I'm In The Naruto World

By LightWolf46

It was a normal day for me, I get up, get ready for school, grab a quick breakfast, run to to school, get bac... More

I'm In The Naruto World
Naruto
Teams
The Bell Test
The Land Of Waves
Training and Life
Chunin Written Test
Forest of Death
The Festival
Attack on the Leaf
Searching
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Untitled Story Part
He Comes Back
Gaara
Naruto the Nine Tailed Jinchuriki
Sora
Shit
A Death of Someone Close
What the hell
The six tails
Pain and Danzo
I'm a Jinchuriki? Since When?
Damn it Naruto
War Part 2
Aftermaths
My Travels Part 1
My Travels Part 2
Chapter 33

War Part 1

483 12 2
By LightWolf46

A Long While Later

Sora's POV

I run through the battle field to find Sasuke. I run over and I hit him on the head. "DUMBASS."

Naruto and Sakura freak out. "He's on our side, calm down."

I breath in and out and I calm down. "Sasuke, after this war is over, I'm pounding your skull in." I say to him with a sweet smile. "Tails!"

Tails poofs down next to me. "Right."

Sasuke looks at me. "Who are you?"

Naruto laughs while I stand there shocked and sulking.

"Its alright." Tails says to me.

"Its Sora, our teammate?" Sakura says to him.

Sasuke's eyes flash in recognition but he doesn't say anything.

"Sakura, what's going on here?" I ask her.

She explains to me what's happened so far.

"WHAT? ALL THAT HAPPENED AFTER NARUTO KNOCKED ME OUT WITH THAT STENCH?" I yell surprised.

"Oh and one more thing, Neji's dead." Naruto says to me with saddened eyes.

My eye's widen as wind blows around me. "Your joking right? Neji can't be dead."

Naruto and Sakura look at me saddened. "I'm sorry."

Tails looks at me. "Sora."

I close my eyes. "Neji is dead. The first friend I made in the Leaf Village, is dead. The guy I liked is dead. I need to bash someone's skull." 

"That's a better reaction than what I thought was gonna happen." Sakura says surprised.

I see Sai land next to me. 

"Did Naruto tell you?" Sai asks me.

I nod. "Alright, now lets see. Who's skull do I bash?" I ask looking at the enemy.

Sai gives me a smile. "Right."

"Sora, I've kept my promise." Sasuke says to me with a smirk.

I nod. "Thanks Sasuke. Tails stay near Sai." I say to her.

"Right." She stands next to Sai.

I grab my Katana. "Hey you guys look beat up. Want me to take care of these guys for a bit since Naruto knocked me out?" I ask them.

"I'll work on healing them." Sakura says to me.

I run at the enemy with my Katana in one hand. I start slicing through them easily. 

"This is a pain." I do multiple hand signs. "Sasuke, I'm gonna copy your Sharigan." I say to him.

"Right." He activates it.

"Mimicry, Sharigan." My eyes turn into the Sharigan. I do more hand signs. "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu." I make a huge fireball and it burns some of them to ashes while some others are singed.

I see something unexpected. "Uh." I jump back in front of the others and I stare at two people in the face.

"Sora, who are they?" Sakura asks me.

"Seems you have made some good friends Sora. Just like I hoped you would." 

"Mom, Dad." I say to them and my team looks at me shocked.

"It seems we're on the your side Sora." Dad says looking at me.

"Yuki." Tails says surprised.

Sasuke stares at me. "Sora, what are you gonna do about this?" He asks me.

"I'm thinking. Just give me a minute. First Neji is killed, now my parents are here. Oh jeez, my brain can't handle this crap."

"Dad." I hear Naruto say and I look at him as Naruto looks at an older version of himself. 

"Eh? I'm not the only one? Yuki? James? When did you guys get here?" 

"Minato, its been a while. Lord Orochimaru brought us back for the most part, it was just now. We felt Sora's chakra spike and we wanted to come to see if she needed back up." Yuki says to him.

The Minato guy looks at me. "You must be Sora. Yuki and James' daughter. I'm Minato, the fourth Hokage."

