Good Girls Go Bad ( Zayn Mali...

By VintageBookWorm

Mackenzie Kingsley and Zayn Malik were best friends until an unexpected turn of evens happened. Leaving her b... More

Good Girls Go Bad - Chapter 1
Good Girls Go Bad - Chapter 2
Good Girls Go Bad - Chapter 3
Good Girls Go Bad - Chapter 4
Good Girls Go Bad - Chapter 5
Good Girls Go Bad - Chapter 7

Good Girls Go Bad - Chapter 6

2K 17 26
By VintageBookWorm

~*~ Good Girls Go Bad ~*~  

   © All Rights Reserved

           Chapter Six  

"I want to be a giraffe," Niall told me, looking at the ceiling with a thoughtful expression on his face,

I shook my head at him. "Unicorns are better."

He looked at me and crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow. "How?"

I laughed at his knowledge for unicorns.

"Well, unicorns have a horn on thier heads."

He looked at me, bemused. "What else?"

"They have magical unicorn powers hat can make them fly," I replied, pouting at the blonde-haired boy.

He laughed, his Niall-laugh and called the boys.

Once the boys were over here, Liam crossed his arms in his usual father-like manner. "What now? You've been calling us over here for the past 5 minutes debating on everything random!"

"This.Is.Important," I replied, loudly causing the girls to head over here, annoyed.

"What do you two want now?" Leah asked, wiping sweat off her forehead.

"What's better, unicorns or giraffes?" Niall asked.

Everyone groaned and shook their heads before heading back to the huge pile of boxes in front of us. 

Starting now, One Direction and We've Gone Mental will be moving to new flats, that are right next to each other.

Everybody was helping, not including Niall and I. Apparently, we were too clumsy for our own good.

Pshh.

I'm not THAT clumsy, am I? I just broke this little girl's leg before when I dropped a fragile box on her. Nothing serious.

Zayn walked up to me and smiled. He leant closer to me and whispered, "I think unicorns are better than giraffes."

I blushed and looked down for the umpteenth time today. I think he's doing that on purpose; Siding with me so he could make be blush.

Curse you, Zayn and your charms! Gah!

Niall grabbed onto my shoulders and shook me liightly. "Snap out of it, woman!"

I laughed. "Stop it, Niall."

He laughed and asked me what movie I would like to watch.

"Well, what movies do you have?" I asked him, heading over to the movie rack.

"We have a lot of movies. I would pick Bambi, though," He told me before looking at some DVD's to watch.

"What would the boys want to watch?" I asked, grabbing 4 DVD's.

"Harry would want to watch Love Actually, Lou would want to watch Grease, Liam would want Toy Story, and Zayn would want to watch Harry Potter," he replied, busily getting the DVD's.

"What would the girls want to watch?" he asked, plopping back on the couch, clumsily.

"Liv would want to watch Kick-Ass, Leah would want to watch Charlie Brown's christmas, Beth would want to watch Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, Skylar would want to watch Inkheart, and I would want to watch Harry Potter," I replied casually, grabbing the DVD's I mentioned from the rack.

"I'll ask them what they would want to watch," Niall informed me, before getting up and headed toward the girls and I's flat.

Everybody came back in a few moments afterwards and plopped themselves on the couch, out of breath.

"What's the point of even getting flats next to each other, if were going on tour?" Olivia complained, tiredly.

Liam shrugged. "Maybe were going to do something together when the tour is over."

"Oh."

"So what movie have we decided on?" I asked them picking at my fingers absent-mindedly.

"Kick Ass." Liv exclaimed, excitedly before popping the disk in the DVR.

I felft someone scoot closer next to me, before placing their arm over my shoulder.

I turned my head and saw Zayn looking at the screen, acting all innocent.

Innocent my arse.

"Zayn. Place your arm back to your side or I'll bite it off. "I warned him, wagging my finger.

He smirked his bad-boy smirk, that made me internally swoon. "I'd like to see you try."

So I did. I grabbed onto his arm and started biting on it, hungrily.

He kept laughing, which was making me even try harder, which made him laugh twice as much.

I dropped his arms and pouted at him, childishly. "You're no fair."

He raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me you play fair."

"I don't. So don't ever try to make me lose, cause that wont happen," I replied, confidently.

