Compromise (Zendaya x Lil Bib...

Door ShaChief

We've all heard the saying if it ain't broke don't fix it. But not everything that works for you works for so... Meer

First Impressions
Flexy
No Strings Attached
Friends?
Bet?
Decisions Decisions πŸ€”πŸ€”
Where are you?
Pull A Gun For Me
Back To Reality
Selfish
Moving On
It's Not Over
No Games
Either Or
New Book Published
Duke
Moving In (pt.1)
Moving In (pt 2)
Crazy Secrets??
I'm Not Crazy!
Seriously???
While I Was Gone
Who Did It?
You Did It
Talk It out
For The Right Reasons
That Escalated Quickly
Lets Get Away
Tonights The Night
COMPROMISE
NEW BOOK ALERT

Ready Or Not

2.6K 106 28
Door ShaChief

ZENDAYA POV

"Bibby how'd you find my room"

"So this is where you been? I haven't seen you in a year"

"That was the point of me leaving Brandon. I couldn't be around you anymore. It was best for you"

He laughed and shook his head "how can you tell me what's best for me!" He raised his voice

"Okay can you stop before you wake up the whole floor, damn" I stepped to the side so he could come in

"I'm not too sure I wanna come in, I'm honestly feeling like this might have been a mistake"

I nodded my head "that's fine" I closed the door in his face

I stood there about ten seconds before I pulled the door open and found him with his hand up about to knock on the door. He grabbed me and engulfed me in a tight hug

"How could you just leave like that" he whispered while backing us up into the room and kicking the door closed with his foot. He finally let me go and looked at me

"Why'd you do it" he sat down in one of the chairs. Waiting for me to answer

"I already told you Brandon it was bes-"

"Don't give me that bullshit zendaya! How do you know what's best for me. You were suppose to be what was best for me and you just up and left! I went to your house to check on you and all your shit was gone. You didn't text you didn't call or even like an Instagram picture so that I knew you were alive. You didn't say goodbye to anyone you didn't say goodbye to me...."

"I did say goodbye to Ari I just didn't tell her where I was going"

"So she was the only one that deserved a goodbye!"

My eyes started to burn from holding back tears "Brandon your life was in danger if I stayed around you! Herbo life was in danger, Ari and Jr life was in danger. You have a son and I wouldn't be the reason that Jr had to grow up without a father and I wouldn't be the reason that the person I love ended up dead. Lucas is insane and if being away from you keeps you safe then staying away from you is exactly what I'm gonna do. Sorry if you don't agree"

He stood up and walked across the room to me. "The person you love?"

"I didn't say that" I looked down at the floor

He lifted my face up by my chin "that's exactly what you just said Zendaya. So is there something you wanna tell me?" He sat next to me on the bed

"Brandon you've always known how I've felt about you so don't do this"

"Nahh I don't know how you feel. I never got the chance to know how you feel. Cause when we were around each other you played hard to get and when we finally have a chance to possibly get things right you up and leave. So again I ask you... is there something you want to say to me?"

"Brandon I love you! But I also loved Zach and he was killed right in front of me by the person that hates us most. I never even got to tell Zach that I loved him and he died without knowing that I felt the same"

"Zendaya I am sorry about Zach and I'm sorry you had to be a witness to his death and you didn't get to tell him you love him but you can't sit here and tell me that you don't think he knows you felt the same"

"You don't get it. Do you know why Lucas killed him?"

"To prove a point"

"He killed him because I chose to save you. That bullet had your name on it! But I put my body in front of yours and not Zach. And it kill me everyday to know I'm the reason he is dead, but the alternative... being life without you? It was worse"

He jumped off the bed and starting pacing "And you're still living life without me Z cause you fucking ran instead of staying by my side and fighting with me!!!" He shouted "you couldn't have saved both of us zen. One of us was bond to die that day babygirl. Lucas made that clear. So if you didn't jump in front of me I would be dead, it was a lose lose situation"

"So I'm just suppose to be okay with him dying because it was gonna be a loss anyway?"

"I'm not saying you have to be okay with it" he rubbed his hands down his face in frustration. The room door open and we both froze

"Umm didn't I send Jayson back with you?" Kehlani looked between me and Bibby confused

"Yeahh he caught up to me" I smiled "thanks for that lani"

"Anytime" she grabbed some of her clothes "I'll be back in the morning boo" she kissed my cheek and walked out

"Is jayson that clown I seen you with at the concert?"