I freak out a little. "Eh? Naruto? Your the son of the fourth?" I ask him surprised.

Naruto laughs nervously. "I thought I already told you." 

I hit Naruto on the head. "I've been going from country to country remember? You know for missions? I take more than ANBU sometimes." I say to him.

The three adults laugh at us.

I blush embarrassed. "Dang it, now I'm embarrassed." 

Sakura and Sasuke watch amused.

"Sora, embarrassed? That's a new one." Sakura says to Sasuke.

I place a hand on my face embarrassed and I slice another thing that was coming after me. 

"Even when she's distracted she's still on high alert." Minato says surprised.

"That's my daughter for ya." James says to him with a smirk.

"Sora, get over it." Tails says to me.

I glance around out of the corner of my eye, assessing everything.

"Sakura, you take that group over there. Sasuke, take that group. Naruto, Lord Fourth, take that group. Mom, Dad, take that group. I'll take that one." I say to them. "Sai, Tails, take to the sky and watch our backs." 

"I don't have to listen to you." Naruto says to me.

"Naruto, just do it or I'm beating your skull in later when I beat in Sasuke's." I say to him.

"Yes Ma'am." Naruto says quickly.

Me and Sai nod and he and Tails jump on one of his birds that he drew. They take to the sky.

Sasuke smirks. "You sure you can handle it? Miss Mimicry."

"Sasuke, I'll make sure to tear your eyes out later if you say that again." I say to him.

"Your daughter is scary." Minato sulks.

"She's always been like this. She's scary when she wants to be and sweet at other times." Sakura says to him.

I turn on my heel and I hold my Katana out in front of me. "Kimiki Secret Jutsu: Weapon Multiply." I say while doing a few hand signs. My Katana multiplies into 30 Katana's. "Weapon Hold." My Katana's levitate in front of me with my chakra.

"Still showing off are you?" Sasuke asks with a smirk.

I shoot them and they take out most of my group. "No, its just a faster way of getting rid of the enemy."

"Yeah, whatever you say. Your using up chakra." Sasuke says to me.

I scowl at him. "I bet I don't use as much chakra as you do when you use your Sharigan." 

"That's off topic." Sasuke says to me.

"Sure it is. I just bet you can't admit that I'm right and your wrong." I say with a smirk.

Sasuke just grunts and gets to work on his share.

"Haha, your lost for words again. I always win." I say and I chop down the rest of my share.

"SORA, THERE'S MORE COMING." Sai yells.

"That's such a pain." I mutter. "THANKS SAI." I yell back up.

I make two more Katana's and I throw one to Mom and one to Dad.

"Thanks." The two say to me.

I nod to them and they slice through their group in a flash.

I keep my black jacket on over my Jonin outfit.

'Sora, this is Ino. Who are you with?' I hear her say in my head.

'I'm with Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, Sai, the Fourth Hokage and my parents.'

'Your parents? I thought they were dead.' Ino asks me in my head.

'They are. The snake resurrected them for now. Its the reanimation but they're on our side.' 

"Why do you still call Lord Orochimaru a snake?" Sasuke asks me.

"Because he is. He's the one who killed Lord Third and his side kick nearly killed Naruto. Plus he's the one who fucking brainwashed you, dumbass." I yell at him.

"There's no need to yell at me." Sasuke says to me.

"I'll yell at you all I want. Your the one who ran away." I yell at him.

"You know why I ran away. It was to gain power to kill my brother." Sasuke yells at me.

"And how did you feel after you got your revenge? After you learned the truth?" I ask him.

Sasuke stays silent and scowls at the ground.

"That's what I thought." I mutter and I turn back to look at my area. "Crap, I wasted time." I slice through my enemies in a flash and I jump back as to not get blood all over me.

"My daughter sure is fast." Mom says with a smirk.

"Hey Sora, take your coat off and show them really how fast you are." Sakura says to me.

I shrug. "Fine." I slip my coat off and I hold it in one hand. I throw it and it takes off some heads. "Score." I say with a grin and I appear in front of my area and in a second all the enemies around us are dismembered and dead.

