Finding Love with the Heir

De thebookenchantress

[ON HIATUS](Previously named Finding Love)Seventeen year old Stella Miller is an ordinary girl whose family d... Mai multe

Finding Love with the Heir
[1] How the Heck did I Get into this School?!
[2] Welcome to this Filthy Rich School that You'll be Attending
[3] Ewww the first day of school
[4]Skateboarding Tryouts
[5] Carnival Fun!..or not
[6]Getting Ready For the Auction
[7] Being Bidded by an Ass
[8:Prt. 1] Being Kidnapped by a Black Masked Freak
[8: Prt. 2] Date Night with Him
[9] The Tickle Monster
Author's Note
[11] Damn These Late Night Raves
[12: Prt. 1]Hangovers Aren't the Only Annoying Things
[12: Prt. 2] Damn you, Wesley Richardson!
[13] A Girls' Sleepover Disaster
[14] Excuse Me, You Have the Nerve to Call me Cute!
[15] Hooray! It's the Beginning of Spirit Week!
Author's Note & Character Cast
[16] Scavenger Hunts and Surprises
Valentine's Day Special: Cupcake Wars!

[10] The Very Eventful Pool Party

341 8 2
De thebookenchantress

[10] The Very Eventful Pool Party

Stella Miller's POV

I woke up surrounded with an unfamiliar warmth around my body. Huh? Maybe the warmth is just the blanket. Wait. A blanket isn't doesn't contain a body with arms around me.I instantly opened my eyes and what revealed to me was Wesley fricking Richardson. He had his arm encircled around my waist. His face was facing mine making me a few inches away from him. I noticed that he had light freckles on the bridge of his nose. His jawline was deeply chiseled and his lips were a light pink. Wesley Richardson was actually not an ugly person.

I widened my eyes in realization of what I just said.

I called Wesley not an ugly person. Which also means he's good looking. And I clearly checked him out.

I tried pulling away from his grasp,but I felt his grip tighten. "Wesley," I whisper-shouted. I tapped his shoulder "Wesley!"

He groaned and opened his eyes revealing his deep blue eyes. "What Stella," he rubbed his left eye.

"What happened to staying on your side of the bed!"

"It doesn't matter though, nobody's here," he snuggled closer to me.

"Wesley, I bet everyone's gonna start walking up. If they catch us like this, it's gonna be your damn fault," I hissed.

This caused the corners of his mouth to go upwards. "I don't really give a damn of what they think."

He was going to close his eyes until I heard a door open followed by another door opening. "Ahhhhhh, what a beautiful morning!" Alyssa breathed out.

I shoveled Wesley off the bed. "Shit! That hurt like a fucker!" he sat up and rubbed his head. "What was that for Stella?!"

I gave him a hard look and jerked my head to everyone else's direction. He rolled his eyes. "I said that I didn't give a damn of what they think."

I sighed and stretched a leg on the cold hard wood floor and placed my other one. I slipped inside a huge hoodie and walked over to my phone and unplugged the wire from it. I grabbed my earphones from the coffee table and plugged them in my phone and shoved the earbuds in my ears.

"Why are you on the floor Wes?" Terrence furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't know?" he looked over to me and I rolled my eyes. I went around the couch and snatched my glasses from the table and slipped them on my face.

"How was your sleep Stella?" Alice stretched her arms and yawned.

"Great.... I guess." I glared at Wesley but he gave me his trademark smirk.

"That's good," she grinned. "When I woke up this morning I found that Wesley wasn't on the couch anymore, that's weird. Maybe he woke up early to do something."

"Yeah, maybe," I trailed off I dug my hands inside the pockets of the hoodie and pulled the hood up. I grabbed my high top maroon converse and followed after Alice and Destiny. They both were talking about girl things. I felt left out in this topic so I pressed the shuffle button on the music app.

We all decided to head downstairs to the lobby to get breakfast. We walked towards the elevator. The elevator me and Wesley hugged in. The though of it made my cheeks flush red. I felt his gaze burning holes on my head. I had my music on making me oblivious of what's going on around me.

