This is a CATastrophe! (Black...

By fishy_bowl

When you find a box of kittens on the sidewalk, you decide to take them in. When you do, your life become muc... More

Just purrrfect!!
Interests
Shopping in hell
Ramen night!
Love gone wrong
New life
News Flash!
Thoughts and Opinions
Just Dance!
Do you love me?
Lunch break
Mall ball
Secrets and Revealing
Sleep problems
Glasses with Miss Bitch
It's a Deal
Adjusting to a new life
It's all connected!
Behind your back
Arguments and Windows
Announcement
Uncomfortable Silence
True Story
Possessive Pride
Is it a Date?
Amusement Park Stalking
Caught!
Picture
Party Invitation
Tea Time
Bottles
Hidden Feelings
Uninvited Guest
Ugly Truth
Redemption
It's Time
Flyers and Conflicts
Burning Riddle
Preparations!
Going Home
A/N
Q&A
Epilogue
A Complaint

Coffee Talk

12.5K 452 270
By fishy_bowl

Ronald's eyes snapped open as he felt a paw poke his cheek. He was about to snap at Grell for waking him up, but he rubbed his eyes to see Undertaker smiling at him.

"What is it?" He asked. "It is the middle of the night."

"Hehe... remember?" He whispered, "we're going out at midnight sharp."

Ronald groaned, regretting his decision. Then again, it could lead them to the answer on why they're here, and if the could go back. However, one thought was preventing him for wanting to go completely.

What would you think about this?

"Right," Ronald sighed, standing up slowly and stretching. He padded over to Undertaker with a yawn, and looked up at the bed where you were sleeping. "Let's go."

The two both jumped down the stairs and hit the bottom, before walking to the door. A gray mist surrounded Undertaker, before dissipating to reveal a humanized version of the retired reaper, who opened the door.

"After you," he giggled. Ronald nodded, and walked out the door. Undertaker closed it softly before reverting back into his cat form. He strode over to Ronald. "Follow me, dearie."

He then took off at an incredible speed, and Ronald had to sprint after the eager cat, wondering how the old cat could reach such speeds.

"Take a left here!" Undertaker yelled from behind. Ronald nodded, and took a left with Undertaker.

About 45 minutes have passed, and Ronald was panting and sweating. Undertaker sat in front of the store that looked like his, without the Undertaker sign on the top. Instead, it read Flora's Floral Service.

"Why are we at a flower shop?" Ronald panted. Undertaker grin, and turned around. Unlike the dying Ronald, he looked fine and not at all like a dying human.

"Because it's where she resides," Undertaker replied mysteriously, before turning into a human. Looking down at Ronald, he lifted him up with his frozen hands.

"Jesus!" Ronald hissed trying to escape his ice grasp. "Have you been putting your hands in the box of ice?!"

"No," Undertaker muttered, his smile gone. With one hand, he parted his bangs to show his eyes. "Anyways, let's head inside."

Ronald hated to admit, but Undertaker was pretty good looking without those pesky bangs in his eyes and his robes of darkness draped on his body. He hoped that you would see more than just good looks.

"Flora? Remember that guest I was talking about?" Undertaker called out into the dark shop after opening the unlocked door. Footsteps emitted from upstairs, and a girl in her 20's ran down the stairs, before smiling at the two.

"Yes, I do! Welcome to my shop," she replied, and winked at him. "Nice to meet you. Anyways, how are you doing, Adrian?"

"Fine, thank you," he said as he dropped Ronald, who hissed and reverted to his human form.

"Please don't do that," Ronald said calmly, brushing himself off. The girl raised an eyebrow, before walking over to him, and touching his ears.

Long fingernails, he thought as she withdrew her porcelain hand from his head. She had a nasty smile on her face, and stepped back.

That coy smile... Ronald thought again, his ears flattening and eyes narrowing, like he was about to pounce.

"Why the angry face?" The lady cooed, the smile still on your face. "Is there something the matter?"

"You..." he hissed, stepping back and adjusting his glasses. "You're the one that made me come to this futuristic hell!"

"What proof do you have?" She retorted, backing away from him. He thought about what to say as Undertaker watched with a smile. It would be rude to say "oh, it's because of your fingernails. You should cut them. Actually, Grell would probably say that.

"Uh... you look and sound familiar," he replied, looking ashamed.

"Oh, so this lady's the reason why you're here?" Undertaker asked. "Interesting."

"Yes, because his friend was SHAMING my FASHION!" The goddess shrieked, pointing at the cat hybrid.

"So I WAS right!" Ronald cried with a more confident smile. The lady went silent with embarrassment.