"I like a challenge."

Well, that didn't didn't burst my confidence bubble.

"Meaner," I called him, trying to focus my attention on the movie.

He hugged and me and placed me on his lap. "Aw. I'm sorry Kenny."

My insides melted.

"No," I replied stubbornly. "I wont forgive you, Z."

He smiled as I said his nickname, which made a blush spread onto my cheeks.

"Please?"

I shook my head, trying hard to not look at his pouting face.

He then nuzzeled his nose on my neck, kissing it gently. "But, I wont do it again."

I nodded, hoping my forgiveness would make him stop using his charms, but that didn't stop him.

"Say it like you mean it." He said, trailing kisses along my jaw.

"FINE. I FORGIVE YOU." I shouted, making everyone turn their attention to us.

They all smirked knowingly, seeing our positions.

I looked at them horror-struck and shook my head. "It's not what it looks like, I promise."

They laughed and turned their attention back to the movie, muttering, "Sure" and "Okayyyy."

MEANERS.

I pryed myself of Zayn and glared at him, accusingly.

He chuckled and put his hands up in a mock surrender.

The doorbell rang and I rushed to the door, screaming,"I'LL GET IT!'

I opened the door and there stood, the one and only, Perrie Edwards.

HOW WONDERFUL.

"Hi," I greeted her with a wave.

She smiled and waved back. "Hi. You're Mackenzie Kingsley.. Gosh, I'm such a huge fan," she gushed, excitedly.

I laughed. "Thanks. I'm glad you like our songs."

She nodded. "Oh, is um, Zayn there?"

I nodded. "ZAYN. GET YOUR BIG BUTT DOWN HERE!"

I heard a chuckle and the sounds of blankets and pillows being moved.

I looked at Perrie and began to secretly look at what she was wearing. 

Not that I cared or anything..

"Hey Perrie," I heard Zayn greet his girlfriend.

"Hi, babe. How are you?" I heard her ask.

i frowned inwardly at her nickname for Zayn. Babe. How original.

"I'm fine, thanks, Babe," Zayn replied, sweetly, before wrapping Perrie in an embrace.

I went back to the theatre room and sulked on the couch.

I felt the couch move and saw Beth sitting next to me with a huge smirk on her face.

I looked at her weirdly. "What?"

"Somebody's jealous."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Am not."

"Are too.. Hey! No fair!"

Beth laughed and hugged me. "It's okay to be a teeny bit jealous."

Then, she left and went over to Harry. Bloody wanker..

Perrie and Zayn walked in, shortly after, holding hands and giggling.

Hmph.

My phone started ringing and my anger faded.

YAY! A CALLER! Doo Di Doo Dili Doo

I answered my phone and smiled. "Hello?"

"Ello, lovely," I heard a reply.

"Hi, hun."

"So, what's up?"

"You're the one who called right."

I heard him laugh. "I missed you."

I smiled, at his cuteness. "I missed you too. Do you want to come over?"

"Sure. Be there in five."

"Okay, bye bye."

"I love you."

"Fancy you too."

He chuckled and I heard a click.

"Hey, guys. Avon's coming," I informed them, smiling dreamily.

They laughed. "Really?" I heard Sky ask.

"Yeah.. He said he missed me."

"He always does. You too are inseperable since you met at Ed's party," Leah shared.

"I'll be right back."

I stod up and ran out of the boys' flat and went into the girls and I's flat. I headed to my newly furnished room and changed into shorts and a big, old, baseball shirt that my older brother gave to me when he got accepted into the school baseball team.

After I changed clothes, I headed out of the flat and saw Avon heading towards me.

He smiled. "Hey, babe."

"Hi," I greeted, whilst giving him a hug.

"So what are you up to?" he asked, slinging a shoulder over my arm, cooly.

"Just watching a movie," I replied, leaning into him.

"What movie?" he asked, both of us heading to the boys' flat.

"Kick-Ass."

He grinned widely before rushing over to the theatre room.

"Someone's excited." I remarked.

He chuckled. "I can't help it. Kick Ass is my all-time favorite movie, you know."

I rolled my eyes. "I know! We've watched this movie over a billion times."

"Hey! That's over-exaggerated," he scowled.