We reached the lobby and walked towards the buffet of the hotel. While everyone continues walking to the buffet. My jaw dropped down at what stood before me. A fountain was placed in the center of the room with angels spitting out water. The carpet was a crimson color with polished wood walls. The chandelier was hung above the fountain. The buffet was along the walls. The tables each had a white table cover with a flower base as the center piece. Each wall held a large picture making the room scream rich.

"Holy fuck," I muttered.

I tugged my hood down making me feel rude leaving it on. The room even looked better than me. I sighed, I really hate feeling pressured like this. I guess this is the sad things about hanging out with rich people.

I approached the start of the buffet, I grabbed a plate off the stack. Oh my fucking god. This is fine China. I remember my mom would only use this on special occasions. On Christmas and on Thanksgiving, but here they just use them as buffet plates. These damn rich people.

I just decided on chocolate chip pancakes and an apple with chocolate milk as my drink. I usually have a big sweet tooth whenever I see chocolate.

I walked over to Destiny and sat next to her. She grinned at me and began eating her breakfast. I started to dig in on my pancakes. I wasn't really paying attention to the conversation, but I heard that we will be attending a pool party that lasts until the afternoon. Well I guess I'll be turning black today. Then later on we'll be going to a dance party. If it's a dance party,then I'm betting there'll be alcohol.

After we finished our breakfast, we all went to our rooms to change into our swimsuits. I zipped open my duffel bag to see what Destiny and Charlotte packed for me. They packed tons of my clothes and a swimsuit I never owned. It was a teal ruffled bikini and a bikini bottom as the pair. I tied my hair up in a high pony tail and put on my bathing suit. I slid my legs in a pair of shorts and used a huge shirt as a cover shirt. I wasn't planning on swimming anyway. I just don't feel like b

I slung my brown messenger bag over my shoulders and slipped on my aviators. I reviewed myself in the mirror and ruffled my hair to make me look more loose. I met everyone else with their bathing suits in the couch area of the suite. I noticed Bridgette wearing a flower crown around her head, making her bubbly personality stand out more. Luke wrapped an arm around her pulling her closer. Lindy looked as gorgeous as ever, she wore a white bathing suite and had her long brunette hair down. Charlotte wore a teal strapless bikini paired with a teal bottom, she wrapped her towel around her to cover herself up. Brandon had his arm on her shoulder and he kissed her head. I had my 'aww' moment in my head. Alyssa wore a her navy blue bathing suit and had her arms wrapped around a colorful beach ball. Cole wore the same colored trunks making them a matching couple.

Destiny on the other hand wore a black bikini and bottom, she wore a pair of sunglasses and had her hair down. Right now she was bickering with Dylan, as always. But this time, I could see her trying to crack a smile. Alice stunning as usual, I know I've known her for a few days, but we have become friends instantly. She wore a pair of cateye sunglasses and carried a blue beach bag.

I found my skateboard laid by the wall and carried it by the belly. I caught Wesley carrying his too, and he wore his signature smirk that works on all girls except me. I rolled my eyes and walked toward the door. Everyone else followed after me, I felt someone sling their heavy arm on my shoulder. I wasn't surprised who it was anyway. "Wesley can you take your fat arm off of me," I groaned before I glanced to see his annoying but handsome face.

"Sweetheart, this arm doesn't contain fat," he remarked. "This whole enitre arm is made of pure muscle."

"I don't know what is bigger, your ego or your lack of class." I exaggerated.

"Excuse me, sweetheart. Just to let you know, I have as much class as Robert Downy," he asserted.

"Robert Downy, my ass," I snorted.

"What did you say, sweetheart?"

"Nothing, Richardson," I simply replied.

****************************

We entered the pool area. And I've gotta say. It was hella crowded.

Our group was getting squished by the amount of people crowding around us. The people crowding us were mainly girls since they were trying to get noticed by the son of a bitch that is named Wesley. I noticed that this pool contained both West and East Ville and from the thoughts of that, I don't think this party won't be much fun. Both schools were split up. Literally. It was like their was an invisible line in between the pool area. The pool was the size of an olympic pool and all, but I could tell everyone in each school was keeping their distance from each other. Each side of the pool had their own huge white shaded area. The shaded area had their own table full of snacks and their own sign with the school logo. I could feel the heated glares coming from the students from East Ville.