I stand in the center. "A thank you would be nice."

"Damn, she's fast." Minato says to himself.

I crack my knuckles. "SAI, TAILS, ANYMORE?" 

"Yeah." They yell down.

Another long while later.

One of my eye's gets cut out.

I yell and I hold it. "CRAP, THIS FUCKING HURTS." I yell.

Kakashi looks at me immediately. "What happened?"

"My freaking eye was cut out." I yell at him.

Blood seeps through my hand. "This is the only injury in a long while that I've had since before Naruto knocked me and Tails out." I mutter.

"Are you ok?" Kakashi asks me.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK? I ONLY HAVE ONE FREAKING EYE NOW." I yell at him.

Kakashi laughs nervously.

I groan. "I better take care of this. Kakashi-Sensei, cover my back." I say to him.

"Right." Kakashi says then runs in front of me.

I focus on my chakra and my hand starts to glow green. I use what medical Nin-Jutsu I know and I stop the bleeding.

I pull down my Forehead Protector over my left eye. I put my fingerless glove back on.

"Thanks Kakashi-Sensei." I say standing up.

"You sure you can fight?" Kakashi asks me.

"Yeah, once this war is over, I'll figure out a way to get a new eye, that doesn't require pain to others. I can't use my Mimicry Jutsu's, or any Jutsu that has to deal with my eyes. What a pain. Nature Style it is then." 

Kakashi nods then moves out of my way. "Don't over do it."

I start doing hand signs but then I stop. "I can't use my Nature Style because it takes a huge chunk out of my Chakra. That's why I use my normal Mimicry Jutsu. Damn it, this is such a pain." 

I sigh and I pull out my katana again and I make a double. 

Madara appears out of nowhere and takes Kakashi's Mangekyo eye then disappears.

"Seriously? You've got to be kidding." I say about to rant.

Naruto and Sasuke appear and Naruto looks at me weirdly.

"Why do you have your Leaf Protector over your eye?" Naruto asks me.

"My eye got cut out. His eye was taken." I say to him.

Naruto motions for me to pull up my forehead protector. 

I pull it up and I keep my eyelid closed. 

Naruto places a hand over my eye and replaces my eye. "There. Now try it out."

I open my eye. I blink a few times. "Wow. How did you?" 

Naruto does the same for Kakashi.

"Hurray, I can use my Nature style again." I say with a grin.

"You couldn't before?" Sasuke asks me.

"I would have needed my Mimicry Jutsu to expand my chakra so I don't waste as much Chakra." I say to him and I activate it. "Plus I know how to keep my Mimicry Jutsu going for longer periods of time." 

Sakura appears.

"What happened to Obito?" I ask her.

She tells us what happened.

"What a pain." I freak out slightly. "This is bad isn't it?"

"You were there when Tobi waged war on the five countries and the Land of Iron. You should know if its bad or not." Kakashi says to me.

I glance at the sky then around us. "I'd say, from 1-5 minutes, Madara will come back with Obito." I say to them.

I do a few hand signs. "Nature Style: Bind." I put my hands on the ground as soon as they come back and I bind Madara in earth, air, lightning, water and fire chains.

"I remember this type of Jutsu. Nature style correct? Who has it?" Madara asks with a smirk then looks at me. "I'm guessing its the young Kimiki right there."

I tighten the chains. "Keep talking and I'll pop your head off. So keep talking."

Madara smirks then appears where I stood and I'm in my own chains.

"Crap." I release the Jutsu. "Kakashi-Sensei can I kill this guy?" I ask him.

"You won't be able to. He's got these shadows around him." Sasuke says to me.

I smirk at Sasuke. "Have you forgotten who I am? I'm Sora Kimiki, the rouge hunter. I have never been defeated by a Rouge once. S-Rank SS-Rank, you name the rank and I've defeated them all. That's why the Rouge hunting list has gotten extremely thin." I say to him.

I close my eyes and I sense then I start running forward with my eyes closed. I jump over the four, no five shadows and I punch Madara in the jaw, sending him flying back.

"I also have extreme sensory skills. I could rival the Rinnegan in terms of Sensory." 

