Burning Lotus(LaitoxOC){Diabo...

Door RandomRedRidingHood

Note: this is the SECOND book. I suggest you read the first, as my previous oc will be in this story as well... Meer

Character Analysis: Karen Asahina
Mission Start
Adjusting
Protect Yourself
The Burning of Purity
You're My Target
Ayato x Yui: A Vision or A Nightmare?
I Don't Understand
Darkness
You Who Sings Songs
Forget
Tell Me
Natsumi x Subaru: A Sleepless Night
Direct Confession

Indirect Confession

252 5 0
Door RandomRedRidingHood

Karen's POV

I reappeared in front of Aoi, who was sitting at his desk. I appeared in a swirl of water and outside lightning struck. I clenched my fist. Aoi saw me and he sneered.

"Karen. So you've returned?"he spoke. I glared hard at him. "Oh, don't make that face dear. You would've found out soon enough." I pulled my other hand out from my back and held up a lotus. Aoi's eyes widened considerably. I pulled a lighter out of my pocket and set the lotus on fire right in front of him. "Wait, you'll set the building on fire-" I dropped it to the floor and the room around us lit on fire. I walked around it to him and he tried to disappear, but I grabbed his throat. I shoved him into his office chair.

"Sit there and die. Die like my parents did,"I hissed. Aoi gave me a distressed look.

"I was going to tell you...I didn't-"I squeezed and he stopped speaking.

"What? Tell me that you're the one who sang the song that the werewolves and my mother listened to? Or tell me that I'm the reincarnated first siren, Ophelia?"I hissed. He nodded frantically. I held up a water ball. "I could drown you here and now."

"Revenge won't help..."

"No. It won't." I dropped the ball and stepped away. I put the fire up and picked up the remains of the lotus, dropping it on his desk. "Watch your back. Because if I see you ever again..." I looked at him dangerously. He flinched back into his chair. "Well, you know what will happen. I might just sing you into oblivion." I turned on my heel and teleported back to the mansion. Right in front of Laito. I looked up at him. His green eyes asked me a lot of questions. I sighed.

"Where did you go?"He asked. I stayed silent. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Karen, where did you go?" I frowned and looked down.

"Don't touch me,"I muttered. He pulled away, a hurt look crossing his face. "And it's Asahina. Not Karen." I walked away from him, my fists clenched by my side. I made my way to my room and shut my door. I have to keep him away from me, I thought. I looked down. He's a target.... A little voice in my head spoke to me. But you were hired by Aoi, so it's void and null now. I stiffened. "No!"I threw a ball of water at the wall. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

Laito's POV

We went to school the next night, and things seemed normal...except she was ignoring me. I played with her hair, and she simply shifted so her hair was away from my reach. I tried passing her notes, but she just threw them away. I tried whispering her name, but she didn't respond. Nothing seemed to work. How did it come to this? I wondered. I rested my chin on my hand and stared at the back of her head. How did it go from her liking me...to rejecting me and ignoring me? Everything's gone to hell. During our free period, she went to the library and I watched as Kou Mukami stood up and followed her. I frowned hard and quietly trailed after them. I stopped outside the library and leaned up against the wall, listening to their conversation.

Karen's POV

Kou Mukami went to the library with me, and when I sat down to ignore him, he started engaging in conversation.

"So. In love with the one you were supposed to kill,"Kou began. I glared at him.

"I'm not in love with anyone. I don't know where you got that idea,"I muttered. He chuckled.

"Why it's not only written on your face, but in your heart,"He replied. One of his eyes flashed red at me. I frowned. "Ah, heartbreak. You're forcing yourself to not love him because of your fear for what you could do to him."

"What do you want, Kou Mukami?"I spat. He chuckled again, condescending. He sat down across from me at the table and kicked his feet up on the table.

"I want to know why you're staying with those dreaded Sakamaki brothers,"He replied. I frowned. "Especially when you, a siren, don't belong in a house full of vampires." I rolled my eyes and opened my book, preparing to ignore him. "If you stay there, they'll devour you."

"If you stay here, I'll make you chop of your own head,"I retorted. I focused on the words on the page in front of me. When a hand blocked the words on the page, I looked up and glared at Kou. "I stay with them because I love him. I can handle not being with him right now...I can handle pushing him away for his own protection. I can handle spouting the lie that I don't love him all the time. What I can't handle? Being apart from him." Kou's eyes were wide in surprise. He pulled his hand back from the book. I stood and snapped it shut, bookmarking it. "You know what else I can't handle? Whiny brats like yourself." I stormed out of the library and right into the middle of Laito's chest. I pulled away and looked up at him. His eyes were wide. Shit, he heard me?! I tore my gaze from his and tried to push around him. He caught my wrist and suddenly we were on the roof of the school. I ripped my wrist from his grasp.