Whoever planned having these two schools sharing a pool together was insane.

I set my bag and skateboard on a seat near the table. I sprayed the sunscreen on my skin and Destiny's too. I rubbed it along my legs and asked Destiny to spray it on my back too. When I finished putting on my sunscreen, Destiny jumped into the pool instantly. I smiled at all of the enthusiasm everyone had. I sat on one of the seats underneath the shade. I took of my sunglasses and placed them next to me and found one of my favorite books in my bag. I read a few chapters of the 'DUFF' and relaxed for five minutes. I needed to take advantage of this moment because I know I'll not be relaxed in while after this trip. I heard Bridgette and Alyssa calling me over to the pool, so I left my book near my bag. I pulled down my shorts and removed my jumbo shirt walked over to the edge of the pool and sat down and let my legs only get wet. Until suddenly a hand pushed my in the water.

I floated inside the water for a moment before pulling myself out and raked my hands on my hair. I heard the laughter of an heir of a billionaire and simply glared at him. Wesley was clutching onto the shoulder of Dylan and laughed his heart out. Dylan laughed too, but the only person I wanted revenge was the boy with the shaggy hair and gray eyes. I gave a smug look before I grabbed his ankle and yanked him in the pool causing a huge splash to come in.

Right now the tables have been turned. I was laughing at the now wet Wesley Richardson. All the attention went on us, but that didn't stop me from laughing so hard. "OH MY GOSH, your reaction was so hilarious!" I tried speaking in between laughs.

"Haha, very funny, Stell," Wesley deadpanned spotting the corner of his mouth curving upward.

"Alrighty then, I'm going to go continue on my book now," I sighed and tried spotting an exit, until Wesley's arms wrapped my waist pulling me closer to his body. Cue the blood running towards my face. I felt my back pressed on Wesley's chest and I can feel my heart beginning to hammer on its rib cage.

"Uh-uh, sorry sweetheart, but you're staying here with me."

"Y-yeah right," I stammered. I cleared my throat. "I mean, why would I listen to any of your commands, Richardson."

"I'll make yo-," Wesley stated until Tiffany interrupted our conversation by stepping in the middle.

"Wesley, honey, do you wanna come with me to do something," she trailed her fingers on Wesley's chest.

I rolled my eyes and pushed Wesley's arms off me. "Have fun, Richardson."

I eventually found an exit, and went up the steps to touch the dry cement. I was dripping wet and felt the heat of the sun touching my back and I could feel my feet making a trail mark. I could feel this heavy feeling in my stomach. It started all when I saw Tiffany trailing her fingers on Wesley. I just wanna do bad things to her, I just - woah! Is this feeling jealously? If it is, then I should stop right now.

I finally reached the shaded area where most of the students of the school were. I noticed no one was sitting on my seat so I went over there.I slouched on my seat and wrapped a towel aroudn me. Then I plugged my earphones to my phone and put them on. I played the song Till the Love Runs Out by OneRebulic and pulled my book out to read. I covered my eyes with my sunglasses once again. I loved this feeling. Music running all over my mind. No one stopping me. I spotted a brunette girl and a black haired guy chasing after each other around the pool. I suddenly recognized them. It was Destiny and Dylan! They seem to have fun from the smile from Destiny and the laugh coming from Dylan, I could tell. I grinned, they definitely have feelings for each other. I continued reading the part where Bianca was talking to Toby Tucker till someone snatched it out of my hands and threw it in the pool.

As always. You know who it is. Wesley fucking Richardson.

I snatched the sunglasses off my face and glared at Wesley. "What the fuck!"

"Come with me right now," he commanded and grabbed my wrist.

"No way! You just threw my favorite book inside a pool!" I snapped.

"It was your favorite?" he questioned.

I nodded furiously.

"Well then, I guess I'll buy you two more copies!" He pulled my off my seat and I stopped.

"And what makes you think I'm coming with you?"I snatched my arm from his hand and crossed my arms.

"Sweetheart, don't challenge me," Wesley cautioned.

"Oh I will, Mr. Richardson," I dared began walking away.

Wesley chuckled before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards his side. He leaned down so his lips could be near my ear. "Mrs. Miller, grabbed your things. We're going on a walk."

