My Best Friend Varian (Varian...

By TheCosmicPony334

This story invloves alot of action romance and Comedy. Also It goes from Cinnamon roll Varian Which means Nic... More

Chapter 1 A new friend
Chapter 2 In A House
Chapter 3 Living With Varian
Chapter 4 Science Expo Part 1
Chapter 5 Science Expo Part 2
Chapter 6 Science expo Part 3
Chapter 7 Crazy Rocks
Author Note
Chapter 9 SO MANY POV CHANGES
Chapter 10 Lies
Chapter 11 Evil Strikes Us
Chapter 12 The SundropFlower
Chapter 13 Ready As Ill Ever Be Part 1
Chapter 14 Ready As Ill Ever Be Part 2
Life and Death : Really the final chapter
Author Note

Chapter 8 Doubts

2.7K 54 84
By TheCosmicPony334

Author note

Before we begin there is going to be songs and sadness in this story so be prepared and dont say i didnt warn you.

Your P.O.V

Varian was talking to me Raps and Cassandra about some crazy crystals that were heading towards old carona and possibly the kingdom of carona. The last thing you heard before you dissapeared into the castle that wasnt your voice echoing in the walls was Cass saying "actually thats not the first time me and Raps have heard or seen these." You just shook those words away as everything around you blurred. You got to your room and you grabbed your satchel and put some chemical compounds, ink and quills, gloves, a secret stash of candy and some rope in your sachel before heading out the door. You stop right outside you room and run back in to get your journal. At first you hesitate but you decide to flick through some of the back pages of your journal to look at your drawings. Your eyes land on one drawing in particular. The one you drew a few nights after Quirin seperated you and varian, one where varian shrugs you off as his dad drags you away from him.

Memorie lap

"Im sorry but i have no choice other than to seperate the both of you. You are a dangerous pair. You wont stop harming the people of this town." "Dad you cant just seperate your only families only friend." Varian says holding your hand.

The emotion as varian held your hand when Quirin tries to seperate the two of you still as clear as day to this day and then how varian just shrugs you off like an old toy he liked but then got over and thought was babyish that haunts you to see how easy he got over you. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you remember how he flirted with Cassandra on the day of the science expo. 'Do i have a crush on varian. No i cant hes my best friend, friends cant love friends like more than friends right?' (If that doesnt make sence then think of it this way. 'friends cant love eachother more than just friends right' if that doesnt make sence. (Now that i see it i dont even understand it) im sorry because those are the only ways i can put it so put on those shades and DEAL WITH IT)
Arianna comes in the room and knocks on the door frame. You wipe away the tears that consumed your face and you look up at her. She walks over to you, hugs you and comforts you by saying,"Ill be right here for you when you decide to come back. I promise." then she hands you a locket with a picture of you Cassandra, Rapunzel and Varian hugging and laughing that rapunzel drew. You put it on around your neck, then you put your journal in your satchel and head out to the stables. Varian, Rapunzel and Cassandra were waiting for you next to Maximus and Clara at the stables. You get on maximus and Varian gets on Clara. Rapunzel looks up at you and wispers "Tell him, it will make you feel better, believe me i know. Varian will like you the same way i promise. Me and Eugene had the same relationship" She says as she points to Eugene who is coming out of the castle. You get off maximus and hug Rapunzel. "But what if he doesnt like me back, then stops being my friend and shrugs me off like a year ago." You say into her neck hopeing that she didnt hear, but since she has some sort of super hearing she replies with, "then me Cass Eugene and Max will be here to help you and to support you. Now go and help Old Carona." You jump back on Maximus and give Cass a 'please protect raps at all costs and ill see you soon, i promise' look and then rode off with Varian to old Carona.

Rapunzels P.O.V

I look up at Y/N and wispers "Tell him, it will make you feel better, believe me i know. Varian will like you the same way. Me and Eugene had the same relationship." I said this mainley because it was obvious that she liked Varian. Like everytime they gave eachother compliments they would blush super bright. It was soo cute seeing young love grow. I point to Eugene who was coming out of the castle. Y/N gets off maximus and hugs me. "But what if he doesnt like me back, then stops being my friend and shrugs me off like a year ago." She says full of doubt into my neck probably wanting me not to hear, but i reply with. "then me Cass Eugene and Max will be here to help you and to support you. Now go and help Old Carona." She gets back on Maximus then looks at Cassandra. I whisper to Maximus. "Protect her with your life and bring her back when she needs it ok." He naes in return. Y/N and Varian head out of the castle grounds and then Eugene says to me and cass. "Are you a bit curious to see if she will confess." "AM I!" I yell very giddy. Mom walks out and hears our conversation. Then strangly like they had the same though Mom and Cass said at the same time. "No lets not get in the way."

