Stuck : A One Direction Fan F...

By ihearthoodies

See what happens when a down on her luck 28 year old gets stuck in an elevator with Harry Styles of One Direc... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
part 49
Part 50 : Final

Part 25

337 1 0
By ihearthoodies

Part 25

I don’t know why but I let Harry, Louis, and Zayn talk me into throwing a party.  Of course I don’t know anybody that lives here so they have done all the inviting.  I still don’t have everything unpacked but it’s a lot better than a few days ago. They promise it will only be a few people but I don’t trust it.  Of course the girlfriends will be over and just a few friends.  I keep telling myself it’ll be a good way to meet new people but I am nervous.

Right now Liam is grilling burgers and hotdogs in the back.  Zayn is looking through my music and making fun of me.  “I can’t have any of this playing at my party,” he keeps saying as he goes through my iPod playlist.  Lou and Harry are out getting snacks.  People should be over any minute now.  I don’t know who is supposed to be here and who might be trying to sneak in. Eleanor is taking care of the door, thank god for her.

I honestly am not sure what I should be doing.  I keep pacing back and forth in my living room.  Zayn keeps trying to grab my ankle to stop me but I keep avoiding him.  I am not much of a party person and I have never thrown one.  I usually find myself in front of the TV at parties but I am here to meet people so no TV for me.

Finally Harry and Lou have come back.  Lou has numerous bags filled with chips and dips and begins to fill bowls with chips as Harry makes a b-line for the kitchen and starts to stuff my fridge with alcohol.  I’m used to the drinking age being 21 so I almost asked how he bought it.  What am I? The fun police?

I walk out to the back yard where Liam is being the grill master.  “Thanks Liam,” I say as I hand him a bottle of water.  I wave to Danielle and sit down at the patio table with her.  Thankfully my outdoor furniture was delivered just yesterday.

“This is a nice place,” Danielle says.

“Thanks, my real estate agent Lou did a great job picking it out for me.

“How are you holding up?  Getting used to a whole new country must be tough.” It’s like she can read my mind.

“I’m a bundle of nerves but I’m getting there.  I am not one for change.  Harry has made it much better for me to just relax…or at least try to.”

She bursts out laughing, “honey, you are not relaxed.”

I join in on the laughing, “I’m in denial, you’re right.  I don’t regret my decision, but I am still terrified.” It’s nice to talk to another female face to face.  I miss my friends.  They have been my rock for so long.  I wish I could have brought them with me.

I feel hands on my shoulders and soft curls brush against my cheek.  “How are you holding up, love?  Dani, you taking care if my girl?” She smiles and nods yes.

“Doing much better now,” I say as I put my hand on his.

“Come on, I’ll introduce you to everyone,” he says as he grabs my hand and we go inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 159 15
18 year old, Emma Hudson gets herself invited to go on tour with her celebrity boyfriend, Harry Styles, and the rest of One Direction and she can't d...
52.5K 361 32
Certain Things just Come to us. We may have it as a reward of hard work or one is just lucky. Katy, 13 year old from Philippines somehow got a twist...
71K 2.4K 42
All The Way From India To London. Shanaya Arora. An Indian Girl Finds A Job As An Event Manager In A Really Nice And Famous Company. She Goes Throug...
630 2 27
When 20 year old Nora Mill Hooks up with 21 year old pop star Harry Styles only to find that she is now stuck with his child. Will he be there for hi...