Long As My Bully Love Me

By TheyLoveMeechie

"Tired of living with demons because they're always inviting more" ~J.Cole😁 Notoria isn't your average 16 ye... More

NotoriaπŸ’š
New School
Chapter 2
Transformation chp3
Chapter 4
Author A/N
Chapter 5
Author A/N
New Beginnings⁉
Chapter 6❗
Chapter 7πŸ’¦β—
Chapter 8😌
Chapter 9β™₯
A/N
Chapter 10🌟
Chapter 11 pt.1
Chapter 11 pt.2
Chapter 13
R.I.PπŸ–€πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ˜«
THANKSSSSS
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Readd. S. S. B N c cs. C m

Chapter 12

2.1K 62 67
By TheyLoveMeechie

Notoria P.O.V

I woke up in a dark room. I tried to move my arms and legs but they was chained down.

"Helpppp." I screamed to the top of my lungs hoping somebody would hear me.

"You wasting yo time. No one will hear you." A light turned on and a guy walked over to me.

I realized I was tied to a bed with only my panties and bra on.

"Let me go." I said.

"I'm not gone hurt you I'm just here to get information out of you." he climbed on the bed with me.

"Get away from me." I struggled to get out the chains. He just smirked.

"You only making them tighter."

"Fuck you." I spit on him. He wiped his face.

"That was very very disrespectful." he clapped on another set of lights.

I looked over to see Wiz and James tied up together but they was knocked out.

Another guy came out the cut dumping water on them. "Wake the fuck up." he told them.

I started to cry as I kept struggling.

Wiz and James locked eyes with me.

The guy grabbed me by my face smashing his lips onto mine. He pulled away and spit on me.

"Y'all gone either start talking or watch us have some fun with her." the other guy said.

"Nigga we don't know shit." Wiz said.

James remained calm and didn't say a word. August's father walked in.

"Watch out." he told the dude on top of me. He walked over to me rubbing my thighs. "Mhm you grew up nicely."

"Don't fucking touch me."

"What you gone do?" he asked.

I remained silent.

"That's what I thought but imma just torture you till you talk if not I'll let my guys get to you and let yo little friends watch."

"I don't know anything please let me go."

"I refuse to believe yo dad didn't leave you anything." "Not that I know of and even if he did I'm not even old enough to get it." he just nodded and started walking over to James.

"This yo lil boy toy?"

"Don't hurt him." he laughed and pulled out his gun.

I struggled in the chains trying to get to him. He smacked James across the face with his gun.

He still remained calm spitting out blood.

"Now Notoria, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either tell me where you father hid all his money or both of them die."

I struggled in the cuffs and realized one of them was loose. "I'll give you a minute to think about it."

Him and his guys walked out the room. "One of my cuffs loose." I told them. "Wiggle yo arm out that hoe." Wiz said.

I tried but it only hurts my wrist. "I can't it hurts to much."

James laughed. "It ain't hurt to much when you was cutting it. You weak Toria just give up we all just gone fucking die."

"Right now is not the time for this shit." Wiz told him.

"Actually it's the perfect time. We ain't going no where no time soon right so why not talk about it?"

I squeezed my hand together and pulled it through slowly.

I cleared my head as if I was alone in my room. I remembered all the good memories to find motivation to get out this hoe.

I was brought from my thoughts when the door opened.

My hand was halfway through. Fuck.

"Let's play a game." he said.

"The fuck freaky ass nigga." Wiz said.

"Imma ask some questions about your precious Notoria. Every time you get one wrong my niggas can do whatever they want to her.

You get one right I'll cut one rope off her. You ready?"

I kept squeezing my wrist through when my hand finally slipped out. One of his guys walked in standing next to me.

I put my hand back by the rail so he wouldn't notice it was out the cuff.

"What is her mother's maiden name?"

I already knew these stupid muthafuckas was gone miss it.

"Talisha." Wiz said. The guy cut one rope off my ankle "Correct.  Eye Color?"

"Black." James said. "No nigga they Light Brown." Wiz said. "To late. Do what you gotta do." he told the man.

He smiled and choked me before trying to kiss me. "Stop." I told him.

He kept going and tugged at my panties.

"Alright Alright that's enough." he told him.