"I heard you,"He muttered. His eyse were hard as he looked at me. They seemed to soften slightly before narrowing and becoming menacing. "I heard you. You said you loved me."

"It was a lie,"I grumbled. He shook his head. I frowned.

"Your pulse when you said it didn't even flinch. You were telling him the truth,"Laito insisted. I stepped away from him. He seemed to be growing angrier by the second. "You told him but you won't tell me? And what's this bullshit about protecting me?!"

"I-"I stopped, not knowing what to tell him.

"What?! Are you even going to explain yourself?"He asked. I clenched my fist, shaking hard. "I can't believe you..." I looked up, shocked. He suddenly embraced me. My eyes widened. "You're such a stupid girl, Karen. It's my job to save you, not the other way around." His hat had fallen off and landed on the ground. He buried his face into the crook of my neck. "I'm going to teach you a lesson."

"You...let go!"I hissed, struggling to pull from his grasp. He held me tightly, his touch warming my heart. I knew I was blushing too. "Let go, let go, let go!" Laito didn't let me go.

"I won't. I'll hold you forever,"Laito promised. I blushed harder.

"What? No! Release me!"I ordered, struggling. "Laitooo!"

"Ah, when you say my name I love it,"Laito told me. I prepared to hit him, but he caught my wrist and grabbed my other one, moving so I was pressed against the metal pole surrounding the rooftop. My head rested against one of the bars.

"Stop..."

"No, I won't,"Laito replied. He leaned closer, holding my wrists against his chest. He leaned forward and caught my lips. My body betrayed me in that moment, my eyes closing. Fight back! My brain yelled. I melted into him, my lips moving with his. Stop him! Don't let this happen! I ignored myself and my hands curled against his chest. I was enjoying this. The close proximity. His soft lips against my own. His hands that were pressed to my back, and were pulling me closer to him. He lifted up for a second, allowing me to breath and then closed the distance again, this time moving a hand to touch my cheek and gently rub it. When he pulled back again, he rested his forehead against mine. I was gripping his jacket, and slowly released it.

"Dammit,"I sighed. Laito hummed once and dropped his hand, backing away.

"Your body betrays your words, Karen,"Laito told me. He left me there on the rooftop. I sucked in a sharp breath and crouched down on the ground, my hands flying up and touching my burning cheeks. AGH!

Laito POV

I almost skipped back to class. I was proud of myself. I had just made her cave, and had pretty much sealed a confession from her. Well, not directly. It was indirect, but still. I grinned hard. I'm one more kiss closer to earning her direct confession.

When we made it home, she didn't even look at me before heading to her room. She moved past Yui, who stopped. I watched them interact in conversation, ignoring the words and focusing on Karen. So beautiful. She actually laughed and smiled at Yui before departing up the stairs. I quickly followed her, finding a closed door. I teleported into her room and froze. She was undressing and changing. She turned slightly and saw me and quickly squeaked, covering herself.

"Laito! Get out!"she hissed. She was wearing shorts but didn't have her shirt on. I moved towards her and now had her trapped on the bed, her arms still firmly crossed to cover her chest. "L-Laito!" I moved down and grabbed her leg, positioning myself low enough to trail my lips up her thigh. She made a small noise that could only be described as pleasure, and covered her mouth in shock at herself. I bit down and drank blood from her thigh, knowing that it was making her hot. "Laito....stop....!" I ignored her and wiped my mouth.

"Your blood is so sweet,"I told her, flashing a smirk. She blushed harder and sank back against the bed as I lowered her leg and moved to trail kisses up her neck.

"Please...stop..."she breathed. Her hands moved to push at me weakly, showing that I was affecting her. I bit into her neck and drank her blood, being cautious not to drink too much like I had the last time. "Nn..." She seemed to arch herself, pushing herself against me and tilting farther for easier access to her neck. I licked the spot and pulled away.

"You're enjoying it,"I breathed at her. Karen's blushing face and almost drunken expression was locked on me. If she looks at me like that I'll.... My hand was tangled in her hair and he lips were pressed against mine. Her hands gripped the collar of my shirt, pulling me closer. I pulled away and kissed back down her neck, moving to her shoulder, and slowly sliding her bra strap off. She was breathing hard, and not fighting back. When I looked at her face again, she seemed completely okay with me doing this to her.

I'll go as far as she'll let me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ooh, some hot action goin on here lol.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! The song here is Where Is My Mind by the Pixies.

Ciao!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.6K 47 16
''Monsters can't love they only destroy...I want to love you Subaru but I'll only end up hurting you I....'' she started but I cut her off before she...
257K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...
257 2 5
Meet Rozū Sakamai: the only girl in the Sakamaki household, blood related to the infamous triplets Kanato, Laito, and Ayato Sakamaki. Like her brothe...
20.4K 422 12
"If only brothers could love each other, none of this would happen" Akia Cho is much more then she thinks. Two of the brothers are interes...