn't want that so he chose to let her go and let his heart at ease.
"I meant that, that I regret because we were lovers and broke up. I want to be like you and her, can be around her and make her laugh and comfortable when talking with me,"
"So you must change. Treat her differently now, try to be her friend,"
That was what Hoseok told him. It motivated Jimin to heal and also to change. He knew that Hoseok, Jungkook and Suga did that either for their own good also hers. They chose to treat her not as their love interest but as their friend so she could stay comfortable while around them although actually they adore her secretly. Now he got what's the most important, for her to be comfortable to interact with the other, including him.
"Battle to be her best friend now?"Suga asked out of blue.
"Haha! Then I'm the winner already. I'm her best Oppa,"Hoseok said proudly.
"Not yet, we were holding on not like you this whole time to get closer to her because of Jimin,"Jungkook disagreed.
"Ah sorry guys,"Jimin responded to the youngest honesty.
"Ah but she still blocks my number because of this brat,"Suga whined, making Jimin grinned in apologize manners.
"You're better still be blocked by her, hahaha!"Taehyung laughed very loud.
Hoseok smiled looking at the members. First time Jimin not get mad and jealous, seems like his revolutionary will work out.

***

That day Sana had a date with Sehun just after he finished his practice. Since the weather is cold, they went to a private cafe in Gangnam. This cafe is famous between celebrity and is guaranteed free from journalist so usually the celebrities or idols hang out here or have a date here.
"Oppa, is that ok for us to show up together?"Sana asked nervously. Although she knew that there won't be any journalist or fans here but they still keep their relationship secret even from their own group. It'll be okay if inside the cafe only senior celebrities but what if there's an idol there? The news will spread fast.
"Don't you think we must reveal our relationship sooner or later? And this might be the time,"Sehun entwined their fingers together and kiss the back of her hand, ensuring Sana.
"But, I haven't tell the members yet,"
"It's okay. I haven't too...but I feel like I must reveal our relationship among the idols, at least...so everybody will know that you belong to me,"
"Hmm..what do you mean?"Sana titled her head confusedly.
"You've got so many fans from male idols, that kinda makes me uneasy,"Sehun giggled awkwardly. He knew he couldn't show his jealousy but he was helpless.
"Ah I'm not like that...Irene sunbaenim and IU sunbaenim are more popular amongst the male idols,"Sana pouted her lips, she's kinda tired with this popularity things.
"You're even Jimin's ex and Jimin is popular amongst my female co-workers in SM,"
"Really? Ah I don't know about that. But hey, that's not important now,"Sana hit Sehun's chest playfully.
"Hahaha...so, are you ready?"Sehun asked, squeezing her hands tightly.
"Ok then,"Sana nodded. Sehun gave a peck on her lips to appreciate her bravery before they leave the car.
The cafe was actually small, it's high class one but small just like any other cafe. They usually called this as celebcafe and really famous amongst the industry. Inside the cafe, there's only a few people, made Sana heaved a relief sigh after finding there's only movie stars and some composers there. Sana bet no one recognized who they are as they don't care when Sana and Sehun walked pass them. Well, compared to those stars, maybe they're nothing.
Sehun took Sana to the furthest table near the balcony. Sana was amazed by the scenery in front of her eyes outside the window, this place is indeed so high so they can enjoy the city lights from this place.
"This place is amazing,"Sana couldn't stop admiring the scenery.
"Is this your first time here?"Sehun asked in disbelief.
"Eum... although I heard that Chanyeol Oppa and the other ever brought Nayeon eonnie here, we never visited this cafe,"
"I thought you ever had a date here with Jimin,"
"No...EXO never knew that I dated Jimin before right? Only Twice and BTS... because we kept it hidden. We had dates in our dorm or places where there's no one,"Sana answered whilst keep staring at the city lights.
