Original Night (Rosalie Hale)

By NoBodyElseAround

When you read this story I want you to know it's mine. Me. Nothing more and nothing less. I am not going to l... More

Introductions
000
001
002
Question
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
AUTHORS NOTE 2

003

8.1K 195 6
By NoBodyElseAround

(Again same outfit as last chapter)

"Your leaving already?" I ask Edward when he told me that he needs to leave due to Bella's scent.

"Yeah if I don't I don't think I could hold back, she's to tempting."

Nodding."Ok, well if you need anything just let me know. Can't have you hurting her and in turn yourself."

"Thank you." He sincerely says before speeding into the night heading to his cousins in Alaska.

Walking back inside I see Rosalie, "Wanna go for a walk to get to know one another?" She hesitates but nods. Walking out the door toward the forest with me.

We walk in silence until I break it. "To make you a bit more relaxed you can ask the first questions and I'll answer them as truthfully as I can."

Nodding, "Okay."

We stop walking and notice that we stopped at this beautiful lake that has trees surrounding it. It appears to be untouched by humans.

She must've found this place a while ago.

I lead us over to a fallen log and sit on it. We sit in silence, not uncomfortable silence either. It's peaceful listening to nature without hearing machines of man or people blabbering on about their problems.

I look over at her waiting for what seems to be the start of 21 Questions.

I look at her blonde hair that seems to shine in the overcast weather. How her skin slightly sparkles when there is a break in the clouds. To her soft, plump lips that have a beauty mark just above it. To her eyes that are a beautiful hazel that is looking at me amusingly as she smirks and raises an eyebrow.

Smiling and turning back to the lake. "What? After all my years I've never seen an angel before so you can't blame me for admiring one so closely."

She laughs as she turns her head downward letting her hair fall in her face. Trying to hide a non-blush.

That beautiful laugh how I'd love to hear it again.

"First question, what do you do for fun?" Rosalie asks.

"Easy, I like the arts. Painting, drawing, pictures. It's something that captures what I'm feeling no matter how light or dark of a feeling I'm feeling at the time and turns it into something beautiful. How about you?"

"Easy, I like cars." I laugh at her reply how she copies me. "Just using my hands to tinker and build helps pass the time especially since we can't sleep. It gives me peace of mind to fix something classic, make it shiny, new and run again." She pauses but quickly has another question. "Have you ever turned off your emotions?"

"No, but there have been times where I absolutely wanted to. Would you do it if you could?"

"When I first turned of course. But, after a certain amount of time I think I'd turn them back on. So inside you said that your kind doesn't sparkle what does it do?"

Smiling I stand up brush my pants off, then hand her my daylight ring. She looks confused when I give it to her. "Hold on to that love." I walk to the edge of the lake where there's a ray of sunlight breaking through the clouds. I pull up my sleeve and stick my arm in the sunlight.

Nothing happens at first but after 5 seconds my arm starts to burn and bust into flames. I hear a hissing noise, which I assume is Rosalie, next thing I know I'm nowhere near the small ray of sunlight, or any sunlight, that is slowly fading away.

"Are you okay? Why would you do that you foolish woman if you knew you were going to burn? What if I didn't get to you in time? You could've just said that instead of hurting yourself!?" Rosalie asks all this in a matter of seconds while turning my arm this way and that watching as it heals and checking for any more burns.

She quickly shoves my daylight ring back on my finger to ensure that I don't get hurt by the sun again.

"I am fine. Sometimes seeing is believing," I pause as we both watch a small burn quickly heal. "See love, I'm perfectly fine." I reply to Rosalie's frantic questions and annoyed attitude once she sees that i am okay. "Nothing a little blood won't fix."

"Whose?"

"Whose? Whose what blood? I don't know. Sometimes I get blood bags and if not I go out of town to Port Angles or Seattle if I'm especially famished to feed off someone. Whenever I do that I make sure that it's painless for them and that they forget afterwards."

"No. I don't want you to..." Rosalie trails off looking at the lake unsure whether to finish her sentence or not.

"Don't want me to what?" I ask tilting my head, lifting my hand under her chin so that she can face me again.

