Forgotten // L. Coly

By QveenCammy

It's been two years that Kalani has been waiting on Lucas. It's been two years since Lucas left. It's been t... More

Characters
Two Years Ago
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10.
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 : Short-ish Chapter
22.
23
24
25
26
27
Last Chapter!
Thank You

8

1K 24 2
By QveenCammy

Kalani | 10:14 am

I woke up to Trinity being loud and making me cover my head with a pillow.

Me: Shut up Trinity before I murder you!

Trinity: Just rude.

I sighed and sat up, knowing she wasn't going to leave or stop talking.

Me: What are you doing here?

Trinity: I sorta live here but I was bringing these back to you.

She held up my keys.

Me: You had my keys?

Trinity: No fool. Lucas did.

Me: Lucas? Why the hell would he have my keys?

She put them beside my crossbody that was laying on my dresser.

Trinity: Remember? You went to Disneyland yesterday.

I thought back to what I did and memories of Lucas and I clouded my brain.

Me: Oh yeah but that still don't have nothing to do with why he had my keys.

She shrugged and sat at the bottom of my bed.

Trinity: Ask him.

Me: I guess I will.

Trinity: So, how was it?

Me: What Disneyland?

Trinity: Duh what else?

I shrugged.

Me: It was good, really fun. We rode alot of rides, I ate a whole lot if I remember correctly, the total was close to-

I thought back and did the math in my head.

Me: Maybe two hundred dollars.

Trinity: Damn girl!

I laughed.

Me: But what Lucas fails to tell anyone, he eats a whole bunch too!

Trinity: So, between you two, the total for food was nearly two hundred dollars?

Me: If I remember correctly but the food was also very expensive.

Trinity: Yeah, I bet. So overall, it was fun?

Me: Yeah, it was amazing. I don't even remember when I got home.

Trinity: Yeah he said-

Me: Wait, you've been in contact with him?

She nodded.

Trinity: Yeah.

Me: Why?

Trinity: I didn't like how you two ended. You both needed to work your shit out.

Me: So, it was you who sent him to my job and shit?

Trinity: Yeah. I'm sorry if I stepped over bounda- wait, we don't got boundaries in our friendship, so never mind.

Me: So, if you never would've sent him, he would've never came?

She shrugged.

Trinity: I don't know. That's something for you to ask but get up and get dressed.

Me: What? Where are we going?

Trinity: To the gym. Come on.

I whined and laid back on my bed.

Me: No. I wanna sleep.

Trinity: Awe and I don't care. You got fifteen minutes or I'm flashing every neighbor you got.

I quickly got up.

Me: No need to do that. I'm going.

She laughed and headed out my room. I sighed and headed into the bathroom.

After brushing my teeth, washing my face and taking a shower, I was currently dressed in a sports bra, grey leggings and grey converse. I put my hair into a high ponytail and slipped some carmax onto my lips. I got ready to grab my plain black jacket but I saw a familiar black jacket on the bed.

I grabbed it and laid it fully out and by the silver zippers on it, I instantly knew it was Lucas's.

Me: Hey Trin!?

Trinity: Yeah!?

Me: Lucas's jacket is here!

I heard a patter of feet and before I knew it an out of breath Trinity was in my room.

Trinity: Girl we- damn.

I looked back at her to see her looking at my booty.

Me: Stop being gay.

She laughed.

Trinity: Hey, I like the pussy but damn, that ass looking good.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

Me: Thank ya but back to Lucas's jacket.

Trinity: Oh. Wear it.

Me: What if he's out somewhere and he see me?

Trinity: So?

Me: I'll just tell him to come get it.

Trinity: No just take it with you, we can take it to him or something.

I shrugged.

Me: Okay. Is it cold out?

Trinity: Nope.

I nodded and grabbed the jacket and followed Trinity out of my house. I locked the door behind me and turned out, I was hit with a cold breeze.

Me: Liar, you said it wasn't cold out!

She shrugged and gave me a grin.

Trinity: I lied, now come on, we got to go. I got work in two hours. I need my workout.

I debated on whether or not I should waste her time with getting a jacket or not but my decision was made for me when she shoved me towards the car.

Me: Don't shove me hoe.

Trinity: Then get ya ugly ass in the car.

Me: I'm not ugly.

Trinity: And I'm not a hoe.

Me: Point taken.

She shook her head as she started up her Lexus. She pulled off and I texted Lucas.

Me : You at the hotel ?

I instantly got a reply.

Lucas : Yea y?

Me : I somehow have ya jacket.

Lucas : Man I forgot bout dat. You tryna drop it for me?

Me : I can do that. Trinity and I are going to the gym so it'll just be after we're finished. Is that okay ?

Lucas : Yea its coo

I left him on seen and slipped my phone in the jacket pocket.

Trinity: Lucas?

Me: Yeah, I just said I'll drop it after the gym.