"He is-" my phone started ringing and it was a FaceTime call from Jayson. Bibby squinted his eyes at me waiting to see if I was gonna pick up the call. I answered and a smile instantly came across my face

"Hey beautiful"
"Hey JT, So you actually did go back to your room, I'm surprised"

"Well I actually stopped to get food first, but I told you there was no reason for me to be at the concert if you weren't there"

I felt myself blushing and when I looked up from my phone I seen Bibby leaning against the wall and giving me the stare of death while counting down from ten in a whisper

"JT I was about to get in the shower, I'll text you when I get out and if you still up FaceTime me"

"Alright beautiful. Talk to you later" he ended the call

"Why you gonna pick up that call with me standing right here"

"Why wouldn't I pick up the call?"

"You just told me you love me. That's why you wouldn't pick up the call!!" He gave me a duhh face

"Yeah I told you I love you and during this whole conversation you never said it back. So you can show yourself the door"

"I shouldn't have to say it back Zen! I've never showed you anything but love"

"It honestly not the same thing Bibby. You can leave"

"At least give me your number"

"I'll think about it"

"Unbelievable" he shook his head and walked out the door

BIBBY POV
I left the residence hall and got in my car heading back to the hotel. I was beyond pissed and I wanted to break someone face at this point. Herbo wasn't answering his phone and I could've called Ari but I'm pissed with her too

I got to the hotel and knocked on chris door to see was he up

"Yoo one second" he pulled the door open

"Nigga your room smells like mad shake that ass"

"So get out nigga it's 1am"

"Nahh you good. I'll let you get back to your thot in a few mins I need some advice. I would've went to A boogie but that nigga at a club"

"Wassup he grabbed a bottle of water and threw me one"

"Remember when I left the concert I told y'all I was going to see my ex that had just up and left the Chi without saying anything"

"Yeahh...your record label owner daughter right?"

"Exactly. Well once I found her she tried to justify her leaving without saying goodbye. Talking about it was best for me"

"Well was it?"

"Me and her got into some shit she was kidnapped I recused her with the help of her kidnapper brother. Her boyfriend Lucas at the time was in on it. He was about to kill me so she pulled a gun for me shot him first or so we thought. Turns out he was a twin, she killed the wrong brother"

"Wait what in the actual fuck.."

"I'm not done. She soon starts dating her kidnapper brother. Now before you judge he was good for her bro but I still wanted her. Lucas manages to kidnap all three of us. But I was home with my son when we sent niggas to my house. Anyway she gets loose and runs to Herbo for help. We get free and then the next  fucking day we get caught slipping again. This time he makes her choose who to save. He pointed the gun at me but she jumped in front of me so he killed her boyfriend"

"Yooo Nahh what type of shit. Is this normal for Chicago"

"The whole city was on her body. Niggas wanted her chris but the thing is how can she tell me what's best for me. Why is that her choice"

"Nigga she right. You have a son! They already bust in your house while he was there. That could've ended badly. And before she got to Chicago have you ever been kidnapped?"

"No"

"Exactly! So I'm not understanding why you aren't getting where she coming from"

"She could've said goodbye bro"

"And would you have let her leave"

"Hell no"

"That exactly why she didn't tell your ass Bibby"

"But she told me she love me! How you love a nigga but can just walk away from him"

"What did you say when she told you that she love you?"

"Nothing. Well I was to busy being pissed to return it. But bro I love her and I don't plan on leaving this state without her"

"So what you gonna do?"

I shook my head " I don't know bro I'll figure it out" I dapped him up and left

I got in the elevator to my floor and when I stepped out I was getting a call from Herbo. I answered the phone

"Wassup bro" he sound like he was just waking up

"Bro I need to get her back"

"You and Jazz broke up again? I'm over it"

"Bro fuck her right now, I'm taking about zendaya" I heard him shuffle around

"What about her"

"I found her. I need you and Ari to make a move for me."

"Nigga you wanna move??? Move where??"

"North Carolina, but not forever just till I can fix this. We can buy one big house for now" I kicked off my shoes as I walked in the door

"Bro you know I got you, just give us a week"

"Good looks bro" I ended the call and laid back on the bed

I hope you ready Zen

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

382K 14.5K 50
| β€’ | β€’ | What's life without drama | β€’ | β€’ | How could you know love without experiencing heartache. |...
25.3K 2.1K 33
Wildin' || NBA YB By:4π–™π–π–Šπ–˜π–†π–π–Šπ–”π–‹π–‘π–šπ–›β¦ You won't regret it Read to find out... β–ͺ️Comment pleaseee β–ͺ️Vote β–ͺ️Follow me Β© Mature Content Stro...
14.9K 555 29
When something is fragile you have to treat it carefully or else you can break it, but when it breaks it's hard to put back together. She was fragile...