"You remember when you was a little girl and I fed you cause yo trifflant ass mammy left you to starve. All you had to do was behave but you just couldn't sit yo ass in the car."

Wiz P.O.V
I was pissed at how calm James was being.

We know how to escape this shit that's the first thing they teach you when you get into this drug business.

Since we was both tied together we would have to work together but his bitch ass refused. "Next question. Who am I?" he asked.

"August pops." James said.

"Incorrect. I meant who am I to her?" we watched the dude force his self on her while she squirmed around.

"Ow!" we heard her yell.

"Nigga is he trying to rape her? We gotta break out this shit." he finally agreed.

"Alright I said just a poke not to much." his pops told the man.

We moved back and forward using our bodies to pull the rope so it can loosen up on us.

He had his back turned towards Toria so we kept going.

This shit was burning my arm bad.

"Slow down Wiz I got this shit." he remained calm.

"In my back pocket is a pocket knife. Get that hoe and cut this shit." the guy turned back towards us.

I struggled getting it out his pocket without making it obvious.

"Y'all ready?" he asked.

"Where is her favorite spot to be touched?"

"James come on nigga you should know this one." I told him.

"How the fuck would you know?" James asked him. "Don't worry about how I know she should be the one worrying."

"Just answer it shit."

"Her neck." James said. "Nope. You may proceed." he told the guy.

I grabbed the knife finally and started cutting the rope on my side. "Please stop Ow!" she cried out.

I cut faster and faster to the point the rope started smoking.

I ignored it and the first rope was off.

We heard a loud crash and looked up. "What the hell?" August's dad walked out the room when August, Matthew, Darriun, and James's dad dropped in.

"Get the fuck off her." Darriun said pointing his gun at dude head.

He climbed off her with his hands up as August untied us. "Damn nigga I thought y'all left."

"Naw. We had to come back for y'all."

"What was the crash?" James asked.

"Darriun threw a bomb through the window. It's set for 15 minutes so we need to move fast."

The door opened and shots was instantly fired from a group of his niggas. They passed us guns and we started shooting back but my main priority was to get Toria the fuck outta here.

I ducked by the bed and seen her struggling to get the last cuff off.

"Watch out." I used the barrel of my gun to hit the lock repeatedly until it unhooked.

Once finished I pulled her off the bed with the blanket around her.

I flipped it on it's side to use as a shield.

"Stay back here Toria." "Wiz this is my fault let me help."

"Nah momma here's a gun for safety." she grabbed it and nodded. I starred into her eyes before leaving from behind the bed.

More and more niggas was running in as we kept shooting.

I picked up extra guns from niggas that died and started bussing back.

"8 minutes" Darriun yelled.

We didn't even know what part of the trap we was in.

"We gotta roll out." James Sr. said.

I ran to get Toria but she wasn't there anymore.

"Toria?" I screamed I noticed her bright red ass hair in the corner. When I walked over I heard her crying.

"What's wrong?" she stayed silent not looking at me.

I finally looked down and seen James on the ground bleeding.

"What the fuck?" I remembered my leg and looked to see that it was patched up already.

"Is he breathing?"

"I don't know." she said crying.

He was shot in his chest. "Darriun." I screamed. He ran over still shooting back.

He looked down at James and instantly passed the gun to me.

"Shoot. I got him." he said.

I nodded and just started shooting as tears dropped. That's my muthafucking brother yo.

Darriun P.O.V
I checked his pulse and he was still breathing.

I took my shirt off. "Close yo eyes." I told her. "Why?" "I gotta remove this bullet." he only fainted from losing so much blood.

I stuck my finger in his womb feeling for the bullet.

"Fuck it's to deep." I folded the t-shirt and put it on his chest to stop some of the bleeding.

"Can I open em?" she asked.

"Yeah. You got a bra on?" she nodded.

"Hand it to me. Make sure you don't remove the blanket."

"What you need my bra for?"

"I need some to keep the t-shirt on his chest." she nodded and handed it to me.

"We got 3 minutes before it go off." I screamed. I lifted his body up and she followed as we tried to find our way out.

Matthew and James covered the back of us making sure nobody was behind and August was supposed to know the ins and outs of the trap so we followed him.