"You took your exes here?"she asked, now looking at Sehun properly.
"I took only my friends here. When I dated Jinri, I was still nobody so I don't belong in this place. Jinri ever visited this place with Zico instead of me,"
"Oppa... I'm wondering, who's your other exes? Why you only mentioned Sulli sunbaenim?"Sana asked curiously.
"Ah...the others were never my lovers, but well, they were my dates...Chorong, Seolhyun, Hyuna, Irene, and Junghwa,"
Sana was amazed by the list that Sehun mentioned. She couldn't believe that all of those gorgeous women were his date.
"Playboy,"Sana pouted her mouth.
"Nah I'm not, I'm just a man with needs and they gave themselves to me so why not,"Sehun said proudly, teasing Sana.
"OMG! I think I date a wrong man,"Sana covered her face frustratedly.
"Hey, I'm kidding. Hahaha! Well, that's not important right...now I have you and I don't care with the others,"
"Yeah, that's what you told them right...,"Sana was sulking.
"Hey, look at you. You asked me that question but you're sulking now~ they were my date but I never took them seriously since Jinri,"Sehun grabbed Sana's hand and rubbed her back.
"Oppa, Sulli seems so special to you...,"
"She was my first best friend and lover. We even still maintained our good relationship after we broke up but I never contacted her again after she left f(x),"Sehun examined Sana's face carefully, honestly he didn't want to hurt her or make her jealous by his history but he knew that she had rights to know about him and his love history.
"I see...the past is just a past. I'm glad to know about that,"Sana gave a genuine smile instead of upset just like Sehun feared. Sehun smiled in relief and ruffled his girlfriend's hair in a loving way.
They were enjoying their coffee and cakes with telling story about themselves when a crowd entered the cafe. Sana was the first to notice who entered the cafe and her jaw almost drop seeing them. Sehun followed her to check who entered the cafe and he smirked after that while the youngsters who entered the cafe caught a glimpse of them was taken aback, especially a certain person.
"Park Jihoon...,"
"Ah...Sana and Sehun sunbaenim,"Daniel quickly greeted them. Sana wanted to escape right now. Why out of all people, they must meet Wannaone members who find out their relationship for the first time. And most importantly, after one of them told the media that his ideal type is her. Jihoon's face turned dark after seeing them especially when Sehun quickly grabbed Sana's hand. Sana startled but she felt Sehun's grip is really tight.
"Oh hi...nice to meet you, Daniel and friends,"Sehun greeted them.
Jihoon became even irritated after hearing that. He knew that Daniel is the most known member among them but did Sehun really need to say Daniel and friends? That's harsh.
Wannaone saw Sehun's hand on Sana's and quickly understand what's going on between them.
"I think I left my phone on the car. Gotta get back there...sorry...nice to meet you, Sehun sunbaenim...Sana noona...,"Jihoon looked at Sana deeply before leaving them.
'Sana noona instead of Sana sunbaenim...that brat,'Sehun clenched his fist seeing Jihoon who walked away from them.
'Shot! She already has a dog for her,'Jihoon clenched his teeth whilst walking away from that place.
'God, I want to escape now. This is so awkward,'Sana hung her head low, trying to hide her nervousness.

TBC

Park Jihoon everyone! Anyone like him? He's so young but so cute... he's indeed noona's type 😂😍
Well I just want to make this story more interesting by add some of SeJimSoek's rival. At first I thought Daniel will wreck their wheel but it'll be more interesting if the younger one stubbornly trying to get into the circle. Anyone agree? Lol. Please vote and comment 😁😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 2K 17
There's an IDOL camp where KPOP Idols go to in the summer to relax! When rookie group TWICE decides to go there, their bus broke down on the way! Luc...
8.8K 387 38
His Kookie was the sweetest, friendliest and most well-behaved person there was. Taehyung was firmly convinced of this. Unfortunately, his Kookie was...
12.8K 289 62
"Stop passing the word 'love' as if it means nothing!" "You don't know how much times people said that to me then broke my heart!" Y/n was one of t...