My hero academia x Ohshc

By missy_writerrr

What happens when Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki are sent to the prestigious Ouran Academy to find and capture... More

Author's Note
A regular day 'till...
A villain in Tokyo
Getting ready
Moving in
HAPPY NEW YEARS
Found you!
AN
Lets do this
Dang you Ouran girls!!
To the Party we go!!
lets follow him
A/N
Finding out
A bomb?
A/N (sorry)
Being a host?
All Might
Chapter Something
Kaboom
Renge
Regular day
Dark sides?
Just stop Renge
Rope
Surprise!!
Plan-A
So close!
A M-maid!?
Sister
Close one
Run aWaY
oOf (A/N)
Into the pool!
DIEEEE
A/N
Worry
I'll be your hero!
See you later

Chapter 35

3.2K 136 78
By missy_writerrr

No ones p.o.v

"DDIIEEEEEE!" Bakugo yelled in anger as he hit the guy ,who tased Izuku, in the stomach  which caused the guy to bump into Mori.

Without wasting a second Mori grabbed him from the collar and threw him to the other guys, which nocked them all down.

"Y-you guys!" Izuku cried as he saw how Mori and Bakugo acted so recklessly. Mori went running up to Izuku while honey and Bakugo were busy taking down the men.

"You ok?" Mori said kneeling down about to pick him up but Izuku hesitated. "I-im fine, just a little shock." Izuku said wearily as his legs were wobbly as he stood up.

Mori tried help again, but Izuku just put a hand showing him he was ok.

Izuku was a bit used to this. It didn't hurt him as much. One day at U.A sneezing using his power, Denki accidentally shocked everyone. But not using 1mil volts.

Izuku just shivered thinking about that. It was quite painful, put not as painful as the taser. "Messing with my friends bad!" Honey yelled as all the men in armor were on the floor all beat up.

Bakugo was satisfied as breathed heavily. 'Easy' he thought. "Woah." Haruhi said as she stood in shock. Izuku wished he could've help out more. "HaRuHi!!" The guys hear someone cry out.

They turned around to see the rest of the hosts running up to them. Tamaki went straight to Haruhi and hugged her protectively. "I was so worried." He sighed.

Haruhi just looked away a bit annoyed. "Wow senpai, you did all this?" Kaoru said. "I'm surprised you didn't go all out like last time." Hikaru said.

Haruhi then looked at Hikaru curious. "What do you mean?" She said and Izuku nodded. "So you don't know?" Hikaru said.

They started talking about how Honey was a martial arts champion. Same for Mori. Izuku and Haruhi were both surprised knowing that Mori and Honey were relatives.

The men in armor started saying sorry and bowing down to Honey. Of course Honey accepted it, but didn't like people messing with his friends.

They all started walking back, ready to go home. As they were walking Hikaru gave out an idea of going to the beach. "No, Haruhi has no interest on such thing." Tamaki said mad at Hikaru.

"Actually, the beach sounds kind of nice. I may not like the  water park but the beach sounds like a plan." Haruhi said looking at the sunset. She then looked at Izuku. "What about you Izumi?" She said putting a hand on his shoulder.

Bakugo was a bit pissed at that action. He didn't want anyone touching him right now. But he let it slide since it was just Haruhi.

Izuku thought about it for a bit. "Yeah I think the beach will be much better! But, I really want to invite my other friends." He said looking at Tamaki for permission.

Few days ago

"So you guys are saying that Mr. Aizawa doesn't know you 3 are here!?" Izuku said as his eyes widened.

"Hehe yea. We just really wanted to come help you out." Kirishima said scratching his head. Bakugo then hit his head. But he turned hard before he got hit. "Stupids! Don't you know you can get in f*cking  trouble for that!" He said frustrated.

"I know what we did is a bad action, but we want you guys back at school soon as possible." Iida said bowing down a lot in shame. Izuku was just sweating trying to stop him.

"They'll find out soon we're missing. Kero kero." Tsuyu said putting her finger on her mouth.

~the next day~

Izuku got a phone call from a very angry Aizawa. "I'll be over there in a few min!" He said as he hung up. Izuku let the others know about the call and they started getting a bit nervous.

A few mins later there is a knock on the door. Todoroki opens the door. His eyes widened as he saw what Mr. Aizawa was carrying.

"B-bags?" Izuku said staring at them. Aizawa then explained to them that they could stay. Of course he gave them a big lecture. And them made them run 5 laps around the neighborhood. Including Izuku, Bakugo and Todoroki for not informing him earlier they were there.

Back to the present.

Deku's p.o.v

Hope he says yes. It looked like he was think about it. "Sure! Why not? Our next trip will be to the beach boys!" Tamaki said smiling. Haruhi smiled too. "The beach. That would be fun right takashi?" Honey asked Mori and he just nod. Can't wait!

I just looked at kacchan. "You down for it kacchan?" I said nervously. He just stared at me. "Tch, ill be there. But only to save your weaka**!" He said walking faster. He actually cares about me? I just smiled knowing he did.

As they were about to reach the exit, I stopped. "Wait. Where is Hayato?" I said looking around. Kyoya then pointed somewhere. We all looked around to see where he was pointing.

I just sweat dropped. Hayato kept hitting these big pieces of wood which is causing the water make big splashes and huge waves.

"So he's the one who did it?" Haruhi said a bit annoyed. "He's been doing it for quite a time now. As he was making big splashes the crocodiles (or alligators?) Came to the land." Kyoya said just like that.

"So he also lead the crocs here too." Haruhi said irritated. What? Crocodiles? What happened while we were missing?

I looked at kacchan and saw that he was angry again. I started scooting away from him. "That little- ILL KILL HIS A** once and for all!!" He said running towards him. "K-kacchan!" I said holding him back.

~Back with The rest.~

"How long are Midoriya and Bakugo going to be out for?!" Kirishima said looking out the window. "What about Ochaco-chan and Todoroki?" Tsuyu said drinking milk.

The door opens once she said that. "Todoroki-san! Uraraka-san! Where were you? We were worried!" Iida said doing weird hand movements.

'He just sounds like a mom' kirishima thought sweating. "This." Todoroki said holding out a small item. "What is that?" Kirishima said getting a closer look at it. The other went to look at it too.

"Its a bomb that villain placed in the school." Uraraka said. "Which one? The one named Yui or Hayato?" Iida said putting a hand out.

"Hayato of course. Yui barely came to the school. And plus, Mr. Aizawa took her away." Todoroki said sitting down at the table.

"Iida, you think you can disarm this bomb. Someone smart like you should know how." Todoroki said to Iida. Iida looked happy. "Yes I can! Leave it to me!" He said taking it away from Todoroki's hands and working on it.

"Be careful Iida-kun! Its a strong bomb you're holding!" Uraraka said nervously. Iida then looked nervous. "Hai!!" He yelled.They then heard a knock. Uraraka went to go open it. Once she did,

"U-um may we help you?"

~to be continued

Hiiii guys! Hope you liked this chapter! I left it with a cliffhanger. Hehe. Thank you guys for the 1k reads! AHHH I never knew people read my stuff. \(^\\\^)/
And thank you to the ones who voted for this, you know who you are.

Next update: Monday
Byeeeee! PLUS ULTRA!!

~author-chan
P.s who has webtoon and reads I love yoo? Or lookism😅😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 2.6K 20
ژیـــان هێــندە زاڵمە پێکەنیـــنی لە من حەرامــ کرد~'!
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
Uno ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

1.9M 101K 18
── love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.
959K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.