Just the way you are <3 :D Pr...

Від IgnorantBlissness

Більше

Just the way you are <3 :D PrincexRay Ray love story
Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Part 2 of chapter three
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
Chapter #11
Chapter #12
Chapter #13
Chapter #14
Chapter #15
Chapter #16
Chapter #17
Chapter #18
Chapter #19
Chapter #20
Chapter #21
Chapter #22
Chapter #23
Chapter #24
Chapter #25
Chapter #26
Chapter #27
Chapter #28
Chapter #29
Chapter #30
Chapter #31
Chapter #32
Chapter #33
Chapter #34
Chapter #35
Chapter #37
Chapter #38
Chapter #39
Chapter #40
|Epilogue|
I'm thinking. . .
You know what. . .
I've Decided. . .
I've Decided Part 2. . .
Hmmmm...

Chapter #36

712 39 4
Від IgnorantBlissness

+Ray Ray P.O.V+

              *Later on that night*

You know when you got your earphones plugged in and the world around you suddenly becomes nonexistent?

Nothing matters. Everything that happens is just in the heat of the moment and we have to accept that.

It was nothing. Accept it was nothing. It meant nothing. I fell in love with someone else. Someone who I never knew would be my everything. Someone as the same sex as me.

I don't want her. I have him.

Bet this whole time she's been planning on doing this and I was so blinded by the kind and friendliness of it all, I was to stupid to notice...

Flashback. . .two hours ago. . .

"I had a good time with you, Ray. Like how we used to be, ya' know?" she noted.

I exhaled, breathing in the cool air, "Yeah. I miss hanging out with you. You my nigga, forreal."

Zonnique blushed, strangely stepping forward some, "And you my nigga too." she bit her lip sheepishly.  "You know I never forgot about you in Atlanta. You always stayed on my mind."

I leaned back on the front patio door, "Shit. I didn't forget about you either," I lightly chortled.

"We were going strong for two years, of course I was gone miss you.."

"I was gone miss you too. You didn't think I was upset like you?"

I smirked, "Well no, I knew you was gone miss ya' man I mean--" I smugly ran my hand down my face. Causing Nique to giggle.

"Still the same charmer." she shook head.

"Mhmm" I nodded. I noticed the moonlight was shining its brightest tonight. The air was cool and I felt myself get a little drowsy. Zonnique stepped closer, eventually closing the small space between us. Furrowing my eyebrows, I peered down at her. What is she doing?

"You still cute too. Finer than before might I add." she breathed. Her breath smelled of grapes mixed with minty gum. Her brown eyes gazed deep into mine. I quickly got an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"Nique?" I whispered.

"What?"

I didn't know what to say to her to tell her to stop, I mean how am I supposed to say it? "Sorry I have a boyfriend that I really care about and I would never hurt him." ?

She slowly started to lean in, while closing her eyes. My mind told me to let it happen. You haven't tasted those lips in a long time. Let it be.

But...

But my heart told me otherwise...

I awkwardly backed up from her as I put my hand on her shoulder to stop her. She stopped and opened her eyes, confused.

"I-I'm sorry, Zo. But I can't kiss you." I said in a serious tone.

"What? Why not?"

I sighed. Wanting to tell her the truth will hurt me in so many ways. "I just can't, baby girl. I hope you understand..."

She exhaled disappointingly, "W-Well was it me? Is it my breath?" she anxiously questioned. "Is there something in my teeth, what?"

Oh god, that's the last thing I wanted her to do. Blame herself.

"No! No, of course not. You're beautiful! It's just--" I choked on my words. What could I tell her to make her believe me in any kind of way? That I am secretly in a committed relationship? Think Rayan!

I breathed heavily, "I just...I-I'm just not ready. That's all. I mean you just got here and you already tryin' to kiss me." I licked my lips and caught my breath, "I need time."

"Time to think things through, thats all." I nodded.

She calmly backed away, still looking a little befuddled but in her eyes I could tell she understood. "Oh...okay. It's fine." she sadly smiled. "I'm sorry for pushin' up on you. "

I waved my hand, "No, no, you good." I nervously laughed.

She laughed along with me then checked her watch. She looked up at me, "Um well, it's late. I should probably be gettin' home." she nodded.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well um...goodbye." she gave me a quick hug and ran over to her bike, swinging her leg over the seat and flipping her hair out of her face.

