Who Did It?

ZENDAYA POV
I woke up to a knock on my hotel door. I looked through the peephole and it was Jayson. I pulled the door open and looked at him confused

"Good morning, take me to school. Chop chop get dress"

"Nigga didn't you just get a whole car " I flopped down on the bed

"Yes and it's also in the shop and since no one wanted to drive me to campus. Talking about it's too early I took a uber here cause it was 40$ cheaper and figured you would take me the rest of the way. Now let's gooo we got class in a hour"

"How you gonna put me on a time limit. You should've gotten here earlier"

"Uhhh no. And can you also take me to get my car after you done with classes"

"I rolled my eyes. Why your car in the shop anyway"

"I wanted a new paint job, matte black" he smiled

I laughed hard "you so goofy. And you could pay for a new paint job but couldn't spend 40 extra dollars on a uber"

"Don't question my priorities" he laughed and turned his head so I could change my shirt

"You can look now. I'm done. Go start the car, I'm coming just let me brush my teeth" I threw him the keys

I brush my teeth then grabbed my stuff and made my way downstairs

"That's how you going to class?!?" Jayson yelled from the window of the car

I shrugged and got in the car. "So you gonna walk around all day looking like condom head? And where is your bag cause that lil ass purse ain't fitting no books"

"My books in the back seat and yes I'm keeping my hood on all day" I handed him the Aux cord

"You didn't brush your hair did you?" He laughed

"Mane Shutup!" I laughed and pulled out the parking lot

He turned down the music and looked at me "but on a serious note how you feeling today?"

" way better than I felt yesterday"

"You know Bibby didn't mean to hurt you or anything he really loves you"

I shook my head "I should've known you was here on behalf of Bibby"

"That's not true. My car is really in the shop"

"Yeahh but we take each other cars all day over there so you had three cars too choose from. Why take a uber to me?"

"Cause I really just wanted to check up on you. Not for Bibby but for myself and I knew you wouldn't want to talk about it in class cause you all about focus"

I smiled " I'm good JT, of course I'm still upset but I feel like I have every right to be. Bibby can't just think that sorry will fix it. You feel me?"