Madara flies up. "Infinite Tsukuyomi." 

"Craaaappppp, we didn't stop him in time." I freak out slightly.

Naruto looks at me. "Sora, calm down. Your the one usually barking out orders." Naruto says to me.

"She's hiding her fear by putting up a freaked out façade on." Sasuke says to him.

I gulp and I look around. 

Ok think, your always calm, so why are you scared. You don't know the meaning of fear. Yes I don't know the meaning of fear, but why am I afraid? What am I afraid of?

"Sora, think. Put your brain into gear." Sasuke yells at me as he covers us with his Susano'o.

"I'm trying." I say to him.

Naruto looks at me shocked. "What's happening to Sora?" He asks.

"Everything is getting to her now. Everything that's happened so far has sunk in and now she's afraid. She's having a breakdown." Sasuke says to him.

I breath in an out a few times and I close my eyes. I put my hands together and I focus on sensing what's outside as my fear tries to take over me.

I need to put it all out of my mind. I have comrades to protect. I can't let this get to me.

"Now she's battling her thoughts by working on trying to figure out what's going on at the moment." Sasuke explains.

"How do you know all this?" Naruto asks him.

"We trained for a month together and the five of us are Team 7 correct?" Sasuke asks him.

"Right."

"Sora, get a hold on yourself." Sasuke says to me.

"I'm trying. I'm really trying, but the war, Neji, my comrades, my brother and sisters in arms, my friends. This is getting to be too much for me."

Sakura walks over and hugs me. "Its alright Sora. We're Team 7 we can handle anything remember? Remember when we did the Bridge Builder Escort mission with Tazuna and how Inari said stuff that nearly got to you but didn't? Think of this war as if you were talking to a child who was bad mouthing you." Sakura says to me.

I open my eyes up to look at her. "Who's head am I gonna be bashing in?"

Sasuke smirks while Naruto grins. Sakura smiles at me and Kakashi sighs.

"Finally. I thought I'd have to hit you on the head." Sasuke says to me.

"Do it and it will be the last thing your fist ever does." I say to him. "Also tell anyone about this and your all dead to me."

"Right, right. No need to threaten us anymore." Sasuke says to me.

We talk then more stuff happens and we end up in a lava realm.

"Shit its hot." I make a few hand signs as I fall. "Wind Style: Cloud." I use the smoke around me to create a platform so I can stand on it. "That was close."

I look at the Women. "She feels familiar. But like a total stranger." 

I ride up next to Naruto and Sasuke.

"Good, you were able to save yourself." Sasuke says to me with a smirk.

"Shut up. You boys can be such a pain sometimes, leaving a women to save her own skin. You know, most men would save the women instead of letting her get burned alive." I say to the two.

I look at the women to see her crying. "Crap, she's crying."

Sasuke and Naruto look at her.

"I think she see's her three children when she looks at you." 

I look around. "Eh?"

Something covers my left side and I scowl. "Dang it. Get off me you parasite." 

"Parasite? How dare you call me a parasite." 

I growl. "I said get off me." I defy my body and I pull out a kunai. I throw it at the women and she just dodges it. "Crap." I feel my chakra starting to get sucked out. "Double crap. Why does this stuff always happen to me? Why can't fate be nice to me." 

"We're in the same boat as you so stop sulking." Sasuke says to me through gritted teeth.

I scowl at him. "No one asked for your opinion." 

"Hagoromo, Hamura, Shell? No Indra, Asura and Kik." The women says looking at us. "Except, Kik doesn't have Uchiha or Hyuga blood, but can still use mimicry and copy the Kekkie Genkai. Interesting." 

I suddenly get ticked off. "My name isn't Kik, my name is Sora Kimiki. I am a Jonin of the Leaf Village and my Kekkie Genkai is the Nature Style. Let me go or I'm gonna tear that hair that has way to many extensions in it, off that pretty little head of yours, then gouge out your eyes, all three, and burn them." I say to her.

"Yeah, its not a good idea to make her mad." Naruto mutters.