August's father was blocking the exit.

"We ain't got time for this shit." "Leave the girl and y'all will be free to go."

"Fuck it." August pulled his gun out and walked up on his pops. "You gone kill yo old man? You got to much hear--" his body slumped over as August continued to shoot him.

"He gone man we gotta leave." Wiz told him.

August stared at his dad's body.

"Let's Go Auggy." Toria grabbed his hand as we ran out that hoe.

"DROP!" I screamed.

Everybody dropped into the grass as the trap exploded and pieces flew everywhere. 

I turned back to see the whole trap on fire. "Where the car?" James Sr. asked.

My sister pulled up in one of the trucks.

"You was suppose to be out here already." Matthew said.

"I had to make sure somebody watched the kids. Speaking of where the fuck is James?"

I got in the back of the truck.

"We gotta get to the hospital ASAP." I screamed.

"They gone ask too many questions. We going to the trap I gotta people that'll fix him up." His pops said.

We laid him across the back seat with Toria.

Notoria P.O.V
His head laid on my lap and I felt like I was losing him.

"Stay with me baby please." I had his blood all over me. "Please baby you got this." I kissed his lips as my tears fell.

I kept telling myself it was okay over and over again but at this point I felt like I was lying. "You remember when we went for ice cream and you had to curse the waiter out." I laughed to myself.

"You a hard body baby. You got this." I pecked his lips again.

After everything that happened today this was the worse. Even though I was damn near raped and killed this was the part that was really killing me the most.

We pulled up to the trap and everybody got out except me.

"You coming?" his mama asked wiping my tears. "No ma'am I can't see him like that." I said. "It's okay baby."

I sat in the truck crying my eyes out thinking about him and what if he didn't pull through. "I brought you a t-shirt and a towel for the blood."

Wiz said climbing back in.

"Thanks." I wiped my hands and dried my eyes.

"Turn around so I can change." he did as told. I dropped the blanket and quickly threw on the shirt.

"You can turn back around."

"Nice nipple rings." he said laughing. "Wiz you a pervert."

"I can see em through the shirt. Plus I'm just tryna cheer you up." "Thank you." I said. He came close to me and got in between my legs.

"Wiz what you doing?"

He crashed his lips onto mine and I sat in shock before my eyes closed and I started to kiss back.

He pulled me down on the seat and got on top of me.

He continued to deepen the kiss.

His friend stroked my sensitive spot. "Wiz." I mumbled.

"Shhh." he put his hand around my throat and kept kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pressed himself against me.

A soft moan escaped my lips.

"You like this?" he asked before kissing my neck. I nodded slowly as he lifted my t-shirt up stopping at my under boob.

He left passion marks all over my stomach before going to my thighs and my breathing picked up.

"Wait Wiz." I said.

"So he was right. Yo neck isn't yo hot spot it's yo inner thighs." he said smirking.

He trailed his tongue from my thigh closer to my 😻. "Wiz stop we can't do this." I lifted up pulling my t-shirt back down.

"Why not?" he asked.

"You just broke up with my best friend."

"It's not about her. It's about James?" "Yeah him too. Wiz I'm falling for him and it wouldn't be fair to you because my feelings for you isn't the same as your feelings for me." he nodded his head and sat back.

"Please don't be mad at me and don't worry I won't tell James."

"I'm not mad ma if anything I respect yo decision and you could tell him if you want.

I'm not going to force you to keep this a secret." "Thank you but it'll be our secret." he nodded.

He put my feet on his lap and started to massage them.

"Wiz what's your real name?"

"Cameron Khalifa." "I like Cameron better than Wiz."

"You can call me Cameron. Sometimes I might not answer to it tho."

"Why not?"

"Everybody call me Wiz so when I hear Cameron I be thinking they talking to other people." I nodded.

"You always had feelings for me?" I asked.

"Nah when I first seen you I wanted to fuck because you looked like the type to just give it up but after getting to know you I realized I was all the way off." I laughed.

"Yeah you really was."

"Ever received head before?"

"😂What the hell Wiz?"

"I'm just asking."

"Not by choice but yeah I have."

"What you mean not by choice?"

"I don't wanna talk about it because I cried enough today." "Come on you can talk to me. I won't judge."