I laughed and pinched his cheeks. "Not really.." I whispered.

He laughed and frowned when he realized the movie was over. He pouted. "Aw.. I really wanted to watch that.."

DAW!

"It's okay, Aj. We'll watche it another time."

He nodded and cuddled with me.

I was enjoying it, until Zayn's shouting ruined it.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?! And I am using heck, for Hazza's  sake"

What the flying gorilla's banana is going on here?

"What's wrong, Zayn?" I asked the angry boy - no man ( as he likes to call himself )

"That's wrong!" He pointed at Avon.

"WHO THE HECK IS HE TO COME IN HERE AND STRADDLE YOU?!"

I laughed. "Umm, my boyfriend?"

His eyes widened. "What do you mean boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend. We both fancy each other, he asked me on a date ---"

He cut me off. "You're dating him?"

I nodded and looked at a confused-looking Avon. "Yeah."

"Oh okay.. Hi I'm Zayn."

He's gone mad..

"Umm, hello? I'm Avon. Avon Jogia," Avon introduced, kindly.

"Avon Jogia?" Zayn asked. "You're that actor on Nickelodeon, right?"

Avon nodded, and rubbed the back of his neck, shyly. "Yeah."

"Well, bye then." Zayn waved and walked away.

"That wasn't awkward, at all," Avon laughed.

I nodded, giggling."Not awkward at all."

~*~ Zayn's POV (Before seeing Mackenzie and Avon) ~*~

"So, VAS APPENIN?!" I exclaimed at Perrie, who blushed.

"Nothing exciting. So how are you feeling, now that you're working with 'We've Gone Mental'?" She asked in her usual adorable accent.

"I'm feeling really happy, because I used to to be friends with the girls, so yeah." I expressed, happily.

"You're so lucky that you can go on tour with them!"

I chuckled. "Not that lucky.."

"I have to go now, Zayn. We have rehearsals tomorrow. I'll just see you a daw before you leave, okay, love?"

I nodded and hugged her a goodbye. "Bye, love."

She stepped out of the hug and headed out the door.

"Hey Li." I greeted Liam who stepped inside the living room.

"Hi Zayn." He smiled showing his teeth. "So whats your plan?"

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Plan?"

"Yes, plan. You always have a plan, especially when it comes to getting what you wan't. And, obviously, what you want is Mackenzie."

I laughed and nodded. He knew me to well. "I wan't to gain her trust, again. I really hurt her and I won't be able to live with myself if she never forgave me."

"Good plan, mate. If you don't mind me asking, do you dream about her?"

"Umm, sometimes, yeah? Why?"

He chuckled. "You mutter her name in your sleep, sometimes."

He walked out of the living room and went in his room, dialling Danielle's number.

I went inside the theatre room and saw Mackenzie sitting on some stranger's lap.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!" I screamed, angrily. "And I am using heck for Hazza's sake."

Mackenzie gave me a confused look. "What's wrong, Zayn?"

I pointed at the stranger. "That's wrong! WHO THE HECK IS HE TO COME IN HERE AND STRADDLE YOU?"

She laughed. "Umm, my boyfriend?"

My eyes widened. Why the hell does she have a boyfriend. "Boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Oh okay.. Hi I'm Zayn." I introduced myself fakely.

"Umm, hello? I'm Avon, Avon Jogia." He introduced.

"Avon Jogia?" I asked. "You're that actor on Nickelodeon?"

"Yeah.."

"Well, bye then." I waved and walked away.

DREAMS = CRUSHED

( Author's Note )

Hello, Lovelies.

Thank you so much for making Good Girls Go Bad up to 1,000 and up reads!! Thanks so much for the support and I updated extra early,just for you who all fanned and voted and read! THANKS SO MUCH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 6.4K 29
I looked down at the plastic stick in my hand for at least the tenth time this minute. positive. This can't be happening. It was a one night stand. I...
4.8K 65 21
[COMPLETED] Never Trust a pretty face boys!!! :) That's what happened to Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlison, Justin Bieber, and Za...
9K 434 20
"This is just how it's going to be, Scarlett." "No, Autumn! You don't have to agonize over this! Just tell him how you feel!" Scarlett's temper was f...
10.6K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...