Real or Fake? or Vision

Joe POV
It was Zack's scream. We ran down stairs as fast as we can. When we got to Zack's room, all we saw was nothing. Nothing at all. Only darkness surrounding us. But, it wasn't us anymore. When I turned around to say something to Ant, he was gone too. It felt like my world just ended. But then I felt someone shook me. It was Zack. He had this worried face on him, he asked me, "Joe? Are you ok?" Without thinking twice I said, "Yeah, I'm ok."
Zack: "Are you sure about that? You look really pale."
Joe: "Yeah, I'm sure."
Zack: "Well, ok then."
As he walked out of my room, I'm still sitting there, thinking about the dream I just had. It just felt so real. Was it real or fake? Or a vision of the future? It probably wasn't the future, probably a fake vision. I went out of my room to get some breakfast, I saw Charlie, Zack, and Ant sitting there. I felt more safe with them, but mostly if Zack is there.

Zack POV
I listened to his dream and it matches my nightmare exactly but only better? By better I mean I didn't feel like going through hell like mine. Now I also wonder if it was real or fake because he had similar dreams but different scenarios. I started laughing out loudly and everyone thought I was crazy. I kept the dream to myself. I hoped to continue the story tonight. I need to know where all the blood came from and how the glass shattered. I looked into the trash can and saw pieces of broken glass. I didn't want everyone to think I'm broken so I didn't talk to them the whole morning. I don't want to be sent to a mental hospital. All I need is more sleep to finish the story. Around 10pm, I went to bed but this time. The whole house in my nightmare was..