Chapter 9 SO MANY POV CHANGES

Your P.O.V

You and Varian just finished singing come alive and you get to old carona. "Oh no............V...Varian im...so..so sorry." You say as you look around. You see the nice and beautiful old carona exept those rocks varian was talking about were everywhere. All on the streets, on some crop feilds, even where some houses used to be. You and varian tie up Maximus and Clara to a fence and you wander into town. "Oh varian your back.. nice and you have brought a friend.."Quirin says looking at you. He stops then blinks a few times  then his expression turn to a normal morning look." Hi im Quirin im varians dad. Why do you look alot like my son." Quirin finishes shaking your hand. "Dad this is Y/N she is here to help with the rocks." Varian says trying to keep his voice calm. Just before quirin can say anything some stormy clouds start to role in from the west side of the village. A big gust of wind races over the villiage of old carona and shakes a tree. A little girl falls out of the tree off a branch and starts heading towards the ground. Quirin uses very quick reflexes and catches the girl and puts her on the ground. She then just walks off like nothing happened. Quirin then walks off to where a big bunch of rocks are and he looks at them very suspiciously. "What are we gonna do quirin these rocks are destroying homes and are destroying everything in there path.." One townsfolk says very scared. "Take eas friends, our situation may seem dire but we musnt loose hope." Quirin says scanning the crowd of people trying to calm the folk down. You look around and you dont see varian anywhere. 'What trouble has he got into now' you think very scared. Just then he appears out of nowhere and just starts talking. "Ive been studying these rocks and i think i found a form of vunrability in their alchemical makeup." He says very smart.(A/N im just saying but im getting most of this chapter from Queen for a day episode so its not mainly my work.) Varian and his father start to have a argument on these rocks and you start to get bored. You get out a candy and open up the rapping. On the inside of the rapping it is some shiny foil so you point it so its at an angle so the sun can hit it then one of the rocks. Quite Literally it blows up in your face. "Cool.." you say very interested with ash marks everywhere on your face. Then you hear something about going back to the palace to see the king for something. "Oh oh okay can...can i come with you."varian says with cute puppy dog eyes. 'Man he soo adorable' you think.
Quirin sighs and says yes but only because they need to take you back. Then he calls "just try and stay away from those rocks." Varian looks around and he replies with "well thats getting harder to do by the minute. " and then a rock starts growing towards his elbow but he dodges it. Quirin walks off but gives you a death glare that looked like he was saying 'if you try anything with my son you will pay.'

Rapunzels P.O.V
Mom and dad went on a trip because it is their anniversary today so they are going on a small trip with Felicia which leaves me queen for two days. How hard can this be. I got this.

I start listening to a few village folk about their problems. "Is that it Nigel." "No your majesty you still have alot of people to go."
QUE THE SONG.

It is harder to run a kingdom than i thought.

Varians P.O.V

Me and Y/N were on maximus while dad was on clara as i heard humming. It was Y/N. Her hands around my waist and her chin on my shoulder. She started humming a tune and i leaned my head back on her shoulder and looked up at the sky.

Que A MILLION DREAMS. (Sorry for so much music. The song is at the bottom of the lyrics😄.)

Varian
I close my eyes and I can see
A world that's waiting up for me
That I call my own
Through the dark, through the door
Through where no one's been before
But it feels like home

Storyline
I look at Y/N and Stare into her (what ever colour and gem) eyes and think about how much we have been through.

Song (Still varian)
They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say I've lost my mind
I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy
We can live in a world that we design

'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make

Storyline
'I feel safe and happy around her and its really a nice feeling.'

Y/N
There's a house we can build
Every room inside is filled
With things from far away
The special things I compile
Each one there to make you smile
On a rainy day

They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say we've lost our minds
I don't care, I don't care if they call us crazy
Runaway to a world that we design

Both
Every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make

Y/N
However big, however small
Let me be part of it all
Share your dreams with me
You may be right, you may be wrong
But say that you'll bring me along
To the world you see
To the world I close my eyes to see
I close my eyes to see

Varian
Every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head

Y/N
A million dreams are keeping me awake

Varian
A million dreams, a million dreams

Both
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make

For the world we're gonna make

You stare at varians baby blue eyes as he stares into your eyes as you finish your song. You both start to lean into eachother and sooner than later you find yourself kissing varian. You felt safe in his company and you felt so releived varian liked you like you liked him. His soft lips pull away and you both stare at eachother for more than 5 minutes with you still prossesing what just happened. Varian looked very shocked but he didnt break eye contact with you. His licorish hair blowing in the wind, his freckled face going bright red as you start fiddling with your plat. Your hair tye snaps and your now black hair blowing in the wind behind you as maximus stops. Quirin scans us and eventually got mad. "Ok that is enough." He says getting off Clara and helping Varian down. He just starts to walk off as you get down. "What is with your dad he seems to hate me." You say holding varians hand and putting your head on his shoulder. "I dont know he usally isnt like this." Varian states questioning everything.