Varians P.O.V

Me and Y/N were going through the town of Carona when i just remembered i didnt pack any food. "Hey did you pack any food or drink for the trip!" I said hopeing and praying she did. "No im so sorry but i brought a few gold bits so we can bye some snacks."

Me and Y/N were going around every stall and shop in the town to get some food. We go to uncle monties sweet shoppe and got some cookies. "Thanks uncle monty," Y/N yelled as we walked out of his shoppe. "Man i love the sweets from uncle monties shoppe dont you?," she said pronouncing it Shop-e. ( the same way i pronounce shoppe). "Ok first yes, he makes the best sweets in Carona and second its pronounced Shop not Shop-e."

Me and Y/N were riding through a really nice glade when i started to sing.
(This song is come alive from the greatest showman by hugh jackman if you dont know the tune of the song the 'video' quote unquote is below these lyrics)

Varian
You stumble through your days
Got your head hung low
Your skies' a shade of grey
Like a zombie in a maze
You're asleep inside
But you can shake away

'Cause you're just a dead man walking
Thinking that's your only option
But you can flip the switch and brighten up your darkest day
Sun is up and the color's blinding
Take the world and redefine it
Leave behind your narrow mind
You'll never be the same

Come alive, come alive
Go and ride your light
Let it burn so bright
Reaching up
To the sky
And it's open wide
You're electrified

Apart of story
The breeze blowing my hair back out of my face as i speed up to a trott.

Still varians part of the song
When the world becomes a fantasy
And you're more than you could ever be
'Cause you're dreaming with your eyes wide open
And you know you can't go back again
To the world that you were living in
'Cause you're dreaming with your eyes wide open
So, come alive!

Apart of Story
I look at Y/N as she looks like shes gonna join me.

Y/N
I see it in your eyes
You believe that lie
That you need to hide your face
Afraid to step outside
So you lock the door
But don't you stay that way

No more living in those shadows
You and me we know how that goes

Varian
'Cause once you see it, oh you'll never, never be the same

Both
We'll be the light that's shining
Bottle up and keep on trying

You can prove there's more to you

You cannot be afraid

Part of story
I bring Clara into a run and start to race Y/N and maximus.

Both
Come alive, come alive
Go and ride your light
Let it burn so bright
Reaching up
To the sky
And it's open wide
You're electrified

Varian
When the world becomes a fantasy

Y/N
And you're more than you could ever be

Both
'Cause you're dreaming with your eyes wide open
And we know we can't be go back again
To the world that we were living in
'Cause we're dreaming with our eyes wide open
So, come alive!

Varian
Come one!
Come all!
Come in!
Come on!

Y/N
To anyone who's bursting with a dream

Y/N
Come one!
Come all!
You hear
The call

Varian
To anyone who's searching for a way to break free

Both
Break free!
Break free!

Y/N
When the world becomes a fantasy
And you're more than you could ever be
'Cause you're dreaming with your eyes wide open

Varian
And we know we can't be go back again
To the world that we were living in
'Cause we're dreaming with our eyes wide open

(Hey!)

Both
When the world becomes a fantasy
And you're more than you could ever be
'Cause you're dreaming with your eyes wide open
And we know we can't be go back again
To the world that we were living in
'Cause we're dreaming with our eyes wide open

So come alive! (Come alive!) (Yeah!)

OMG OVER 100 READS AND OVER A THOUSAND WORDS

BEST FREAKIN DAY EVA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 385 10
One day Luz, your friend starts showing up again around Gravesfield, but she's not alone, all of a sudden she has a girlfriend and 3 friends. One of...
245K 16K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
36.4K 914 22
Y/n grew up in the boiling isles. She was the youngest and strongest graduate in her class who joined the emperor's coven. Shortly after, she starts...
911K 38.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC