Chapter 6 Science expo Part 3

You were walking past the room full of paintings when you notice someone in there. Shoot its varian. Wait he isnt talking ill just run into my room.

In your room

"Ok Y/N you will have to just stay out of his way and finish...."you start but gets interupted when Cassandra bursts through your door. "Umm hey.... Y/N you know how varian is in the castle and everything...... yeah i might have givin him a fake name to protect you. Please dont hate me. I wass..." she looks back and gives me a worried expresion." Its varian hide." You run into your closet and Cassandra closes the doors. "Ok im going to go, so be careful." Cassandra says as she closes your room door.

Varians P.O.V

I was walking through the hallway back to the science expo when i saw Cassandra close a door to a bedroom. "Did we forget one?" I ask. "Oh no this is just a spare room!!" Cassandra says walking away. "Now lets get to that science expo." She says pushing me away from the door. I was so curious that i said, "Oh i forgot my rock salt in the other room ill be right back." i backed away and ran round a corner. Once Casandra was gone i opened the door to that secret room. I saw chemicals and books, research papers and viles of things i have never seen before. I heard muttering but i just ignored it. There was a bed with F/C (favourite colour) sheets and S/F/C (second favourite colour) pillows. Postors of famous alchemists and a few drawings of ME dotted the walls. i just looked away and shuddered at how creepy this was. Then i saw that journal... the same journal from before. The one with the photo of me and Y/N.'Whoever is staying here must own the journal.' I muttered under my breath.

CRASH......!!!

Doors open from what seams to be a cupboard and a girl tumbles out. We look at eachother for a quick ten seconds. OH MY FLUFF its that girl from earlier.

Your P.O.V

You tumbled out of the cupboard and landed on varian. Another awkward situation. "Umm hi." Varian says after 10 seconds. You just look at him still on the floor having flash backs of when you became friends, when quirin broke yours and varians connection/friendship and when you were varians test dummy for his experiments. You started to tear up just thinking about those times. After a while Varian got annoyed and just pushed you to the side and  you just fell on the ground and you banged your arm on the floor. "I gotta get to the science expo." You say starting to pick up your invention but varian puts his hand on your shoulder. "Whats wrong .... Y/N." He says very sad and with a very clichè and dramatic pause. "Pfffft whos that,..... im not sure who you are talking about" you say trying to pretend shocked. "I know its you..." varian says softly "ugh how did you know varian." You say defeated. "Because you stare into space alot and you are the only person i know that goes pfffft when you are trying to hide something and its really suspicious plus i heard cassandra talk to you," He states putting his hand on his hip. "Whats up and what is with your hair." He asks. "*Sigh* ok i went rouge. After your dad split us i got really mad and heartbroken so i started to learn alchemy and i asked cass if i could dye my hair. I got my hair dyed like this so it could remind me of you..... My Best Friend." (A/N HAHAHAHAH SEE WHAT I DID THERE POINT 2 TO ME) Tears started to form in your eyes as you got your journal from the table and flicked through all the pictures of you and varian you drew. You started to cry and hugged varian. Rapunzel walked in and just stood at the door. You cried and cried into varians chest as you both lay on your bed. "Go and win that science expo for me!" You say in between sobs and tears. Varian sits up and walks to the door, head down. He looks at rapunzel and whispers "just leave her be....please." Then he walks off.....