Sighing out loud knowing that she might as well answer. "I don't want you feeding off another person. I don't know, but the idea of your lips on another even just to feed makes the vampire in me livid with so much rage that I-"

I cut her off from her rambling by hugging her. She stiffens at first but slowly relaxes into the hug returning it. Both feeling like their bodies for perfectly together. "Okay. I'll make sure that I don't run out of blood bags. And if I do I can always ask Carlisle to help out."

I release her from the hug getting ready to head back to the house. She shyly grabs my hand as we walk back. "So your kind needs to sleep?"

"Yes, even though we're immortal we retain some human aspects. Such as, our heart beat, body temperature, hunger."

"Do I feel colder to you?"

"No, actually you feel the same temperature as me. But, other Cold Ones they do feel a bit chilly." She relaxes at my response.

"Your heart beat. Its been beating for what a 1,000 plus years, how do you have it?"

"Your kind was turned by venom, whereas, my kind is turned by blood, minus, of course, the Originals we were turned by a spell. And the Traditional Vampires are turned by blood it's a whole process. Tedious really."

"Have you ever turned someone?"

"Yes, but I have no idea where they are or if they're still alive and if they've turned anyone and so on."

"Have you ever been stabbed in the heart?" Rosalie asks filled with worry and anger that someone could ever harm her mate.

"No, so there's no need to worry. Plus, unlike Traditional Vampires I'd come back. Add to that my twin brother would slaughter whomever touched me. Always and forever that one."

"You ate human food earlier, how's it taste? Because to us it tastes like dirt." Rosalie asks with a disgusted face recalling the time Emmett got her to try human food, which was a big mistake on both their parts.

Laughing at the adorable expression she makes I reply. "It tastes bland. I mean we can eat it, but only if we have a healthy appetite. Plus, liquor helps with the cravings of blood. So I guess we got it a bit easier than you guys."

"What happens if you don't feed?" Rosalie asks as we continue to walk.

"Nothing good. Though I've never experienced it I he seen it happen. It's a process called dessication. It will only happen if one doesn't consume blood for a considerable amount of time.

"Their heart will struggle to pump the remaining blood though their veins, but once there's none left it will feel like sandpaper whenever your veins touch." I explain to her as she looks to be in both horror and shock that that could happen.

"Make sure you let me know if you're low on blood bags so that you dont run out." Rosalie says after a minute to process what she heard.

"Okay."

She nods in acceptance looking at the house that seems to be fast approaching even though we are walking. "Okay last question. Have you ever fallen in love?"

"Yes," I think of my short time with Katrina Petrova or as she goes by now Katherine Pierce.

I saw her 223 years ago. She ran as soon as she saw me thinking that I was still pissed about her sudden transformation to vampirism.

If I saw her 300 years ago I would've killed her for it, but luckily for her I got over it.

Knocked out of my memories when Rose lightly smacks the back of my head. Furrowing my eyebrows and giving her a playful glare. "You know you could've just said my name right."

"I did quite a few times actually you just were caught up in your head."

Nodding as we approach the door to her house. "Well maybe one day I'll give you a better answer than that. Um, I wouldn't mind if we did this again some time?"

"That sounded almost like a question. What happened to the confident original?"

Oh, so that's how she wants to play this.

Smirking I bring her hand that I was still holding from our walk back, up to my lips and kissed it softly. "Rosalie Hale, I had a wonderful time and I was wondering if you'd want to hang out again?"

Smiling widely she nods, "Yes, I love too."

After we exchange numbers so that we can figure out a time to get to know one another more I watch as she enters her house.

Smiling, I walk back to my car and head home excited that I might actually have a mate. Someone to love and someone that will love me back.

____________________________

What do you guys think so far?

Any mistakes let me know so that I can fix it.

Anyway...Imma do what I usually do and check on y'all later. ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.9K 43
-CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!- Renesmee had a twin that everyone loved. but she was more human and they had to give her up. Renesmee loved her sister- in...
30.1K 988 24
January 2nd, 2017 My Dearest Diary, My heart is confused-- torn between two lovers. The love I know I should be with versus the love I want to be wi...
1.2K 81 12
Being the new people in town was never easy, especially in a small town like Forks, a fact that Eleanor Beckett was well aware of. So when her son ca...
33.3K 643 49
"I'm glad you came, Alex. Like it or not, when one refers to the Mikaelsons, they're referring to you, as well. Tonight will allow you to make up you...