***********************

I entered underneath the shadded area. I put on my shorts and huge shirt and slung my bag over my shoulders and slipped in my flip flops. I grabbed my skateboard too. My hair was still wet, so I ran my fingers over my hair. I placed my sunglasses over my eyes and sighed. I slumped my shoulders and tapped my foot on the floor waiting for Wesley near the exit of the pool party.

"You seem eager for me, sweetheart," Wesley smirked. He wore a muscle tank and his trunks from the pool. His hair was still wet, but still looked perfect as ever. He was holding his skateboard. He looked so perfect. No wonder everyone was obssessed with him, he was gorgeous. I stopped myself before he could say anything.

"Shut up, let's get this through with."

"Uh-uh," he tutted once again. He grabbed my skateboard and held mine and his at the same time on one hand. He stretched his arm and showed me his hand, that secretly spoke 'can I hold your hand.'

I slightly grinned. "Only for a little bit." I interwined our fingers together, and I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks everytime I'm close with Wesley.

We were walking hand and hand on the grass of Coachella. I could feel his stare burning holes on my cheek. We were surrounded in a comfortable silence until Wesley broke it. "You're blushing."

"U-umm no I'm not!" I scoffed.

Wesley chuckled. "Yes you are, Sweetheart."

"Can you stop calling me Sweetheart!" I snapped.

"No thanks, I refuse," he showed me the hand. "You could give me a nickname," he spoke.

"What should I call you then?" I asked.

"You choose," Wesley affirmed.

"Ummmmm," I pondered. "What's your full name?"

"Um, Wesley Richardson," he replied acting like I was dumb.

"No idiot, say your middle name too."

"Wesley River-Dean Richardson," he confessed.

"Woah! That's a really unique name," I blurt, and quickly covered my mouth with my hand.

Wesley snickered. "Aww, you're so cute. What's your full name?"

"Just don't laugh, okay? And don't tell anyone!" I advised.

"All right, come at me bro."

"It's Stella Evangeline Miller," I breathed out.

"Wow."

"I told you not to laugh!" I complained and covered my face with my hands

"I'm not laughing," he grabbed my hand again. "I just think," Wesley suddenly stopped walking. "That is the most gorgeous name I've ever heard." We just simply stared at each other's eyes for a few minutes.

I cleared my throat. "I decided your nickname."

"Spit it out!"

"Okay, it's gonna be R.D." I announced.

"Why?"

"Because it's an abbreviation of your middle name, and I think your name is gorgeous too." I replied.

I genuinely smiled at Wesley. The kind of smile I rarely show. And I think he deserved this one.

"Well, I officially say that the only person who could say the name R.D. to me is the one and only Stella Evangeline Miller." Wesley flashed me his one and only smile. And I feel that that smile will only be for me.

********************

Wesley and I returned back to the pool party and found a crowd of people surround two guys.

Ah shit.

I'm probably guessing a guy from West Ville and someone from East Ville created this mess. It obviously a no brainer answer. "Don't you ever touch her again! If you do I'll make sure you will experience my wrath." Alright. I already know whose that is.

Wesley and I pushed everyone aside and found the bad boy whose name is Dylan Cooper challenging a blonde guy from East Ville. Wesley explained that the guy's name was Lucian Wright, Dustin's best friend from the beginning. I began thinking, 'where the hell are the teachers? Aren't they supposed to be here?'

"Why aren't the teachers here?" I whispered.

"Well they obviously have their own vacation. And just so you know, Sweetheart, even the teachers have their own rivalry," Wesley admitted.

What the heck? It's like everyone from the business world have their own enemies. Like seriously. Even the teachers have their own.

"What about you Cooper? Are you gonna start a fight?" Lucian dared. The guy was actually digging up his own grave.

Dylan showed him his deadliest glare. This isn't the playful Dylan or the egotisitcal jerk Dylan. This was I'm-going-to-kill-you-if-you-touch-what's-mine Dylan. "Don't challenge me, Lucian. We all know what happened the last time."

"Don't you dare ever bring that up, Cooper. You know what the consequences were," Lucian threatened.

"And you already know the consequences are whenever you touch someone that is mine, Lucian." Dylan growled.