Trinity: Okay.

| After the Gym |

Our workout session lasted than it was supposed to. Trinity had to be in work in thirty minutes and she didn't know how she was gonna make it on time considering the fact that we had to take Lucas his jacket, I have some questions for him, she has to drop me off, she has to go home and shower and make it to work in thirty minutes. We didn't know what to do.

Trinity: Girl I can't lose my job, that's some bomb ass money.

Me: You got nearly a million in the account girl, shut up.

She gave me a smirk.

Me: What if you pay for an Uber.

Trinity: Why would I take an Uber if I- ohhh. Never mind.

I shook my head at her slow ass.

Trinity: Okay yeah, I can do that. You'll be okay though, right?

Me: Girl I used to kickbox plus I carry mace and a pocketknife on my keyring, I will be fine.

Trinity: Okay.

She quickly unlocked her phone and locked it back about a minute later.

Trinity: Okay it is right around the corner. Be safe and text me when you make it home.

Me: Okay.

We exchanged hugs before I watched her pull off in her Lexus. I sat on the bench and shot a text to Lucas.

Me : Same plans just gonna be a bit later. Waiting on an Uber then be omw soon enough.

I locked my phone and saw the Uber pull up.

I thanked the driver and got out. I unlocked my door and went inside. I looked at my vibrating phone and answered it once I saw the contact.

Me: Well this is new, you never call.

He chuckled.

Lucas: I figured I should call and see if you were good.

Me: Yeah, why wouldn't I be though?

Lucas: Cause you took an Uber...when you got a car.

I bit back a smile as I headed up the steps with an apple in hand.

Me: Yeah, our workout went over and Trinity wouldn't have had time to drop me off and make it to work on time, so she ordered me an Uber.

I went into my bedroom closet and pulled out something cute to wear today since I had a few errands to run.

Lucas: Oh aigh', got it.

Me: Yep so I am about to take a shower then I will be on my way.

Lucas: Aigh' I'll text ya the addy.

Me: And will text you when I arrive there

Lucas: And I'll come out ta ya.

Me: Okay sounds good.

Lucas: Coo.

We hung up and I put my 59% phone on the charger before getting into the shower.

I slid into my car and smiled. It feels like it's been forever since I last drove and been inside of my car. I pulled out listening to Destiny's Childs' Survivor.

The hotel was the beach way which took me about thirty minutes and some change to get there but once I did I texted Lucas that I was here and he is currently walking out of the doors of the fancy hotel whereas I was leaning on my car that was parked in front of the hotel with his jacket in my hands.

Lucas: Wassup, Lani.

I gave him a quick hug since he was coming in for one anyways.

Me: Hey Lucas. So, uh, I actually have somethings to ask you, if that's okay?

Lucas: Yea' wassup?

Me: Today, Trinity had given me my keys and told me that you had given them to her to give me to me. Why did you have them and how did you get them?

Lucas: Yest'aday when we were leavin' you were basically half sleep so when we got ta yo house, I had to get your keys from yo thing ta get you in yo place. You know ion like ta just lock one lock so I took yo keys to lock both locks.

Me: And what if I had somewhere to go this morning.

Lucas: I know you always gotta spare. Spare ta yo car, yo crib, yo er'thing.

He shrugged while looking at me.

Me: True okay and your jacket, how did I have that?

Lucas: When I put you in tha car, I gave you my jacket. It was a lil cold out and you get sick easy. I had tha heat up but yanno.

Me: Yeah. Well thank you, that was sweet.

Lucas: Well, I had ta make sure you ain' get sick.

Me: You could've let me get sick.

Lucas: Yea but you woulda tried to fight me...again.

I laughed as I remember the last time he let me get sick and I tried to fight him, which of course turned into us fucking and him getting sick.

Me: Yeah most likely.

Lucas: What you doin' fa tha rest of tha day?

Me: Errands.

Lucas: Like what fool.

I gave him a grin.

Me: School shopping, food shopping, I want these new pair Jordan's, so shoe shopping.

Lucas: So basically shopping?

Me: Yep. Shopping. You?

He shrugged.

Lucas: Chilling.

Me: With Amber?

Lucas: Nah, she went to get her nails done with Eva and Olivia.

I nodded and held his jacket out towards him.

Me: Well, I should probably get going now.

He grabbed it from me and slipped it on.

Lucas: Aight, thanks fa my jacket.

Me: No problem.

I got back in my car and he walked back to the hotel.

- - -  

Chapter 8

So how is it so far ? Moving too fast or too slow?

Kalani's after the gym outfit:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 8.5K 23
Love isn't the word when it comes to Lucas and Yn. Everyone knows he's hers and she's his, and nobody gonna ever break them. Yn is his R.O.D and vice...
1.3K 49 9
What happens when the girl you are meant to be with forgets the last year of her life? What happens when Edward is trying to con his way back into he...
1.5K 146 18
Years and years of suffering, yet Jazmine still stays. Scared to leave, scared to start over, Scared of change. Will she leave the man she loves to...
4K 158 17
They were meant to be, until distance tore them apart. Now he's back, but new problems stand between them. All she wants is to be close...