Crush x Reader (one shots)

By itzmerandom

These are just random scenarios that popped up in my head and I thought that I would post it because, why not... More

Readers guide
7 Minutes In Heaven
Shy
Promise
Forbidden love
Found You Again
Truth or Dare
My Idol
Bullies
Opposites attract
2 Years ago...
2 Years ago pt.2
Picture Perfect
Tagged
Good girl vs Bad boy
Prom
Alone
Quick annoucement
Best friends
Happy Birthday
Halloween
Tagged again
It hurts...
My adorable boyfriend
His crush
Notes
Christmas
Sick
Cruel
My brother's best friend
Music brought us together
Falcon in the woods
My little café
I miss you
Cheater!!
Randomly written scenes
Texts
My Best Friend's Brother
Peaceful
Dreams... or... so I thought
Monotone
Roomates?!
Fools
Candy
The Sun and the Moon
Camping
Moonlight
I dare you
Trying to let go
Soulmates
His maid
11:11
Library
Cute cashier
Dance Partners
Little bit uncomfortable
Thunderstorm
My ex
Right beside me
Swimming
Delete
Hurtful words
Weird
Dresses
Regret
Beauty in many forms
What Everyone Wants
Height
Two Above Me
Immortal
Parties
Blackout + I've been tagged
Cherry Stem
I love our...
Clips and snippets
Yelling
No one's going to read this
Final concert
Final game
Odd dreams
My OTP
Awkard chats
This or That?
Frenemies
From Wizards and Witches to Muggles??
It's been awhile
Our Dreadful Past
New Kid
Thank you 2018
First School Day of 2019
Telepathy
Polaroid
Celebrity vs Bad Boy
Flowers or Kisses?
100k Special!
Suits... How Fancy
Cupcakes
Crowded Place
Grand Finale

Notebook

2.3K 59 7
By itzmerandom

Your p.o.v
Finally the bell for the end of school rang and I put my stuff in my bag. I left the class and walked relatively slow so I won't be pushed in the rush. I was almost at the gates when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Excuse me, you dropped your notebook." I turned around and saw my crush, C/n

"Huh?" I checked my backpack to that I have indeed, dropped my notebook. I felt myself blush and grabbed back my notebook, being careful not to touch his hand. I have to save myself the embarrassment of that at least.

"Uh, thanks." I said awkwardly. C/n smiled, melting my heart, and then walked off. I tried to calm myself down then I walked home. I smiled as I laid down in my bed then prepared a snack.

I woke up the next day to my noisy alarm clock. I yawned and stretched then got ready for school.

"Excuse me you dropped this." I turned around to face a familiar face. C/n had my pencil case.

"Oh hehe, thank you." I grabbed my possession as fast as humanly possible and walked away. As soon as I got into the building I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"I was wondering if we could hang out sometime, like after school maybe. If that's fine with you." C/n finished off quickly. He looked down at the ground shifting uncomfortably. I smiled at his cuteness and then my heart disobeyed my mind.

"Sure."

After school C/n and I walked to my house. The first few minutes were awkward because, well, C/n's my crush so why wouldn't it be? After awhile we started talking like we were friends since we were born.

We played some video games and watched some movies. I was glad that C/n wanted to hang out with me even if it was just because he wants to be friends.

"Hey Y/n, the reason I wanted to hang was so I could c-confess." C/n stuttered. I looked at him in confusion. "Y/n, I really like you and would like you to be my girlfriend. So, um, what do you say?" I smiled. "I say yes. I like you too C/n." C/n jumped in triumph. We then continued what we were doing and felt at ease with each other's company.

The next day I did what I normally do. I got to school and saw a black notebook with "math" written in the front. I checked to see the name and then smiled. I saw the boy I was looking for then tapped him on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, you dropped this."

"Thank you." C/n said. He swung his arm around my shoulders and we then walked to our first class.

Sorry for the short chapter. Also for the late update. Yesterday I was busy and couldn't upload. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and bye~.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.9K 40
_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ It was practically written in the stars, illuminated by the light of the moon. Both Y/N Sterling and Harry Potter felt like it was a...
30.7K 488 25
RANDOM IMAGINES OF 5SOS. Don't be ghost readers thanks...
42.6K 1.5K 60
two broken hearts mend each other back together. "if you ever feel lonely while I'm gone, read this" - ✼ school au [COMPLETED] - renlcve™ please don...
1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...