"You won't?" "Nah do I look perfect to you?" "Hell Nahh." "Exactly now talk."

"When I was younger I think about 9. My momma boyfriend came over well her supplier.

Evidently she couldn't afford the drugs so she tried to sell me to him but instead he decided to try to have his way with me." he nodded.

"Come here." he said.

I lifted up and scooted next to him and he pulled me in his arms wiping my tears.

"Yeah so I was watching t.v when he came in and picked me up.

By now I was use to the procedure if I tried to fight it her men normally would hit me or she would hold me down.

She allowed them to do whatever except rape me.

She would always stop them.

But anyways he pulled my clothes down while my momma kept telling me to cover my eyes, it'll be alright. So I did.

He kissed my face and body.

He reached my thighs and started to kiss them before he went to my girl part as my momma would call it.

He spread my legs before I felt his tongue touch it.

I jumped up but my momma told me to stay still. He put a finger in me and I cried as he tried to force it to fit.

She told him stop once it got to a point where I turned red and started choking from the pain. His tongue went back and forward, in and out until my body jerked up.

But that didn't stop him he kept at it after I pleaded him to stop."

He held me tighter. "That's all he did to you?" he asked. I shook my head no.

"Some tried to force me to suck they dick but I would bite down on it making them angry, they made me jerk them off, and most of them did force their fingers inside me but him he tried to do all."

His gripped tightened.

"It's okay Cameron I'm safe now." I said looking at him.

He couldn't even face me.

"How long was they doing this to you?"

"I don't know I think since I was 4 well that's when I started to remember up until I left."

I sat all the way up and just looked at him. "You disgusted by me?"

"Why would I be disgusted?" he asked.

"Cause I'm technically a hoe." I said humping my shoulder.

"No you not don't let me hear you saying that shit again. You had no control over what them men was doing to you Notoria even if yo body reacted to it." I hugged him tight.

"You know when I told James the same story he looked at me like I had every disease in the world." I told him.

"That's the thing baby I'm not James and I never will be." he grabbed me by my throat pulling me closer.

"Come on I'm about to drop y'all off at the house it's getting late." his momma said getting in.

We immediately separated.

She looked to the back. "Wiz you going home?"

"Nah imma sleep in Toria guest bedroom since she still shook up."

"Okay I'll keep Vaeh for the night so you can get some sleep and I've already set yo momma up in one of my guest rooms." she said.

"Thank you."

"No problem baby girl." Wiz grabbed my hand holding it as we drove in silence.

We finally reached the house and I was tired.

"Y'all sure this a good idea?" she asked before we got out.

"Yea momma we not gone do none."

"Ight if James ask I don't know nothing. See y'all tomorrow." I laughed.

"Goodnight momma."

I unlocked my door and walked in turning my air off.

"Lock the door." I told him.

"Omg Notoria locks doors?" I laughed.

"Shut up and come on cause I'm tired." I said. I walked to the room and grabbed shorts and a sports bra before going to shower.

I washed his dried up blood off and all the dirt.

Once I finished I did the rest of my hygiene and put my hair in a back pony tail.

I walked out the restroom and he had a pallet on the floor. "Why you on the floor?" I asked getting on my bed.

"Didn't want to be all in yo space."

"I've actually gotten use to sharing my bed so can you come up here." he nodded.

"Now Wiz I hope you ain't about to sleep in that shit you been wearing all day."

"Ian got none else."

I got out the bed and dug my wedgy out before going to find him some.

"Here's some gym shorts and a t-shirt."

I said climbing back in the bed.

"I'm not sleeping in another nigga clothes." "Those aren't James's clothes they mines stupid. You skinny as fuck Wiz it will fit you plus I haven't wore em yet."

"Mhm."

He took his clothes off in front of me and my eyes wondered every where.

He noticed and licked his lips.

"Scoot over girl." he said making me laugh.

Just by the way they felt against me I'll say James's is bigger than Wiz by a couple inches but Wiz's is a lil thicker.

"What you thinking about?" he pulled me closer to him before pulling the cover over us.

"Nothing really." he just nodded.

"Did he rape you?" he asked.

"Who?" "The guy from earlier."

"Nah August dad never touched me."