I waved goodbye, "See ya'."

She peddled backwards out of the driveway and paused,"Bye Ray..."

Then off; down the street she went...

Flashback over. . .

I probably made her feel uncomfortable. Embarrassed at the most. I didn't want to embarrass her I just...

I sighed. I have to tell her. I have to tell everyone. This secret is finally catching up to me. I'm ready to live my life the way I want to.

The house was quiet and still. I think I'm the only one up right now. I'm a little tired, just a few more hours and I'll be knocked out. I turned on my side and thought about how I'm gonna do this. I have to tell Jacob.

As I stared at the wall, my eyes felt heavy and they slowly started to close. All there was, was peace and quiet.

"Ray! Ray!"

I jumped as my eyes cracked open. What the fuck?

"Rayy! Baby open up! " there was banging coming from my window. I checked the time on my phone and rose out of bed. I walked over to it in a groggy manner and realized, it was Prince.

"What the--Prince?" I opened it up and saw him kneeling on a tree branch. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Oh very nice to see you too, can I get some help please?" he sassed as he stuck his hand out. I smacked my lips, grabbed his hand, pulling him inside. Once he was in, I slammed the window shut.

"Baby what you doin' here?" I asked, "It's like two in the morning. "

He sighed, "I just wanted to see you. That's all." he smiled. "What, you don't wanna see me?"

He made himself comfortable, laying on my bed.

"Nah it's not that. You know that." I sat by his legs, staring at him. "It's just that, if my mom or pops come up in here, I don't want them assuming shit, you know."

He smacked his lips, " Oh please! As many times, I've slept up here, they wouldn't mind."

"Oh so you trynna' to turn this into a slumber party huh?" I smirked, raising my eyebrows up and down.

He sat up and crawled over to me, "Well maybe...if you into that type of stuff." He kissed my lips, "We can do whatever you want babe. We just can't be too loud." he grinned.

"Ooh you nasty!" I exclaimed while I slapped his thigh, causing him laugh. "You know you like it though, don't front. " he quipped.

"Pshh, you ain't said nothin' but a word. Hey...how catching up with yo' friend go?" he never told me, so I'm curious.

Princeton's mood suddenly changed when I brought that up. Like he didn't want me to bring it up, like he wanted to slide it under the rug and forget about it.

"You know I called you today too. You didn't pick up.."

He kept looking at his nails, trying to avoid me. What's up?

"Prince.."

"Yes?" he finally responded.

"How come you ain't call me back?"

"I-I was busy..."

"So busy you couldn't text or call me back? What were you doing?" I'm usually not this nosey but he's actin' real suspicious right now.

"I was with my friend Ray, damn. What's with all these questions?" he sat up.

"I'm sorry but you acting all funky all of a sudden, did something happen?"

Princeton sighed and threw his head back, "Look Ray....I don't wanna tell you this cause I know you're gonna get mad." he stated, looking at the space in front of him.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Tell me what?"

He bit his lip then glanced at me, I raised my eyebrow. "Ahem, remember when I told you that I was "catching up" with an old friend?" he asked.

I nodded, waiting for him to continue. I feel like he's about to drop a bomb on me.

He cleared his throat and hesitantly continued, "W-Well that 'friend' was...T-Travie..."

I scrunched up my face, trying to remember who he was then I got it, "That-That white nigga from the supermarket that one time?"

"Yeah, him.."

Jealously started to kick in, "What you doin' hanging wit' him? You know I don't like that motherfucka. "

"Well baby, he called me to apologize about something that had happen, so I thought nothing of it. We met up and he said he was sorry and said some other bullshit and then we--" he stopped himself.

There was tension between us right there at that moment. It was so thick, I couldn't really process what he was saying. I had a feeling that I knew what was about to come out of his mouth. But I didn't wanna make assumptions...

What he said next set me off...

"And w-we kissed..."

________________________________

Hey y'all!

this chapter is long as fuck but I wanted to get this done.

its going down in the next chapter, bruh! I'm telling you! Prince finally told...

Keep a look out for the next update

Vote, Comment, and Follow ^-^

~A.K.W

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

531K 13.7K 47
13.8K 354 53
35.6K 851 61
8K 25 24
A love story about Mindless Behavior.