"What her?" Lucian scoffed pointing at Destiny. Woah, it was Destiny? Dylan is fighting for Destiny? Man I need her to tell me what happened. "I thought you wanted someone better. Not like that ugly, awkward thing over there." Okay now I'm feeling the same feeling Dylan had. I wanted to punch the prick.

"Hey you!" Lucian got the attention of Destiny. "Dylan doesn't want you, okay? He doesn't want someone like you. What did you do to get his attention, huh? Did you do something kinky? Did yo-" Lucian got interrupted by Dylan's punch across his face.

"Don't you dare speak of her like that ever again!" Dylan roared. "EVER!" Dylan began punching his face, and Lucian shot back too. Everyone began cheering 'Fight,Fight!'

Wesley, Terrence, and Luke held Dylan by the arms, while Brandon and Cole got a hold of Lucian. I rushed over to Destiny and gave her a big hug. Even though she was still wet, I didn't care. One of my closest friends was hurt and I had to comfort her. "Des, don't listen to what he said alright? He didn't mean anything." I whispered to her ear.

I loosened up the hug so I could see her face. "Don't worry, we'll bake cupcakes later, alright?" and she replied by nodding.

Charlotte, Lindy, Alice, Bridgette, and Alyssa each gave Destiny a hug. I smiled until Lucian began shouting once again. "Remember Destiny, Dylan will never go out with someone like you! Just give up already." And Lucian got punched again. Not by Dylan. But by me.

"Will you just shut the fuck up already?"

Lucian wiped the blood on the side of his mouth. "Oh so you're the Stella Miller, huh? Well Dustin has big plans for you."

"What?"

"Well he told me to start the plan with this," Lucian asked for something from a guy from the East Ville side.

He held my blue Penny Nickel Board. I had all of my favorite brand stickers underneath the board. You could tell I used it a lot by the amount of dirt of it. I know I just got it a week ago, but it was my most prized possession, next to my mother and Melissa.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I tried reaching for the board, but he kept on moving it up higher. And that was already hard since he was six foot.

"Something you won't expect."

Lucian charged to a palm tree and smashed my skateboard with all his might. All of the pieces that made the board shattered. My eyes widened, my heart was pounding so hard. I wanted to move but my feet were glued to the floor. I watched the boys of East Ville smash my board even more, they stepped on it and even spit on it. My vision began to blur with all the tears that piled up and began falling down my cheeks. I began sobbing when they started laughing. They kicked the pieces of the board to the pool and left wheels on the gravel. I felt the tears creating their own trails on my cheeks. I slouched on the ground and continued sobbing. I felt Alice, Charlotte, Destiny, Alyssa, Bridgette, and Lindy assure me with their words. But that didn't overpower Wesley's loud growl.

I could see Wesley's eyes transition to a deep gray color, "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Wesley struck him on the face but much harder than Dylan. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

"Wesley," I croaked. "Wesley!" I shouted and wiped my tears.

Wesley stopped punching him looked over to me. His eyes softened.

"He's not worth it, leave him alone," I commanded plainly and stood up to my feet, I felt a struck of dizziness hit me.

"Stella do you want us to-," Destiny asked trying to reach out to me.

"It's alright, Des. I think I want to be alone right now," I smiled one of my fake smiles and touched her shoulder.

I looked over my shoulder. "Thanks Wesley."

***************************************************************************************************************

Author's Note:

Oh Snap!

What do you think Dustin's plans?

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Sorry for any spelling errors and proofreading mark errors also.

HOORAYYYY! I REACHED THE 10TH CHAPTER ACHEIVEMENT!!! YIPEE

Follow

Vote

Comment

Share(:

-sunsetvalley163

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.5M 40.8K 29
"I heard he got shot and died" "No, I heard he shot someone and went to prison" "So not true, I heard he got kicked out of his gang and had to skip t...
282K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
20.5K 381 51
"I think Mr.knights has anger issues." Just as those words slipped out from my mouth Mr.knights turned and in the blink of an eye, I was slammed aga...
Secrets keeper De Snow White

Ficțiune adolescenți

146K 6.8K 63
Gawking two guys in a hot-blown make-out session in the mathematical section of the library was not what I expected my first day after Winter breaks...