"Not him the other one."

"Ohh. He was just trying to stick himself inside of me but his dick so little I hardly felt it except the first time." I said.

He shook his head and laid back.

"Put the t.v on some I gotta hear noises when I sleep." he grabbed the remote and put it on Disney.

I snuggled into his arms and felt his hand touch my ass. "Whatchu doing?" I asked. He just laughed and started to rub on em.

"Wiz?" "Wassup ma?"

"You think he the one for me?" I asked.

"Damn Toria you trying to get me shot." I laughed "Just answer it. I won't get offensive and I won't tell him." 

"Look do you think he the one for you?"

"Sometimes but I wanna know your opinion." I heard him laugh a little.

"Nah. He don't deserve you. You might be falling for him or whatever but he won't fully understand what he got until it's to late." I nodded.

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing." he lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes.

"You know you beautiful right?" he asked. I smiled.

"Thank you." "No problem ma." he pecked my lips and for some reason this felt right.

The kiss deepened and he moved us so he could be on top. He wrapped his hand around my neck pulling me more into the kiss.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allowed. Our tongues fought until my phone rung.

I pulled away. "I gotta answer my phone."

"Fuck that phone." he went back in for another kiss the person constantly kept calling.

He pulled away "Answer it."

I reached over to grab it off the nightstand.

"It's James." he lifted up off me.

I accepted the facetime call after I finished adjusting myself.

Him👅💦

Hello?

Hey Toria what you doing?

I was getting ready for bed. What you doing?

Umm waiting on James to come home.

He still not back?

No mama said he went to a friend house.

Where Jaden?

Right here getting on my nerves.

Bre yeen got no nerves.

Not no more he got on all of em.

😂where momma?

The kitchen.

How you get James phone?

Momma gave it to me so I could call you.

Oh okay. I'm about to go to sleep so goodnight mama I love you.

I love you too Toria night night.

I hung the phone up and laid back. He pulled me closer "Goodnight T."

"Night Wiz." I tried to fall asleep but couldn't I was think about James too much and what I just put myself into.

*Next Morning*
I woke up from my restless night.

I just couldn't go to sleep long enough. Wiz was up feeding Munch.

"I'll do it." I said reaching for her.

"Naw I got it." I just nodded and got up to shower.

I grabbed some jeans and a regular t-shirt. I let the water hit my exhausted body.

I wish I had a time machine cause lord knows I need it.

I washed myself off and rinsed my body off.

I got out the shower wrapping a towel around me. I pulled my hair out the ponytail and flat ironed it.

Afterwards I was almost done getting dressed I tried to put my pants on but they wouldn't go past my thighs.

I put extra oil on my legs to slide em up. "Damn." I sucked my whole life in to button them up.

"Bout time." I said to myself.

I cleaned up my mess and put my clothes in the hamper.

"Them pants gone cut yo blood circulation off." Wiz said making me laugh.

They not even that tight I sat on my bed and I felt a slit.

I looked between my thighs to see a big ass hole.

"You was saying?" he asked laughing.

"Mane shut up. Get me some more out my closet."

"If I don't?"

"I'll get em myself." I lifted up and they ripped some more.

He just kept laughing.

I flicked him off and grabbed some sweats. All my jeans been too small on me lately so this ain't the first time.

I walked into my walk in closet and changed my pants.

"You hungry?" I asked walking back out.

"You cooking?" "Apparently." "I guess." he followed me to the kitchen.

I put her in her high chair.

"What you wanna eat?" I asked him. "You." I laughed "Wiz be serious."

"I am serious." he walked up on me backing me up to the fridge.

*Knock* *Knock*

Saved by the bell. "Who is it?" I asked.

"Jazz and the rest." Wiz went and sat on the couch. I opened it.

"Wassup." "Girl why you looking like that? Let us in." she said pushing the door. "Wiz what you doing here?"

"Came to check on Tot." "Aw." they sat on the couch.

"You cooking?" Raye asked me.

"I was about to." "Well let's go honey we hungry." Tiffany said.

"Who said I was cooking for y'all?"

"Us now chop chop." I looked at Smoke like he was crazy talm bout some damn chop chop.

"Please?" "Mhm. Y'all went by James's place?" I asked.