"Ah, oops," she mumbled, rubbing the back of her neck. "Anyways, what is your business here with me? I'm a busy woman!"

"Not at this hour you're not," Undertaker pointed out, making the goddess blush and raise a fist to his face.

"Shut up."

"Will do."

"I want to know how to get home," Ronald sighed, walking up to the lady, his tail twitching nervously, hoping that she wouldn't blast him into ashes. To his delight, she just gave him a weary look.

"I don't feel like telling you," she replied in a dead voice. "Not without some coffee and a purchase of flowers. Buy something."

Ronald raised an eyebrow, but the flower lady snapped her fingers and dissipated to get some coffee with sugar. Undertaker giggled. "She certainly is something, no?"

"Yeah, she's something," Ronald commented, before wandering around to see the flowers. Maybe I should buy one for (Y/n). Wait...

"Shit, I don't have money!" Ronald moaned, falling to the floor, defeated. Undertaker took something out of his pocket, and tapping Ronald on the shoulder.

"I have some," he said, handing the wallet to the crushed man. Ronald smiled, and stood up.

"Thanks," he responded and took the leather pouch. "Where did you find this?"

"In a purse on the table," Undertaker said, before turning around and giggling. "Who are you giving the flower to?"

"Probably (Y/n) as a thank you gift," Ronald said with a newfound confidence as he started to make his rounds around the shop. "I think it would be nice."

"You know that it doesn't count as a gift if you don't use your own money," a feminine voice piped up. Ronald's eye twitched as he turned to see the lady looking at him. Instead of the nightgown and bathrobe, she was wearing a kimono and had a coffee mug that read stop and smell the roses in her hand.

She took a sip, and the grabbed Ronald's hand with her free one. His tail stiffened from the contact. Jesus, her hand is cold. Her and Undertaker are a match made in frozen heaven.

While Ronald was being dragged to the kitchen, Undertaker, turned around and looked out the window, shoving his pale hands into the pockets of his black jeans.

A full moon shone down on the quaint shop, just like the night he went out to do some... Undertaker stuff. He put one of hands up to the moon as he grinned.

I don't want to leave. No responsibilities, he thought as he moved his gray locks away from his face, revealing his piercing eyes and a long scar on his face. The moon looks so beautiful tonight, just like her...

While Undertaker was deep in thought, Ronald sat down across from the goddess, who had just chugged the rest of her coffee down the hatch. With a content sigh, she sat up with a smile.

"Alright, you want to know how to leave," she said with a dangerous gleam in her eyes. "Well, there isn't one. Sorry."

"What?!" Ronald shouted as she brushed her black hair out of her pale face and took the wallet from him.

"Yep, no can do for you. I think you're going to be stuck here for quite a while," she clicked her tongue as she withdrew three dollars and handed him a single rose. "On the plus side, you have a home. Don't think that cardboard box was put there conveniently."

"What do you mean? Did you plan all of this?" He asked. She shrugged in reply.

"Not really. It was a 'think fast' kind of moment, no? At least you're still not living on the streets," the lady commented with a smile as Ronald took the rose from the table. "Plus, I want to see how this'll play out."

"You really have the power to do that? Just mess around with lives like that?" Ronald whispered, shaking with rage. He was dragged into a little game, all for a girl's entertainment.

"No, if the council found out, I would be in trouble..." she drawled. "But they haven't found out yet. And don't think I'll be ratted out by the likes of you."

"Well, let's see about that. Goodbye," Ronald said with a wink, making the lady scoff. "By the way, I didn't catch your name."

"Auna, part of the Council of Gods," she replied, standing up. "Now get out of my shop. Both of you!"

Ronald nodded with a small smile. He will get everyone back home, and maybe take you along if you're up for it.

"Nice to meet you, Auna. 'Till we meet again!" Ronald called, walking away from the kitchen and grabbing Undertaker to head back home.

She nodded with a cruel smile. Foolish reaper. To think that you could take down the wife of the leader, she thought as she took a sip of her fresh coffee.

"I think (Y/n) is enjoying their company, no?" She called out. No answer, and she sighed. "Matt, tell me more about her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 13.9K 73
They all used to love her, so why am I getting all the attention now? Number one in Ciel and Modernau? Aww. How sweet TwT That ain't gonna last-
72.1K 2K 36
Taken over by Bookwormforever18 ! Please go follow them and add the book! :) thank you all for continuous support
472K 4.9K 23
🚫Requests are C L O S E D🚫 Most of these will be female!reader unless stated in the title or asked in a request (eg asked for male, gender neutral...
186K 6.9K 43
Well here's an update, sorry for it being a few years....