Hypnotic | Tofuudiger FF

By QuinAndTigers

This is a Tofuudiger fanfic if you didn't read the title. PAY ATTENTION NEXT TIME!!! More

Hello from the other side
The Visit
02.05.2018
Real or Fake? or Vision
So uhh

On The Plane

235 6 3
By QuinAndTigers

Zack POV
So, my whole house was filled with vines. I thought that I was going insane. I stayed in the corner of my room. I didn't know if I was asleep or awake. I don't care anymore. I just want it to end. Maybe I'm just too stressed. So, I booked a ticket to Iceland along with many people which I'm not going to spend my time listing their names. I was sitting next to Joe on the plane. We were holding hands I guess? He just wanted the chewing gum. The flight was 8 hours and 15 minutes. I just wanted sleep but I was scared. I slept anyways with Joe by my side. I actually got a good dream. Who knew that Joe would be the cure.. or is Tofuudiger the cure?

Joe POV
I was on the plane with Zack, he kept holding my hand which I tried not to blush. I really wanted to chew gum. The flight was about 8 hours and 15 minutes, so I started to watch a movie on one of those screens that they have on the airplane. While I was watching a movie, Zack fell asleep. After an hour or so I fell asleep too. I woke up when someone shook me. It was Zack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
73.8K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
73.8K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...