I seen Wiz kind of tense up.

"Yeah. He stayed over Darriun's house."  Smoke said. I felt relief wash over me. I went to the kitchen and started cooking.

I was almost done all I had to wait on was the biscuits. I sat on the counter scrolling down instagram.

Wiz grabbed my phone out my hand. "Boy what you want?" I said.

He ain't respond.

He pulled me off the counter and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Stop people here."

Wiz P.O.V
She had this effect on me and I wanted her to be mines.

I just held her "Will you be mines?" I asked. "No Wiz. It'll cause to many problems." I looked down at her before crashing my lips onto hers.

She hesitated but eventually kissed back. I stuck my hands in her sweat pants.

"Cameron." she said. I went to the front and rubbed her clit.

She moaned softly I kept going not breaking the kiss. I went faster and she started to get louder so I had to kiss her to keep her quiet.

She pulled away and laid her head on my shoulder while pulling on my shirt.

"Cum for me baby."

Her breathing picked up and her moans vibrated my neck.

"I'm about to cum." she whispered breathless.

"Fuck." she said.

I picked up my speed her body jerked. "Oh..Cam--"

I kissed her cutting her off.

I was trying to keep her quiet but she loud as hell. She was soaking wet and cumming.

I kissed all over her neck after she finished I kept rubbing up and down her.

I pulled hands out licking her juices she collapsed into my chest.

I smiled and kissed her lips.

I picked her up and sat her back on the counter. I washed my hands and grabbed her some to drink.

"I need to change. My panties wet." she said. "Go change then ma."

"I can't my legs feel tingly."

"I can't carry you they'll notice some." "You right." she sat there. "The biscuits." she damn near screamed.

I looked in the oven. "They burnt."

"It's yo fault." she said. "How?" she gave me the nigga really look.

I laughed. "You cooked all this other food fuck them biscuits." she rolled her eyes.

"Save me some food I'm about to clean myself up."

I helped her off the counter and watched her walk off. Everybody flooded into the kitchen grabbing plates. "

Ay save my baby--" I stopped myself "My baby sister some."

Everybody looked at me.

"We ain't gone eat everything from her." Chris said.

I grabbed 2 plates and a small bowl for munch and fixed her some eggs and me and Toria plate.

Chris P.O.V
Ian slow I know some going on between Toria and Wiz.

"Wassup with you and my best friend?" I asked him after everybody walked out the kitchen.

"What you talm bout?"

"Nigga I'm not slow. You can tell me mane." "We ain't got none going we just got close as friends."

"Cut the bullshit Wiz I walked in here and seen y'all kissing and shit."

"How much you seen?"

"Enough to know you don't need to be touching other folks plates."

"Nigga I washed my hands." he said laughing.

I just stared at him this shit serious ain't no joking going on. "You done? All imma say is if either one of y'all niggas hurt her, y'all momma's gone be filling out missing person alerts." he nodded.

"You talking to the wrong nigga and secondly she already turned me down so I'm over it."

"Mhm keep it that way."

I grabbed an orange juice and walked into the living room.

Everybody is overprotective of Toria mainly cause she been through a lot we all been put into fucked up situations but her, shit she need all the love and happiness she can get.

We was chilling watching t.v when she came from the back.

"What y'all watching?" she grabbed Munch whom was covered in eggs. "Think like a man. Yo plate in the microwave."

"Thank ya."

Toria P.O.V
I wondered where August was.

I'll go to they house later. I sat next to Jazz it was kinda awkward for me but I ignored it.

I don't know how and how long that I can keep this secret but we'll find out.

       Wiz & Toria??? August??? Well then a lot occured this chapter. It was more to show Toria and Wiz's relationship growing but thank you for reading. Stay tuned for next chapter and remember to vote, comment, and follow. Kissessss💋💋💋💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 4.1K 39
Claire Cross is living two completely different worlds in her life: one of a happy child. The other one of a bullied student. She's not like your nor...
34.7K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
4.5M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
UNFAITHFUL By Ariya03

General Fiction

13.8K 356 27
Dayja has got a good life going for her even while she starts dating a thug. But what Dayja doesn't realise is that everyone isn't always Faithful. R...