The women glares at me. "How dare you speak to your ancestor like that you little brat. Your just like Kik, in every way possible." The women says to me.

I smirk. "I'm Sora, get it right you power crazed alien." I say to her.

"Alien? Alien? I'm not an alien, in fact I'm the one who started the Kimiki, Uchiha, Hyuga and Uzumaki clans along with the Kaguya clan. I am related to you by blood you insolent stupid little girl." The women says to me.

"Me? Stupid? I think you should say that about yourself. I don't care if I'm related to you by blood. My comrades are dying and I'm here to protect them and that means either killing you or sealing you away. Either one is perfectly fine with me. And I'm not little, I'm 18 and I'm as tall as these two morons next to me." 

"I'm the creator of all Chakra, you will bow to me." The women says to me.

"Yeah right, like I'm listening to some lunatic. I don't base my strength off of Chakra. I base it on my friends. The more people I have to protect, the stronger I get." I say to her.

"Then why aren't you pulling my creation off of you?" The women asks with a smirk.

"You don't think I know how dangerous that is? I've already done my research and you know what. You are the reason why this war was started, the reason Neji died, its all because you created this thing so it could bring you back and destroy this world. The one we are trying so hard to protect. Why don't you go back to where you came from huh? You can go back, since your 'the creator of chakra and a god'. I could care less about you, so go back to where you came from and never, ever come back." 

She glares at me. "I'm waiting for them to come get me."

Something snaps in me. "What? Can't you stand on your two feet and get yourself home? Or are you not a god like you claim to be? From what this black stuff is telling me, your the protector of the divine tree, I don't care. The divine tree is something that could kill everyone. As far as I know, its stupid and it shouldn't have come to this planet." 

"Then you wouldn't be here, so why would you wish it gone?" The women asks me.

"I love my parents, my clan, but you, you I can hate. I'll never turn into you, so long as I live, blood or not, I don't care about you or this divine tree. If I knew I was born under your blood I would have transferred my soul elsewhere." 

The women growls. "Your soul would still be related to me somehow." 

I push Chakra to my eyes. "Gentle Fist Art One Body Blow." I say after the story about Indra, Ashura and Kik finishes. The black parasite gets blown off my body. "Thanks for the history lesson. That was a good story but, that's the past, this is the present. You are nothing but an old hag who should have stayed in the past where she belonged." 

"Ooh, that must have stung." I hear Sakura say a little bit behind me.

"I'm an old hag? Then your nothing but a child who knows nothing about being betrayed or hurt." Kaguya says to me.

I smirk. "I grew up with out a family, and with out friends. I was betrayed by a few people when I was just a small kid. And who said I was never emotionally hurt? I lost three friends when I was younger, all three of them are dead, because they protected me, or tried to. Face it, there's nothing that you haven't gone through that I haven't, besides being sealed away by your own children. I've still been through a worse hell than you, and its all in my mind."

"You little bitch." Kaguya says to me.

"Thanks for calling me a female dog, dumbass." I say to her with a smirk on my face.

She snarls slightly. "You little smartass."

I grin. "I'm naturally a smartass, your just naturally a dumbass." 

Naruto and Sasuke crack up.

Kaguya is left speechless.

I sigh in content. "Oh the perks of being a smartass."

We switch dimensions and it suddenly gets very cold.

"Shit, it got cold. Where are we? The Land of your cold heart?" I ask Kaguya.

I glance back at Kakashi and Sakura. Worst mistake ever. I got punch in the jaw and I got sent flying back.

"You little piece of shit. No one just punches me around." I say standing up and I smirk. I appear before her in a second and I punch her in the stomach and that sends her flying back.
___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 85 15
Shikamaru and Temari go to prom as each others date but they fake it all... The story takes place with them in privet high school it's about April th...
46.1K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
142K 2.8K 30
Her life is a mystery. ⚠ The first chapters are so bad and cliché but I promise this book is decent ;) + I started to write it when I was like 11 so...
10K 558 31
"Aren't I supposed to be on the brink of death to be offered this?" "Yes, but lucky you----" "Sorry, no thanks." "What?" "I'm a multi-millionare at t...